A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:37 pm

From N1. I've had a gander at this creep's FB page, he claims to have served in the Army. What would your mates at RH1 make of your hate against the family of a missing child, Neil?

Neil Dobson i think the Nationals will have the headlines ready and waiting and god how will they slaughter them when the day comes, i think part of the libel pay out was a clause where they can't print anything derogatory about them, also notice NONE of the papers who were sued allow comments on their McCann
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:48 pm

From N1. I see that Angela is a trainee teaching assistant with Nottingham City Council. I wonder what they would make of one of their employees posting hate-speech against the family of a missing child?

Angela McQuade

Just wondering if the reason Kate McCann hasn't gone back to work, is because she can't.. As in unofficially been struck off?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Smackhead?
    Kirstie Hall they just keep grasping at non existant straws...iv known plenty of smack heads and not 1 would snatch a child ffs its just not done lols
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm

From N1. It's a bit too late, Suzanne. PS) I've had a good mosey at your FB profile ... ye gods, you are ugly!

Suzanne Levy

Please please...anyone in here, please do not send any messages to the McCanns, we are all sensible and we are discussing this case in great depth but dont send any offensive stuff to them or we would lose all our credibility....which WE have in buckets.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:30 pm

An N1 member chuckling at Dan Gleebitz's sick jokes about a missing child. I see that Gemma is a Health Care Assistant in Wiltshire. I wonder what the local council would think about one of their employees posting hate-speech on a hate site against the family of a missing child?

Gemma Tyas
    Dan Gleebitz that proper made me chuckle!! As me and my partner are from Wiltshire and actually sound like that!! Hahaha!!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Apparently N1 member Loz works in housekeeping at Barnsley Hospice. If I had a family member in Barnsley Hospice, I would expect all members of staff to have empathy and kindness. Not to be members of a Facebook hate page.

Loz Plant targeting the TRUTH
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 pm

More hate being posted by a trainee teaching assistant for Nottingham City Council.

Angela McQuade
    Anne-Marie Michel -- seen that somewhere before a while back. You would think she was talking about getting her handbag stolen or something, playing it super cool. This couple, seriously!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 pm

A member of The Madeleine McCann Controversy FB page congratulating another member who has just spammed a missing child's FB page with abuse. What do you think your employers at HOMECHECK VOLUNTEER NETWORK UK would think of your hatred for two strangers, Lesley?

Lesley Kenton Griffin Good for you Lisa x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Another smackhead?
    Margaret ‏@Maggie_Thistle 2h
    If a heroin addict broke in to an apartment ,would he take ,mobile phones, watches,passports,jewellery or a child #mccann
    Depends how stoned he is - who knows what goes on with smackheads?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 pm

darthvodka wrote:
    Sykes wrote:Another smackhead?
    If a heroin addict broke in to an apartment ,would he take ,mobile phones, watches,passports,jewellery or a child #mccann
    Never mind that, where are the punctuation police? My eyes! My eyes!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:07 pm

darthvodka wrote:
    darthvodka wrote:
    Sykes wrote:Another smackhead?
    Never mind that, where are the punctuation police? My eyes! My eyes!
    lol! 

Maggie's even worse with the comma misuse than the Basher crone!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Moronic thicko

Cianne Louise Nice picking on a dead drug addict...How very very convieniant that the mans no longer around to defend himself! Oh and last time I looked the e fits were all of white men! The thing is the people who buy into this Murdock empire will probably believe it!! My thoughts are with this mans family!!
    Comment: And since when was the Mirror in the MurdocH group? Dumb as a sack of hair, the whole lot of them.

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty CARRY ON BELIEVING

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Justine DeVero all u have to do is stick 'possibly' 'in my opinion' evidence points to' etc etc before any potentially libellous comments then the group n everyone else incl u r covered
    Yep. you go on trusting in that crap - see ya in court, numptie.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty ALL TOGETHER NOW - HATESPAM THE DAILY MAIL

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Hounders hatespamming the Mail pretending to be 'members of the public'-
    Re: 5TH NOVEMBER TRIAL UPDATES - Please post here

I see they are slowly adding more comments, but mine has not been posted yet and I sent it last night.

Post Copodenieve Today at 9:47 am

AndyB wrote:
    More comments are appearing
    Yes, but what happened to the first comment with over 600 likes? It´s disappeared. And my comment wishing Amaral luck is not there either.  
    Comment:  They're even doing that sad thing where they copy their own comments on their own hate sites to pretend that this is what 'members of the public' really think, and tick tock, the tide is turning.

And the word's gone round the hate sites to vote down any comments supporting the McCanns and vote up their own comments praising Gonzo.

Deluded fools - do they really think the media doesn't know who's doing it?

Linda Wrafter mines not posted either, they only like fluffy ones ,but they can see the colour of the ticks they got so at least Mail can see the believers are clearly in the minority by a mile
    Comment:  No, the Mail can see that the word went round the hate sites to vote early and often, cookie-clearing and dongling as required to fake the figures.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty NOW TROLLING THE BBC

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Suzanne Winter
    Let the BBC know what you think about their news coverage in the McCann case here.

Linda Wrafter nipping out will do when get back
    3 minutes ago · Like

Tony Harding I have just told the bbc what a bunch of liars they are...guess what no server is available to take my request ...tossers
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Deb McNally
    It takes 100,000 signatures for a petition to go before a panel of MP's to decide whether it should be discussed in a House of Commons debate. Why isn't there a petition that the parents should be tried as suspects here?
    Comment: How would that hater feel if some nutjob decided they 'suspected' her of something and circulated a petition round her neighbours demanding SHE be tried as a 'suspect'?

Would that be different? That not go down too well with the lynch-mobber?

Never mind, she's got another idea -

Deb McNally Let's get Russell Brand involved.... He'll sir them all up.
    Comment: Brand is a great many things - being a talent-free attention-seeker for starters - but one of them ISN'T being a witch-burner. Or supporting lynch mobs.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty I WONDER IF THIS IS TRUE? IF SO, GET THE POPCORN AND DRINKS READY

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 am

Official DWB™ ‏@OfficialDWB 4h
    Sunday Newspaper to publish expose on #McCann Twitter trolls. Will your relatives be seeing your name on Sunday?

Official DWB™ ‏@OfficialDWB 3h
    @winnower1 They are only concerned with anti #McCann trolls. Not anonymous accounts which no longer exist.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty SICK AND PERVERTED SUB-HUMAN SCUM

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:10 am

Sharon Hill
    ALL the Tapas 9 were guilty of leaving their kids alone whilst they wined and dined, so they are ALL guilty of child neglect for a start and one of them even admitted their child was sick and still went out and left them alone, despicable parents all of em....so all these kids on their own in these apartments.....if the place had been watched for days by these so called abductors they could have had a field day..... and abducted them all I hope they all think themselves lucky it wasn't one of theirs.....but then it was never goin to happen was it because we all have a good idea what really happened.....don't we?
    Share · 5 hours ago · Edited
    35 people like this.

Vicki EmilyRuby Wroe Makes me sick! None of them deserve to be parents!!!
    2 hours ago via mobile · 5

Kirsty Johnson we do but what actually happend in the apartment 5a that night what did they do 2 maddie??
    2 hours ago via mobile · 4

Sharon Hill I have been racking my brain Kirsty Johnson , what did they do to that poor child...I know we all have our own theories.....I think they were all in on something and that 'holiday' was something more sinister than a normal family vacation.....they are all a bunch of wierdos, if you ask me I think something very sinister was going on there that week something so horrible, more than we can ever imagine, that's why we are having so much difficulty trying to comprehend it all.
    2 hours ago · 7

Donna Evans In order to summarize the WHOLE case, remember this: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!
    2 hours ago · Edited · 3

Kirsty Johnson 2 pieces of informatiin gm quotes "were not here for a holiday" and km quotes a comment about "Maddie was torn" now 2 me that could only mean in 1 specific area
    2 hours ago via mobile · 3

Sharon Hill exatly Vicki EmilyRuby Wroe I dread to think too but its looking like something dreadful happened in that apartment.....that little girls body was hidden in various places in the apartment, obviously the twins would have been toddling around, they wouldn't want to see anything like that...would they
    2 hours ago · 1

Kirsty Johnson mayb that's y they were drugged so no chance of them waking 2 c anything after all there doctors they would no how long a sedation would last
    2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Chelle Welch Maddie was actually sick that day too, well according to KM she was x

Kirsty Johnson surprised she was actually around 2 notice x

Sharon Hill oh jeeez what have we now......
    2 hours ago

Chelle Welch ???
    2 hours ago via mobile

Sharon Hill its ok hes gone...just another troll I think lol
    2 hours ago

Chelle Welch Not quite sure what relevance that post had myself lol
    2 hours ago via mobile

Adam MacKay It was deleted by my self as it was posted on the wrong thread i scrolled too far down sorry for the confusion people and was a reply to some one elses post elsewhere
    2 hours ago · Edited · 1

Kirsty Johnson wot comment
    2 hours ago via mobile

Sharon Hill oh thanks for the explanation Adam
    2 hours ago

Liz Phillips I wish people would not refer to them as parents, they are not! ! They are people who have been lucky enough to have children, their children have not been so lucky, they are a disgrace to parents who love and care for their children.
    about an hour ago via mobile · 2

David Steel Sharon Hill - great thread. Back to your original post, many people laugh at me but ... I'm not 100% certain those infants were left alone. What I mean is this, admitting neglect is bad, we all know this, but what if another theory is 100x worse - a theory that doesn't involve neglect? We only have the McCann word that they were left
    about an hour ago · 2

Sharon Hill mmm I think I know what you are getting at here....very scarey stuff
    about an hour ago · 2

Sharon Hill I wouldn't put ANYTHING past that lot to be honest
    about an hour ago

David Steel Sharon Hill - im very careful to what im saying, but we must be open. The inconsistencies amongst the Tapas9 appear to be evident - so why should we trust the 'neglect' line that they feed us? Who knows!
    about an hour ago · 1

Vicki EmilyRuby Wroe Makes me shudder!!!
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Sharon Hill oh bugger I now have another more sinister theory...and it seems to make sense too......
    about an hour ago

Vicki EmilyRuby Wroe ^^^ ;(
    about an hour ago via mobile

Sharon Hill I think I am finally getting there lol, just a few niggles I had to try and work out....and think I just might have cracked it thanks to David Steel
    about an hour ago · 1

Laurie Harvey When reading the Statements from McCanns's and co there was at least one Adult per night never went to the tapas. Excuses were that they were ill so it does lead me to believe that the kids were not alone as was stated
    about an hour ago · 2

David Steel Sharon Hill - don't take my word lol - im just saying I personally keep an open mind and look at all possibilities
    59 minutes ago · 2

Sharon Hill Makes sense though
    57 minutes ago via mobile

Chelle Welch Can you share Sharon Hill & David Steel?
    44 minutes ago via mobile

David Steel Chelle Welch - im not going to share what I think may or may not have happened in detail, because it maybe libel and not good for the group
    43 minutes ago

Chelle Welch Can you inbox me as i do not fall in the believing "neglect" box
    41 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Rindie Nunn Said it for a long time, no proof just gut feeling. I once went against a `gut feeling` and landed in hot water. Never again. When it all goes pear shaped, and it will as they have taken piss too long for anyone to stick their necks out any longer, the...See More
    23 minutes ago
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 am

steel wierdo got kicked out of hohos .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 am

From a well-known blog, with thanks.

Evil Breeding Scat On Twitter McCann Hash.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Evillitte

Hutton accuses the family of making snuff videos
    Rees accuses the family of pedophilia association
    MaCleod accuses the family of being deviants
    Jilly CL accuses the family of pedophilia

The only conclusion that can be drawn from the above is; each and everyone of those named have been trawling, pedophilia, deviant, murderers, websites. How would they know these things otherwise? I sure as hell wouldn't want the ones I have named, hard drives; especially, when the cops come a'calling. By the way, I have no intentions of putting the screenshots on here either, those are now in safer hands than mine. As a lawyer once said, "Screen-shots can be your best defense".

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23McCann&src=hash&f=realtime
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 am

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 57m
    Fess up time - which anti #mccann twit has a DeviantArt account they kept silent about while RTing rubbish that it's site for deviants? :-)

Looking4U2 ‏@nowaymojo 4m
    @urcrazytoo The one that was passing around story off tag? Fancy hoose in France? #mccann
    R
    Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 2m
    @nowaymojo #mccann It's an arty twit. Who knows what DeviantArt is about but chose to pretend otherwise. Very shitty behaviour.

Looking4U2 ‏@nowaymojo 1m
    @urcrazytoo She encouraged it in my opinion #mccann

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 2m
    @Jayelles1 @nowaymojo haha. What a bluddy holiday THAT would be! Mebbe Zoe would drop by in her jimjams? #mccann haters awayday
    Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 1h
    Gullible young women, all with kids, are adding these creeps to their Friends' lists without a moment's thought - bcse they are anti #mccann

phil ‏@basilandmanuel 49s
    @urcrazytoo Yep and that happened with Drachen, yet another anti who was a convicted paedophile. #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 4 Empty ANOTHER PHYSICAL THREAT

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Chris Anderson If you punch somebody in the face hard you will probably end up in jail, I think if it was Gerrys face I would be happy to serve some time
    That's assuming he got anywhere near Gerry.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Chris Anderson If you punch somebody in the face hard you will probably end up in jail, I think if it was Gerrys face I would be happy to serve some time
    That's assuming he got anywhere near Gerry.

You can bet that any of these losers would slink away if they ran into Gerry McCann in a shop or café. I doubt they'd have the nerve to spew any of their hate to his face.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Aileen Peachymoo Hay lets organise a honey trap......lure gerry, get him drunk and see what he tells us.........
    Comments: In what parallel universe would Gerry McCann have the slightest interest in communicating with a shower of brain-dead, hater numties, let alone drink with the likes of them?
    Their delusions of grandeur are soooooo funny.
    As for thinking of themselves as 'honeys' who could trap anyone....

Going by some of the pics I have seen of them, more like the back end of a very old refuse truck. Peechymoo? More like Muckymoo.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Crikey, I've just had a look at Aileen Muckymoo's CB profile. It looks like Hayley Cropper from Corrie, only fatter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:31 pm