A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 am

June Newland
    i see the official madileine mccann site has changed its group from private to an open group now,,,wonders why
    No it hasn't. Stop telling lies.

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
    532,031 likes · 12,400 talking about this

Why do they tell these lies, when it is so easy to demonstrate they're lying?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:51 pm

N3's resident poet Thick June tries her hand at comedy:

June Newland
    our site should have been called the mccantgate files
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 pm

From Stupid Su on N3: (looks like the poor man may get spammed with ramblings from hounders).

Su Laws Baccino
    Perhaps we should write to Tom Watson MP
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on N1 - THE BADGER RETURNS! Very Happy 

Paula Badger
    This is me in June of 2007. I went there to see as Colin Salhke did who is now deceased due to my work on Saddleworth Moor and being urged by events prior as Portimao police know. My goodwill gesture as a business person when staying at a real hotel, and not just as a spectator did much for my integrity out there. I actually physically searched the location and the flat environs as a veteran and as a tracker. I did expect to find Madeleine in a place she had been hiding or hidden. The reason for that was the was to find her. Not speculate on the 5th of June, and that led to my being contacted by the family as they know. These images are my own copyright and my own investigation.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:19 pm

This is the calibre of thicko that N1 is attracting these days.  Take a look at this pratt's profile pic, trying to look all mean and moody in his Poundland sunglasses. It has crossed my mind that this could be a spoof post, surely nobody could be this stupid?

Grant 'Kevin' Stevens

Had to put this across I no KM and GM state that pedophiles took Madeline but I just can't get it out my head if it was pesos that took her why wouldn't they of taken the twin boys to it just doesn't add up to me and the face they are so close to a movie deal makes me want to be sick and that KM used some of the money to get a boob job what an actual joke .. Rant over but would like peoples opinions xx
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 pm

whys he kissing another bloke with an ugly woman squashed in between them ? better not let Bennett see that lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 pm

coco wrote:whys he kissing another bloke with an ugly woman squashed in between them ? better not let Bennett see that lol! 
    LOL! Can you imagine the fake outrage from Bennett if he saw the pic Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:37 pm

A hounder spreads ancient lies on N1. A tip for you Jackie - blue eyeshadow went out in 1975.

Jackie Bartley
    Why was the English girl only registered three months after being born and why did they celebrated her birthday in a different date.

Maddie disappeared from the bedroom where she slept with her twin siblings, Sean and Amelie, on the night of 3 May 2007. The date of birth in her passport - the only identity document given by the family to the Judiciary Police - is May 12, 2003 and that is the day when the parents celebrate the birthday of their missing daughter. However, in accordance to a document of the Leicestershire police - area of residence of the McCann family in England - which was given to the PJ 15 days after her disappearance, Madeleine McCann was born on March 12, 2003 and was registered by her parents on June, 5 of that same year.

Given the difference of three months between the birth and the registration, the same report alerted to the possibility of the girl having another father
    <rest of ancient lies snipped>
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:40 pm

I swear theyre getting stupider every day .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Roger Kelly So CW update to be shown 28th Nov. McCanns v Amaral deformation case 27th Nov. Coincidence?

see what I mean ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:01 pm

coco wrote:I swear theyre getting stupider every day .
    Yup. This fool on hoho's seems to be under the impression that it's a private group. I'm afraid it's not Rob Elton, personal trainer at Point Blank Fitness, from Ely, Cambs. Everyone can see the hate you are posting and we can have a good laugh at your FB pages too. Did you get the pastrami that you were looking for, and get your washing machine motor fixed, Rob?

Rob Elton
    Just out of interest has anyone reported anything off this private group to their live feed? I've been very tempted as previously I was on the fence with the abduction but looking at information now available I am disgusted at how long this has gone on. It was due to awareness that I changed my opinion, this information isn't available in the papers. I feel obliged to provide it to my FB friends but can expect some stick for it.
    Share · 55 minutes ago via Mobile.

Rob Elton Sorry typo ment "reposted" not reported

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:11 pm

coco wrote:Roger Kelly So CW update to be shown 28th Nov. McCanns v Amaral deformation case 27th Nov. Coincidence?

see what I mean ?
    As thick as two short planks!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:55 pm

they seem to have no idea theyre on an open page .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:01 pm

N1 being spammed by a loan scammer.

Sandhya Vora
    You are has the search for loan either to start again your activities or for the realization of a project, tests of him contacts because it is for assistance all the person who needs urgent loan. it can also help you as it has me assistance, you who is in the need

it is reachable with: jeanpierre.renaul@gmail.com

Testimony of loan towards a praetor

Good evening, all for a spring cleaning in the group wants excuses me for this publicity I have want just you informed for this wonder. I am in search of a loan to finance a project. A friend finally advised me a formidable Mister of the name of Mr. Jean Pierre Renaul who helps of people in their loans of money and which granted a loan of 35.500 € to me That I must refund over 10 years I have them this loan there is one (1) week with a very weak interest of his share is 2% over all my duration of loan. I received the money without protocol on my accounts working. If you need personal credit, your bank refuses to grant to you of loan, tests of him contacts because it is for assistance all the person who needs urgent loan. it can also help you as it has me assistance, you who is in the need

it is reachable with: jeanpierre.renaul@gmail.com

Contacted it if you are in the need.

Share · 12 minutes ago
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:19 pm

coco wrote:they seem to have no idea theyre on an open page .
    Coco, I reckon that a large number of them are under the impression that the public can't see their hate-speech and defamation.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Ivone Magalhaes Of course Madeleine would've wanted her mum to have a boob job instead of spending the money for a worthy cause..oops sorry...having great boobs is most def. a worthy cause!! Only in the world of Kate McScam!!
    PS. Kate, seeing as you and Gerry sue everyone else, you really should consider sueing the Doc that did your boobjob because he really did a botch up job!!

Gonc's number one fan is an evil lying bitch - wonder if that ones on the team gonc payroll ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm

coco wrote:Ivone Magalhaes Of course Madeleine would've wanted her mum to have a boob job instead of spending the money for a worthy cause..oops sorry...having great boobs is most def. a worthy cause!! Only in the world of Kate McScam!!
    PS. Kate, seeing as you and Gerry sue everyone else, you really should consider sueing the Doc that did your boobjob because he really did a botch up job!!

Gonc's number one fan is an evil lying bitch - wonder if that ones on the team gonc payroll ?
    What a nasty piece of work she is. And it's a bit rich her slagging off Kate McCann's appearance, as Ivone is a dead-ringer for Tattoo from Fantasy Island ...

"Boss! The plane! The plane!"

lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:27 pm

More hate from N1, and some very nasty racist ranting from this hounder on its FB page. Kerry, if your child's life was in danger and the doctor was a "dirty stinkin Muslim" (sic) would you refuse treatment from them? I bet you wouldn't, you thick nasty ignorant racist scumbag.

Kerry Witherow

Ask the dogs???errrr they did and the dogs found death and blood??? Pretty much says it all!!cannot wait for the day they are proved to be liars and possibly(probably) murderers!! So sue me k +g mcscam u can have my money all £1.88p of it:-)
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm

A rant from N1 - Lorraine looks like a lizard in a cheap, wispy nylon wig, and thinks that "libel" is spelled "liable", a common trait of many of the forkers.

Lorraine McNaught Holden

I was asked why im writing E mails and Letters as that won"t make any difference to anything,So id like to address it,firstly thats why i joined these groups because thats what i thought they were set up for but im now coming to the realization that thats far from it,looking at the numbers on the petition Jeff Swann has posted affirms my belief that the majority of ppl in these groups are here to chat and keep up with the latest gossip,secondly admins in many groups stop good conversations taking place for fear of being closed down and liable action being taken against them.yet conversations that are openly discussing Km-Gm covering up the death of their daughter does not seem to hit their radar and is a liable statement? Or is it that if u end a comment with imo its acceptable? If i am wasting my time then id like to say its my time to waste and im happy to do so,Finally id also like u all to remember the attitude that 'it will make no difference so why bother' is the actual reason why ppl get away with so much and nothing ever changes in this world.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:59 pm

More hate-speech on N1 against Kate McCann from racist scumbag Kerry Witherow from Christchurch, Dorset:

Kerry Witherow
    Yep!!i couldnt string 2 words together if my daughter was missing!! Id be an emotional wreck!!al she could do was screw her face up to make herself look sad well she didnt fool me! Or alot of other people x
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:04 pm

This thickie on N1 thinks Amaral is Spanish. They really are getting more and more stupid.

Karen Ashfield

Karen Ashfield Hello, I am new here (waves). Please excuse my lack of ignorance, due mainly my tv being stuck on Cbeebies all day, but is there a trial on then today? The Spanish policeman who said Madeline was murdered? libel? Am only piecing things together. I have always thought this McCann case was a little funny and although I haven't been following it closely lately, I always wondered why did the sniffer dogs find what they did and why nothing big was made of this. These dogs are smart and know what they are doing. Thanks.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:10 pm

This fool on N1 thinks that Badger's incoherent ramblings are true lol! 

Pauline Bilsby
    Paula Badger ***The Portimao Police wanted to determine the 'tone' of those who rang me and emailed me he said. And the results of that and my information are not in the files of course and there are many of us who were contacted out of the blue*** Paula, Why would they not put your information in the files? This is very disturbing...
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Oh dear. Jeff "SIGN MY PETITION!" Swann on N3 seems to believe that Amaral has an ace up his sleeve ...

Jeff Swann
    I want to know what "other facts" Amaral claims he hasn't told...
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:48 pm

A forker on N2 licks round Hoho and the others. Take a look at its FB profile, it's a dead ringer for Lisa Dingle from Emmerdale.

Karen Spence
    I have been part of this group for a few weeks now but have never posted anything....i would just like to say a very big thank you to all of those who do & all who keep everyone up to date. I always felt so sorry for K & GM but you have put all into prospective for me & thank you for that x
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:55 pm

thats an insult to Lisa Dingle lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 pm