A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Sykes wrote:Disgusting perverted sicko.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 3 Sickow10

What a horrible, horrible thing to say about a missing little girl. Beneath contempt.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Evil sicko

Linda Wrafter Vera ,Hewlett was hounded in his last days ,but he as strong enough to tell Mcs where they could shove thier deal
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Stinking evil sickos
    Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club
    Post almostgothic Today

"The suspect could have taken the child to commit a sex crime before killing her."

Right.
    So they won't be needing a 'fund' anymore, will they?
    Forkers showing their caring, compassionate side - NOT.  

The hounders are making sicko jokes.
    "But, did he look anything like SY's 'prime suspect' E-Fit.........."

NOT after a tractor ran over him!

big grin I should've said dead paedo pasty

YOU should have said 'a SQUASHED , (crushed or squeezed (paedophile) with force so that he becomes flat, soft, or out of shape) dead paedo patsy'!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Illiterate fgoul-mouthed sicko

Irene Mousley F**K U POLICE!!!! YA JUST AS CORRUPT AS THE MCANNS AND THE EFINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PEEPS IN HIGH F**KIN DE HO PLaCES
    Comment: The foul-mouthed, ranting numty does realise this is coming from the PORTUGUESE police and the PORTUGUESE tabloid Correio da Manhã?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Mark Bashford No idea, Paul Martin. I thought they refused to answer questions like why they washed the curtains and discarded and replaced a fridge (but not the one at the place where they were staying, it was from another unknown propery).
    Comment. Ignorant numty doesn't even know there was no curtain-washing or fridge-replacing.

They're Forum Myths, and there were no 'questions' about them because they never happened.

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 3 Empty GOOBLEDEGOOK

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Not sure what this load of bollocks should be filed under.
    Paula Badger What has happened knowing the man who was a worker and who I knew from another man is that the situation is preparing for the outcome of murder as this so states in a way to blame what the police have not confirmed at all. Nor would they as that is mere speculation and that cannot be as no evidence of this is found except from a wife that might want that £40,000 from our country from the Yard as to the culprit, it is like a ransom demand from a dead man to get the reward money offered as seen on Crimewatch. I am also working towards the reward as an academic in my field but did not do it for that. It will enable me to be proved right as my work in the Moors will be made possible as a scientist, It is the wife only that seems to have sold a story as they all have for money. I know R......... was one who left and police know that and he and all employees did not look like the e-fit so how do you get around that. Go to the deaths of the man in the paper and you will see he is not the man in the e-fit that the Smith family saw.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Total sick inhuman sh*t
    Emma-jane Moor i have a feeling that KM will end up committing suicide (my theory please dnt shoot me down) and GM will blame all us so called 'trolls' and people who didnt believe their bull. then some scapegoat will be framed and it will all b hushed up with GM free to carry on with life....i really hope i am wrong but i think too many BIG people in HIGH places are covering up and justice will never happen (but please as i say i hope i am wrong for poor madeleines sake. she deserves justice)
    4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 7

Daphne Dyson if your right Emma-jane Moor they will do a lucky dip outta 15,167 to see who will face charges
    4 hours ago · Like · 2

Milan Bestbuy-chalek you mean closure?
    4 hours ago · Like

Barbara Adler I think that if Kate finally cracks..and does take her life..she will send proof to someone outside of the ring of people who r protecting her and Gerry..sorta like payback..just my thought..
    4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

Emma-jane Moor i hope that would be the case barbara. the truth needs revealing
    4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Tracy Stevens Bit like jimmy savilles driver...
    4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 6

Karen Silver it may be an assisted suicide" if you get my drift??? but that is only my opinion and as im just a working class woman who gives a
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:13 pm

All as thick as house, obviously. Apart from being sick. What a bunch. Lets hope they never get on Jury Duty.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Gruesome a**ehole

The Tigger hounder:

I'm pleased they are looking for a grave - so that won't please TM or help the court to find in their favour.

Comment: Easy to see what that sicko's priorities are, isn't it? Disgusting pig.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Sicko
    PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 2h
    My new post at The Daily Profiler: "Madeleine." The Gift that keeps on Giving...at least to a Profiler. #McCann
    Comment: Oh, do feck off, Bushmeat. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Evil bitch
    PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 20m
    That widow can now thank the UK press for calling her dead husband a murderer with zero proof. Let's see the #McCann's speak out on this.
    Comment from another forum, with thanks. The McCanns, as always, have maintained a dignified silence. This 'lead' came from the PJ and was made public by the Portuguese press, not the British. When will that stupid woman get even one single fact right?
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 pm

I think she might be brain damaged from too much thinking. She hasn't got the IQ for it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 am

Total deluded thicko
    Katy Starr If new patsy is "plausible", then it will help Amaral in the libel case, since he can say that G&K suppresed the evidence about the person seen by Smiths, and hindered the search for Madeleine thenselves. ie If it was this OC ex employee, by suppressing it they prevented him being caught while alive and prevented him telling them what he had done with her. After the libel case the police can rule him out again. Three police forces cannot be that stupid.
    Comment from another forum, with thanks.
    If there's any truth in this, then Gonc is for the high jump and may well end up in jail.

Hello? Him being in charge at the start ringing any bells? Co-ordinating? If anything comes of this, Gonc is going to be the most hated man in Europe - because this man should have been looked at right at the very start.

This has got naff-all to do with efits; the PJ don't use them, anyway.

It seems to have escaped the loonies' notice that this has come about because the new PJ team were checking who was in the area at the time via their phones.

And no, phones don't need to be used to send a signal
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:48 am

This is so obviously another cock up.

Who were the ex employees? What were they doing at the time? Did they have access to keys and appartments while employed? Although we don't actually know about the latter at the moment.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Totally moronic cretins

Teresa Wright Irene..Prince Charles & Camilla ARE involved, G asked for their help & got it!! On a link somewhere!
    2 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Danny Ling Gerry knows about the Diana cover up
    about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 1

Teresa Wright And it all ties to Freemasons/Catholic church...how else would they have got to see the pope so damn quick? Did Ben Needhams Mum? hmm
    Here we go again, the Royals, Government, Freemasons, the Pope, Diana cover up, Bin Laden, Old Uncle Tom Cobbley and all ....
    Y A W N Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:53 pm

Schmuck

David Todd ‏@dave_todd
    #ToReadLater "How powerful are the masons in Portugal ?" http://goo.gl/ZW9i00 #McCann.
    Comment: Better ask Gonzo's chum Moita Flores, as he is a Head Honcho in the Portuguese Masons
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Florence Wetton if we could find out the mans family perhaps we could support her in some way,
    Comment: Hasn't it occurred to ANY of them that the woman may be hoping to support herself by claiming the reward money, if there is anything in this story?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Thicko
    Matthew Wilson ‏@strawsonian 2h
    @xklamation @RosalindaHu @ProfilerPatB Joana's my go-to girl for #McCann updates. Great work #citizenjournalism
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Incitement to possible violence - evil barstard.

Neil Davidson
    Who would be up for a static demo in Rothley? By law this cannot be objected to by the police or council. And would surely get the case back onto the TV.

Neil Davidson Well let's hope this group is different from the normal ones and isn't full of keyboard warriors. Well organised with car sharing the most it would cost anyone to get there is about 12 quid from anywhere in the country. Surely worth the money and a day of your time.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Stupid thicko.
     Green Eyed Girl ‏@GreenEyes3776
    Hope the family of the innocent deceased man in Portugal takes legal action against those who are slandering his name over Madeleine #McCann
    Comment:  Good luck with suing Portimao PJ because they're investigating a dead man in the course of a missing child case. The deceased might be innocent, he might not. No-one knows right now, which is why the PJ are investigating.

Or are the PJ the bad guys now?

Team Gonc must be on their knees praying nothing comes of this rather confused and confusing tales. Because if there is good reason to suspect this man of involvement, Gonc's next residence is liable to be a jail cell.

To protect him from irate Algarvians, if nothing else, as it will be the screw-up to end all screw-ups.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Moron

Daniel Littler
    One of the three reporters that broke the story about the hotel worker in the Portuguese press, has given evidence for the McCanns against Goncalo Amaral in court!!! I wonder how much they have been paying him then???
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Dumb klutz

Darren Bowers
    I just posted this on a few off the McCann find Maddie pages, let's see if this gets blocked and I get an evil reply:

I felt so sorry for you both for years until I stumbled across the Amaral book, and subsequently have now read sites like the McCann files, I honestly believe there is more to this than an abduction. I am also following the Amaral case currently ongoing in Portugal. He's book and documentary can't all be lies as it contains a lot of facts. I'm not suggesting or accusing anyone of anything but I have also now stumbled across a Facebook page with 16000 followers which believe we are not all being told the truth.

I wanted to say a lot more but X factors on tonight, I don't want to be nicked and banged up while that's on, my vote counts
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 pm

A member of N1:

Becca O'Neill I'm sorry... where does this page target Kate and Gerry?
    The name is not 'Kate and Gerry McCann are complete dickheads' or anything along those lines.
    Nothing here is slanderous or seeks to abuse them. The members may not like them but you can't judge this group collectively based on the views of some of the members.
    This group simply states and shares facts. If that's enough to get us shut down then does that not say something?

"A group that simply states and shares facts". Oh, and targets the FB page of a missing child with abuse.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:31 pm

From N1. I've just had a look on this creep's FB profile - he looks like Eileen from Coronation Street.

Tony Greenaway
    Stood next to KM today at kids sports event. didn't realize until it opened its mouth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Boozing creepo

Michelle Dunn When I posted on my own timeline about my feelings about Maddie and the twins being left alone I was so surprised at how many 'friends' accused me of pitch fork waving and one even had to cheek to say (knowing I like a drink on holiday) how often had I been drunk in charge of a child which in their opinion is worse?? Eh...!! Nowt as funny as other folk!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 am