A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 am

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
    @winnower1 @w_nicht I don't believe it was a coincidence that when police searched #McCann villa, they found Lance Armstrong's autobiography
    Oh, for f**ks sake, what connection is there between the McCanns and a man's story of how HE SURVIVED CANCER? They'll try anything to prove their insane theories.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:48 am

Wenna Shaw an lol I'm directly decended from king henry the 8ths mum it makes me cringe probly wudnt if I had a nice grand house an a few servents tho lol I'm dragging buckets of coal around myself an makin my own scones ha ha
     Yeah and you also learnt to write English, you illiterate scumbag.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty OH, LOOK, RENTAMOB PROMISING TO PICKET SCOTLAND YARD

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:57 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Sicloes
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty OBSCENE FREAK

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Arinka Linders
    What's with this necklace? I have checked all her old pictures when Madeleine was not missing, she never had this necklace on. Now she is wearing it always. Looks like a ball where you can put cremationashes in... Very close to her...?

Keith Cowell Is it not a vessel to keep her guilt in??
    about an hour ago via mobile · 19

Lord Miles Spencer she looks nicer in number 6, middle row far right, IMO,x
    about an hour ago

Carrie Louise Davis Wow you have actually found some photos where she isnt actually smiling well done x
    about an hour ago via mobile · 7

Emma-jane Moor psychopathic killers take momento or a 'souvenir' and keep it......
    about an hour ago via mobile · 10

Cheryl Marsh is it like a locket ?
    about an hour ago

Becki Boo Nips Turnbull maybe its a locket with a picture inside???
    about an hour ago via mobile · 2

Keeley Jane Souvenir ... Lock of hair ... Picture ....Guilt in a locket, who knows ....
    about an hour ago via mobile · 6

Nicola Ryan Innocent until proven guilty. Or does that no longer count anymore? I do agree she shouldn't have left her babies. But this is like a lynch mob
    about an hour ago via mobile · 9

Amy Burton It's not a ball u can put stuff in or a locket. It's just a pearl ball with an angel attached. U can buy them from clothes shops. I have 1
    about an hour ago via mobile · 4

Becki Boo Nips Turnbull i agree, her kids shouldnt have been left but you can't think someone is quilty until its actually proven
    about an hour ago via mobile · 4

Keeley Jane Not quite a lynch mob ..... Lots of facts on here ... And as far as I can see they have been officially treated as innocent , they still walk the streets . Unlike some
    about an hour ago via mobile · Edited · 40

Amanda Smith Doyle We have lot and lot of FACTS on here !!!!
    Lynch mob ????
    about an hour ago via mobile · 12

Jen Spicer Becki, Have You Read Any of The File's?
    about an hour ago · 6

Bridget Grehan Kehoe The one where shes holding the flowers is Maddie's 4th Birthday where they were laughing coming out of church,she must have done a quick check on herself for this look in the picture above!
    about an hour ago · 3

Samantha Ava-x Jayne Maybe it's just a necklace
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Glyn Young Sorry they are as guilty as hell. There has been a cover up an protection for this pair since day 1. lynch mob na just want justice an the truth
    about an hour ago via mobile · 15

Heather Taylor Archibald I thought people could think what they wanted? People are entitled to their opinion! Until people have their questions answered, those questions will remain, and voice their concerns!!!
    about an hour ago · 5

Amanda Smith Doyle Glyn young 100% agree with you
    There guilty as sin on this site so maybe this sight is the wrong one for some ppl ️
    about an hour ago via mobile · 7

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Oh please.. read the files and then come back and back your statement up..
    about an hour ago via mobile · 10

Amanda Smith Doyle All we want is justice form Madeleine,,,,
    And they are in my opinion guilty
    about an hour ago via mobile · 5

Bridget Grehan Kehoe I have been reading them for nearly three weeks and still i'm finding More And More cover ups and Still i haven't read all the stuff that's there,i am just dumbfounded and cannot get over what this pair have got away with so far!!!
    about an hour ago · Edited · 9

Amanda Smith Doyle As already stated go and look and read the files and come back and your ,,questions answers you will know then why the mc canns are guilty and that little girl is our concern ️
    about an hour ago via mobile · 9

James Mellor I also observe the many many different hairstyles she had adopted.
    about an hour ago

Alicia Corner It looks very much like the jewellery u can buy to put ashes in, I agree! Hmm
    about an hour ago via mobile · 2

Heather Taylor Archibald I think anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see they are lying!!!
    59 minutes ago · 4

Emma-jane Moor i dont buy this whole 'innocent until proven guilty' rubbish...people have gotten away with murder and serious crimes due to technicality and things, so they get off innocnt with a not guilty verdict. doesnt mean that they hadnt killed someone. ever heard of miscarrige of justice? IMO GM and KM are guilty as hell and poor little Madeleine may never get the justice she deserves
    54 minutes ago via mobile · 6

Emma-jane Moor and yes before anybody shoots me down saying innocent people have been locked away for crimes they havent committed, well yes that is true. however until someone designs a plug in device to play back a persons thoughts and memory and all the scenes from the date and time of a crime (like minority report) then i am afraid we just have to hope the judge and jury reach the right verdicts
    51 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Allie Cornwell innocent until proven guilty ! my arse they are Guilty full stop ! There's tons of evidence against them but still they walk the streets smiling and laughing! if you think KM is innocent you and this,why didn't she prove her innocense by answering the 48 questions she Didn't want to answer ? they disgust me and make me want to vomit !
    50 minutes ago via mobile · 8

Arinka Linders I'm not saying their guilty of killing her (though I think they know what happened) but it just was getting my attention that she is now always wearing it, cause for me it seems so much to have hanging on you neck, all these chains. So then I saw she did not wear it before Madeleine disappeared. It must be important to her now, so just wondering what it was. It looks like an ash container, but I'm not saying it couldn't be something else. Maybe someone had read something about it...
    48 minutes ago · Edited

Emma Humphreys The photo where the 5 of them are together, poor little maddie looks like the odd one out, they're both cuddling a twin each, but none of them even have a hand on maddie or an arm around her she barely looks a part of the photograph.
    48 minutes ago via mobile · 7

Arinka Linders Yes Emma, I feel that too with this picture. They've got one child each and she too much in the picture.
    47 minutes ago · Edited

Bridget Grehan Kehoe Tbh i have thought for the same thing, in all her pics she looks lost to me..
    46 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Arinka Linders Nope, justice doesn't always find it's way! Poor woman? Sorry, I don't think that.
    44 minutes ago · 6

Emma Humphreys Well they're guilty of the neglect that led to her alleged abduction so hardly not guilty are they?
    43 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Heather Taylor Archibald Oh dear!! 'Poor woman'? Pfft I don't think so, she left her babies unattended whilst her and her cronies were out boozing it and having fun, she gave NO thought to her children! Sorry but I have no sympathy what so ever!!! Wrong group for you perhaps Jessica?
    42 minutes ago · 12

Alwyn Buchanan i have done a lot of reading,from the police files, and i have yet to find ANY evidence to up hold an abduction,so until i do, i think maddie was not taken.
    42 minutes ago · 4

Paul Rees Hi Jessica,please have a good read and watch the videos on here. come back when you have a few questions and you'll find people are pleased to help each other.
    42 minutes ago · 6

Paula Richie Lol i hardly think she would be carrying her daughters ashes round her neck.u can can buy them from clothes shops i do however believe they are involved in their daughters disappearance after reading the book and facts on here just dosent make sense x
    42 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Sam Jones Jessica Lee Leave the poor woman alone ... Until you have 100 percent evidence then she is not guilty .... Simple .... If there was enuf evidence that it was them they would of been locked up years ago this is a world wide story they wouldn't just get away with it .... !!!

You mean like Jimmy Savile didn't?
    36 minutes ago · 5

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Jessica Lee are you being serious... kate and gerry uave the backing of important people in high places THATS why they haven't been arrested for child neglect...THATS why they have a high flying lawyer that costs a small fortune... you say they are innocent. . Why did she refuse to answer questions... why did they put so many conditions on a lie detector test making it impossible to do... why set up a business instead of a charity. .. why did a longer serving priest declare he wants nothing to do with mccanns and they ruined his life... why did they hold back evidence and threaten to sue a investigation company that they hired out of the money given to find maddie ... so many WHY'S that go unanswered.. one to many for my liking... if my daughter had gone missing and even one person thought I had something to do with it I would take a lie detector test in the blink of a eye. .. I would be out searching on my hands and knees .... but then I wouldnt leave my daughter alone in the first place....
    35 minutes ago via mobile · 12

Siobahn Armstrong I believed the parents were guilty of 'something' the moment they washed their daughters teddy. But this fb group has it's fair share idiots that I can no longer bare to read anything on here no more so shall be leaving. Seeing people talking about how often a woman smiles, what jewellery she wares and how they aren't holding their daughter in a 'photography posed' photograph is seriously loosing it's appeal. This group should be sticking to the facts and speeding the word. And lynch mod was the correct term.
    34 minutes ago via mobile

Jacqueline Van Persie Biesty Madeleine died in Appartment 5a the dogs don't lie !!!!! JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE !!!!!!!
    33 minutes ago via mobile · 7

Lesley Hawkins awwww! poor kate !! LMFAO best yet that one!!
    29 minutes ago via mobile · 3

Lance Jfm Basnett There is to much evidence pointing to them haveig some thing to do with poor Maddy going missing I think all the people who think they are not guilty of any thing should read it then come back and say they arnt guilty
    26 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Bridget Grehan Kehoe All can say to Anyone who think this pair are Squeaky clean i can tell you this , from what i have read over the past few wks they are Ahead of game All the time, they k know laws that we Never knew even heard of till case happened, why then do they need to do this.. They are Not fighting to prove their Innocence, No, but what they Are doing every step of the way is fighting to Prevent themselves from Ever having to appear in a court of Court Law to give Evidence because they know what has happened, All the money is being spent to Protect them Not find Maddie because they know the Truth!
    24 minutes ago via mobile · 5

Glyn Young Don't feed the troll
    24 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Alex Bridges You can have these items for ashes, hair when my daughter passed away at 2years old she was cremated and I wanted something special rather than an urn, I decided on a teddy, but they had items almost exactly the same as Kate's for partial ashes, or you can have jewellery made from ashes. I will try to find the catalogue I had, but if you Google you would see these images of necklaces. As for lynch mob...we are decent humans who want the truth for Madeleine. Innocent until proven guilty I hear you say, it's the parents who won't take a polygraph test to prove their so called innocence, so in my eyes guilty until proven innocent.
    22 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Lance Jfm Basnett And why didn't them two go out looking for there own daughter when evry one els did instead of staying I'm ther apartment as others went looking
    21 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina I actually feel sorry for these people that believe the mccanns are innocent. .. I believe they need to believe in the mccanns because the alternative is that someone can be so evil and selfish to hurt and or cover up the death of a child they gave birth to... its a harsh reality to face for some people.. but it is reality as far as I am concerned. .to many arrows pointing at the mccanns.. accident or not they are still guilty
    20 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Liz Mclaren The man that was jailed for April's murder was sent down on far less evidence than what there is against the McCanns. They are being protected by high up sources in the UK. I hope Portugal have the courage to fight this and finally expose the truth.
    18 minutes ago via mobile · 6

Stephen Farrant Emma Humphreys Re the photo of the 5 of them...in their defence, despite being a pair of 'monsters' they do only have 2 arms each!
    12 minutes ago · 1

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina . I have 4 kids.. and when we do manage to get us all together for family pic not one of my girls are left on the side lines.. maybe im just sentimental and wouldnt want any of my kids looking back on the pic and thinking why have I not got a arm around me... maddie could of been placed between km and gm in that picture
    Comment:  That that creature can imagine that Kate McCann is carrying her missing child's ashes around in a locket says everything that needs said about the numties.

Maybe they do things like that and imagine normal people do, too? Disgusting freaks.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty ANOTHER THREAT OF PHYSICAL HARM

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:00 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Lynch_10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Sykes wrote:MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Lynch_10

They really are stupid aren't they, posting threats of violence on an open page that's being monitored by the Met.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:46 pm

N1 have a resident poet these days. A tip for you June, if you're going to write poetry at least try and get something approaching a grasp of the English language and punctuation etc. There should be an adult literacy class available in your area.

June Newland
    i wrote a little poem yesterday.....if i may......open your heart let your mind run free.dont listen to them,about how it should be.come out with your truths,and that what you know.this world is your audience... for your very long show.we sit here and watch as your curtains go up,another sighting,another hick up...lets get the truth about this very long show,we the world want to realy know,and if you cant manage to do this alone.drop your curtains and tell us all.....the truth about the lie...ty
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty IT'S LIKE THE NEEDLE GOT STUCK IN A GROOVE

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Keona Katyoakes Humphreys dont think so, km washed the curtains for a start
    11 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Mo N Hales Washed the curtains? Please don't say it was the lounge ones, back of sofa?
    9 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 1

Andrea McDonnell Normal washing won't get rid of all dna....
    8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lynne Allen Thats just another example of strange behaviour..who goes on holiday and washes the curtains when there is maid service? x
    8 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Tricia Allen She effin did Mo N Hales
    7 minutes ago · Like

Janet Polkinghorne Yeah she washed the curtains of the living room! Dodgy behaviour indeed!!Not sure about any bedding tho! X
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Carl Hansard Gerry took the fridge to the tip also
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:21 am

Rachel Granada wrote:N1 have a resident poet these days. A tip for you June, if you're going to write poetry at least try and get something approaching a grasp of the English language and punctuation etc.  There should be an adult literacy class available in your area.

June Newland
    i wrote a little poem yesterday.....if i may......open your heart let your mind run free.dont listen to them,about how it should be.come out with your truths,and that what you know.this world is your audience... for your very long show.we sit here and watch as your curtains go up,another sighting,another hick up...lets get the truth about this very long show,we the world want to realy know,and if you cant manage to do this alone.drop your curtains and tell us all.....the truth about the lie...ty
    Drop your curtains?  Poet laureate potential there.

That brought tears to the eyes.

lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 am

Another threat from N2:

Kathy Belle
    Hi Chris, I'm not a violent person, but I could quite cheerfully make an exception where the McCanns are concerned. If this pair had hearts, they would be concentrating on their twins, instead of wreaking havoc, on the lives of those, who only have Madeleine's welfare at heart. Why am I not surprised, that the McCanns latest quest, is not only to ruin Goncalo Amaral's life, but the lives of his wife and children. I shudder to think, what kind of life Madeleine had with the McCanns, judging by their behaviour since she disappeared.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty THEM FEETS IS MADE FOR MARCHING - TO WHERE PRECISELY?

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Ben Thompson
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/justiceformaddie/

We are going to march in London on the 3rd of May. To make our statement as powerful as possible we NEED as many people's support as possible. Who amongst you want to make a difference? Sharing evidence on here is all well and good, but we need to get the evidence out to people who haven't seen it yet. We need support, we need to get it going, who is with us?
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Lynchmob
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty SO SICK

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Cathy Fletcher well as long as she spells out maddies wherabouts who cares if she is on her deathbed..sorry but i dont care one iota about poor kate mcbitch...no evena little bit
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty SICK SH*TS ON HOHO'S

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Teresa Leah Redmond she jus looks ill cos the worry of her lies are getting to her BUT on other hand she probz likes looking rough like that cos the sheep be all "aww lets feel even more sorry for them lets donate more ££££ KM is very clever at using the public and mainipulating everyone within her orbit IMO
    52 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Simon Adebisi Well Cathy Fletcher I'm just saying that if she becomes ill/ dies, she will be a martyr and untouchable (more so than now).
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Cathy Fletcher well as long as she spells out maddies wherabouts who cares if she is on her deathbed..sorry but i dont care one iota about poor kate mcbitch...no evena little bit
    What a nasty piece of work. I feel sorry for the cats on its FB page, being owned by a vicious witch like that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty THEY ARE GETTING VILER BY THE MINUTE

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Carol Lewis does anyone else on here agree with me THAT THE LYING, DIRTY,UNDERHANDED, VILE DISGUSTING GOD AWFULL, NEGLECTFULL, SELFISH, UNWORTHY, UNFEELING, ECT, ECT, ECT ARE GOING TO GET WHATS COMING TO THEM. I do and im getting a wee bit excited, im glad she,s looking gaunt and ill. its about time they both started to suffer.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 pm

I'd just spotted that on hoho's Sykes.

A tip for you Carol: Those shorts don't do you any favours.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:34 pm

This thicko from N1 can't even spell Madeleine's name. I've had a toot on its FB page - it looks like Butler in a cheap nylon wig.

Carmel Hoy
    I think everybody knows at this stage that pressure needs to be put on the british government to act on all the information that is available to them. It looks like that because they are powerful people they have not had to answer to anything. If people dont put pressure on then nothing will be done. groups like this should be sending petitions to parliament weekl.y. That madeline deserves justice so let all concerned know that we are not go.ing to go away
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Butler says she aint gonna go away either.....think Camerons got other things to worry about than a shower of chavs on fb . lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:04 pm

coco wrote:Butler says she aint gonna go away either.....think Camerons got other things to worry about than a shower of chavs on fb . lol! 
    The FB numpty isn't as orange as Butler Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:12 pm

More hate from a forker on hoho's: Sally Eady from Croydon. It was bragging on its FB page last xmas about getting a fake Chloe handbag.

Sally Eady

Ive just been reading the excerpts from KM diary which were printed in the NOW on here. Didn't finish reading them as I really couldn't believe what I was reading, had a good nights sleep, feel fed up today, lovely meal and a few drinks etc etc. What planet is this woman from, as I said the other night , when my beloved dog went missing, I literally didn't eat or sleep for a week, missing 7 days, every waking hour was spent searching for him and phoning every police station, daily, in the hope he had been found. I cannot put into words the total despair I felt and putting it into perspective we are talking a dog, not a beautiful and helpless three year old little girl. How those two sicken me to the depths of my stomach
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Crikey, have a look at this hoho-forkers profile pic, it's like something out of a horror movie. I'd ask for a refund on your lip-plump treatments, Michelle. 

Michelle Cooper
    I searched the streets, parks from 10pm to 7am in November last year for my pedigree kitten, didn't stop over fences banging on doors ect! Kept thinking he die out here alone, to then find him under the bed! But I wouldn't have stooped like that till I found him!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Empty MORE SCUM

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:07 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 5 Scum_o10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Horrible scum-bags. It's high time the police were called in.

Just had a toot at Maxine electronix's FB and it seems that she's part of a Torquay pop duo called "Maxine and Mick" and they have a new CD out. Apparently they are a cross between Portishead and Air. I've just listened to a sample track called "True" and they are shockingly bad. "Mick" is trying to sound like David Bowie but he sounds more like David Jason. Don't all rush at once, folks!

Welcome to our new page on FB, we have a brand new cd out called Wondermare,to get your starry beat filled audio sonic, adventure......... get it here..http://maxineandmick.bandcamp.com/
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Lynn Bright Vardy claims to work for the UK House of Lords.

I wonder what they would think about one of their employees being involved in a hate-campaign against the parents of a missing child?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Another member of the lynch-mob, Claire Morgan from Ramsgate, has a picture of a trip to the London Dungeon as her profile pic.

I bet the other customers thought she was one of the exhibits.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:19 am