A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:20 pm

I understand that that post has been passed to the police, Sykes.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm

From a thicko hater on N2. Check out the manky teeth on its profile pics.

Kate Holt
    the shelved wall of files behind Redwood on Thursday night contained hundreds of buff coloured box files. all but one. there was 1 solitary black file almost dead centre. would love to know what was written on the spine. if anyone is whizzy with computers could this be blown up?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 pm

From a balding pratt on N3:

David Steel
    Could be McCann related:

@mwilliamsthomas 31m
    Just been told some major news - which cannot be reported yet - but may be very significant in due course

Mark Williams Thomas from the TV is a McCann Fan
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:37 pm

From a butt-ugly hater on N3. I had a toot on its FB profile and its dog is better looking than her.

Amy Dickman
    I think I have read somewhere that the trip to PdL was solely to dispense with Madeleine. If this is indeed the case, what could a 3 year old have possibly done to warrant that? As I have mentioned before, I can't, as a normal human being, fathom this behaviour.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm

A forker from hoho's gaff has been spamming her MP with hate. I've had a toot on its FB profile and it looks like a bloke in a dress.

Emma Raffle
    I got a reply from my MP at last. I will photograph and post if that is ok with admin? Interesting and worrying that conservative MP doesn't even know the case has been reopened in Portugal!!!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

From a forker on N3, I think .... (getting mixed up sometimes with all the splinter hate-groups). Anyway I'd like to ask Ian if he's washed his hair since the Millenium.

Ian George
    So Redwood is falling back on the 'PJ not pulling their weight in hunt' ploy! Why should the PJ join in the Scotland Yard 'only pursue one line of enquiry' approach, an approach that doe not investigate the McCann's or their pals? So this is how he wriggles out of the disaster of the Crime Watch effort that exposed the McCann's hiding of the photo fits for six years and blundering bungling Redwoods team highlighting the photo fit as vital when it was clearly taken from a witness who saw McCann himself that night! If it were not costing us a fortune, this would be a funny circus to watch!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Claire Morgan
    cant bare looking at the picture of her in the cover photo!! what a vile lady!! has a face u just want to punch!! x
    Share · about an hour ago
    9 people like this.

Darren Bowers Guilty
    about an hour ago via mobile

Rindie Nunn Sorry Claire , I can't see no lady only a bitch.
    about an hour ago

Claire Morgan good point. cant stand her bony skeleton face, her whiny voice and her general arrogant attitude and smugness!!
    about an hour ago · 1

Rindie Nunn Oh, I can see her. Need a large sick bucket now.
    about an hour ago

Shelley Hill They need a good slap tell the police where Maddie is cause u are both guilty of this crime wasn't no abuction u killed the poor child
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm

PeterMac ""retired"" 2 years short of a full pension. Word was he was being investigated and jumped before he was pushed
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Empty NOW DEFINITE INCITEMENT TO MURDER

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Numtyd11

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Numty_12
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Sayim10

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 9 Numty_10

I have just been reminded that Hoho and the Irish one are both active members of that group
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:00 am

From a forker on N3. What will be next, Gerry was driving the Fiat Uno?

Linda Malcolm
    Having read the terrific link put on by Lynn by the guy stating that apparently Gerry McCann has some kind of evidence implying that the Royal Family were behind the death of Princess Diana (no surprise), then surely he (Gerry McCann) has signed his own death warrant. I would not be at all surprised if this pair are taken out in a similar sort of "accident ". I always felt after watching Diana in 1995 on that famous Panorama interview that, that would be her fate (gut instinct).
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:53 pm

The man who hasn't washed his hair since the Millenium spouts some hate on N1:

Ian George
    Does anyone think that Kate had not maternally bonded with Madeleine?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Rubbish from a hounder on N1. If you want a good laugh, have a look at its FB profile. It appears to play in a Beatles tribute band, check out the horrific pudding-bowl greasy hair. Unfortunately his gig on Saturday night has been cancelled, probably because the bar owner heard that they were shit.

Glenn Mitchell
    I read somewhere that their interviews had been put through voice Analysis programs like ones used on programmes like 'Fact or Fiction, paranormal files' where by the investigators check to see if they are lying about what they have seen, apparently the McGanns did not pass any of these tests, I'll try and find the link, has anyone else heard about this?.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Someone on N3 has seen the light. How long before the forkers gang up on this woman?

Nicola Mckenzie
    I'm sorry, I'm going to have to leave this group. I'm only interested in proven facts, not supposition and Chinese whispers.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Nicola Mckenzie My goodness! I've just read back through all this thread, and I've never read such libellous cods wallop in my whole life! I'm sure Scotland Yard, should start a recruitment drive, from this thread, from all you amateur sleuths!

lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Jeff Swann is still touting his petition round the FB hate groups. On his profile page, Jeff tells Badger that he is 47. Yeah, right. 47 stone perhaps.

Jeff Swann
    Sorry to be posting this again.... We are at 1,178 signatures.... We are slowly grinding to a halt....
    If you have signed it THANKS.... Please SHARE
    If you havent signed then SIGN lol...... 30 seconds of your life wont be wasted
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h
    @metpoliceuk give us Kate&Gerry #McCann and we will squeeze from them in return the truth about Maddie, what happened to this little girl?
    Comment: Clever move by weaselburger, tweeting threats to the McCann family to the Met police.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Working themselves into a frenzy yet again.

Re: FRAUDULENT FUND
    Post  PeterMac Today at 2:23 pm

From Twitter
    Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
    Can anyone confirm. I have tried to get in, but can't find the details.
    Comment:  Now, if they tried taking their hategoggles off and READING THE PAPERS, they would know why:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/banking/10500378/RBSNatWest-online-banking-crashes-again.html

It's been impossible to do anything more high-tech than use  old-fashioned bits of paper in your own branch all week.

But hey, who needs boring reality when haters can invent stupid conspiracies and imagine that tick tock the tide has turned?

Does rather demonstrate how little attention they pay to anything except pitchforking, though.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Hate from a nosy slap-head on N1.

Richard Beach
    Just a question but have social services ever been in contact with the McCanns regarding their other two children because there is no absolute evidence that they did not have something to do with the disappearance of Madeleine,and if you had lost a child should the other children not be monitored just in case as I am sure that any other parents would have social workers knocking on their door ???
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:06 pm

This hounder off N1 claims to be training as a criminal profiler yet doesn't appear to have heard of commas or full stops. Check out the size of its forehead, it would give Frankenstein's monster a run for his money.

Little Dot X Shelly X
    Hi guys im fairely new to this group so excuse me sounding dumb lol can some one give me a basic out line on why you guys believe the mcanns covered maddys death up or even caused it im highly interested as currently training to be a criminal profiler and this case a long with jonbene ramsey are to im highly interested in any facts and opinions welcome as will be doing a case study on this very shortly and would love your imput as these sites havnt been looked at in any kind of positive light and I steongly believe there is more to the case than media and the mcanns let on xxx t.i.a
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:This hounder off N1 claims to be training as a criminal profiler yet doesn't appear to have heard of commas or full stops. Check out the size of its forehead, it would give Frankenstein's monster a run for his money.

Little Dot X Shelly X
    Hi guys im fairely new to this group so excuse me sounding dumb lol can some one give me a basic out line on why you guys believe the mcanns covered maddys death up or even caused it im highly interested as currently training to be a criminal profiler and this case a long with jonbene ramsey are to im highly interested in any facts and opinions welcome as will be doing a case study on this very shortly and would love your imput as these sites havnt been looked at in any kind of positive light and I steongly believe there is more to the case than media and the mcanns let on xxx t.i.a
    Excellent, an illiterate, ill informed pitchforking profiler. Just what the case needs.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:46 pm

training to be a criminal profiler = watching repeats of CSI Miami .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:58 pm

This sicko in N3 is quoting lyrics from The Doors:

Chris Dixon
    Their accounts are closing and I feel a disturbance in the Force...I feel like a little sing song actually join in if you know the words..or just read:

This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend, the end
    (SNIP)

I think this one would be more apt in your case, Chris ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Hate from a forker on hoho's. If you want a laugh, have a look at its FB profile page. It looks like the Spitting Image puppet of the Queen.

Susan Davies
    Reading some of the things today,it seems to me that IF the parents have done something wrong they are protected by power and money,so there will never be a conclusion to this crime !
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Can the forkers on N3 get any more gullible and stupid?  The badly pencilled-in eyebrows on its FB page are worth a laugh, mind.  It looks like she has done them with a marker pen when she was drunk.

Karen Spurgeon
    why did km & Gm register her birth 3 months after she was born??? I'm sure all parents have got to register their baby no later than 6 weeks,?

Last edited by Rachel Granada on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Here's a Swedish forker on N3 who clearly has great knowledge of the case.

Åse Kolloen
    Sorry to ask, but what are the McCanns doing for living, Do they work as doctors?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 am