A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 pm

coco wrote:thats an insult to Lisa Dingle lol! 
    Lisa Dingle is younger and slimmer Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 am

Zora can't resist a dig at Dangly over on N3. Looks like she's still smarting about her "sounding board" doing the dirty ...

Zora McCartney
    Ah thank you Thomas Irl James. We did try our best with that group and think we made a good job of it. Guess we weren't prepared for Crimewatch and we were all under too much pressure and something had to give. Still, this group is like a breath of fresh air and we'll do our best here too. Thanks again Thomas, really appreciate it. And thanks Roth. Guess some big personalities just couldn't handle being outdone by us mere normal folk eh
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:05 am

A mug on hoho's wants to contribute to Amaral's legal fees. I'd save your money Jason, and spend it on some Regaine or some Alpecin shampoo.

The pic on his FB page where you can see right up his nostrils is a tad creepy.

Jason Black

Hello everyone.
    I just sent that nice Mr. Amarel a message of support.
    I was thinking, what do you all think of starting a little 'fund' to help pay Amarel's legal costs? After all, he doesn't have millions of pounds from the UK public and celebrities, and he did actually do a lot of the 'searching' for MM?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 am

From nasty piece of work on hoho's. Have a look at its profile pics, it looks like Olive from On the Buses with a bad perm.

Gill Ashton
    I doubted them from the start. I didn't buy their grief.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 am

Zora McCartney Sorry Roth...it's v sad but can't support that group any more when it is being run by trolls. 3 of the admin are troll accounts. One of them can't even spell Madeleine, one of them never posts and the quality of the membership has taken a nosedive.

must be bad when even she thinks the numpties are thickos .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:04 am

A non-sensical post from a hounder on N2. Michelle looks a bit like that one out of Abba.

Bjorn.

Michelle Dunn
    Always interesting looking back at previous 'mail shots'....!!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 am

coco wrote:Zora McCartney Sorry Roth...it's v sad but can't support that group any more when it is being run by trolls. 3 of the admin are troll accounts. One of them can't even spell Madeleine, one of them never posts and the quality of the membership has taken a nosedive.

must be bad when even she thinks the numpties are thickos .
    She's still very bitter about her "confidant and sounding board" Gleebitz doing the dirty, isn't she!

lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am

hell hath no fury like a numty scorned lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:39 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 7 Justic10

wont get too many arguments with that .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Respect to the person who wrote that truthful post.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Broho wrote:Respect to the person who wrote that truthful post.  
    Yes, I think Scotty has a point, Broho.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:11 pm

I see that Justice have allowed the disgusting posts sympathising with paedophiles to stand.

A lot, and I mean a lot, of damage has been done by those posts being allowed to stand.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:27 pm

agree , pervyspam should have been kicked out and the post removed , if they cant see how shocking it is , well , they can't complain if people don't want to post alongside a freak like that .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:32 pm

coco wrote:agree , pervyspam should have been kicked out and the post removed , if they cant see how shocking it is , well , they can't complain if people don't want to post alongside a freak like that .

Exactly, I won't be going back on there until John does the decent thing.

Justice is getting a bad reputation around the web as a place that sympathises with paedophiles.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:13 am

More crap from N3:

Luis Silva
    Is that me or Kate McCann body language tell she's lying ??
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 am

A member of hoho's gets shouty. There is also some rather unpleasant race-hate on Stella's FB page.

Stella Mcnaught
    I have always thought that the mc canns would eventually shoot themselves in the foot!! I seriously believe this is one shot to many for them....The man they discredited and hounded i believe will be there downfall......THEY STARTED IT HE WILL FINISH IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.....GOOD LUCK GONCARLO....AND NOT FORGETTING MADDIE!!!

coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

lots of numties seem to be racists .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:54 am

coco wrote:lots of numties seem to be racists .
    They do indeed, Coco.

I've just spotted a hater on N1 who has fallen for a lot of lies (I've snipped most of his boring rant). Looks like Jamie played in a band, he's trying to look like Gary Barlow on his profile pic. More like Ken Barlow.

Jamie Sinclair
    The case could have been re-opened at any time at the cost of a stamp
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 am

This nasty piece of work on hoho's has been spamming the OFM FB page. Have a look on its FB profile page, trying to look mean and moody in some low-lit shots. Dead ringer for Tyrone from Corrie!

Paul Goldrick
    Hello, on Tuesday evening, I posted some things from the Mccann files onto the Official Find Madeline campaign. The following day I went back to see if I had got a response at least, I was surprised to find not only was I verbally abused but my posts had been deleted.
    Last night I posted them again and again they were removed and I am no longer able to comment.
    Has anyone experienced this?
    I'm struggling to understand why this has happened and it seems that the majority of people were defending honour and integrity of the parents, not Madeline McCann.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 am

mentality of a hater sicko

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 7 Xmas_h10

gutter scum the lot of them , they belong behind bars .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:30 am

Olive from On The Buses strikes again:

Gill Ashton
    Something for newer readers re the disappearance of a Blue Sports Holdall...

Gerry McCann was “reportedly seen with the holdall as he took up to three tennis lessons a day on the ill-fated holiday…But the blue sports bag has been lost, according to a shock new TV special on the mystery that is gripping the world”

A new TV investigation and a new piece of crucial evidence. Curious…...
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 am

morons think that cart of manure stuff is true , shows how little they know .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 am

coco wrote:morons think that cart of manure stuff is true , shows how little they know .
    They are a shower of thick, nasty, ignorant scumbags. Listen to this cretin from hoho's:

Louisa Hill
    They still haven't returned all his books they seized missed a trick there return all books gain more assets in his sales silly McCann's now it's free online no chance

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 am

A bit of nonsense from Cher Lloyd fan Julia on N2. Personally, I think that the last two letters of this hater's surname are superfluous:

Julia Swinerd
    I keep seeing comments about the fridge?????? can someone explain to me why the fridge is so interesting please xx
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 am

shows how irresponsible hoho is that she lets them carry on beleiving forum myths .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:52 am