A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

coco wrote:shows how irresponsible hoho is that she lets them carry on beleiving forum myths .
    True. Mind you, some forkers do have amazing powers, you know. This creepy hag from N2 can actually tell someone's accent from reading their blog comments:

Sadie Rodgers
    How do we know anonymous anonymous isn't a female,,I detected a Glaswegian accent in that rant
    coco
    coco

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

they're really making plonkers of themselves on muratfan's blog lol! 

and this numty is a real moron .

David Htafc Ashton If everyone signed the petition 6 times then that would be enough surely?geek 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Vicky Mills Honestly id blackmail the lot of them to tell the truth by saying if you dont tell us what really happened on that night then we are taking you children into care for you all negleting them that night sorry might be harsh but you have got to be cruel to be kind xxx

sick biatch .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:34 pm

coco wrote:Vicky Mills Honestly id blackmail the lot of them to tell the truth by saying if you dont tell us what really happened on that night then we are taking you children into care for you all negleting them that night sorry might be harsh but you have got to be cruel to be kind xxx

sick biatch .

It has a banner on its FB profile proclaiming "Bride to Be". I feel sorry for the poor sucker who's marrying this hate-filled witch.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:37 am

A horrible post from a butt-ugly forker on N2:

Sarah Illingworth
    Maddy is dead. sorry if this sounds blunt but if she was still alive we"dve known by now
    x
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm

WTF ?

Paula Badger My name is Pauline Anne Badger BSc(Hons) MSc.Med.Sci, PG. Dip, Soc, Sci. Dip. Env. Dev. Cert. E.H.S.M, Cert. Foundation Charity Management. Patron and award winner. Geo-forensic and Psychologist, CRB vetted. Member of Howard League for Penal Welfare Reform. I am not 'badger' and not a criminal and not a 'chancer'.
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sam Jones You garner all your copy harvested from the Internet which is why you get so many "facts" wrong. I couldn't give a rat's about your qualies dearest heart, you cannot kid a kidder, Madam. You should take your self appointed self out and join Birch's Flying Circus where I am sure you can discuss the merits of supertnatural lawnmowers. I didn't say you were a criminal but you certainlty are a joke.
    5 minutes ago · Like · 1

Allie Walton Why don't you contact the programme, Pauline, and put across your findings? Once you've told them about your pedigree, I'm sure they'll ask you to join in?
    4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Paula Badger Admin, I do not have to be called 'badger' and discussing me with a South African that has taken parasitically the information of Martin van Wyk for monetary gain is libellous in using my name in this way as BIRCH is a fool, I have been as ...See More
    2 minutes ago · Like

Paula Badger Allie, do I want to contact a programme that has taken the words of Martin van Wyk and stolen his ideas and then add the emails of his swearing to me. In fact better than that let Martin do it.

Paula Badger I am a carer in a rural location and would not think to be above myself. if Sam is admin then Mike Stafford where are you?
    5 minutes ago · Like

Paula Badger To own land is to be in trouble these days and I am in rural zones and do not wish to be. Do you want me to die, is that it.
    3 minutes ago · Like

Allie Walton Paula, did you say you thought I was from the same place as Ian Brady? Just wanted to point out that I'm not (in case it was me you were talking to - if not, doesn't matter) Thank you
    3 minutes ago · Like

Teresa Leah Redmond paula im confused do u claim to no where maddie is meant to be?
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Allie Walton You said in that statement that you were a landowner?
    3 minutes ago · Like · 2

Teresa Leah Redmond *do you want me to die is that it**^^^^ wtf paula?
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sam Jones Badger, you are such a braggart and your rodomontade does not impress me one iota nor does your gleefully rolled out academic credentials. I have never heard such rubbish in my whole life and I always hasten to estrange myself from those who consider they "know" Brady.
    2 minutes ago · Like

Paula Badger I meant you are from Glasgow and not where he is, that barsteward wants to see me and I am not ready for him, cannot think of my studies at Glasgow and think of him in the same place. I have a house that has land and I am going to be homeless.

Paula Badger We can all chose a path.
    about a minute ago · Like

David Tilley I think our Badger is just showing off because she knows all the letters in the alphabet.

Sadie Rodgers Wow,,big breathe,,once some things are said you can't go back,,careful huni

Allie Walton I'm sorry, I'm not from Glasgow at all. I lived there for a few years - I'm certainly not from there. Not that there is anything wrong with Glasgow - I'm half Scottish, and most of my maternal relatives are there. But I am not Glaswegian.

Paula Badger This is trolling because of Birch.

Teresa Leah Redmond bye paula cos u confuse me so much and right now coming across as a nutter i always found your articles/posts intresting BUT always had my doubts bout you if im honest i dunno if thats jus cos u confuse me or what?

geek geek geek geek geek geek 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:03 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Badger getting some stick from a Gleebitz sock!

The entertainment value from these morons just gets better and better bounce bounce 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Jody Elizabeth Horan Oi Oi Oi now this is crazy. I'm from Glasgow & there is NOTHING wrong with being from Glasgow. Can't even be bothered to read what this is all about as it all seems VERY petty & sound like little kids who have thrown their toys out the pram.
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1

Janice Howe I may not have a university degree but is that woman spouting goobledy gook or am I just a bit dense???? ( I mean P.B )
    24 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 5

Allie Walton Can I just point out that I didn't say there is anything wrong with Glasgow? I loved it there - I went to Bellahouston, lived just off Paisley Rd West. Most of my maternal family still live in and around Glasgow. It's just that Paula said I was from there, and I'm not. *please don't lynch me, I'm a nice person really*
    22 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2

Jody Elizabeth Horan Allie Walton I didn't read what was said I must admit, I just seen Glasgow getting 'dissed' so to say. I went to Bellahouston too & grew up in Ibrox/Govan
    21 minutes ago · Like · 2

David Tilley I didn't like Glasgow much. The doors of the chippy are welded shut and you have to put your money in the letter box then the fish and chips are pushed out through the same letter box. I spent ages trying to explain that in England we have hinges and the doors open.
    19 minutes ago · Like

Allie Walton We lived very close to Ibrox Park, Jody I asked Paula if she knew any criminals in HMP Frankland, because she said that criminals respected her first name. I just wanted to know if she worked with any of them (my other half worked there for many years, you see, and when he comes in I'm going to ask him if he recognises Paula's name) Then she said I was from the same place as Ian Brady - so I made it clear to her that I wasn't. That's it, in a nutshell. No crisis, no drama
    17 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Jody Elizabeth Horan What the fxck did I just read. *deep breaths, do not start in the English* excuse my language, I know English & England are such dirty words

Jody Elizabeth Horan Aww, this is all rather odd. So much 'drama' is mad haha. I lived in Copeland Quadrant ! So not far from Ibrox too. This page is brilliant but this post has completely threw me x
    17 minutes ago · Like

Sam Jones Badger - the task was simple. All you had to do was put your case in a comprehensible fashion devoid of falsehoods and risible trash. You failed.
    And for that reason - YOU'RE FIRED!
    16 minutes ago · Like · 2

Claire Grevatt Some of u are just being plain nasty!!! This group used to be decent and now it just seems people r making others feel like shit!
    14 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Janice Howe WHATS WRONG WITH SOME FOLK??? NOW DISSING GLASGOW AND BEING INSULTING not nice,we are supposed to be adults and I do not give one iota where folk come from as we are all on this page to try to find out what happened to M M- silly comments about Glasgow etc are just stupid
    14 minutes ago · Like · 3

Teresa Leah Redmond no what i think? paula claims birch "Stole" her friends work and now world famous for it , to me i think shes pissed cos her and her friend aint getting the attention etc birch getting?
    14 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Allie Walton I have to say, that I have difficulty reading Paula's posts, because her "delivery" doesn't come across very well... her sentences are disjointed and make little sense - not all the time, just sometimes. From the transcript she posted, I read it to mean that a) she was a landowner b) the McCanns called her on the phone c) that criminals respected her first name - all claims I would like to see backed up with any evidence she may have, because anything that will lead to Maddie, I think, should be shared with the police and with us as a group.
    13 minutes ago · Like · 5

Teresa Leah Redmond tbh as harsh as this may sound to some paula talks tripe IMO and thats that in my eyes tbh

WTF has Ibrox got to do with it ? lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Heaven knows where Ibrox comes into the equation?!

Fair play to the numpties though for giving Badger some well-deserved stick.

I understand that she caused a great deal of offence to the late Winnie Johnson and the Bennett family with her stupid Saddleworth Moor ramblings.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:16 pm

took them long enough to realise she's off her trolley lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 am

danglypervert and dodgypervert fighting on twitter -

McCANNGATE ‏@McCANNGATE 21m
    @ItWithQueers laughed yesteday your lonely post took so long to gt a like + then it was only from one of your cast of a thousand!

McCANNGATE ‏@McCANNGATE 20m
    @ItWithQueers You outdo Wally! He must be in thrall to you, ya weird old Bin Laden lookalike fucker! #mccann

McCANNGATE ‏@McCANNGATE 8m
    @ItWithQueers Where are all the pictures now?
    Bet you loved it when they said Private Eye do it so much better.
    Sulk for a week?

handbags at dawn lol! 

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:35 am

Ultimate thicko - and ignorant to boot!!

Roy from Wednesbury has it all sussed!
    Roy Wba Memories
    Unless the mccans are under survalance? How we no the pj police may have some one like FBI watching. Them. I think they are only a matter of time before the mcans slip up Lorraine because there is no eveidence she left the island no abductees or nothing she is still on that complex it by law be a murder the DNA and blood there is enough evidence so as soon as maddie becomes missing presumed dead the case can go to a cold case then it can be reopened and all that I called in admissible stuff becomes active so that's cadaver dogs DNA and blood Ben needham is now legally dead thts why a couple of yrs ago his mom and rest of the family had to be questioned as murder suspects and this will happen to mcans too cleaver for there own good it will happen mark my words that kid is on that island in that fridge find that freezer find maddie
    As I remember it, Portugal was actually really named 'Spain' according to a moron a few weeks ago, and now it is an ISLAND??????    And to think the taxpayers in the UK pay for the education of their young - they would be better protesting about the fact that Brits are among the worst educated in Europe than trying to organise protests re a missing child.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Another illiterate lowlife scumbag.
    Susan Lennon The child is missing so you cant trace if they have been given a sedative. I do think the police checked the other children but I can tell you the soanish police still believe the Mcannns or one of them are hiding something.
    51 minutes ago · Like · 1

Susan Lennon By the way Im a nurse
    50 minutes ago · Like

Susan Lennon \I also thin that the police will be watching this site
    49 minutes ago · Like

Susan Lennon This is just a theory
    49 minutes ago · Like

Sheila Ann Pennycook Im sure they are watching this site it might actually help them arrest those 2.
    A free night out with your hater troll of choice if you can tell me when the SOANISH police took over in Portugal?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Empty SICK AS SHITE

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Numtys10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:26 pm

disgusting sick pig , laughing at Madeleine and using the Lord's Prayer to do it .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Worse than that, using a missing child. Revolting. Not as shocking as when bentit did it, but revolting all the same.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Horrible scumbag.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:18 am

From a hounder on N2:

Myra Coogan
    They must think we are all total imbeseils

No comment! Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 am

Another forker who seems to think it knows better than the Metropolitan Police. Nataly seems to be trying to go for the Marilyn Monroe look on her profile pic. More like Marilyn Manson.

Nataly Garcia
    How is it 17 000 plus people can read into their body language and expressions and the police can't? It's time to get to the truth once and for all...someone needs to spill the beans!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Revolting limp of s**t.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Rooste10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:00 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Miserable%20lives
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Empty STUPIDA THICKO

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:08 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
    @1matthewwright1 wondering could they already have been arrested ? No show Lisbon,no show CRIMEWATCH ? #mccann phones not manned,shop kaput
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Was wondering today how the court case had gone that Tango was said to be attending.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 am

Hater-scum on N2 having a go at Sara Payne:

Leanne Oakes Aitchison
    aprils case I have pure and utter sympathy for her parents, she was playing on her own street but sarahs mum left her kids to make their own way home. bad parenting contributed to that childs abduction. it can happen from your own garden, that's not debatable, you can't watch them 24/7 but leaving kids out and about to make their own way home is asking for trouble in this disgusting country of vermin
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 8 Revolt10

I assume that one has either escaped from the loony bin or she's off her medication.  What the hell has America to do with the McCann case?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:29 pm