A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

coco
    coco

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  coco Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Here's a Swedish forker on N3 who clearly has great knowledge of the case.  

Åse Kolloen
    Sorry to ask, but what are the McCanns doing for living, Do they work as doctors?

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Facepalm_gif_by_thatweirdo7
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty FREEDOM OF SPEECH???? CHRISTOBELL WOULD'NT KNOW WHAT THAT WAS EVEN IF IT SAID 'HI'

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 am

Re: freedom of speech
    Post Cristobell Today
    Gerry was deluded into believing he could fool all the people, all of the time, and lets face it, we almost had another tragedy on the scale of the death of Diana, such was the public response. Their campaign was successful beyond their wildest dreams. I tend to think these days that the McCann case will forever be linked to the birth of social networks, I may have said this elsewhere. Within hours Madeleine's face was was part of a chain mail campaign, one of those pass this on to at least 10 people or your doomed emails that are now happily spammed out, but they flourished in 2007. From the photos we have seen Kate and Gerry rarely left their laptops, the internet is a great leveler and they not only had access to the great and good, they were having doors flung open for them. They managed to convince 'everyone' that they were victims, money would help them find their daughter and it was evil to question them.

Unfortunately for them, those heady days have now gone. The internet which turned them into a Cause Celebre, has blown apart their flimsy story because information is freely available, its not confined by borders anymore. The British public can find the true story behind this case, simply by Googling Madeleine McCann. Gerry's posturing with Hacked Off is comparable to King Canute attempting to order the tide to turn back. He truly believes he can keep the facts of the case away from the UK forevermore, and who can blame him, thus far he has been successful.

But back closer to topic, unfortunately such is the standard of education in this country we are still faced with the mentality, 'well I've got nothing to hide, so I don't care'. I usually ask such people if they are happy to have their medical and financial details on a large database, accessible to to every penpushing jobsworth who may, or may not, decide to make their lives a misery.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 am

not that shes bitter or anything .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:15 am

coco wrote:not that shes bitter or anything .
    She's talking a load of drivel, but that's par for the course, isn't it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty NOW THIS IS REALLY DISGUSTING - THE POSTER SHOULD BE SECTIONED

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 am

Petra Johnson
    Just as an experiment , I pretended to be one of the twins , with a curious mind .
    I pumped into google " Who killed Maddie "

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:58 pm

From another foru, with thanks (comments are theirs).

How's this for trying to stir up trouble and paranoia?

Michelle King
    ummm..i have just had a message from FB..telling me that someone keeps trying to get in to my FB AC from Rothley...strange because i do not live in that village..then they sent me a list of dates to check...funny because most of the dates were at times when i had made posts on this page..becarefull guys i think we are being watched !
    Share · 25 minutes ago near Leicester

Then the numty goes on to post:

Michelle King see at the bottom its saying ive been loggin in from Rothley
    11 minutes ago · 1

Michelle King i live about 8 miles away

She's whining about her own ip.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty REVOLTING BAG OF SLIME

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
    #McCann "The box containing Madeleine McCann was shown to the audience at 9.00 p.m..."read Dr Martin Roberts on ************
    Part of this has been removed as I do not wish to post up such filth. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Lisa White
    Quick Genuine Question Here Guys .. Could The McCann's (not that I think it's going to) But Could They Be Arrested Before The End Of The Libel Case Against Amaral? And If So What Way Would Them Being In Jail Effect The Libel Trial .. Would It Be Dismissed xx
    Like · · Share · Get Notifications · about an hour ago near Finaghy
    3 people like this.

John Paul Murray We. Can only wish on that be lovely Christmas present for our 18500 members
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Disgusting hate-mob. And how long must it have taken that stupid forker to type out that hate with the first letter of every word capitalised?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am

Another threat against Gerry McCann from a hater on N2:

Julie Miles
    I'd love to wipe that look off his face
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:26 am

Woburn_exile wrote:
    Dare I say it but are we reaching a time when we can have Madeleine McCann themed whodunnit weekends? It would certainly bring out the acting skills
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 10 Empty MORTAL KOMBAT - ROSALIND HUTTON HTROS DOWN THE GAUNTLET

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 am

From another forum, with thanks.
    Rosalinda is desperately looking for a face to face debate about the McCann case with a pro.

Says she will take anyone on "any time any place anywhere". Only stipulation is that they have to use their real name.  Smile 

She seems very confident - probably because she know that not many sane people would expose themselves and their families to the stalking, harassment, cyberbullying and potential danger that these nutters would launch against them as a result.

She is like a thug swinging a chain, with all her henchmen at her back, challenging startled members of the public to come and fight her....
    She's whistling in the wind - we all know what happened when other antis got hold of private information. Anything for 5 seconds of fame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:12 pm