A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM

Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 pm

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Niatta10

Sharon Harris Also reported there page as scam Vonny Nichols.
    What a nasty evil ratbag of trash they are.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty Re: NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 pm

And they have the nerve to bleat when they are called haters.

Pond-scum.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty Re: NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Emma-Jane Fletcher I have just been on the official find Madeleine site and read a few ridiculous posts by the Mcscamms and their personal trolls. It gives me such relief to come back to the truth of this page. This page is like the holy grail of the case for me.
    PS I have also reported their e-fit post as spam to Facebook for not being accurate or truthful.
    That is good news as there is a big chance their FB page will be closed for mounting an attack on a missing child's facebook page.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:12 pm

This sort of delinquent behavior cannot be allowed to stand. FB will have to do something if contacted by people in authority?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Broho wrote:This sort of delinquent behavior cannot be allowed to stand.  FB will have to do something if contacted by people in authority?
    This FB page has gone far, far beyond discussing the case. Threats of violence and trying to get Madeleine's FB page closed down are beyond the pale. I hope Facebook will act soon.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:22 pm

I doubt it as they are allowing beheadings to be posted up again after supposedly closing them down. Some asinine claim about it will help people to understand violence - bit like letting kids have access to guns?
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:59 pm

It sure does help people to understand violence - how to do it. Evil or Very Mad 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Sykes wrote:I doubt it as they are allowing beheadings to be posted up again after supposedly closing them down.  Some asinine claim about it will help people to understand violence - bit like letting kids have access to guns?
    IF FB don't give a toss about the family of Ken Bigley and other victims, what hope is there that they will shut the Stinky Network of Crabs I and II?

ANGRY!! Twisted Evil 
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm

I guess that might depend on whether any formal complaint is made?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Broho wrote:I guess that might depend on whether any formal complaint is made?  
    I would certainly hope that decent, right-thinking people have put in complaints, Broho. Just remains to be seen whether FB will act.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:01 pm

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
    Could someone give Yvonne Nicols a shout,CN1 she's going to look good on the front page of the Grimsby news after her trick on FB #mccann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 3h
    @WAWinter1 What's she done? #McCann

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
    @TrulyJudy73 The site was down while Facebook checked it out. Media also got involved. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty THE SICKOS ARE STILL AT IT

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 am

John Mckinley
    Nothing good on telly,and I just fancied a good comedy show.Thank God for the posters on "The official find Madeleine" F.B page.Haven't laughed so much in ages.
    Share · 8 hours ago via Mobile
    7 people like this.

Mick Lunt I got booted off there earlier today! How dare I have an opinion that differs from theirs ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty DO THEY EVER STOP LYING?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 pm

David Craig
    Official site . Online shop . Definitely down .

Tried for past 15-16 hours and continually down .... You can not see list of products , prices etc , you can not purchase anything.
    Hmm, what's this then?

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Online11

Total cobblers.  I have just gone on there and ordered some items, no problems at all.  Why do you tell such blatant and stupid lies?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 am

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
    10 hours ago
    Gerry and Kate will only comment on the investigation to find Madeleine when and if any updates from the police warrant a statement.

Please allow the police to do their jobs and not speculate or fuel rumours. We will not answer questions related to unfounded and speculative press articles.

Thank you for understanding.

~FM Webmaster (on behalf of Gerry and Kate)
    And no surprise, the trolls are spamming the fb again. What evil things they are.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Wilma Lynn Im just posting on The Official Madeline McCann Page. Im going 2 copy n paste it here and we will see how long it stays on before it gets removed xx  

Claire Louise Howard I think the press will find us soon enough already people have posted about us on online forums read the other day think was 'Can 12,000 people be wrong'  

Lïz Låwförd Why ban me after just saying hmmmm? Either they are that paranoid or they defo hiding something! I think both! Lol

Hayley Watson Iv been banned from commenting or liking anything so I reported the group! Ridiculous I only said the efit looked very familiar ..

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Wilma Lynn Im just posting on The Official Madeline McCann Page. Im going 2 copy n paste it here and we will see how long it stays on before it gets removed xx  

Claire Louise Howard I think the press will find us soon enough already people have posted about us on online forums read the other day think was 'Can 12,000 people be wrong'  

Oh I think the press have already found you, but it won't be the kind of headlines that you want ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 am

Glenda Ferries We should all put the same comment up on official fb page at same time...would take them ages to delete them all.....lol

Idris Astrid Smith I like that Glenda, I like that lots.
    Comment: And how long do they think it will take FB to delete them if complaints about troll attacks being organised from N1 carry on?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 am

Siobhan Wright I have just read a comment on the official page saying that 'the troll site that has been in the news are trying to start an unofficial find maddie fund'??? Then she asks for facebook not to let this happen! Where do they get their 'info' lol
    10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dan Creevy whats the link?
    9 minutes ago · Like

Charlotte M Bally Obv they've got 'paid McCann chimps' spying
    8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Siobhan Wright I cant copy because on my phone. Its one if the last comments on the latest thread about the radio show.. janet something posted it.
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Milan Bestbuy-chalek is it a scam, Siobhan?
    4 minutes ago · Like

Siobhan Wright Im not sure?? I just had a look on the official page and read some comment's and seen that one. Im guessing she was referring to this page as it made news last week or week b4..
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Laura Jayne Hogan There's 2 official pages from what I can see

Siobhan Wright Dan Creevy did you find it?

Wendy Jenkins Would that be about the post earlier when some 1 said we should all put a £1 in and look for her ourselves ? Poss talking about that. ?

Wendy Jenkins They may be talking about that post on here. ?

Glenda Ferries What would be wrong with a fund being started by the so called "troll site"?....the more money the better to put to the cause i would say......or do u not agree???? Just added this comment to official site!!
    From twitter:[/i]

justme ‏@zante03 1m
    LAURA JAYNE HOGAN Siobhan Wright WENDY JENKINS what a coven of witches u lot r 4 TROLLING Madeleine #mccann FB page u skanky moos

justme ‏@zante03 8m
    GLENDA FERRIES is a despicable person, she's TROLLING Madeleine #mccann FB page, how low can u sink u tramp.

Charlotte M Bally
    Wow, just been on the official Maddie page....are they all on drugs??!
    Share · 4 hours ago near Shevington, England
    4 people like this.

Mo N Hales It's a pitty they couldn't realise it was the McCann kids who were all on drugs!
    24 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Teresa Leah Redmond yes they are all on drugs ....all crack heads who are so far up the McCanns arse its unreal ....SHOCKING AND DISGUSTING
    23 minutes ago via mobile

Sharron AkaMiaz Elvin what url is the official page please?
    12 minutes ago

Steve MiggiWhite https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign
    7 minutes ago

Laura Jayne Hogan
    Oooooh I've been unblocked lol
    Oooooh I've been unblocked lol
    Share · 8 hours ago near Fareham, England
    15 people like this.

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Screen10

Michael Collins Oops
    5 hours ago via mobile · 1

Milan Bestbuy-chalek they allowed you to say that?
    4 hours ago

Laura Jayne Hogan Obviously yes lol ..
    4 hours ago via mobile

Milan Bestbuy-chalek let us know if you get blocked again
    4 hours ago · 1

Michael Collins Just noticed that you got one 'like' before being deleted.
    Milan, you can say anything that you like .... Just save as a photo before it is removed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:15 am

Milan Bestbuy-chalek let us know if you get blocked again
    4 hours ago · 1

Michael Collins Just noticed that you got one 'like' before being deleted.
    Milan, you can say anything that you like .... Just save as a photo before it is removed
    Comment: Oh, don't you worry your pointy little heads about saving things, it's all being done for you.

Do these morons not know their trolling is being posted all over the internet? That everyone can see them doing it and where the attacks on Madeleine's FB page are coming from?

They better hope no future/present employers ever see what they have posted. In the unlikely event that any of them work, of course.

And who knows, if the JobCentre ever checks up on them, they'll be told that if they can troll FB, then they can get a job.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 pm

This was spammed on the FB page:
    NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Image110
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty OH, DEAR, SOMEONE HARRASSED A TROLL? PULL THE OTHER ONE, IT PLAYS 'THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY'

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:42 pm

One of HidiHitler's gang:
    Brenna Captain Squidlet Ewing
    After asking a genuine question on the official page, regarding why they have an online shop to sell missing posters and are not giving those sorts of things away to raise awareness (especially when they have a fund to pay for it), I was targeted and accused of being abusive. As well as having my comment removed, a link was placed by the admins of the group to my page to allow their group to target me. I was forced to report them for harassment... shame I don't have a top team of expensive lawyers at my disposal... totally shocked by the behaviour of the admins.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty HAVE THEY BEEN GAGGED, BY ANY CHABNCE`.

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 am

Zora McCartney
    Please do not submit any more posts regarding the Official Find Madeleine page
    Like · · Follow Post · Share · 2 hours ago
    20 people like this.

Irene Williams ?
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Janet Adams ?????
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Michaela Hemingway Have we been GAGGED????
    2 hours ago · Like · 3

Terri Egan Burke ?
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Victoria Thomas It does us no favours being seen to ridicule and slag the page off

Zora McCartney It's a simple request. Share your experiences with your friends by all means but not here. We've had hundreds of such posts already. Enough now
    2 hours ago · Like · 7

Victoria Thomas Tad extreme Michaela Hemingway we need to be taken seriously and if the group appears to be a group that screen shots etc the OFM it gives them grounds to report our group
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:04 am

Sykes wrote:One of HidiHitler's gang:
    Brenna Captain Squidlet Ewing
    After asking a genuine question on the official page, regarding why they have an online shop to sell missing posters and are not giving those sorts of things away to raise awareness (especially when they have a fund to pay for it), I was targeted and accused of being abusive. As well as having my comment removed, a link was placed by the admins of the group to my page to allow their group to target me. I was forced to report them for harassment... shame I don't have a top team of expensive lawyers at my disposal... totally shocked by the behaviour of the admins.
    I have been informed that the above claims regarding being targeted and harrassed by the admin are a total fabrication.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Loz Plant ive tried to comment on the article twice asking why you are considered a troll if you dont agree with mcann's version of events, funnily enough daily mail havent printed it.
    Y  A  W  N Sleep Sleep 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW THE SCUM ARE ATTACKING THE FIND MADELEINE FACEBOOK PAGE AS A SCAM Empty THEY ARE TROLLING THE FB AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

John Andrews Here's a tip for making comments there... Leave your comment, take a screenshot, be certain to save it so it can be posted here somewhere; then let as many of us as possible do that. Over time, we will have a dossier of all the deleted comments, which can be posted on twitter, included in blogs, etc etc....
    40 minutes ago · Like · 3

Kate Cox I've just wrote on there, [hate speech removed]

Val Mulraney
    Oh well. It had to happen eventually. I managed to leave a comment on the official find Madeleine page [hate speech removed]  
    Comment:  Let's hope the media are hanging around today and can see for themselves how much these Amaral supporters hate Madeleine McCann. They can't even leave her FB page un-trolled, so what kind of pondlife does that make them?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:33 am