A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Empty HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm

BURIED BY THE ANTI'S - Banned for having an opposing view

I started today as the angry girl I once was, the sullen little beastie, confined to the corner with my arms folded and my bottom lip sticking out in defiance at the sheer injustice of it all. I knew it was on the cards, but I am angry just the same. I am banned from Jill Havern's forum for telling the truth, but before I go into the lurid details, let me explain why I follow this case so closely.

Tis no secret I suffer from manic depression, I have discussed it on here in the past, it has plagued me for a lifetime. I'm not ashamed to say that I have used the puzzle that is the mysterious disappearance of Madeleine McCann to distract my thoughts from bigger issues that would emotionally tear me asunder if I were to dwell on them. I hasten to add that I would not have used this case in such a way, if the parents had not been involved. Like every other decent human being, my heart breaks for genuine victims of such terrible tragedy, but that angry little girl standing in the corner simply can't keep quiet about the injustice dished out to another little girl by all those claiming to be on her side.

When news of Madeleine's disappearance broke on the morning of 4th May, I was nursing my terminally ill mother and trying to run two homes and a job 100 miles apart. Both my mother and I took an interest in the case. She was an early riser, and a canny Irish woman with a gift to see 'exactly what people were' in an instant. Unfortunately that gift didn't come with a stop button, much to my embarrassment as a child, but to my amusement as an adult. It tickled her to see the shock on people's faces when she fired an arrow directly at their Achilles heels. To the indignation of many, I appear to have inherited it, and we are both giggling.

As my mother's health deteriorated, I had much to escape from, each day brought worse and worse news. I couldn't turn to religion, since I had become enlightened, and its a tough old road to go down when you haven't got a higher power to turn to. No benefit to my poor mother either, who screeched 'tell him feck off' very loudly when I suggested a priest. She could already see Dad and her long deceased siblings, she didn't need a man in black to guide her.

To escape the living hell that was my reality at that time, I delved into researching this case, and having taken the blue pill (or was it the red pill?) there was no way back. It has been a lifetime quest to discover what it is that makes people evil. For me this case has opened up the door to so much that I was unaware of and I am horrified by what I have found. I have completely lost faith in the political party I once loved, and my belief in the old fashioned British principles of playing fair, have been shattered. And it all began with this case.

By scrutinising every detail, every statement, every video, I became more and more intrigued by the grieving couple. Tis my belief the pair share a rare form of psychopathy, and students of psychology will be studying this case in textbooks for decades to come. I have studied body language, forensic linguistics (thank you Tigger and Hobs) and human behaviour. I've studied the media in far more depth than I ever have before (and I used to teach it!) and I have studied and continue to study the politics behind the cover up. At the end of 7 years, I am much wiser and more cynical than I ever was before.

My dear old Mum saw through Kate and Gerry straight away. I took the opposing view, on the basis that she was as mad as a hatter. But try as I may, I could not understand their constant TV appearances and trips to see the Pope and Oprah Winfrey. Whatever 'innocence' everyone could see went completely over my head. I went online and soon discovered I was far from alone, but that is another topic for another day. My enemies will accuse me of being pro in the early days based on the fact that I refused to criticise the parents until I was 100% certain that they were involved.

Returning to the Jill Havern forum, my days there were always numbered. As a lefty, anti establishment, libertarian, tree hugger, I had been dodging bullets from the moment I joined! In fact on joining, I received a long winded diatribe from one of the more prominent members telling me off for my immoral and louche approach to life and my support of legalising drugs! For anyone trying to form a mental image, I am more Hyacinth Bouquet* than Janice Joplin.

But lets not digress. Why was I banned. Firstly, I was set up and I fell for it. I'm not proud of that, doh! After reams of posts criticising me, Sharon (moderator) stepped in to ask posters to take it to the Members lounge. I posted, 'I will reply in members lounge, if I can be arsed'. Bingo, they got me, instant ban! I was set up M'lud.

But I am not going to be sidetracked by silly conspiracy theories. They wanted me out, and they have achieved it. Now they are free to place Tony Bennett back on his pedestal, where he can continue preaching to the converted. A forum that only permits one view is not a forum as there is no exchange of ideas, but a single (tedious) and worshipful flock of sheep. Well baaa to you a'holes who forced me out, I wear my black fleece with pride.

For those unfamiliar with the Jill Havern forum, it was set up to support most famous anti McCann activist Tony Bennett and his campaign The Maideleine Foundation. Tony Bennett took civil action against Kate and Gerry McCann for child neglect. The case was thrown out, but it attracted a lot of (negative) publicity. Tony also printed leaflets listing 60 facts about Madeleine's disappearance and at one point, he and others distributed the leaflets in the McCanns home town of Rothley. Again, this attracted much publicity. Tony was barred by the Courts from distributing his leaflet and has gone through many legal battles with the McCanns, the upshot of which, he is gagged and must make a monthly payment to the parents. An angry man? If I were Tony I would have stopped those payments the moment the diggers went into PDL, mind you, I would have cut my arms off and spent weeks in prison hanging upside down before paying that pair a penny!

As I am now able to post 'unbound', I can state that I never supported any of the tactics used by Tony Bennett and the Madeleine Foundation, as I believed them to be tasteless and harmful to those seeking justice for Madeleine. Whilst I admire Tony's hard work and diligence, I do not agree with his conclusions, nor the way in which he is pursuing the matter, and in fact I believe that he may even be harming the official investigation by trying to meddle with the witnesses. Some on the Jill Havern forum are demanding the Smiths come forward and make a public statement to rebut Tony's (frankly ridiculous) accusations - oblivious to the fact that this family are witnesses in a major criminal investigation, who cannot and should not, speak about anything pertaining to a future trial! Deh!

I believe Martin Smith replied to Richard D. Hall, because he is a reasonable man, but didn't reply to Tony, because banging their heads against a brick wall would have been more productive. Even now, admin are saying on the site that Martin Smith's email might be fake!

My disagreement with Tony and indeed the reason for my ban rests on the evidence of the Smith family. Tony is adamant they are involved and 'we' (JH forum) have a right to investigate them. I believe they are innocent witnesses and that we should respect their privacy. Tony also believes that the investigation by Scotland Yard is a whitewash, a means to cover up Madeleine's disappearance and clear the parents of any involvement. I am not so cynical. There are good people in this world, like Goncalo Amaral and the Smith family, those who are brave enough to stand by their truth in the face of so much hostility. And I believe there are good people in the police, men and women just like Goncalo Amaral who stay focused on the victim of the crime and won't give up until she gets justice.

Farewell to the posters on JH who continue to fight for truth and justice. The ban is for a week, but after this blog, I doubt I will be back. I entered the McCann fray to discover the truth behind the disappearance not the truth according to Tony Bennett and other commentators who demand we believe them or they will take their ball and go home.
    I have just had it pointed out to me that she would seem to have shafted Bennett as she is definitely implying he is still posting up items re the McCann case when he is actually interdicted  by the Courts.   She also implies he is meddling with possible witnesses. Is he in fact, as many believe, the actual admin on Haverns?    Sykes
    HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED 655aac4498bcc620ae7e7e865d362bb4_drama_queen-968
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:32 pm

I am assuming jkh16 is havern.
    jkh16 August 2014 10:09
    Sharon posted this explanation of your temporary ban in the Members forum, which you can't see at the moment, Linda : "For the constant disruption of certain threads despite having been asked many times to stay on topic, and for attempting to derail threads by turning them into yet another Smithman thread. She was asked on a number of occasions to keep the debate on the Smithman issue on the Smithman threads but was insistent on derailing these other threads.".

Many other people have had temporary bans, including Tony Bennett, for the same reason. You were not banned for your views on Smithman, you were simply asked to use the relevant thread which you ignored.
    Oh, look, a gushing crawler!
    Anonymous16 August 2014 11:26
    This is my second try Cristobell, lost my first post to you, It was good and long. I will try again and give you the gist. Don't let them get you down. I've seen with my own eyes over the past few weeks what you have put up with, absolute rudeness and bating you. You have done well, keept your cool and stood your corner. There are a lot of nice, good people on there, but also some above their station who bow down to a very pompous and rude man, who in my opinion only, had a good heart once upon a time but illusions of grandure and self importance have ruined him, I don't want to hurt him or anyone, but he must stop the "I am the expert mentality and I am always right", it's not attractive it is petulant. His minions I have no time for, they are fawning over him even when he talks shite. A great site, some good mannered, clever, lovely people, but going to the dogs with them enabling some people to be rude and then blaming the victim of the rudeness. Alas, I did not have your good manners and fortitude, two years ago I got so riled up, I called a person a bad name, which was Arsehole, it made be feel better because the person was acting like one. I got banned. I was gutted as could no longer debate. I understand how you feel completely. You are a very Sassy, clever, well mannered educated lady, it's there loss. Head up, Chin up. I will post another time, God Bless You.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

too funny  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 am

Anonymous16 August 2014 16:19
    Yes, I've been banned too, Thomas. Without a warning and without reasons given. It was kind of "comforting" to read Jill's explanation this morning as to whom the GENUINE posters are: Admin, Mods, Tony and PeterMac. BTW I don't for a second doubt the latter one.
    @ Cristobell: your banning was to be expected, just like mine. From what I hear on the wire I wouldn't be surprised, if a new forum would emerge before too long.
    Regards, Châtelaine.

Didn't she give Bennett ££££££££? And a hounder-splitter forum? Wonderful news!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 am

Spud16 August 2014 18:15
    People only ever combine against and dispense with what they fear, my fine and beautiful friend. As my Martial Arts supremo is wont to say;- Suck it up, Princess! On with the battle..........

jkh16 August 2014 22:41
    @Chatelaine: You said "It was kind of "comforting" to read Jill's explanation this morning as to whom the GENUINE posters are: Admin, Mods, Tony and PeterMac. BTW I don't for a second doubt the latter one."....I actually put etc at the end of that list which you left off. I couldn't name everyone which is why I put etc.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Anonymous17 August 2014 04:34
    I'm not sure if you're making a drama out of a crisis or a crisis out of a drama Cristobell.

Either way it doesn't matter. Drama and crisis are where you just love to be. Even if there's not one you engineer it.

As Spudgun says, 'suck it up Princess'.
    Oh dear, she'll start crying.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:11 am

Anonymous17 August 2014 10:54
    I actually can't believe they banned you. There's such a pattern. I have never seen a discussion forum ban so many prominent,high profile and intelligent posters as that place. Discussion forums usually ban wind-up-merchants and trolls, people who want to disrupt. That place bans people who share a different interpretation to certain posters. Once I saw you developing your views (and sticking to them) on Smith I had a feeling you were on shaky ground. So disappointing.

Anonymous17 August 2014 11:21
    Sounds as though the one doing the banning needs a reality check. A serious case of delusional grandeur there! Shrug your shoulders and get back on there as soon as you can!

Anonymous17 August 2014 12:12
    I think TB is as mad as a hatter, totally up his own arse, seems to think he is a messiah or summit!
    HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLV3sWMHJZugXC6caUJminYhCL5oyS3eEU3jD0_iPYRIY6lLiQzw HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_EUmilX1L3OiRLKgDPQ71vyCjH-1lhwW7dMJtt7S9jq3yBGDE
    Anonymous17 August 2014 09:12
    I agree that Cristobel was set up.The baiting blog was posted was posted by sharonl who I believe has a history of banning anyone who doesn,t toe the Bennett party line.
    Had Canyfloss or NFWTD been on duty it would not have happened.
    BTW has Candyfloss thrown in the towel?

Anonymous17 August 2014 10:28
    I really hope that Candyfloss is merely on holiday.

I wonder how long it will take for people to realize that Cristobell is not the cause of the issues on JH, she is merely a symptom. Nobody is going to be bullied into accepting something that isn't true and most JH members aren't willing to accept it no matter what tactics are played. At the end of the day nobody will remain except a handful of TB supporters. I think it's time for JH to decide if she supports Madeleine or TB, it seems it can no longer be both.

Anonymous17 August 2014 11:45
    I think her position is crystal clear.  She is scared of losing TB.  Perhaps she needed him in the beginning but the forum would have stood on its own had she shown him the door.  It's too late now, it has lost all credibility.
    Anonymous17 August 2014 14:52
    TB has done a lot of great work but his extremism in so many spheres (establishment, EU and some aspects of this case) really put me off. I felt a mod should have advised him to tone it down a wee bit and direct his energies into what he is really good at. It shouldn't be his job to have a Stalin type 'denouncement' system where anybody who challenges him is some sort of 'agent of TM'. In all seriousness it drives me potty.
    My, my, Bennett is getting a hell of a kicking on his not-forum. Why has it taken so long for them to see him for what he is?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:08 pm

Anonymous18 August 2014 00:24
    How can you say TB is genuine if he uses aliases such as Fleffer,Aiyoyo etc to make it seem that his point of view has support.That is underhand , deceptive and frankly unacceptable to your other members.
    What about Barbara Nottage? Ray Stevens? Sean O'Guigan? That Trevelyan sock? Bird? Blonk? All the other sock names Bennett uses?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Now some other hounder with a blog has joined in.
    The Truth the Whole Truth

Not long ago I received a few messages from members of a particular forum.  I did a blog based on the messages left here for me.

It is par for the course that on forums, all will not agree – that is the very nature of forum for people to debate, converse, and bounce off each other their views and opinions.

Always there will be some more forceful in their delivery than others, in getting their point across.  As long as all are permitted their ‘say’ all is fair in love and war, so no problem.

The latest goings on over at the OK Corral is the Cristobell Crisis.

This lady has been suspended for a few days.  

Members were asked to take discussion concerning a particular topic to the thread allocated for same.  She was not asked to refrain from speaking on the subject.  Same as the others, just asked to take it to the appropriate part of the site.  Any argument she may have - to the members’ lounge, where non-members would not be able to view any further conversation.  Her response was that if she could be ‘arsed’ she would!

She had before this, been rather snippy also with other members.  I read the conversation.  A very able lady for sure, and not some shrinking violet when it came to making comment or responding. She didn’t hold back.

I found it therefore very interesting though not altogether surprising based on her past performance, to see on Twitter, this lady post with all manner of reasons for her being ‘banned’ not a lifelong ban – ‘sent to the cooler for a few days’ as the administrator of the blog stated.

But hell did she play the martyr card beautifully, spun some fancy tales along the way.  

And dog gone, just so no one would be left in any doubt that she saw herself as the injured and innocent party, she took to her own blog and voila ‘Buried by the Anti’s' (for having an opposing opinion) was born!  

Now personally I don’t give a flying fruitcake, if she is banned or not, but I do hate to see people being untruthful, and the reasons this lady is stating for having been banned are not truthful.  How can they be when she has posted so many versions?  Cannot all be true!

If I didn’t know better I’d have thought Kate McCann had either written that blog as she knows a whole lot about burying stuff, and having a few versions up her sleeve, or had given her advice on how to try and pull the wool!

When there is more than one version of an event – it ain’t good news, and it makes me sit up and take notice.

This ‘Buried by the Anti’s’ is nothing short of a blatant attempt to get folks on side.

She lays all blame, all that has befallen her, (a ban of a few days - she hasn’t received a death sentence, though anyone reading her dramatic account could be forgiven for thinking when she said her 'number was up' - that she was referring death row)  on this guy TB.

This guy might not be everyone’s cup of tea, his views not to their liking, but neither are the views of this lady.  He might be a stinking rotter.  She might be a stinking rotter too.

He might be a liar (I don’t know) She IS, I do know from what I have read on her blog and on her twitter.

The duo, don’t agree on a particular topic.  So what!  All sounds like school kid stuff. He said/she said.

What does piss me off though is the LIES!   Yip, them lies, them lies, them darn lies.  And the manipulation – never seen anyone work so fast to paint themselves as the innocent party, the injured party as Miss Martyr did - went into overdrive!   Well that's not entirely true - McCanns might just pip her to the post on how quickly, self protect mode kicked in!

Now who in hell would even have known she’d had her knuckles rapped, if she had not taken to Twitter to her own Blog with the crap she did?

Let’s look at some of the comments she has made:

“I am banned from the Jill Havern’s for telling the truth”

“But let’s not digress.  Why was I banned.  Firstly, I was set up and I fell for it.

“My disagreement with Tony, and indeed the reason for my ban rests with the evidence of the Smith family”

“Unfortunately my days have been numbered for quite some time, and dancing on egg shells was becoming tedious.

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 18h

Banned for having an opposing view. *******obell.blogspot.co.uk/  #mccann
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  17h

@collywobbles54 There was a plot against me M'lud! Buggers couldn't get me with semantics, so they played dirty Sad #mccann

Details

@collywobbles54 Kudos Colette! You were right to stand by your morals. I've been hanging in by thread, but enough was enough.

@DaSteelMan Cheers David, I like to have my views challenged, but TB missing for a week and all they had were insults.

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · Aug 16

I'm now banned from Jill Havern's forum for objecting to the harassment of witnesses in #McCann I can and will reply.

Now did you ever read such a shed load of bullshit in all your living days, a crock of contradictory crap if ever there was one!

If this forum wanted rid of her, they could have done so at any time.

They DIDN'T get rid of her, NOT EVEN NOW have they gotten rid of her. She's in the friggin cooler for a couple of days/on the NAUGHTY step for being, well... NAUGHTY.

So what is all of this crap:

‘My days have been numbered for quite some time?’
    There was a plot against me and I fell into the trap?

THERE WAS A PLOT AGAINST HER TO SUSPEND HER FOR A FEW DAYS, AND SHE FELL INTO THE TRAP?  

WOW! - WONDER WHO MASTERMINDED THAT ONE!  MUST HAVE BEEN TOP BRASS, MAYBE MI5 - THEY SURE SHOWED HER, A SEVEN DAY SUSPENSION, YIP HER DAYS WERE NUMBERED!  

Bloody good plan boys!

This woman cannot be serious!

She hasn't been banned SHE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR A FEW DAYS, A WEEK TOPS!

SO WHY MAKE OUT DIFFERENT,with all this MY DAYS WERE NUMBERED?

I hate it when folks do that – MANIPULATE AND TWIST THE TRUTH OF MATTERS.

Now why would someone take to twitter, write a blog about how she was banned, how she was ‘set-up’ saying they wanted her OUT and now they have achieved it – when NO, she is NOT OUT she has been suspended for a few days, like has happened to others, including this guy TB on occasion.

What in hell does that mean - 'Now they have achieved it?'

Achieved suspending her for a few days!    

Don’t know about anyone else but I cannot stand liars.  People who will blame others rather than take responsibility for their own actions. Her pride has been hurt that she wasn't above a ticking off so she went off on one and looking for sympathy, to play the martyr.

Hell I have watched this gal in action – as devious as they come.  Just so surprised so many taken in by her!

This guy TB might be the biggest prick that ever walked the planet – but he has a way to go to match this female, and for sure she ain't on the naughty step because of him - He wasn't even part of the conversation which led to her suspension - in her own words - she told us he wasn't around all week - he was missing she said, when she received her suspension, it was others who had sent reams of insults.  (There were not reams of insults against her - go read folks-but why let the truth get in the way of a good POOR ME story.)  

A word of advice darlin' as Judge Judy would say – Suck it up, get a grip gal.  YOU BROKE A RULE, GOT TICKED OFF FOR IT, got your ass kicked, AND NOW YOU WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

And for Christ’s sake all that crap about how she is now unbound free to speak.  When was she ever gagged?  Who in hell has ever stopped this female saying what she wanted?

As for this:

“As a lefty, anti establishment, libertarian, tree hugger, I had been dodging the bullets from the moment I joined.

Dangerous place the OK Corral by sounds things, how the tree hugger has coped all these years dodging bullets - feck knows!

In Kate McCann mode she continued – (pissing my pants at this)

“In fact on joining I received a long winded diatribe from one of the more prominent members telling me off for my immoral and louche approach to life and my support for legalising drugs.”

She then likens herself to Hyacinth Bouquet!  Bloody hell!  I think she's been at the cleaning fluid!

Her imagination is running wild, and she ain't never gonna be able to catch it, the speeds its racing away at.

As I said, this TB he might be a liar, a stinker, I don't know, but for sure he wasn't around, didn't play any part in the conversation which resulted in Miss Martyr receiving a suspension.

Loads on that site don't agree with this guy, they are STILL there, disagreeing - so NO Miss Martyr was NOT BANNED, because of this guy.

Miss Martyr IS NOT BANNED.   SHE IS SUSPENDED.

I do wish folks would tell it like it is and not how IT IS IN THEIR HEAD.

She goes on to say:

"As I am now able to post 'unbound' I can state that I never supported any of the tactics used by Tony Bennett and the Madeleine Foundation, as I believed them to be tasteless and harmful to those seeking justice for Madeleine.'

That may well be so - BUT who prevented her previously from saying what she is saying now?   And why in hell would she have been on that forum so long?

"Tony's insistence that he is right, dead right, is not an endearing trait, and as we have seen makes discussion impossible."

Both tarred with same brush then.  She insists she is right too!

Believing you are right all of the time and lying neither trait endearing, and neither of these two characters is endearing.

She doesn't stop there:

"I am not even sure that what Tony is doing by investigating the private lives of witnesses in major trial is legal.  The McCanns have wisely stayed away from them.  If this case ends in a mistrial because of the over zealous actions of a self appointed vigilante.  I don't think any of us will be very happy"  

WHAT MAJOR TRIAL?  WHERE IS IT TAKING PLACE? WHAT HAVE I MISSED?  McCANNS BEEN CHARGED, APPEARING IN COURT AT TRIAL?

And:

"I believe that he may even be harming the official investigation by trying to meddle with the witnesses."

After having read the complete and utter nonsense by this woman - the words that come to mind are PLOT and LOST IT!

A cross between Clarence Mitchell and Kate McCann, his spin and her woe is me  routine - 'Yeah next she''ll be saying she was banned because her boobs weren't big enough.'

Grow up girl.  Stop acting like a prima donna.  Stop the whining and whinging.   If you have something to say to this guy go say it to him directly on that forum.  Spreading shit on Twitter and writing a blog where you are derogatory towards others who remain on that forum, who don't hold your views - That makes you as bad as what you say this guy is.   You took your ball and pissed off to your blog to create a crisis out of NOTHING!

A bigger load of drivel would be hard for anyone to write.

And do note the further contradiction -

"Tony also believes that the investigation by Scotland Yard is a whitewash, a means to cover up Madeleine's disappearance and clear the parents of any involvement.  I am not so cynical."

Get a noose round that guys neck now!

But funny she should say she's not so cynical, because she also said:

"I think we all in agreement that a whitewash was going on from the start and people in power were sticking their noses where they shouldn't."

This woman is all over the place!  

I hope when folk read 'Buried by the Anti's' they can see past the 'poor me act' and see how nasty and devious the motive behind it.  I hope they read it carefully, 'hear' what is being said.

I so detest drama queens, almost as much as liars.  

Kids stuff and nonsense the ramblings of this woman dispensed with, maybe we can all get back to business in hand - little Madeleine.

This is not about Bennett and it sure in hell is not about Cristobell.

Sad day when some think they are more important seek the limelight.

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun
    17th August 2014

Okay, breath slowly, have a drink and a pretzel.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
    Thank you to whoever writes that blog.

Have to say it does grieve me that, for years, I've allowed Cristobell to promote her blog and book on this forum only for her to use her blog (and facebook and twitter) to lie about what happened.
    Get 'em Gonçalo is, I understand, Jill Havern.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Empty Bennett's getting ripped to shreds on Mutton's blog

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:17 am

Anonymous18 August 2014 10:24
    Sorry to hear about your ban Cristobell. That forum has lost all credibility in my honest opinion. It's not really a forum at all when you have to agree with TB or get attacked by some of his cronies and of course his numerous alias' if you don't.
    It's really just an exclusive private members club that started to help Tony Bennett and it's all centred around him (not Madeleine). Some fantastic posters have been banned over the years just because they don't agree with his way of thinking or 'facts' as he likes to say, and challenge him. As other people have stated, the forum has gone massively downhill and has become a bit of a laughing stock. I do hope another forum does start.

Jill Havern members. Be aware with personal emails as Jill and Tony and maybe some others can all read them. That's a fact.

What makes me laugh is TB accuses you of being on Team McCanns side if you don't agree with him. The guy is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I know several people who have known him personally over the years and they all say the same thing. The guy is bark raving mad. He enjoys the 'ego boost' that the stage of which of course the Jill Havern Forum gives him. In the 'real' world nobody takes him seriously and he most definitely is a laughing stock.

------

Anonymous18 August 2014 14:47
    She is poison.That was a funny post which called her ladyinbred.She was raggin and waggin her tail.

Anonymous18 August 2014 15:18
    Ha - yeah totally agree about Ladyinred. She used to send me personal emails on a daily basis being all friendly then slags me off when I get banned. Very strange woman indeed.

Anonymous18 August 2014 17:03
    Actually I think she could be a shemale, pre op.If look at some of her posts she often says she is a lady!She doth protest too much!
    It,s like tb posting as Maninpink...............
    Well maybe not so strange after all.

Anonymous18 August 2014 17:54
    Your all wrong about Ladyinred.
    It,s a misprint for Laddyinabed.
    That,s another one of TB,s aliases when he goes to his cottage in Scotland!

Anonymous18 August 2014 14:29
    TB is a leech and parasite who attaches himself to human suffering and feeds off it ferociously.

Whatever one's stance on the Mc-saga - reading just some of TB's homophobic/islamophobic/RCphobic/Europhobic mutterings - exposes that man as who he really is, a bitter and failed little human being
    social worker - my a.rse
    anti-social worker more like

======

Patricia May18 August 2014 14:31
    This is a case of a good man gone celebrity. This is a case of minions clinging to his every word. I'm not here to diss him, he had a good heart, still has. His downfall is he thinks he knows all, he needs to think again. If you don't tow his line your shite. He is what I called him when I got banned. he can't debate, he quotes irrelevant facts in fecking BLUE to reiterate to you/us that we are morons. How to gain friends and influence people, No wonder the McCanns sued him! he goes to far and gets under the skin

Anonymous18 August 2014 15:34
    I can see now why they didn,t want you to go permanently.You have opened a can of worms as far as the unholy trinity of Tony Bennett, Jill Havern and Sharon Lawrence are concerned.NFWTD is too good a person for that mottly crew.

Anonymous18 August 2014 15:56
    Tone killed off 4 fora - to the best of my recollection. (3a was one of them)

Introducing himself as the kind and wise uncle - ingratiating himself with the forum hierarchy - then killing off all dissenters (figuratively).

This guy Tone - scattered hate pamphlets round Rothley in the hope that the twins
    would find one - bearing Madeleine's face - and ask their parents:

'What's that all about mummy and daddy?'

Despicable behaviour

How low can you go? - Tone can tell ya
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:22 am

Anonymous19 August 2014 02:19
    agreed Nicole,

if you set out your own stall/forum Christobell - I'd join in happily

I'm not the oracle on these matters - but a forum wilts when a single point of view becomes 'mantra' and drowns out all that have differing views - bit like bind weed - Tone has been good at doing that - keep the likes of him out - your forum, should it appear, will succeed.

oh, and get aureliusmod from the Mirror forum to lend a hand - no shenanigans then
    Anonymous19 August 2014 02:04
    TB is in my opinion an MI5 asset. He has links to Shrimpton, whom in turn has links to MI5. They both worked together, Shrimpton was his sidekick on the weights and measures case. Low and behold, Christopher Story did some extensive research and came to his conclusions. He never ever spoke about it in a forum....However Shrimpton did. TB was soon to become the savior in getting everyone to see Shrimpton as being some wacko. The same with Birch. Its called controlled opposition. TB is given an avenue, and he has to proceed on that road come what may.
    Its all about MI5 involvement. You only have to look a little deeper to see whats happening. Notice how things have gotten really bad on the JH forum since all the Paedophillia scandal has broken. Christopher Story is credible...Madeleines disappearance is much more sinister IMO

Anonymous19 August 2014 02:22
    Hi Cristobell. Really disappointed to learn that you have been banned from that forum.I guess it was inevitable though if you didn't agree with Tony's view and dared to challenge him.

I used to be a regular poster. I started off as Andrew77R. I was annoyed with TB's dictating views and his attacks as well his cronies on other members. Especially the fairly new posters. I drank too much wine one evening and called him a loon and asked what his real agenda was all about. Instant ban. I was gutted at first and emailed Jill to ask if she could apologise on my behalf and have me reinstated. She passed my personal email onto Tony who immediately got in touch and wanted to find out all about me before he could recommend me to be reinstated. I apologised but he proceeded with further emails saying that he wasn't convinced I was not part of Team Mccann and wanted literally an essay off me to try and convince him otherwise and tell him everything I know about the case and why I should be allowed to come back to the forum. After several long winded emails he basically said I will not be reinstated. Jill herself actually emailed me to say it was Tony's decision if I could come back.

Anyway - my next alias. Fossey. Again this time i was sick of Plebgate causing trouble and disrupting so I got in a 'forum' spat with him and again was instantly banned. That guy drives me mad.

My final alias - frankS. I got another instant ban at the time when it all kicked off about the poster WLBTS (who for one second I never thought he was a 'worm'. As genuine as they come on there). I sent a post saying it would be interesting to see a genuine poll of who would actually like Tony Bennett banned from the forum. Instant ban.

It was a great forum and I enjoyed my time on there. There's some fantastic posters but it's really just the Tony Bennett show. I still read what other posters are saying from time to time as I am genuinely fascinated by this case and it makes me sick that the parents have not been charged yet. The Richard Hall docs were fantastic. I ordered the set, made some copies and distributed to friends and family. It has been a big eye opener for them which is great. I believe the tide is slowly beginning to turn and the truth will be revealed soon. Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann.

P.s - Interesting comments about the poster L.I.R. She is most certainly a 'stirrer'. I also used to have almost daily private messages from her being all friendly and nice and again as soon as I'm not around she stabs me in the back. If your reading ladyinred. I can assure you i have recently not reincarnated myself as a poster called 'Spartacus' which you said. I wouldn't invest my time posting on that forum even I was allowed to after seeing it in a totally different light.

P.p.s - a big hello to some of the posters who I actually used to get on with. Pretty much everyone apart from TB and Plebgate.

=========

Anonymous19 August 2014 02:23
    TB is an asset....Not to CMOMM, but most definatly to MI5 and The McCanns. He is a very dodgy fella. Just do a bit of a deeper search and you will see
    Anonymous18 August 2014 14:29
    TB is a leech and parasite who attaches himself to human suffering and feeds off it ferociously.

Whatever one's stance on the Mc-saga - reading just some of TB's homophobic/islamophobic/RCphobic/Europhobic mutterings - exposes that man as who he really is, a bitter and failed little human being
    social worker - my a.rse anti-social worker more like

========

Anonymous19 August 2014 02:00
    Tone the comb is an outrageous misogynist indeed

What K&G are culpable of - bar their child neglect - I do not know - does anyone?

But why K&G were the perfect fodder for TB's appetite for destruction is plain to see:

They are successful professionals - he is not
    Gerry is of Irish stock - Tone detests anything un - British
    They are to some extend at least, Roman Catholics - Tone totally hates that religion

There - in 3 easy steps are the motivational factors for TB's hatred of the McCanns explained

(and the fact he could make a few squid out of selling his wee leaflets)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:08 pm

I thought I would comment that, having read all this back-stabbing and the attacks on bennett and co, I smell a rat who has been hiding in plain sight for quite a long time.  Mind you, there are so many 'sleepers' on all the hate forums so I am not at all surprised.   Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Looks like the punchup has now moved to HidiHo's cesspit.
    Linda Hutton
    16 August at 17:16
    In banning me, the Jill Havern forum have taken away my right to reply. For those interested, and I know there are many, the reasons for my ban are explained in my blog.
    If, as I suspect, I will shortly be removed from here, I will continue commenting on this case on *link to hate site removed*

Jill Havern I understand you've been banned for only 7 days Linda/Cristobell for the reason given, 'constant disruption and off-topic postings', just like anyone else who has been asked to keep topics on track.
    16 August at 17:36 · Like · 7

Joy Savage Thankyou Linda Hutton and Jill Havern......

As two respected commentators in the madeline mccanncase hdh groups will allow this post to remain .....

an exception to usual rules, we wish you both well and ask you afford hdh groups the respect given to you both ........
    16 August at 17:37 · Like · 8

Andrew Wakeman just set up another account simple really
    17 August at 00:30 · Like · 1

Micheline Wair-Collins I don't understand why you keep bringing the issue to here. They have explained very patiently that you have been banned temporarily and that no one is exempt. You are acting as though you have been banned for life. In my opinion, you need to wait for your emotions to settle so that you can take a more rational and reasonable position in this.
    17 August at 08:54 · Edited · Like · 2

Julie Farmer You say you doubt you will be back, a concious decision not to return, that's taking yourself away from your 'right to reply, given you only have a temp ban not a permanent one.
    17 August at 09:29 · Like · 1

Carmen DeBosifleury Let it go, don't let them drag you down to their level.

What else can you expect from the Tony Bennett fan club
    17 August at 09:43 · Like · 1

Linda Hutton For shame Jill, how can you possibly say that? Constant disruption - is that a fair description of my character and behaviour?

Jill Havern *link to hate site removed*
    21 hrs · Like · 3

Linda Hutton Lol, I got to the Judge Judy bit and gave up, it was getting tedious anyway, but flattered she used her amazing research skills to compile such a vitriolic post. I take it she too has abandoned Madeleine?
    15 hrs · Edited · Like

Robert Taylor please get over yourself linda
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Rosalinda Hutton19 August 2014 05:49
    Hi Andrew, yes I remember you very well smile Was sorry to see you banned, you were a great contributor to the forum. Tony does have the ability to make peoples' blood boil unfortunately, which of course assists with the bannings! I even had the admins baiting me! lol

Pathetic, I feel free, don't about you Andrew, phew.

From my own perspective, I was always on thin ice, but thought it better to remain and counter Tony's arguments with reason in the hope that it would keep the damage under control. Unfortunately, that became untenable once those batty theories became part of the Richard Hall documentaries and would therefore be seen by a wider audience. I could not in good conscience allow them to go unchallenged and I hope that issue has been amicably resolved between Richard and the Smiths.

Why didn't Tony acknowledge his contribution to the videos? Or indeed, have Richplanet acknowledged or thanked him? Why the secrecy? Why the clampdown on discussion of Video 4, which follows almost exactly Tony's theory that the Murat is somehow involved and the Smiths covered for him. If Tony has sold that as gospel to Richard, then I am probably the least of his worries.

If the statements in that last paragraph are correct, and I am inclined to think that they are, Bennett has, yet again, broken his promise to keep out of the McCann case. I wonder what Carter Ruck will make of this as I am quite sure they have been appraised of the connection between Bennett and those videos and will have contacted the McCanns regarding this. And Mr Justice Tugendhat will take a very dim view of this flagrant flouting of the judgment he imposed on Bennett. There could be a very exciting time ahead. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 07:07
    You say you were banned. CMOMM say you were put in the cooler. I don't know which is true, but even being put in the cooler seems to be an overreaction on their part. I remember when TB was unmasked as 'fleffer', followed by him publishing parts of private messages from a CMoMM member. It needed a lot of prompting by members before he was put in the cooler. I don't think he ever explained why he used the 'fleffer' alias to reply to his own posts. I think one of his sycophantic followers explained it for him.

CMoMM Admin seems to know or at least be able to check if someone has more than one account (through checking duplicate ISP numbers). I noticed that when someone is banned and starts a new account, TB often seems to have insider knowledge about such a reincarnation and takes delight in winding this person up. Other members may feel silly (I did) when they've talked to this 'new' member, but TB makes it look as if he has a special gift to recognise a 'born again' account under a different alias. I don't think he has any such gift, just insider (ISP) knowledge.

I am even starting to doubt PeterMac now. There was someone with his name in Nottingham who did a 'Common Purpose' Course in 1991/1992. There's no way of knowing if it's the same person, but it would not surprise me.

Keep blogging Christobell! Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's!

Anonymous19 August 2014 08:35
    Well, rules is rules and when someone is asked several times to post on the correct thread instead of repeatedly disrupting a thread then a suspension (NOT a ban) is going to happen. Shame really that you decided to slag of TB and the JH forum all over Twitter and Facebook though because at the end of the day, we're all here for Madeleine McCann, not to feed our egos of how important we are and therefore should have preferential treatment
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 04:57

TB works for Team McCann with MI5 involvement. Fact.
    TB and Jill Havern are on Team McCanns Payroll. Fact.
    CMoMM website has it's own agenda. Majority of posters are unaware. Fact.
    Anyone who discovers the underlying agenda gets banned. Fact.
    Jill Havern Forum is all about confusion. Fact.
    Jill Havern Forum is to prevent this case having a fair trial. Fact.

CMoMM members. Please wake up to all of this.

Some seem to be as they are jumping like rats from a sinking ship now.

Get that site closed down if you really want justice for Madeleine McCann. Justice for that little girl and her parents to stand trial for the involvement of her death and the cover up involved.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh, someone doesn't like Ms Hutton.
     Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 13h
    Meet the old Dame who lied about childhood abuse from Nuns - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A3VZOW4748VDM6/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp … Winge and you winge alone #McCann pic.twitter.com/KonSfKbiyT

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED BvYZZfZIgAEKlyf
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Empty THEY ARE STILL AT IT

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 09:21
    Are you having a larf? TB and JH on MI5 payroll?Another fruit loop conspiracy theorist! Jeez!

Anonymous19 August 2014 09:39
    TB disrupts most threads at some point. That's his job on there. Stop logical debate and get his cronies to join in.
    Tony, Jill, Sharoni are thick as thieves and are in Team McCann's and Brian Kennedys pockets.
    Please wake up and realise what that forum is all about.
    Yes its the biggest 'Madeleine' forum. It's also a controlled forum for the 'Anti's'. Allowed to muddy the waters everywhere with threads on dodgy pictures and 10 pages on my mate knows someone from Portugal so could be in on it etc.
    As soon as debate happens on critical stuff like the Smith Sighting then the main players are all over it like a rash and do everything in their power to discredit it. Has anyone been banned for talking about ' kates clothes'. Answer no. Has lots of people been banned for opposing TB's views on the 'Smith sighting'. The answer Yes. Then ask yourself why.
    Discredit Smiths, Discredit a potential criminal trial. Thats the Jill Havern forums objective. Keep all the antis in one place and let them discuss crap for 5 years. However the serious stuff gets jumped on straight away and banning's issued. They don't want you getting close to the truth.
    Jill Havern Forum is controlled by Team Mccann. That is a FACT everyone
    Anonymous19 August 2014 03:55
    Makes me wonder why the McCanns and Clarence are not all over Richard about the videos. Perhaps TB has completed his job in having everything fucked up over the Smith sighting. Most likely any evidence of value has been destroyed so as not to get a fair trial...Well done TB, you certainly have been looking after G & K
    Time for a relaxing holiday perhaps aye Tone. A Mark Warner freebie no doubt.

Rosalinda Hutton19 August 2014 07:02
    Mad or bad? Why can Tony not see that he is assisting Gerry and Kate by discrediting the most credible witnesses for the prosecution? It seems incredible that he does not know what he is doing. I lean towards mad, but that case is unbelievable on every level.

Anonymous19 August 2014 07:52
    I thought his rantings against Bluebag on the recent Murat/Gerry thread showed signs of advanced paranoia.
    When he lied about the contents of a pm I had sent to another poster I realised how devious he is.
    Time will tell.

Anonymous19 August 2014 06:02
    Agreed .Read the first post by Spartacus .It is to plebgate enquiring about TB and the cottage industry.The ambiguous word was deleted in most posts but is still there.
    Hardly something TB wants to broadcast.
    Talking of plebgate he seems to have disappeared,must still be stuck up TB,s arse

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 10:18
    They wanted me out, and they have achieved it. Now they are free to place Tony Bennett back on his pedestal, where he can continue preaching to the converted. A forum that only permits one view is not a forum as there is no exchange of ideas, but a single (tedious) and worshipful flock of sheep. Well baaa to you a'holes who forced me out, I wear my black fleece with pride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By using your blog to insult members of CMOMM you are doing yourself a disservice.

It's not about TB pedestal and it's most certainly not about Cristobell pedestal.
    "........ place him BACK on his pedestal" - Back? Where had it gone? Did you believe you took over his pedestal momentarily?

Are you proud of yourself labelling members there a'holes?
    Just imagine someone labelling Cristobell's supporters sheeples and a'holes - imagine that for a moment, what would you think of that person? Then imagine again what you think people think of your rudeness?

Same thing Cristobell, dont you see ? You are not above insulting people when your line is not toed.
    It's all about you -- look at me, poor me.
    Blaming others won't help.

Many posters there have opposing views and opposing TB ones and they were not banned. It's not your opposing view that got you banned.
    Your crusade against TB is not pleasant.

You could have asked people to stop posting vitriol against members there because allowing it reflect on you, but you didn't. In fact you started the ball rolling for your sheeples to follow and it does not look as if it is going to abate.
    Admit it, you are an attention seeker, and when you can't have your way you are a sore loser.
    Denigrating members there and allowing vitriol on TB on your blog reflect on you, not them.

It is your true color unbound - spectacular own goal.

It's all about Cristobell and her unbound ugliness.

The way you write people would not be wrong to think you are a pompous little martyr pretending to its about opposing views. Many posters there have opposing opinions and many opposing TB ones too but they are not banned.

Anonymous19 August 2014 10:29
    Cristobell, if you have the guts take your vitriol to that platform and you shall see how well (not) it will go down.

Don't hide on your blog to insult them because that is cowardice and deplorable.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:20
    This must be from AIYOYO or AQUILA.

2 more of TB's puppets.

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:53
    Get back in your poodle box Ladyinred.

=========

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:25
    Can anyone work out yet how Jill Haverns Forum is financed with almost round the clock full time moderators?

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:54
    Have no concerns in calling that overinflated ruler of JH forum an asshole. You are better off out of there as you have loads and loads of fans.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:05
    No one is hiding,just telling a few home truths.It must be painfull for followers of Bennett to realise what is going on.
    Bennett is mad and devious.
    Havern is scared of losing Bennett and is a liar.
    Sharon Lawrence is stupid and will do anything for these two
    Why are you here ,go back to the cesspit and discuss a-z tv programmes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1qlB4OHh5u4DkGP6XH2oAWpzMjV5xJ9hY3WclamuutJcTbLRb
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:47 pm

encalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h
    @RosalindaHu ~ Here love, follow it all on Sykes. It's a gas! https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p15-hutton-rants-about-being-banned … @zampos #McCann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
    @TheJENReturns @zampos All lifted from my blog, doesn't anyone write to him? lol #mccann
    Looks to me like Cristobell has failed to realized this is mainly an information forum, so when people start having punchups we have postups.   And, yes, people send me all sorts of things and if they are worth a laugh or make the posters look like fools, up they go as well as the more important stuff.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:16
    Name a poster who has stood up to Bennett and is still there.

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:53
    Very noble of you Cristobel to let the Bennettologist post after all the bollocks we have had to listen to for years.
    It could be Smokeandmirrors or Tiny or plebgate/endgame.No wait he is still stuck up TB ,s arse until he tell us otherwise.
    Where are you pleb?

Anonymous19 August 2014 14:13
    That post is Jean Munro`s MO.
    But its vitriolic enough to be one of the beloved `A`s, especially the one that`s nasty to all the newcomers on JH. Lazzeri`s peuk could easily be him/her.

===========

Anonymous19 August 2014 13:50
    Bennett is a scorched earth merchant - he likes to destroy things/communities/ideas/people - just for the fun of it

20 years ago - that might have resulted in a letter to the editor - in his local rag - ignored by all

But behold - Tone the comb discovered the interweb and thousands of posters who craved for the soothing words of a wise man making sense of it all

It has always been thus - follow the sandal

One of Amaral's biggest mistakes was getting into bed with the snake oil salesman
    - Amaral never recovered from that error since - losing credibility by association with the mad monk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 am