A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

ssadie
    ssadie

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  ssadie Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 am

ssadie wrote:Well I am keeping a screenshot record of it.  You should have seen the abuse at me last night.  My guess is that she either lives out of UK jurisdiction, is relying on the fact that few would go to the expence of sueing, ... or is too poor to sue.

They can take mobiles and Ipads tho.  Red swanks that she has these.

And, who knows, maybe the police will move in.  All IMO

I almost wonder if some people have an agenda to get forums closed down.  That would suit the Fascists very well.  

Stop Freedom of Speech.  Help gain overall control of the "ordinary People"
    Interesting, Red has been deleted from the member list.

Wonder if all her posts have been deleted too. Lucky we have screenshots

I wonder if she has attracted the eye of the police? Or MoJ are afraid she will do
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:19 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/844071/sniffer-dogs-can-hinder-police-work

John Best 25/03/2011 at 15:13
    Interesting to see the authors of this report are from the NPIA. This is the organisation who supported a retired dog handler whilst he searched in Portugal and Jersey, against the wishes of the ACPO police dog working group who could see the Police being bought into disrepute. Some of his outrageous comments around finding “the smell of death” are believed by police officers around the country. Victim recovery handlers are often asked, “has your dog found the smell of death”

Victim recovery dogs and handlers are licensed to set criteria, something the NPIA sponsored dog never was. This criteria is about to be updated in the new Training and Care manual. The ACPO police dog working group and the NPIA were in a constant battle with regards the retired handler. Not often budget cuts can be applauded, on this occasion they can, the NPIA is about to be scrapped!!

Best was then the police dog school managaer.
    Screaming hounder:  This is a load of absolute garbage Eddie was licensed and this mans claims are incorrect. These claims were brought to Martin's attention ages ago and I have permission on his behalf that if you or the owners of this forum persist in propogating this libellous statement he will have no choice but to take matters further.

That's a well-rattled cage.

Notice Grime has never actually done anything about it? Wink

By forker logic, he didn't sue = it must be true.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:25 pm

see threats are being issued now .

Offline Serendipity

Re: The dogs.....
    « Reply #381 on: Today at 01:20:43 PM »
    Quote from: Eleanor on Today at 01:17:39 PM
    He wasn't deployed. He was retired.

He was deployed on behalf of HM Gov. John I suggest you make a statement to this forum to desist from posting such claims now. You claim you have been in contact with Martin, I suggest you do so again to hear it from him or you risk this forum being the subject of a libel claim.

seems to have touched a nerve , doesn't it ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Quote from: Silkywhiskers on Today at 03:12:54 AM
    They can't have found out anything about the perp of the bed sitting attacks because

1. they don't know who he is

2. there are no other unsolved child disappearances in the Algarve

3. all he did was sit and look in 10 cases and "sexual assault" in two cases which could mean touching a butt through a pair of pjs.....NOT "rape" as alleged on this forum.

Yet another Amaral supporter makes light of the abuse of the children of holidaymakers.

So a grope of a vulnerable child is okay? Utterly sick!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:04 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Serent10

issuing threats now . someone's in a panic .
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Shame that their threats are empty and will not be realized.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 pm

"YOUR NAME WILL ALSO GO ON ZE LIST!!

It's great when forkers start throwing their weight about isn't it.

Lamberton claims to be in touch with Martin Grime. Yeah right!
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Oh My. What a fuss that caused.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Eleanor1 wrote:Oh My.  What a fuss that caused.
    I really enjoyed it Eleanor. lol! 
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:04 pm

ssadie wrote:
    Eleanor1 wrote:Oh My.  What a fuss that caused.
    I really enjoyed it Eleanor. lol! 

Just getting my own back for what they did to you last night, Sadie.

And they are always at me to supply links for something or another. But look what happens when I do. There really is no pleasing some people.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Serent10

ooh , get her . whatever happened to free speach  lol! 
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:29 pm

coco wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Serent10

They are all the same, I'm afraid. Free Speach, but only for them.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 pm

If those posts are removed then there will be no need for action to be taken will there dave? Angelo has already deleted many libellous posts by some posters today so will be addressing these others soon too I hope : )

who died and made censordippy king ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I expect Promotor Veritatis will be back shortly to correct your spelling of "speech"

hater isn't in on the joke  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Not but is a joke itself now.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm

and emu's ranting  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Nothing new then?  lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:20 am

coco wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Serent10

That's rich- I bet the Sanatogen forker doesn't report posting of the Morais blog for libel.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:52 pm

The irony is that they don't even understand what it is anyway.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:47 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 4 Emuwhi10

emu's at it again .  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Silly Redemu it didn't take her long.  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:18 pm

SCROTA McNASTY!
    3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentSCROTA McNASTY! • 13 hours ago
    Thank you for reporting abuse to Yahoo Customer Care.
    PV's been making a prat of herself talking about the dogs on UKJF & someone posted it to Twitter - lol.
    22 Replies

cariad been trolling away from home has it  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm

lol! lol! 

The child-rape enthusiast from the Valleys strikes again!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:42 pm

nasty bit of work that one .

Promotor Veritatis

Re: Was Gonçalo Amaral fair game given the content of his book?
    « Reply #719 on: Today at 08:38:37 PM »
    Quote from: Cariad on Today at 08:20:51 PM
    Why is it, if someone has bullied you on another site, are you having a go at me? I understand that you believe me to be the same person, but since all I've done is said I believe you to be Debunker and I'm guessing from your irate ramblings, the other person has don't much worse, why aren't you threatening them with legal action?

I don't think you really believe me to be someone else at all. I think you wanted an excuse to have a go at me, so you invented one.

As I'm well aware thanks to your cyber footprints all you talk is BS., Now are you going to retract your allegation of using different ID's and being banned for bad behaviour?

As Jassi has rightly pointed out I've only been here since November so if that were to be the case it must have been on other forums/board not this one but how could you know anything if you'd hadn't been on them also?

Out of respect for the other members would you care to inform them on which other boards/forums/websites I have posted and from which I have been banned? Including Twitter and Facebook.

just watch , she'll go crying to the mods cos shes got a dose of her own medicine .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Cariad is one of the nastier breed of forkers... trying to cloak her blind hatred behind "concern for children". Yet she is an enthusiastic supporter of child-rape. I bet the police would have a field day if they took a look at its computer ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:15 am