A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 pm

yeah , everyone saw her and that jassi one sniggering about that filthy post .
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

You are on treading on thin ice here Gilet. The facts are that Martin Grime was working for SYP when he went to PDL. Of course SYP got paid for the work including any reports not Grime, he got his normal salary.

John can you please intervene here

another hater throwing its weight around and crying to the mods .  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Oh dear, it doesn't like getting a taste of its own medicine, does it.

I'm a mother. Accusing me of being a "child rape enthusiast" is probably the lowest thing they could do. I'm sure they know that though. It's the kind of nasty, cruel comment they enjoy making over there. The irony that these people think they're "outing trolls and haters" when they are the worst example I have ever seen is probably lost on them.....

Oh, I'm from Cardiff by the way, not the Valleys..
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 pm

coco wrote:You are on treading on thin ice here Gilet.  The facts are that Martin Grime was working for SYP when he went to PDL.  Of course SYP got paid for the work including any reports not Grime, he got his normal salary.

John can you please intervene here

another hater throwing its weight around and crying to the mods .  lol! 

lol! lol! 

I doubt that the Auntie Frauder will intervene to remove any libel - hoho's lie-stuffed videos are still on there.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I am sure you will be hearing from John or one of the mods soon Smile In the mean time I seriously suggest you make no further suggestions or claims regarding Martin Grime. To persist, puts this forum at risk.

pompous twat  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 pm

coco wrote:yeah , everyone saw her and that jassi one sniggering about that filthy post .

Yup. Any decent person, whatever their opinion on the McCann case, would have been appalled by that post. One has to question why some on that forum were not appalled.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

coco wrote:I am sure you will be hearing from John or one of the mods soon Smile In the mean time I seriously suggest you make no further suggestions or claims regarding Martin Grime.  To persist, puts this forum at risk.

pompous twat  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

I see the Sanatogen forker is reporting posts about Martin Grime as well as threatening legal action, and implying that it is in contact with Mr Grime. Yet another Walter Mitty on injustice I see.

Does it realise that Lamberton has pdf copies of Kate's book that he will send out to interested members? I think that is much more likely to put the forum at risk than some opinions about Grime.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Reported your post! PS Thank you ML. I will pass on what you have said to Martin Grime. BTW don't for a minute think that being overseas protects you from being sued for libellous comments made Smile

sounds like one of those nutters that think they're Napoleon .  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 pm

The only person who can threaten action is Grime himself or his lawyer.  Stupid bint her.  lol! lol! lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Broho wrote:The only person who can threaten action is Grime himself or his lawyer.  Stupid bint her.   lol! lol! lol!

This is the latest from Sanatogen. It mustn't have read all the false claims against the McCanns that injustice is loaded with.

Claims being made here against Martin Grime can be disproved in a court should it come to it. It is only fair to warn you that by persisting you risk finding yourself in such a predicament. It is only fair to warn you of such to save you from costly amounts involved in such actions. so for you own sake, stop saying the things that you are saying and stop spreading hearsay and untruths.

As to who I am, it's none of your business. John knows and that's what matters.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm

and I'm the Queen of England. queen  See my crown.  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 pm

what a nutter , where did they get that one from  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm

The rejects stall on the market? Complete raving idiot.  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 pm

If required to by a court Admin would have to hand that information over but in this case they do not have to as I know exactly who you are and where you are and if you persist so will Martin Grime. So please take what I said seriously and desist. Admin here are doing all that they can to prevent posters like you risking the demise of this forum with your libellous comments against Martin Grime and I know that they would prefer that you did not jeopardise it's existence. Please respect their wishes.

completely bonkers  geek geek geek 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:45 pm

What a load of tosh. Clueless in cyber land.  lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Serendipity
    Re: Are Victim Detection and Forensic Evidence Search Dogs reliable?
    « Reply #62 on: Today at 03:35:44 PM »
    Quote from: ferryman on Today at 02:57:54 PM
    Why would Andy Redwood want to risk giving credence to a marketing ruse of Grime's?

Reported. You have been warned that to infer that MG was anything but a professional who was doing his job again as tasked by HM Gov is libellous. Desist now NT!

That freak is hilarious.  lol! lol!

Do they audition for the part?  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm

oh stop it , my ribs hurt . who let that looney out of the funny farm ?  lol! 
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:41 pm

I don't like John being called an Auntie Fraudster.  We use his Forum, and it is bad manners to say the least. Especially since it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.

I can always fight my corner.  I don't need to attack John personally.

Sorry about that if it offends.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 pm

coco wrote:oh stop it , my ribs hurt . who let that looney out of the funny farm ?  lol! 

mine do too.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:31 am

Eleanor1 wrote:I don't like John being called an Auntie Fraudster.  We use his Forum, and it is bad manners to say the least. Especially since it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Madeleine.

I can always fight my corner.  I don't need to attack John personally.

Sorry about that if it offends.
    I think Eleanor has a good point here. His past is nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine, as she rightly says, so let's just refer to him as John from now on? I have name-called him in the past, I admit, but he has served his time and whether we agree on his behavior or not, we should at least accept that. Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 pm

see serenpretendyimportant is off again , too funny  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm

More threats, such stupidity.
    This is your final warning. You have been told that Op Haven is incorrect, Martin Grime DID NOT retire in July 2007. He retired in August 2007. The dogs were licensed in PDL and Martin was asked to go to PDL on behalf of HM Government as a serving police officer. He WAS NOT on annual leave. SYP was paid for the work done by Martin Grime and the dogs in PDL. There is no 'touchy subject' Gilet. You asked a question and it was responded to. You clearly have an issue with Martin Grime for some reason and for whatever reason are seeking to try and discredit him. You will fail in those attempts as everything stated above can be proven should you ever find yourself in court for your actions. As I suggested yesterday, send an FOI to SYP who will have to answer your questions and then come back here and apologise when you find out just how wrong you are in your surmises
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm

coco wrote:see serenpretendyimportant is off again , too funny  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

It's great comedy isn't it, forum posters issuing "final warnings". I bet gilet is quaking in his boots.

Serenpretendyimportant claims to know Martin Grime, perhaps he was employed by Mr Grime to collect dog-muck from Eddie and Keela in a little bag.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:34 am

see all the old posts from poacher have been deleted , no doubt on orders from pretendydippity . shocking .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:23 pm

so , why is Stuck Record so busy libelling Marcos Correia ? Stucky surely doesn't think that's going to make any difference to anything does he ? must be acting on orders from his chums on amazon as hes incapable of thinking for himself  lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:40 pm