A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  Empty NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 pm

New thread, keep going....
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 pm

emu's mouthing off cos some of her gibbers have been removed .

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:46:52 PM
    Are you having a bloody laugh sherlock??

move on? What a joke! You as a MOD HAVE to address the disgusting posts by Sadie but you want to brush them under your carpet for SOME reason

I seriously suggest you examine your mind and judgement tonight!!

Jesus
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  Emumod10

Drunk again.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 pm

NOt sure exactly what you mean Anne but I for one do NOT endorse Sherlock as an  
    IMPARTIAL moderator on this board any more

charming as ever .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 am

coco wrote:emu's mouthing off cos some of her gibbers have been removed .

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:46:52 PM
    Are you having a bloody laugh sherlock??

move on? What a joke! You as a MOD HAVE to address the disgusting posts by Sadie but you want to brush them under your carpet for SOME  reason

I seriously suggest you examine your mind and judgement  tonight!!

Jesus

lol! 

That's rich coming from the forum drunk who insults everyone every night before passing out!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 am

coco wrote:NOt sure exactly what you mean Anne but I for one do NOT endorse Sherlock as an  
    IMPARTIAL moderator on this board any more

charming as ever .

I wonder if Sherlock will be the next Mod Flounce?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 am

Sherlock Holmes

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
    « Reply #272 on: Today at 10:44:52 PM »

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:40:36 PM
    do you mean sadies sh it was removed fir scalling us all child traffickers if we didnt believe her theory??? Why not speak out straight sherlock about what the problem IS!

If I was a visitor logging in to this board it would all just seem like a big fight- so cleaned up.

Some inoffensive posts cleared off in the process - apologies but just had to get rid of whole episode; fights as a whole lower the tone of the site.

As I said, let's move on.

This post will be deleted soon - just a short explanation.
    And guess what, all ensuing posts have been deleted.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:42 am

Offline Redblossom

Re: Little Moroccan girl Bushra Binhisa mistaken for Madeleine McCann revisited.
    « Reply #287 on: Today at 11:27:46 PM »

Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on Today at 11:08:10 PM
    I have got rid of Sadies offending post, and the matter will be addressed with her.

Don't know what more you want.

Taking part in prolonged discussions about fights does not help anyone or anything.

Good night!

Yu took your bloody time though in between suporting sadie and no its not about "fights" but "disgusting accusations" levered to "forum members"
    Yeah gnite
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 pm

theyve had the whitewash out again , pretending none of that happened . and look at Guedes lying thru her teeth.

Online AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

Re: Tavares Report wrongly claims EVRD Eddie alerted within the boot of the hire car
    « Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 05:57:42 PM »
    Quote from: Carana on February 26, 2014, 04:26:02 PM
    I'm surprised you haven't heard of that myth. It continues to be repeated ad nauseum all over the Internet. Try Googling "Cadaver dog" "boot" "Madeleine McCann".

Nothing surprising : I vaguely know those sites exist, but this one is already sort of a full free time job!

what ? shes bessy mates with Morais and the rest of them , the very people that repeat that forum myth . like this

anne guedes ‏@aacg Jan 14
    @ProfilerPatB Very funny and possibly premonitory. They do have to find a resolution, don't they ?

anne guedes ‏@aacg Nov 8
    @xklamation É bom ter algumas noticias de ti ! Articles of that kind will likely be multiplied if freedom of speech wins in Lx.

anne guedes ‏@aacg Oct 10
    @xklamation @BBCCrimewatch What about RTP1 and TVI ? And why is Spain exluded of having a big laugh ?

anne guedes ‏@aacg Oct 3
    @ElementaryForce In fact the Judge did seem go give credit to those amazing dogs ! Though we should'nt forget the Portuguese sniffer dogs..

anne guedes ‏@aacg Oct 3
    @xklamation @UnterdenTeppich This is obviously considered as a farce here. Yet there are costs ! A shame.

guedes is such a fibber  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:21 pm

anne guedes ‏@aacg Sep 27
    @JillyCL @mccannfiles Ask Astro. He had a hand surgery.

what a pinnochio !  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Double posted, so deleted.

Last edited by ssadie on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 am

ssadie wrote:
    Sykes wrote:
    Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #272 on: Today at 10:44:52 PM »

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:40:36 PM
    do you mean sadies sh it was removed fir scalling us all child traffickers if we didnt believe her theory??? Why not speak out straight sherlock about what the problem IS!

If I was a visitor logging in to this board it would all just seem like a big fight- so cleaned up.

Some inoffensive posts cleared off in the process - apologies but just had to get rid of whole episode; fights as a whole lower the tone of the site.

As I said, let's move on.

This post will be deleted soon - just a short explanation.
    And guess what, all ensuing posts have been deleted.

After 4 - 5 pages of constant ridicule and abuse from about 10 posters .. including repeated  intimations in every way possible that I was doolally, an idiot, a fool etc, stupid, over and over .... yep I did eventually react.

All these ridiculers declined to answer a simple question, repeated several times, about the proportions, nose length to upper lip length of Bushras face against those of the face of the little girl being carried.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3340.165
    sadie ;  Reply #178 on: March 01, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »

The reason they declined?
    :  
    Because it virtually proved that the little girl being carried was NOT Bushra.   And along with a comprehensiver list of other things, it pointed to it being Madeleine, especially as the proportions and interested expression on the little girls face also pointed towards it possibly being Madeleine

Now why did it possibly being Madeleine especially upset them?

The most probable reason is that if it was Madeleine and NOT Bushra, then all their silly conspiracy theories that The Mccanns "dunit" went out the window.  All their beliefs for seven years were suddenly whitewashed out.

The only other reason that I could think that they should get so upset and try and hide my posts, and ridicule me, was if they were part of the extended trafficking group, but I NEVER actually accused them.  That is a complete distortion of FACT.

There are a couple of other reasons, but they are too inflamatory.  I will not mention them
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:18 pm

AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

Re: Child abduction in Portugal - is it really so prevalent?
    « Reply #144 on: Today at 11:14:39 PM »
    The PJ Files are the property of the MP. They can't be published and their content can't be reproduced.

she on the heroin again ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote from: CPN on Today at 09:23:24 AM
    What a shame my thanks to Anne and reasons why have been removed. Either decent posters are wanted here or they are not. Maybe I'd best remove myself altogether

since when were haters decent posters ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:01 pm

More:
    Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:14:33 AM
    Ive read back and seen my reply to you has also been expunged regarding insulting posters and abuse levelled at you
    Oh well,if I were you wouldnt be bullied off at all, why let the idiots win, just ignore them and starve them of their troll oxygen?

As for mods deleting well I cant read their minds
    ---------

No - but they need to be consistent which they are not. Watch this disappear! Anyway I am going because I have had enough of insulting posters and abuse and nothing being done to those who start the insults and abuse. And as I said to you, I, along with others, am always wrong anyway (but that bit has been removed!!)

And I do not want to continue this because this topic is meant to be about the death of a little boy
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 pm

coco wrote:Quote from: CPN on Today at 09:23:24 AM
    What a shame my thanks to Anne and reasons why have been removed. Either decent posters are wanted here or they are not.  Maybe I'd best remove myself altogether

since when were haters decent posters ?

Indeed. The crashing bore CPN is the worst kind of hater... trying to cloak its hatred in a false mantle of concern, very much like the Cariad forker on injustice.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:45 pm

I don't waste any time reading that hate site these days.... is emu still getting blotto every night and insulting everyone and getting away with it?
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:12 pm

All the above controversy came about because of what I outlined in my post 12 above

They knew if I was right .... and the images actually PROVED I was right, then their rubbishy theories of seven long years were consigned to the bin.  Their massive and cruel campaign against The Mccanns was totally rubbished, with just three photos

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3340.165
    sadie ;  Reply #178 on: March 01, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »

If you we not there that evening you missed the longest series of insults and abuse that I have ever seen.  About 5 pages.  Cos I did not budge they then started on Sherlock, insulting her and trying to get her to close the whole thread !!!! .... and ban me!

Very bravely and with great dignity she withstood the barrage, because, as she said, I had a right to my views.

Unfortunately such was the barrage of abuse thta Sherlock had to delete whole sections of posts, mainly theirs, but an odd one of mine included.  They are still gunning for her.  Such a pity, when she was being so even handed
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Every credit to you for carrying on on that hate-sewer, Sadie. I had enough in December.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  Guedes11

she stoned or summat ? why would a report on the Jersey case be in the pj files ?  confused 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 am

The same trolls accuse Mr Grime and Mr Amaral. Have you noticed that they're intimidated by Prof Harrison MBE and by the Ministerio Publico

Guedes is easily impressed by titles , isn't she ? what a brown noser !  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:27 pm

coco wrote:The same trolls accuse Mr Grime and Mr Amaral. Have you noticed that they're intimidated by Prof Harrison MBE and by the Ministerio Publico

Guedes is easily impressed by titles , isn't she ? what a brown noser !  lol! 

I must admit that I'm not at all intimidated by Mrs Anne Guedes FART*.

(* Forkers of the Algarve Rally Together).
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:34 pm

dumb forkers -

Estuarine

An Old Reactionary

Re: Translated documents are prone to errors.
    « Reply #65 on: Today at 03:05:09 PM »
    Quote from: sadie on Today at 02:47:50 PM
    Something out of nothing !!!

Sloppy policework is sloppy police work.

The mistake is understandable, but it is a mistake Anne. Suggest you just accept it rather than try and cover it up.
    Anne's post 46 acknowledges the mistake so she is hardly trying to cover it up.
    Is it really such a big deal that a citizen of THE BRITISH ISLES is attributed to the wrong country.
    How so sloppy policework? the PJ document posted above clearly states she is from Ireland.

truth is its a HUGE mistake . the documents were sent to the wrong flaming country and Amoral used the balls-up as an excuse to invent more conspiracy theories .

wonder how the portuguese haters would like being called Spanish ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Faithlilly

Was ' Smithman' too expensive?
    « on: Today at 06:07:04 PM »
    We seem to have lost what in my opinion is a very important thread. I hope the admin don't mind if I reinstate it.

it actually thinks its stupid thread is important . Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Quote from: Silkywhiskers on Today at 08:29:22 PM
    Don't be obstreperous, its obvious what she means.

Why was Gerry yakking on the phone instead of searching for his daughter?

Why indeed...! I can imagine my ex, also a manly and forceful type, pushing through clumps of gorse and accosting strangers in the street, had our daughter disappeared. He would rally search teams and scour the area until he dropped. He would want to be DOING rather than talking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:20 pm