A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:52 pm

The late Annie Paul will be turning in her grave ... not only did Lamberton rob her of her life savings. he is now at the helm of a hate-site against the parents of a missing child.

Shame on you, Lamberton.
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Wonderfulspam

BALTIMORA

Re: The other occupants of Apt 5a before and after the McCanns visit.
    « Reply #207 on: Today at 01:34:51 PM »

And still we wait for a single example of a missing person found alive after a death dog indicated that they weren't.

why is that degenerate ignoring the 'death dog' that told the police that one of Castro's hostages was dead when the poor woman was very much alive ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:44 pm

coco wrote:Wonderfulspam

BALTIMORA

« Reply #207 on: Today at 01:34:51 PM »

And still we wait for a single example of a missing person found alive after a death dog indicated that they weren't.

why is that degenerate ignoring the 'death dog' that told the police that one of Castro's hostages was dead when the poor woman was very much alive ?
    Very simple, she's a perfect example of a paskudnik.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 pm

AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

« Reply #215 on: Today at 01:58:05 PM »
    Quote from: Mr Moderator on Today at 01:48:19 PM
    Yes, lots of things are supposed to happen by law in Portugal but that doesn't mean they did and by no means proves the argument in relation to items which the deceased may have come into contact with.

It is a possibility which cannot be discounted.

Why not, out of the same principal of irrationality that you seem to affectionate, discount the possibility that Madeleine, as the medium lawyer bought by Metodo3 pretends, went on a spaceship towards a star, Madeleine Star ?
    Is this still a forum or a playground for trolls ?

She's the expert on trolling , now shes screeching if anyone disagrees with her . she'll be crying to the mods next like haters always do .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:39 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Cpnmod10
    CPN

« Reply #218 on: Today at 02:05:51 PM »

Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 02:02:08 PM
    Don't worry about Anne, she always has a go when her own pet theory goes down the pan.

What an impertinent comment. Anne has contributed more to this forum than almost anyone else. How sad that this is forgotten so quickly.

Now watch how this comment is removed PDQ

-----------

CPN

« Reply #220 on: Today at 02:08:39 PM »

Quote from: Cariad on Today at 02:06:54 PM
    Can we report moderators for personal attacks in the same way that other members are reported? This if your third on this thread Angelo. Two to Serendipity and now Anne.

Yes, you can. Just press the "report to moderator" button.

Whether any notice will be taken is another matter

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Justic15
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Sykes wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Justic15

Interesting that Anne says that.  A kind of threat ?  

I think I know some of them that are masked and why they are linked to others on the forum.  There is another level amongst some of them that other people are not aware of.

Not for me to blab it tho.  It is for SY to deal with it if, and as, they wish.

If I am correct, of course.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Even the forkers are getting fed up of Anusol, it seems.

Dissent in the ranks!  lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Online AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

« Reply #241 on: Today at 06:35:13 PM »
    Quote from: Cariad on Today at 06:13:17 PM
    There doesn't seem to be any point in replying davel, since every other post I write is deleted anyway.

I wonder how many posts have been removed to-day... by a kind of Hydra of Lerna, botanically growing new erasing heads. Terrifying !

pretentious ? moi ? lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Hydra of Lerna?!  Very Happy 

I recall Lamberton sending out PMs to members back in September, saying that pdf copies of Kate's book were available on request.

Perhaps someone has reported him to the publishing company?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 pm

could be anything , here's hoping he's heard some gossip from Lisbon about Gonc being in trouble and realized Guedes has been spinning them a line .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Madeleine: Bungling Portuguese police crashed Murat's van
    Bungling police may have contaminated DNA evidence in the McCanns' hire car - and crashed a van belonging to suspect Robert Murat.
    Policia Judiciaria inspectors drove the family's Renault Scenic and Mr Murat's van to the police laboratory in Portimao themselves, instead of sealing them off and transporting them on low-loaders.
    They could have destroyed a wealth of potential evidence and contaminated minute DNA traces, experts said yesterday.
    They even crashed Mr Murat's green Volkswagen Passat on the way. His lawyer said: "The van was scratched all down one side. The damage is not great but nobody has yet paid for the repairs.
    "We don't know how the accident happened."
    Former Surrey Police officer Mark Williams-Thomas said: "The fact that an officer was allowed to drive the cars to the lab himself vastly increases the risk of contamination.
    "Were Mr Murat or the McCanns ever to be charged, any jury hearing this case would have to consider that risk."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490341/Madeleine-Bungling-Portuguese-police-crashed-Murats-van.html#ixzz2vbBHJP00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

notice guedes is ignoring that and lying as usual ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Empty JUST ARRIVED IN MY EMAIL INBOX - OH, MY!

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:30 pm

With thanks to Anonymous

You have just been sent a personal message by John on UK Justice Forum .

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

To all members...

A reminder that this forum has strict rules in relation to conduct within the site. We have eased back slightly on moderation recently but this is not an excuse for the sort of nuisance behaviour seen over the last few days. We ask that members abide by forum rules at all times and post where relevant and appropriate. Off topic posts will be removed or deleted.

It has also been brought to our attention that a number of members are taking part in sites which are nothing more than unmoderated hate platforms. In future, any member who is identified as taking part in these sites and the attacks on our members and admins will be permanently excluded from this forum.

The reporting facility has always been a useful tool for moderators and members are encouraged to report any posts which they feel are unacceptable and fall below our normally high standards.

Regards,
    The UK Justice Forum Team.  
    So, we have a dictatorship in charge now, do we?   Since when has a forum informed their members that they will be banned for their membership of these 'proscribed' forums?

And this post, which has now been deleted, explains the above message:
    I joined this Forum because it seemed like half fair, and then was subjected to insults and abuse that beggar belief, even from Moderators.  But I did try to contribute in an as honest way as I know how.

But I will not be told what I may post elsewhere, or about whom when these people abuse me at will.
    No, I do not make a habit of reporting abuse.  Sad would be the day if I ever needed to.
    However, thank you ******  for admitting that you were winding me up, and then for apologising.  But it was a bit too late.

Since I Logged out some weeks ago I no longer get Notifications of new posts, so I have to wonder why I was notified of your post, ****.  Have you come to the conclusion that the bias against The McCanns has gone too far?

PS.  The only decent and fair Moderator on this Site is Sherlock.  He walks a minefield but rarely offends anyone.  Take some lessons from him.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

They are mods on a forum not The Second Coming.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 12:57:06 PM
    I completely agree BUT when certain members (who should know better) alter their posting style and content to kowtow to the general consensus of debate in deference of earlier stated beliefs it pisses me right off !

hater getting ratty cos it can't get its own way  lol! 

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 12:30:23 PM
    Oh ffs John, will you simply pick a side and stick with it !
    Your ever changing theatrical swings, dependent on the posting status of the board is wearing rather painfully thin !
    As is Angelo's

stupid hater thinks its a football match .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:56 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Spampe10

ceops should be taking an interest in that pervert .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 pm

I think I may forward that to the police. It clearly has a very unhealthy attitude to children.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 pm

good idea .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 2 Spamra10

so if you don't think child rape is funny , you' re a humourless idiot ? I don't think so .

and its on three or four sites now . bet CEOPS wouldn't find it one bit amusing .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Quote from: Estuarine on Today at 03:47:15 PM
    That is one of the least endearing features of some on this site. Maybe they should be given a lifetime blackspot on here for posting screen grabs off here on other sites.
    How about it John

thicko hater doesn't know its posting on an open site  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Has Lamberton let the posts sta-nd?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:29 pm

yup . anyone that tolerates that is as bad as the sicko that wrote it .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:46 pm

coco wrote:yup . anyone that tolerates that is as bad as the sicko that wrote it .

I see that Cariad is defending the child-rape posts and ridiculing people who are appalled by them.

Interesting.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    coco wrote:yup . anyone that tolerates that is as bad as the sicko that wrote it .

I see that Cariad is defending the child-rape posts and ridiculing people who are appalled by them.

Interesting.
    They think it's me that has done the screenshot on here !   lol! I can do screenshots, but I cant post them

But no worry, tis just another example of blaming the wrong person

Tbh, I would probably have posted it up if I had been able... and had the energy.  That sort of thing needs stopping.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm

A little bird tells me that the press have been tipped off, Sadie.

Ordinarily they wouldn't have been interested, but because of Lamberton's fraud conviction they are apparently rather interested in the kind of forum he's running.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:38 pm