A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Old thread closed, off you all go again .
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 pm

reminder

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Justic11
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

see Stuck Record's now getting to abuse people on other sites , thought that was against the rules ? all the haters must be special now .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty MORE EXTREME MODDING, THEY DO HATE THE TRUTH, DON'T THEY?

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 am

Opposing Pat

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
    « Reply #391 on: Today at 10:09:40 PM »

Quote from: Aiofe on Today at 10:00:37 PM
    What?

Do I really need to spell it out to you as you try to buy time ?
    In simplistic language, you posted a list of 3A's members names and their actual names (at least 2 of whom are members of this forum) !
    How were you so sure that that list which you posted was a factually correct list ?
    Do you know the name / identity of the person who originally put that information on the Internet ? Yes or no will suffice, I'm not asking you to name him / her !  
    Comment:  Is that forker fool on in Justice the only person in the entire universe who doesn't know the saga of 3A database 1, and who put it online?
    And why everyone knows it was correct?

I would also add that about 30 posts after the above have been removed, so more modding.  Don't like the truth, do they?  That list is correct, as many of us are aware, and it is still out and about.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BOTH SIDES THE RIGHT TO REPLY

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 am

Here is John Lamberton's rebuttal of the article re his case and conviction for fraud.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2941.0
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 am

no interest in reading anything he's got to say , the way that sites being run , the bias , posts by the likes of chucky being cleaned up , the picking on people , says it all about him .

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 am

coco wrote:no interest in reading anything he's got to say , the way that sites being run , the bias , posts by the likes of chucky being cleaned up ,  the picking on people , says it all about him .
    You are indeed right, coco.  On here we don't censor, edit or ban.  However, I thought I would post it up to let other people, maybe not familiar with his case, the chance to decide for themselves.  I think he doesn't do his case any favors by his nasty comments re the Scottish legal system - I know nothing of how the law works in Scotland, but the old saying "Methinks the ladyman doth protest too much" does spring to mind.   He was tried in a court of law, convicted and sentenced, he should accept that fact.  He's done his time, now he should move on.  Picking at a sore doesn't heal it, it just makes it worse.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:45 am

I started off open - minded about it , as these things do happen , but his own behaviour 's made me think his conviction was sound . too many dirty tricks on his own site for him to be trustworthy .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 am

coco wrote:I started off open - minded about it , as these things do happen , but his own behaviour 's made me think his conviction was sound . too many dirty tricks on his own site for him to be trustworthy .
    Yes, and there are many more like him who get caught, fail to escape justice and then blame the system for their crimes. I am negative about it, as you say his behavor on his forum is suspect.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:50 am

For instance , why hasnt he kicked guedes off and locked her pretendy court reports ? she was in that group that called members who support the McCanns ''cockroaches'' and they admitted theyre trying to get people banned .

but everyone's supposed to believe Guedes is telling the truth about whats happened in court ? That'll be right .

It all goes to character .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:10 pm

coco wrote:For instance , why hasnt he kicked guedes off and locked her pretendy court reports ? she was in that group that called members who support the McCanns ''cockroaches'' and they admitted theyre trying to get people banned .

but everyone's supposed to believe Guedes is telling the truth about whats happened in court ? That'll be right .

It all goes to character .
    Differ'nt strokes for differ'nt folks, I guess. Personally, IF John is innocent as he claims, I would have thought he would have more sympathy for the McCanns. But there we go, life's a bitch.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 pm

you'd think he'd go out of his way to demonstrate how honest and fair minded he is , wouldn't you ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:20 pm

coco wrote:you'd think he'd go out of his way to demonstrate how honest and fair minded he is , wouldn't you ?
    I would, if that was me. But he has a chip on his shoulder the size of the NY Twin Towers and he can't see past that. In his fixated mind he is right and no-one is allowed to say otherwise - in his mind, that is.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:51 pm

hes pulled his jackboots on again .

A temporary block has been put on certain members accounts for continued posting of false information in the Capriano case. These will be reviewed in due course.

Comment.

A judge cannot determine a case unless he or she is presented with evidence. This evidence can be both direct or circumstantial. In the Capriano case both types of evidence were presented to the Court. To state that there is NO evidence in this case is to claim a falsehood. Such claims will never be permitted to stand on this forum.

He claims he was a victim but wont allow discussion of the Cipriano case ? whats he scared of , upsetting guedes and the gang ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 09:51:53 AM

But it's always the paedophiles fault isn't it, and quite frankly blaming innocent paedophiles for everything is just another form of racism.
    INNOCENT PAEDOPHILES?   What planet is the stupid twat on?   Being a paedophile means you are the basest of criminals, and since when did it become a form of racism?  Paedos are a different race or color, are they?
    ETA: That total moron guedes posted this in reply to someone querying the 'inncocent paedos' comment:
    It might mean that there are paedophiles whose phantasms remain phantasms. One can't blame them.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 pm

But it's always the paedophiles fault isn't it, and quite frankly blaming innocent paedophiles for everything is just another form of racism.

ffs , since when was there any such thing as an innocent paedophile ? and if she claims she doesn't understand what she's written she shouldnt be writing pretendy court reports .

its turned into a real out and out hate site now .

is angelomod really Bennett ? cos he seems to think hes entitled to investigate charities now .

Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 01:42:16 PM
    Maybe it is time we looked at them too??

who the hell do they think they are , they're just a hate site run by a convicted fraudster , no wonder the blue forum threw them all out .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:19 pm

oh sorry , it wasn't guedes who was feeling sorry for pedophiles , she was explaining why one of the other scum felt sorry for them .

police really should take a look at these freaks' harddrives .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:21 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Wonder11
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm

coco wrote:But it's always the paedophiles fault isn't it, and quite frankly blaming innocent paedophiles for everything is just another form of racism.

ffs , since when was there any such thing as an innocent paedophile ? and if she claims she doesn't understand what she's written she shouldnt be writing pretendy court reports .

its turned into a real out and out hate site now .

is angelomod really Bennett ? cos he seems to think hes entitled to investigate charities now .

Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 01:42:16 PM
     Maybe it is time we looked at them too??

who the hell do they think they are , they're just a hate site run by a convicted fraudster , no wonder the blue forum threw them all out .
    That is the most breathtakingly stupid post I have ever seen. "innocent pardophile"?? WHAT?

Gueddes thinks she knows though

Offline AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
    « Reply #389 on: Today at 01:39:19 PM »
    Quote from: Candi on Today at 01:01:03 PM
    I really don't understand this sentence !
    It might mean that there are paedophiles whose phantasms remain phantasms. One can't blame them.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:58 pm

I would like to think that John would do the decent thing and perma-ban this poster asap.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm

stupid b*tch , even trying to excuse this

who would want to support scum that thinks there are innocent paedophiles ?
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm

One post, by John, on the Madeleine thread after three hours.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:09 pm

and the 'innocent paedophiles' post is still there . shame on them .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:11 pm

coco wrote:and the 'innocent paedophiles' post is still there . shame on them .
    Shocking. Evil or Very Mad
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 Empty DELETED, BUT NOT BEFORE IT WAS RESCUED

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:07 am

A condemning post.

Re: Anything and everything
    « Reply #420 on: Today at 12:07:59 AM »
    I have been banned for the past few days, I had thought permanently as the site was also blocked to my IP so I couldn't read it (soon got round that by using a proxy). It has seemed very quiet and I had assumed that most people posting against the Libellers and Anti-McCanns had been banned, but I now understand that a collective decision was taken by most of them to withdraw voluntarily and allow this to become a cess pit like other Anti-McCann forums. I used to take this view until I realised how little effect sewer sites really have- only convincing the general public of the green inkery involved in being so deluded.

So I will leave with them and allow people here who wish to partake in mental-masturbatory fantasies about the McCanns to get their jollies to do so in peace without worries about how wrong they might be.

Debunker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:29 pm