A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm

The Auntie Frauder has had a tidy up. And left the child-rape posts standing. Looks like he's another one with an unhealthy interest in children, along with those who have defended the posts like jassi and Cariad.
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Offline jassi

Re: Was Gonçalo Amaral fair game given the content of his book?
    « Reply #612 on: Today at 07:29:36 PM »

Quote from: Lace on Today at 07:26:45 PM
    I notice my post has been removed John, yet the vile post by Wonderfulspam is still there.

I don't know if I want to stay on a forum that allow posts like that to stay, yet deletes posts showing disagreement with them.

Your decision. Nobody is twisting your arm, either way,

scum . looks like theres more than one pervert hiding on that site .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 pm

gilet

« Reply #614 on: Today at 07:40:42 PM »
    I notice my post has been removed John, yet the vile post by Wonderfulspam is still there.

I don't know if I want to stay on a forum that allow posts like that to stay, yet deletes posts showing disagreement with them.

It is telling the world the priorities of this forum. Sick perverted comments are perfectly acceptable here

well said that man .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post221066.html#p221066

there is certainly a very active backroom on that forum and I am sure that people like Wonderfulspam are encouraged to post things in the open part and are then supported by the scum like jassi who pretends to have a innocent face.

wonder which one's paedomod drachen ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:07 pm

As theyre all as bad as each other, it's hard to say for sure unless he mentions port scanning.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Quote from: gilet on Today at 09:02:51 PM
    No delusions of grandeur on my part. Simply an ability to recognise how perverted that filthy comment is.

And if you read back you will see that I made no reference to the world actually reading this forum. That was the subsequent poster's inability to interpret what was actually written. I quite correctly stated that such a perverted post tells the world what the priorities of this forum are. It is there, available for as many or as few who wish to read it.

The proof of my statement, of course, is that having reviewed this thread the senior moderator chose not to remove it, whilst removing other significantly less offensive posts. So much for the idea of complaining. Why when the moderators have already demonstrated their approval?

The subject of a missing little girl is not one I think should be subject to filthy, perverted commentary. So I shall once again bow out of the forum till such time as that kind of thing is comprehensively and firmly removed.

one of the things that thinks jokes about child rape are as funny as hell , that cariad , has reported gilet .

the police and ceops need to be taking a look at them .

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm

coco wrote:gilet

« Reply #614 on: Today at 07:40:42 PM »
    I notice my post has been removed John,  yet the vile post by Wonderfulspam is still there.

I don't know if I want to stay on a forum that allow posts like that to stay,  yet deletes posts showing disagreement with them.

It is telling the world the priorities of this forum. Sick perverted comments are perfectly acceptable here

well said that man .

Hear, hear.

Even the FB sewers would have deleted the comments and banned the poster.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

one of the things that thinks jokes about child rape are as funny as hell , that cariad , has reported gilet .

Is that right? The one with the name meaning love in Welsh? It will get its soon enough.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Broho wrote:one of the things that thinks jokes about child rape are as funny as hell , that cariad , has reported gilet .

Is that right?  The one with the name meaning love in Welsh?  It will get its soon enough.
    Nothing to report about gilets post. I cant see a thing wrong with it.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post221100.html#p221100

I am monitoring the scum and all their followers - screenshots.

yes, your scum comments and support of child rape comments will be reported.

good .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Broho wrote:one of the things that thinks jokes about child rape are as funny as hell , that cariad , has reported gilet .

Is that right?  The one with the name meaning love in Welsh?  It will get its soon enough.

That is very disturbing. ISTR Cariad talking about doing the school run. The fact that she has children of her own is scary.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm

coco wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post221100.html#p221100

I am monitoring the scum and all their followers - screenshots.

yes, your scum comments and support of child rape comments will be reported.

good .

Ditto. The press have got a sniff of what Lamberton is allowing on his forum, but the police need to involved.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Poor kids. Rachel they do.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:09 am

The Auntie Frauder has spoken:

I do apologise. There were posts on this thread posted earlier today which should have been removed on sight but I missed them on the first pass, happens sometimes. It is always best to report such posts as they are then automatically brought to the attention of the editors and the moderators. With the best will in the word we can't read everything all of the time.

If it offends >> Report it! TY

Too late, Lamberton. And child-rape enthusiasts Wonderfulspam, Cariad and jassi have NOT been banned. Even the FB sewers would have banned pervs like those three.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:55 pm

see theyve got another dog thread . there's a novelty .  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 pm

coco wrote:see theyve got another dog thread . there's a novelty .  lol! 
    I wonder what they are going to do now the forum lush seems to have finally fallen into a whisky barrel? Pity, kind of, it was such a larf watching her posts descend into insanity. And I did learn some new words - and descriptions.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Sykes wrote:
    coco wrote:see theyve got another dog thread . there's a novelty .  lol! 
    I wonder what they are going to do now the forum lush seems to have finally fallen into a whisky barrel?   Pity, kind of, it was such a larf watching her posts descend into insanity.   And I did learn some new words - and descriptions.   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

lol! lol! lol! 

I wonder what happened there, perhaps it had a lover's tiff with Lamberton behind the scenes!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Maybe Lamberton offered to invest her savings for her.  Smile 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Silkywhiskers

Re: Where was Gerry immediately after Kate found Madeleine gone at 10pm?
    « Reply #79 on: Today at 11:16:01 PM »
    "We've let her down" is doctor speak for losing a patient.

To death, not abduction.

since when ? where do they dream this rubbish up from ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 3 Empty SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:12 am

Sorry to see that redblossom has departed, we did so enjoy her drunken ravings. But lo and behold, we were premature - so welcome silkywhiskers, or should I say emu? Looking forward to some new words and vivid descriptions.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Well I am keeping a screenshot record of it.  You should have seen the abuse at me last night.  My guess is that she either lives out of UK jurisdiction, is relying on the fact that few would go to the expence of sueing, ... or is too poor to sue.

They can take mobiles and Ipads tho.  Red swanks that she has these.

And, who knows, maybe the police will move in. All IMO

I almost wonder if some people have an agenda to get forums closed down.  That would suit the Fascists very well.  

Stop Freedom of Speech.  Help gain overall control of the "ordinary People"
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:15 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 5  - Page 3 Sillye10

emu at her old tricks again , then .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm in Australia, as is my IP.

How do you think that is faked?

any fule knowe how easy it is to fake international locations . the troll's being rude so its bound to be emu . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 am

coco wrote:I'm in Australia, as is my IP.

How do you think that is faked?

any fule knowe how easy it is to fake international locations . the troll's being rude so its bound to be emu . lol! 
    It shows that shittywhiskas is on 40% watch,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 pm