A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

ssadie
    ssadie

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  ssadie Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

darthvodka wrote:She is the forum pet, no doubt about it. I also contacted John, months ago to ask why she was still there, I got told she is clever, funny and very sorry when pulled up over her abuse.

I was also told she issues apoligies. Maybe Sadie would comment on that? Did emu apologise profusely to her?

That there is a drunken idiot who posts nothing of any note, except when it's abuse.

It's bomb proof, John won't ban it, not now, not ever.

The forum is just unuseable.
    1)  First of all, I find it worrying that another poster on here has my name, which is sadie NOT ssadie.  I have been using the name sadie on various forums for almost 6 years.

At best this will cause confusions.

2) I have never received a proper apology from Redblossom for the multitude of abuses she has bombarded me with in her drunken episodes ... and also before she is drunk, at times.  Others have joined in.  Playground type bullying at its worst.

3)  What has been posted here is just a minscule example of the abuse.  It went on as a daily "put the boot in" session and included such things as repeatedly suggesting I was simple minded, loony, or had bed bugs .... etc etc.  As i said above others joined in the on-line bullying.

4) For a long time I ignored it, but when I eventually started reciprocating (in a much less vociferous way) I usually got more nasty points against me than Red !  Hers vanished very quickly; mine didn't last for long.

5)  It did slow down after i made a big plea to John to stop it.
    Since David Cameron made his speech about on-line bullying, it has stopped.  Fear of the hand of the law?

6)  Many threads were derailed because of it.  Maybe that was one of the purposes?

7)  Seems Stephen has admitted, on another anti website, that his purpose in Miscarriage of Justice is to disrupt it.  He has made every effort to abuse and derail me and a multitude of the threads.

Laughing  Cool The only plus point about this, is I know that the abuse started after I was presenting new analyses and theories that proved that the abduction could have been done.   They are only theories, but they prove the possibilty of the abduction

That is something the antis deny and disproves part of their basic mantra.

Edit: Part about my theory deleted

So, it appears that I have scored some goals ... and they want rid of me.Arrow bounce

Last edited by ssadie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To conform with forum procedures)
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 2 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Hello, ssadie, and welcome.  We have been following what has been happening on Justice which is why we started posting up things from there.  However, one small point, please, all of us read there so we don't need links, thanks.   Do feel free to comment on here as to how posters are treated, which is what we are all about.  We are not a McCann forum though quite a lot of what we post does relate to the case.   Here is where you can air comments on forums such as Justice and say what you think which you would be banned from doing on there.   Sykes.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:50 pm

1) First of all, I find it worrying that another poster on here has my name, which is sadie NOT ssadie. I have been using the name sadie on various forums for almost 6 years.

At best this will cause confusions.
    Ssadie, does tis refer to Justice? I have checked membership and we have no sadie on here.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Sykes wrote:Hello, ssadie, and welcome.  We have been following what has been happening on Justice which is why we started posting up things from there.  However, one small point, please, all of us read there so we don't need links, thanks.   Do feel free to comment on here as to how posters are treated, which is what we are all about.  We are not a McCann forum though quite a lot of what we post does relate to the case.   Here is where you can air comments on forums such as Justice and say what you think which you would be banned from doing on there.   Sykes.
    Oh, thank you for checking

When I was registering, I tried to put the name "sadie" in, and it was refused because it said there was already a member of that name.

I am very happy that this is not the case. Thankyou for re-assuring me.

There is another forum on the net, an anti one if I remember correctly, that has a sadie in it and I dont like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable knowing that things I do not believe in, can be posted in my name. Even tho it isn't me !
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Glad to see you ssadie, I am glad to see you here! You won't be in safer hands than our Sykes. I knew emu had never been asked to apologise, admin had already told me she was bomb proof. You and everyone else get warnings, huge percentages just for retailiating and emu, she gets the same, John told me why. Sykes knows.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 am

may as well close the doors on that site , with the rubbish the mods are coming out with .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:53 am

looks like its not gonna last much longer which serves them right .

Some 'justice' forum , with the crap that's being allowed on it , a lot of it from the mods .

Why didn't john bother to find out more about the taxi driver business before he mouthed off and decided he knew all about it ? Makes you wonder about them and the other cases they say they've 'solved.'
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 pm

I see there are growing calls for the whole Madeleine sub-forum to be closed -

Offline Outlook

Re: Why Madeleine ?
    « Reply #86 on: Today at 10:44:14 AM »
    Quote from: Neeley on Today at 02:10:27 AM
    Tragic isn't it that this forum allows members to post the most appalling speculation about the parents of a missing child.

With no proof what so ever.
    It is absolutely appaulling. It is just Fantasy Island here.

=========

Outlook

« Reply #87 on: Today at 10:47:33 AM »

Quote from: Chinagirl on Today at 02:08:38 AM
    Shutting down the Madeleine forum is an excellent idea. Those who have chosen not to support the McCann family have any number of other places on the internet where they can spout their rubbish, their misconceptions and their loathing. The only reason the pro-McCanns post here is to counteract the foregoing and the myths.

Outlook

« Reply #98 on: Today at 11:49:53 AM »

Quote from: Chinagirl on Today at 11:01:14 AM
    Shona and Outlook:

For crying out loud, it is you two who are part of the team that manages the bloody place! If you hate the members so much, then close the flipping place down!

I do not manage the place.

However, I do like to let the self-rightous Maddie obsessives know that they are detested and regarded as cranks.

They have had 28,000 posts and one one or two posts against them normally provokes them to demented rage that anyone finds their pervy little hobby offensive.

Chinagirl:

Thoroughly offensive comment, Outlook, especially from a so-called "moderator."

Lace:

That is charming!!

This forum is set up to debate isn't it?

I am not obsessive about Madeleine, I have a life.

Why are you here on this forum?

Pervy that is sick and I strongly object to that comment.

You should be banned from further posts.

Outlook:

Mainly to follow other cases but occassionally to wind up the Maddie obsessives. It never takes much. @)(++(*

I do not see much evidence of your other interests apart from Child abduction.

Glad you have reported me. Pervy is a normal english word which people will recognize and 28,000 posts on one topic proves the point.

----

I am not a moderator. They are far more patient than I.

Lace:

You are a very childish person Outlook.

The forum is for discussion about the Madeleine McCann case as the other forums are about the discussion of whatever topic.

It is not an obsession with the majority of people here.

To call posters 'pervy' because there are so many posts on this subject, just shows what sort of person you are.

I think an apology from you would be in order. To all the decent people you have offended.

Mr Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Executive Member

« Reply #80 on: Today at 12:34:36 PM »
    This thread is titled "Why Madeleine?". In line with forum policy I am removing all posts which stray from this subject.

I will also be handing out sanctions to any member who has broken forum rules.
    Excellent. Shut it down and delete the lot.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm

darthvodka wrote:Glad to see you ssadie, I am glad to see you here! You won't be in safer hands than our Sykes. I knew emu had never been asked to apologise, admin had already told me she was bomb proof. You and everyone else get warnings, huge percentages just for retailiating and emu, she gets the same, John told me why. Sykes knows.
    Thank you verry much for your kind welcome darthvodka.  My apologies for not responding sooner.  Have been away for a couple of days and forgot the password.  Soz

The pretence at the berginning was that there would be no bias, but there is. I am really upset at the way this forum has turned out. No way would I have joined an anti cess pit. A decent forum at the start has been ruined.

Would love to know the reasons?

Would be good if it was closed down.  

Maybe the Police will go knocking?

Last edited by ssadie on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistook the meaning of DV's words re Emu and the forum)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh, dear, faithlily is now flinging accusations left, right and center.
    This is a direct word for word copy of BB1s post on the 'forum that dare not speak it's name' so you are either posting individual's posts from other fora without crediting them DCI or you are the aforementioned person in which case you have most certainly not been supporting the McCanns for over six years. So what is it to be, are you thoroughly dishonest or a plagiarist

DCI Did I say it wasn't. If you read the post correctly, the link is at the bottom.
    It actually came from mariacpois.blogspot.co.uk, and was copied before being removed, the day before. Also posted on here!

Dishonest, you should know all about that. Did you credit the emailer for the facebook, emails?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 pm

its turned into a right hate site , what with Guedes and her fake reporting , emu the drunk ranting and raving , and that Luz lying her head off .

serves them right that guedes is taking them for a ride . like, one of amorals bessie mates is gonna tell the truth about whats going on in court . lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

emu drunk already , is she ? cos she's getting her knickers in a right twist .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:14 am

Such a lady - NOT.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 2 Emu10
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 am

Any opportunity to abuse is grabbed with such relish! What on earth is so wrong with that creature that it has to abuse anyone who doesn't agree with it? It's banned from the rest of cyberspace though, so it's at least confined to the one place.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:49 am

darthvodka wrote:Any opportunity to abuse is grabbed with such relish! What on earth is so wrong with that creature that it has to abuse anyone who doesn't agree with it? It's banned from the rest of cyberspace though, so it's at least confined to the one place.
    Well, she's in what would appear to be good company on there. John not being what he claims to be going by various comments on crime sites I have been reading lately.  She is what the Americans call 'trailer trash', probably in an abusive relationship, high on benefits and other substances, drinks like a fish, a big one - all in all a repulsive creature.   And a bully - I bet she was a lovely child.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhdfLcIte3kJ4kZkxK01MgoZiD80L4reofBrlOGaLyCxL0FsNZbQ
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 pm

been reading up on john . bit ironic him editing guedes stuff considering what he was jailed for . forkers can't half pick them .

see you found a pic of carly then . lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 pm

soz , that was an insult . chuckys much better looking than carly .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:32 pm

justice is a mess now , chucky the moron seems to be running the place and bossing everyone else around

moron stuff from chucky ;

the oris never  ever admit either that  whatever did happen to maddie  is a 100%   the mcanns  fault they  were the so called parents

the intermet  is a network to discuss all opinions it  was never designed to be  all roses and lepricons etc  if you dont like something  dont read it and bitch about it simple no one forces you to read what we    think

What's an oris ? scratch

What's a lepricon ? scratch 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 pm

playing the poor me , Im disabled card cos she's made a twat of herself

i meant im i have chonic pain and severe physical disability are you always this rude about people with disabilities my orginal question still stands was it moral of the mcanns to LEAVE their children alone would you have done it or have any pros done it??

never fails lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am

Chinagirl
    Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
    « Reply #144 on: Today at 10:05:34 AM »

Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 09:04:11 AM
    But they are liars China, little white or otherwise..it is all a matter of degrees.
    Everyone lies and anyone who claims they don't are well...LIARS.

You are evading the issue, Angelo - and you know it.

This forum started out purporting to be a neutral place for both sides of this thorny issue to be debated, and it had some pretty reasonable conditions which it imposed on its members in order to keep the debate civil and credible. One of them was the rule of not bringing here opinion pieces and posts from other forums. In the last few weeks this has gone by the wayside and we now have any number of anti-McCann forum opinions being offered here as "evidence" to support outrageous claims such as the one in this thread.

These opinions have been written by people without credibility in the real world, most of whom don't even write under their real names - just internet pseudonyms, and those whose identities have been established turn out to be non-entities who have little to no authority, experience or insight to speak with acceptable credibility on issues surrounding this case, but whose stance on this matter is clearly prejudiced.

Allowing such rubbish in here has diminished any value this forum could have had.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 am

its fubar now , pity cos it could have been a good site , but we've seen emu and chucky raving away for years now, who wants to read their rubbish for the umpteeth time . And the amazon lot like Cedward are getting to chuck their weight around too without the mods doing anything .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote from: gilet on Today at 03:08:57 PM
    So being shocked in your terms is "being aggressive".

No wonder you fail to realise how silly this thread looks and how deplorable it looks that you rush to hero-worship Goncalo Amaral, the disgraced ex cop and how easily you forget little Madeleine McCann.

No it is not right what Amaral is doing.
    You really don't get it.
    Amaral is accusing the McCanns of heinous criminal behaviour.
    The McCanns are trying to stop him from doing that.

You seem to think it is OK for Amaral to accuse people and wrong for those people to challenge him.

SO if I state here that Carlymichelle the Australian killed her baby sister and I keep repeating that and i name you fully and post your picture up and I put up your address etc that is OK? Really? Oh by the way, just like Amaral I won't have any proof of my claims.

Would you not complain to mods?

And if I then wrote a book about it and made a lot of money and you were trashed in the papers in Australia for it, you would simply ignore me? Really?

Would you not sue?

That is all the McCanns are doing or are you too intent on hero-worship of Amaral to realise that?

Quote from: gilet on Today at 02:58:58 PM
    I really am shocked that you have posted this thread.

You clearly did totally omit Madeleine McCann from your thinking in your haste to hero worship the disgraceful Goncalo Amaral.

Shame on you.

But the one benefit of this thread is that readers of this forum can see just how low the anti McCanns will go to hero-worship the disgraced cop, Amaral. May this thread stand a long time so that people can see that these antis care absolutely nothing about Madeleine.
    Clever posts and so apt.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:28 pm

C.Edwards

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
    « Reply #191 on: Today at 03:20:07 PM »

Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 03:02:22 PM
    Who's your source, CEdwards? Paiva's wife's hairdresser's cousin's postman's neighbour?

As well documented in the past... two serving police officers, one of whom was - shall we say - closely involved in the early days of the investigation. I'm saying no more than that as there will be too much identification given away for you lunatics to start causing trouble
    Now to me that has a familiar ring and style, someone used to be always claiming that - I'll remember the name and when I do I'll .... eurika, just popped into my head, oh yes, a poster called Coldwater.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:33 pm

A gem for people to read - the haters tried the same trick with the big footy forum and failed. Perhaps Justice should take notice of what happened there?
    http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 pm

Incompetent corrupt reporter and now an outright liar.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 2 Guedes11

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 am