A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Off goes the lush again.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Emuins10
    Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Broho Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 pm

She probably does those 2 things herself. The booze to bring herself down from the crack.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Online jeanne darc
    View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Police to release E-fit of new suspect
    « Reply #151 on: Today at 05:17:25 PM »
    once again can I politely request that those posters writing in a language which is not their native language, do so if they can be sure of being understood.

we have had ad nauseum elsewhere on the forum and now on this thread il faut vous penser as a way of saying think about it.
    The vous is not needed here as penser is not a reflexive verb.
    il faut penser or vous devriez penser is what was needed or something more colloquial.

Or you could use vous IL FAUT QUE VOUS plus the verb in the subjunctive, but this is not meant to be a French lesson. Seriously, it is cringeworthy seeing these attempts at being clever which end in an epic fail.

Speaking incorrect French to a person fluent in French and with good English......what's the point ?

And especially embarrassing when the poster is trying to prove that Anne should get her brain in gear !

lol! lol! lol! lol! She'd spend her time better telling the horrendous Gueddes this. Gueddes is like Del Boy Trotter with an accent.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

What's French for, Where's your blog gone ? lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:52 pm

coco wrote:What's French for, Where's your blog gone ? lol! 
    Où est votre blog parti?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:07 pm

What's French for:

Mind your pitchfork doesn't knock off one of your horns when you wave it about. Don't step back and put your trotter on your forked tail?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 pm

darthvodka wrote:What's French for:

Mind your pitchfork doesn't knock off one of your horns when you wave it about. Don't step back and put your trotter on your forked tail?
    Will have to look a few words up in the dictionary for that one, darth!

lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Where's your blog gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljlDmYHd68

Woke up this morning and my blog was gone!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Lovin' all the replies. lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    darthvodka wrote:What's French for:

Will have to look a few words up in the dictionary for that one, darth!

lol! 
    Mêlez-vous de fourche ne frappent un de vos cornes lorsque vous agitez-il. Ne pas prendre du recul et de mettre votre trotter sur votre queue fourchue?
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Zut alors. lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:59 pm

ROFL! Nice one, Sykes!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:ROFL!  Nice one, Sykes!
    I rather like it in Turkish as it sounds rather filthy!

Bu konuda dalga zaman dirgen da boynuzları biri öldürmek değil bak. Geri adım ve çatal kuyruk üzerinde paça koymayın?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:ROFL!  Nice one, Sykes!
    I rather like it in Turkish as it sounds rather filthy!  

Bu konuda dalga zaman dirgen da boynuzları biri öldürmek değil bak. Geri adım ve çatal kuyruk üzerinde paça koymayın?

lol! 

C'est fantastique! I may use that one, Sykes!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Bl**dy hell, not the dogs again.

Quote from: Cariad on Today at 07:47:22 PM
    However some research has been done with corpses less than 3 hours old being wrapped in towel and lift on carpet for between 2 and 10 minutes and trained dogs reacting.

http://www.pawsoflife.org/Library/HRD/Oesterhelweg%201998.pdf

I found the PDF!!! ok, time to check out the methodology!!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Wonderful, what a put down for the poster ripper.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Luzgon10
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 pm

That reply is brilliant. Well done Benice.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 pm

I see the poster defacer is still telling barefaced lies on INJustice.
    Online Luz

Re: Scientific Approach
    « Reply #1034 on: Today at 04:05:05 PM »
    Quote from: John on Today at 03:58:01 PM
    Why do you laugh when I suggested that Eddie
    reacted to urine on the underground car park wall Luz? Logically speaking it is more likely to be urine than a cadaver.

I laughed because knowing what it took to find a place where there was no possible contamination - that car park had never been used, it was in a recently completed building with no residents and had been thoroughly cleaned up - I imagined Grime or the PJs spraying the walls to leave your alluded residues for the dogs to smell (if they even reacted to such substances).
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Earlier, Admin John said he was emailing Grime -

Out of curiosity I will e-mail him and ask him about Eddie's reacting at the wall, he usually replies. If anyone has any other questions for him please pm me.

This was the answer:

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Johngr10

coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 pm

there's a nice punchup going on, that cariad forker is boasting about sending nasty pms about davel...

In the interests of full disclosure the post was this:

I'm not worried about what davel thinks.

I am however enjoying making him look like an ar*eh*le :-D

Without the **

How that ended up in your PM box is beyond me, it was a reply to a PM from someone else telling me not to let you constant picking on me get to me.

I sent the above in response. I think it was in relation to the 'evil' posts. And to be quite frank davel you really were being an arse!

As for that not being appropriate language for a young lady, I'm 35 and a woman!
    « Last Edit: Today at 04:10:08 PM by Cariad »
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Now Stucko's being allowed to post up sh#te by that Thornton troll from danglenumties - the pervy ones .

site's gone right down the toilet .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:56 pm

The sooner they flush it the better.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Admin
    Administrator

Re: Amaral say's its a "publicity stunt"
    « Reply #92 on: Today at 01:44:45 PM »
    Sadie. Please amend your last post removing speculative comments about Dr Amaral and then repost it. This forum operates on the basis of evidence and not speculation. Thank you.

Since when ? if theyre going to operate on evidence theyd better remove every single lie from luz and co .

they wont though , not now the forkers are swarming over it like cockroaches .
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm

The last time we heard about cockroaches concerning a site, it was switched off.

Hope it's an omen.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 5 Empty A FLOUNCE, A FLOUNCE, A VERITABLE FLOUNCE

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 am

Dhingra

Agendas
    « on: Today at 11:30:31 PM »
    I had hoped that the science thread would be considered in an open-minded manner. It hasn't been. Posters only seemed to want to confirm their own opinions and attack their opponents. Well it's your loss as there were possibilities for you to develop your own hypotheses by challenging them. It seems to few wanted to do that.

Furthermore, I don't appreciate having my time wasted so thoroughly. People demanded a hypothesis to discuss and then completely ignored the science again when I provided it. I have better things to do with my time.

I was going to ask Professor Barclay if the recent events affected his views, but I don't know if I can be bothered now.

Most of you have confirmed what I thought at the beginning. Your minds are made up and facts that challenge those opinions are disregarded or minimised. This is exactly why we have such a miserable history of sub-standard investigations and justice miscarrying as often as it does.

Goodbye.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:47 pm