A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

ssadie
    ssadie

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  ssadie Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 am

So sad about Dhingra. I was very busy at the start and it was already about 25 pages long when I looked properly at the thread

Despite reading as fast as I could it was growing at a faster rate than I could manage. At page 35, it had reached about page 65 and I realised I was on a loser and gave up.

Icabod, the slimeb**l, was all over Dhingra in the first 35 pages and maybe all thru.. Guess Dhingra must have come up with some things that didn't suit Icabods agenda, cos he was really nasty to Dhingra after his farewell post. Dhingra was noticeably upset by Icabods unwarrented and nasty comments; apparantly he saw Icabod as one of his closer followers and as a friend.

Dhingra is better off without him and will leave Justice with a greater understanding of the low-lives of this world. So many people were lying on his thread it was appalling. Sad he had to learn about his "friends" in such an unpleasant way.

ssadie
    ssadie

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  ssadie Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am

The so-called "Justice" Forum has managed to drive out at least 3 experts. Heriberto Janosch, Debunker and now Dhingra, all of whom have several related University degrees after their names and years of experience.. Seems that "Justice" doesn't want to know the truth, as seen by experts, preferring the anti bile.

They are now ignoring tbese three experts, SY and The AG of PT.

But they know better dont they? They've got their myths to guide them, havent they?

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty READ THIS, JOHN, IT'S YOU THAT HAVE GIVEN THE HATERS A FREE OPEN PLATFORM FOR THEIR EVIL

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 am

http://www.birminghampost.co.uk/lifestyle/lifestyle-opinion/denise-welch-madeleine-mccanns-parents-6203448

Denise Welch: Maddie’s parents need answers to restart their lives
    18 Oct 2013 09:06

"It’s inconceivable to us to imagine what this family has gone through, especially during the time when the fingers of blame were pointed towards Kate and Gerry themselves"

There are many people more qualified than me to write about the legal aspects of the Madeleine McCann case.

Six years on the investigation by the Metropolitan Police is front page news again and I’m so happy for the family. They have renewed hope of finding out what happened to their beautiful little girl.

About three years ago, out of the blue, I received a handwritten letter from Madeleine’s grandmother Susan Healy thanking me for comments I had made on TV drawing attention to the disappearance of her granddaughter.

As a result of speaking several times on the telephone, I offered to help with a petition that required 100,000 signatures asking our government to look at the evidence surrounding her disappearance in Praia da Luz.

I’m delighted to have played a miniscule part in bringing this case to life again and the Met are doing an amazing job in uncovering previous hidden aspects of this case.

It’s inconceivable to us to imagine what this family has gone through, especially during the time when the fingers of blame were pointed towards parents Kate and Gerry themselves.

When I publicly supported them I received a barrage of abuse from people who were convinced they had harmed their own child.

Talking to Susan brought it home to me how strong Kate and Gerry were and it was this strength which was mistaken for coldness by many ignorant observers.

They have two other children, Sean and Amelie, and they could not allow their lives to be disrupted completely so they had to try and give them some semblance of “normality”.

During my time on Dancing On Ice after a conversation with Susan, I invited the family to bring the twins to watch the show. Susan said how grateful they felt for the invitation, but that it was difficult for Kate and Gerry to be seen to be enjoying themselves in any way because it led to such bags of hate mail if they were seen smiling in public.

Can you imagine? Knowing that their day-to-day lives can never be the same again, that some people deny them any slight chance of a normal life.

It broke my heart when she told me that on Madeleine’s birthday they all sit in her bedroom, which remains exactly the same as the day she disappeared, hoping and praying that her little face will one day be lying on that same Disney pillow.

From the bottom of my heart I hope that this time the answer to Madeleine’s disappearance will be found and that the family can find some kind of closure and move forward with their lives.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Does Gerry McCann have a criminal record?
    Started by Wonderfulspam

Disgusting , it really is a hate site now .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 pm

its one pitchforking thread after another , can't be long till the satire starts .
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:52 pm

It's a wall of bile that serves no use to anyone really.

As for the deluded plonkers who think they know better than the experts, then why aren't they doing that instead of being on the forum?

I suppose no one takes much notice of them in real life.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:12 pm

coco wrote:Does Gerry McCann have a criminal record?
    Started by Wonderfulspam

Disgusting , it really is a hate site now .
    Loving the answer Jean-Pierre posted.
    Online Jean-Pierre

Re: Does Gerry McCann have a criminal record?
    « Reply #8 on: Today at 04:43:37 PM »
    I read somewhere that "wonderfulspam" has been caught kiddyfiddling. Any truth in them?
    lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

If he read it, it must be true.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:46 pm

jassi

Re: what happened to those two topics from last night?
    « Reply #3 on: Today at 05:17:44 PM »
    And another one from earlier this evening ?
    Hardly got off the ground and seems to have vanished before any heated argument could take place
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty OOOH, ADMIN'S WOKEN UP, OR HAS IT? COLLAR FEELING ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 pm

A number of wholly inappropriate threads have been started by new members recently. In accordance with forum rules they have been deleted.

New members should note that we do not accept third party anonymous blogs on this forum. If you wish to start a new thread please do so but it must be your own original material which can be supported using attachments from reputable sources.

Members should also note that threads started simply to cause dissent or disrupt the forum will be removed on sight. Members creating such threads will face sanctions including a ban. Repeated breaches of forum rules will result in membership being revoked permanently.

Regards,

Administrator
    UK Justice Forum
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 pm

bit pointless as they only ever ban people who support Madeleine and her family , the haters get to do as they please .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Mind you, that said, chuckmisspell got yet another kicking from the pitchforkers, her Dr Who thread showed her up as the liabilty she is and even emu threw her to the wolves.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty A WARNING - LIES, DAMNED LIES AGAIN AND AGAIN

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I found this on another forum while I was doing some research. It would seem that someone has sussed out John and is issuing a warning about him and his tactics.

OnceSaid

Re: Should we ignore John
    « Reply #123 on: May 28, 2011, 01:54:PM »
    I came across this open letter, and thought it may be of some help for posters to decide whether to ignore John or not.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm Post subject: An Open Letter to John Lamberton & A Warning To Others

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    John,

I am writing this with a dual purpose as I know you are an avid reader of these forums.

I will not be visiting your WKJJ forum any further, for reasons that will become apparent to the reader.

I wish to express my extreme disappointment in you whilst also alerting others to your actions so that they can be forewarned for any future dealings with you.

You and I have disagreed online as you struggle to deal with me pointing out your factual errors and have difficulty responding truthfully to the direct questions put to you. I can accept, to an extent, you backsliding, editing posts on the sly, and dancing around issues whilst not giving a straight reply as everyone has seen these behaviours from you before and come to expect them from you.

The other day though John you crossed a line. A very serious line and one I hope that you will regret crossing.

Having taken umbrage with a posting of mine, which took issue with your sly and disingenuous editing practices, you published my ip address details online together with the details of the organisation associated with those details and the name of an individual who is not me. You did this in conjunction with making unsubstantiated and completely fabricated allegations of me making an abusive posting.

Not content with that, you then crossed the line from the online world to the real world, in a serious breach of good conduct for forum administrators, and made false allegations against me to the IT department of the organisation. This was done in the full knowledge that you could be making trouble for me, and therefore indirectly threatening my family.

This action was petty, malicious, and morally wrong, as I am sure any right thinking person would agree. There had been no abusive posting, you just didn’t like being caught out. There was no need or justification to take this action in the real world, you could simply have blocked me from the forum if you liked. You though John chose to act like the true cyberbully sociopath that you are and decided to “get” me in the real world. Sad, bad, man.

Interestingly, whilst all this was happening, you castigated another poster for daring to suggest that “Admin” and “john” might be the same person and claimed that you, John, had not been posting or aware of forum activity as you had been scuba diving at the beach all day. I now know with absolute certainty that this was just another of your little lies, unless of course you had a waterproof laptop with you on your dive?

This puts a very interesting slant on your fantasy lifestyle. Spending all day combing the internet forums from which you have been banned many times, cross posting onto your little den where you have all the power, and then sitting discussing things with yourself in your multiple guises. Weaving your mystical web of deceit, deception, malice and downright lies – all held together with a generous helping of self disgust.

Now that you have plumbed new depths John I would advise anyone else to access the WKJJ forum at their peril. The individual behind the WKJJ forum, John Lamberton (convicted fraudster, liar, and internet abuser), has no scruples or moral compass and people should be aware that he may misuse the information that is available to him in his forum administrator role and use it against them.

“OldPal” may be dead John, but I am very much alive. I will carry on being happy and content and a pillar of my community. I will leave you to fester in a vile stew of your own making, a pariah who is shunned by all except his own fabricated friends.

Spin this how you like John, proclaim it a “victory”, do as you will. Right minded people will see you and your actions for what they really are.

Deep down I think you know this.

Hasta La Vista John. I owe you one.
    http://mycrimesforum.myfastforum.org/ftopic5-0-asc-70.php
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:31 pm

What a creep. That's why the anti brigade are so welcome in his dive.

They've held an axe murderer in esteem and now this. Birds of a feather.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Empty A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW PEOPLE SEE JOHN LAMBERTON

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:57 pm

From the same forum:
    What John Lamberton does here is particularly sinister - outing people who are choosing to understand what happens in such cases, especially when such people are in a small minority against a particularly hostile majority, is a deliberate attempt to scare people off. I personally know of two others who have stopped posting because John Lamberton has sought out personal details of them, and threatened to out them.
    having looked through stuff posted on his website ..it seems that john lamberton seems to attack,insult and abuse an awful lot of people.
    I was left with the impression that john lamberton himself seems to have a difficulty in dealing with anyone not in total agreement with him and sees no fault in his own actions. If there were any realistic grounds for complaint it is lost amongst the widespread moans and attacks aimed at all and sundry.
    I became distrustful of john lamberton with a few weeks of him first posting on WAP forum. The distrust grew as time after time he made what appeared at first to be mistakes  and as these were pointed out his abuse increased and it became attacks at other posters. My view changed from him being a supposed supporter of LM to one in which it was apparent he was out to disrupt debate and cause as much damage to LM's campaign as possible.
    As the man cannot be trusted in the slightest I decided not to make a single post on the wkjj forum. My advice to everyone is to avoid any forum he has admin status on.
    Oh, and the WKJJ forum referred to was taken down.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:26 pm

NOT what you would call an honourable person at all. He is in perfect company with that lot over there.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:49 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 6820106585_291b520d34_b
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:16 pm

He looks so happy there with his handcuffs on.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 6 Johnpi10

Nasty little con.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Admin
    Administrator

Review of Moderators
    « on: Today at 12:34:29 PM »
    We have decided to review the moderators on the forum and have made several changes related to performance and activity.

Consequently we have two vacancies for the post of moderator. Any member is entitled to apply, members can also recommend other members.

Please pm us directly.

Admin

performance and activity ? youd think it was IMB , not a skanky forum run by a convicted fraudster . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 pm

coco wrote:Admin
    Administrator

Review of Moderators
    « on: Today at 12:34:29 PM »
    We have decided to review the moderators on the forum and have made several changes related to performance and activity.

Consequently we have two vacancies for the post of moderator.  Any member is entitled to apply, members can also recommend other members.

Please pm us directly.

Admin

performance and activity ? youd think it was IMB , not a skanky forum run by a convicted fraudster . lol! 
    They've tried that before, but since I am sure most of the mods are in fact John, I expect it will fall flat on its face again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:52 pm

AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

Re: Madeleine McCann case to be re-opened in Portugal as an abduction scenario.
    « Reply #198 on: Today at 09:05:58 PM »
    Quote from: Haskins on Today at 09:01:43 PM
    Hmm not so sure. We don't even know that Smithman was carrying Maddie. He could be a false lead. We just don't know unfortunately

I bet Smithman walked with Madeleine pressed against his shoulder. Who was he ? An Amish paedophile ?
    If nothing else, that really shows her true colors, doesn't it? A bitter Amaral supporter.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

She should have been banned for that bigoted and disgusting comment.

Neeley

Post  Neeley Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Broho wrote:She should have been banned for that bigoted and disgusting comment.

I agree Broho, but the beloved bigot won't be will she?

Injustice really is the pits.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:25 pm