A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Neeley, it is shameful.
    Neeley

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Neeley Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Broho wrote:Neeley, it is shameful.  
    I know, however karma works in mysterious ways.

Hopefully.x.
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 am

Oh it does. You can count on it. Smile 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 pm

LagosBen

PM query .
    « on: Today at 01:44:34 PM »
    I don't suppose this thread will last too long someone will "tell Teacher"...but can I just ask?

The recent pm warning received by, let's see I'm guessing most, if not all, McCann supporters ref snidey or provocative comments etc. Was the same pm issued to antis such as Stephen, faithfully, Luz, Anne, Redblossom, C. Edwards ?

I have to say this forum does seem rather biased in favour of anti McCanns.

I haven't been here long but I have noticed that pros back up their claims and usually provide links.

Antis make posts etc and do not provide official or genuine sources for much of it but claim it is true.

And some on here have made rude, xenophobic comments or digs...and I never see them reprimanded.

If pros continued to be censored and antis allowed to post their idea of the "truth" - what's the point of this section?

Or maybe we should do what others do a report every post that annoys us
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I don't suppose this thread will last too long someone will "tell Teacher"...but can I just ask?

The recent pm warning received by, let's see I'm guessing most, if not all, McCann supporters ref snidey or provocative comments etc. Was the same pm issued to antis such as  Stephen, faithfully, Luz, Anne, Redblossom, C. Edwards ?

I have to say this forum does seem rather biased in favour of anti McCanns.

I haven't been here long but I have noticed that pros back up their claims and usually provide links.

Antis make posts etc and do not provide official or genuine sources for much of it but claim it is true.

And some on here have made rude, xenophobic comments or digs...and I never see them reprimanded.

If pros continued to be censored and antis allowed to post their idea of the "truth" - what's the point of this section?

Or maybe we should do what others do a report every post that annoys us
    8-)(--)
    I just posted this on MoJ.  I dont expect it will last.  But every word of it and much more is true.

For months, I never lowered myself to complaining until it became obvious that I was being extremely bullied by someone on here and that they were taking every opportunity to complain against me when, after much provacation I responded, altho in a watered down style.

I decided to start complaining.  So I hit the button, and put in many reports, but nothing happened except it helped the mods to find the offensive (extremely offensive at times) post and remove it.  The offenders nasty score rarely moved.and if it did, it moved in a miniscule manner.  As long term posters on here will recognise I was severely bullied.

You can hit the "report to Moderator" button as often as you like and give sound reasons for your complaint, but all it usually does is help the Mods clear out anything that an anti shouldldn't have said.  It saves them looking and enables them to give a good clean look to some nasty people.

The offender rarely gets punished and carries on telling lies or bullying.  Pffft!

If the only way that arguments can be "won" is by telling lies and bullying, it doesn't say much for this forum.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:10 pm

good for you , that sites a mess , just by reading you can see how biased it is against the McCanns . but never mind , it's really really stupid to throw your lot in with the pitchforkers just as the whole hate campaign goes down the toilet . lol!

bit like deciding its a good idea to be hitlers ally in April 1945 .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? ONCE A CON ....

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:09 pm

John
    Senior Editor
    Executive Member

Site Moderator
    Justice 4 John Lamberton

Re: Do you think we are to blame
    « Reply #17 on: Today at 03:09:18 PM »

Quote from: imustpointout on Today at 02:56:38 PM
    I don't think "we" (as in forums or forum posters) have had any influence one way or another over the years.

The main thing "we" have done - is argue in a very tiny corner of the internet with those who don't have the same opinion.

Actually some people might think that but I can tell you that is not the case. Cyberspace and the real world are not as far apart as you might think.

We have information and requests coming in all the time from behind the scenes. Only last night a person of interest contacted us and we were glad to help him.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:12 pm

yeah , of course that happened lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Once a liar always a liar, Lamberton.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 am

imustpointout

Re: This forum is turning into the 3as and we all know what happened to that...
    « Reply #2 on: Today at 11:13:28 AM »

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 11:10:23 AM
    truth hurting s bit today is it??

So you will be happy if this forum is closed down because of your libel?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 am

chuckys just about having orgasms over that stupid piece in the times . none of them seem to care where its all come from . but they dont care that their admins also a convicted fraudster so it figures .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty WHOOPSY TIME? HARD TO TELL

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:09 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Johnpj10
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty EMU THE DISGUSTING

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Emupis11
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:46 am

John
    Senior Editor
    Executive Member

Site Moderator
    Justice 4 John Lamberton

Re: It is claimed that Oakley's Report and e-fits were suppressed for 5 years?
    « Reply #587 on: Today at 10:58:43 PM »

Quote from: Benita on Today at 10:52:30 PM
    I don't agree ..why should they feed posters obsessions ?

They have got some very serious questions to answer now that it has been revealed that the e-fits which Kennedy commissioned on their behalf were held back.
    Comment from  another forum with thanks.
    No, 'they' - by whom I assume he means the McCanns - don't actually. Nothing was revealed - allegations were made, devoid of context or backstory.

Right this minute, I should think the McCanns have far more serious matters on their minds than the non-bombshell concerning companies run by convicted conmen.

CONMEN TELL LIES FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Online Angelo222
    Senior Moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident now in the frame!
    « Reply #137 on: Today at 01:13:03 PM »
    I read today that the McCanns are calling this latest discovery that tractorman could have been involved in Madeleines abduction as pure speculation. No surprises there then since if Madeleine is dead the cash cow disintegrates.

But on the bright side it would get them off the hook!!
    « Last Edit: Today at 01:15:45 PM by Angelo222 »
    This mod is definitely a anti-McCann troll.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:51 pm

he was funny when he had a hissy fit about having to approve threads , shouldn't have let so many forkers in to post lies then should he ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty STEPHEN 2500 FROM JUSTICE - HAS HE HAD A SEX CHANGE?

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 am

Petra Johnson The Dogs came from the UK , only brought in for one reason & one reason only !
    Both SY & the Portuguese Police suspected foul play already .
    Long before Kate's pants , T shirt etc etc & any sniffing around .
    Before GA's book , before any of the K&G circus !
    Do you know why ?
    Because there was NO EVIDENCE of ABDUCTION .
    It's really that simple
    Sounds very familiar, doesn't it?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:29 pm

see theyre threatening to ban anyone who doesnt toe the gonc line over Cipriano now . thought they were for miscarraiges of justice ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty THIS IS THE KIND OF SICKO JUSTICE WELCOMES WITH OPEN ARMS

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Stephen 2500 on Justice is S Hancock on Amazon.

S HANCOCK says:
    Much to my amazement, the following post which I used on the jf, has been removed.

'Job vacancy notice

Title: Evil Abductor

Essential characteristics: swarthy, foreign

The following characteristics are not required but will be an advantage to any candidate: ugly, severe skin problems, Roma background, illegal immigrant, dead

Applications with photo (or photofit if applicable) to Scotland Yard, FAO Andy Redwood.

Don't call us, we'll call you. '

It has been referred to as 'offensive material'.

Perhaps the admin there should note it is still here....................

As Watcher said earlier, what has taken place in the newspapers as regards so called abductors, is a level way above this innocuous post
    If admin on justice has removed this then for once, and it's a once only gesture, they are actually showing a modicum of decency, but don't hold your breath, sh*t doesn't suddenly smell sweet.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 pm

cant believe the rubbish they're allowing on there . Morais blog - wtf ? Why don't they just do it properly and link to textusa as theyre so fond of forkers .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty A NEW REVELATION FROM GUEDES

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Guedes10 Missing bit, right hand side '.... as soon as it ....'   Taken from another forum.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Empty MY GOODNESS! THIS IS ON EVERY THREAD

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Online new person

Re: The partial footprint found outside children's bedroom window.
    « Reply #20 on: Today at 09:04:32 PM »
    Just call john (The fraudster)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/shamed-police-officer-hit-with-200k-1115751

A FORMER cop who stole more than £400,000 from his elderly aunt and cheated his own brother has been ordered to pay back £200,000.

John Lamberton, 57, persuaded 75-year-old widow Annie Paul to hand over her portfolio of stocks and shares to him.

His actions left Annie, who treated him like a son, short of cash in her last years – and meant his brother never got his rightful inheritance from her estate when she died in 1998.

Yesterday, Lamberton, who fled to Spain to cheat justice but was brought back to Britain and jailed for seven years in 2005, was told he must pay back £200,000 under proceeds of crime legislation.

After the hearing at Edinburgh Sheriff Court, Lindsey Miller, head of the Crown Office’s Serious and Organised Crime Division, welcomed the ruling.

She said: “This was a despicable crime and a breach of trust carried out by John Lamberton against members of his own family.

“He betrayed his own brother and the wishes of his aunt, to whom he claimed to be very close.

“He pretended to be a loyal nephew but his later actions revealed he had designs on her fortune. We are satisfied that this £200,000 confiscation order represents the amount of money available to us at this time.

“The message is a clear one. Fleeing from Scotland and investing in property abroad does not protect criminals.”

Lamberton, who worked for the former Royal Ulster Constabulary in Derry, moved the shares into an offshore account in his own name within a few weeks of persuading his aunt to sign them over.

He then told the pensioner, from Bo’ness, West Lothian, that he had invested the money, which she inherited from her millionaire farmer husband, poorly.

At Lamberton’s trial in 2005, Lord Hardie told him: “This was a gross breach of trust placed in you by an elderly relative. Elderly people must be protected from the avarice of people such as you.

“As a result, she was deprived of a substantial income and complained about a lack of funds.”

Lamberton’s sentence was reduced to five years on appeal.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 7 Johnfr10

This is very peculiar - isn't newperson one of emu's many ids?

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Yes. Emu was new person among many other aliases
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:06 pm

yes , she was , think she was new person when she was banned from morais ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Could she have flipped, do you think, or maybe is so drunk she's totally lost it? John's going to be iridescent with rage when he sees all that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:01 pm