A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 9 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:49 am

carlymichelle

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #196 on: Today at 11:07:58 PM »
    Quote from: Carew on Today at 11:04:36 PM
    Ah.........Is this what your "Cheerleader  in Chief " Sadie meant when she informed us several times that you are in a different league, intellectually than the rest of us?

I`ve been waiting for a sign of it.

in the grand scheme of things we are probably 3rd  class compared to gilets brillant intellegence  no wonder  sadie   finds him so inpressive

Buzz:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SABOT(AGING) WITCH

« Reply #218 on: Today at 12:02:42 AM »
    Quote from: gilet on June 28, 2014, 11:22:09 PM
    And this is the kind of person who the world can see is on the right track regarding the McCanns.

A kind and pleasant person whose level of intelligence appears to be on a par with a Stephen Hawking.

I have no interest in this David Bret forum which seems to be demonstrating what horrid specimens of life it's members are. If they are commenting on my putting myself forward as a moderator here then they are as stupid as I.

But thanks for showing the world just what kind and considerate soul you really are. I thank you for that.

Cheers

UK Justice Forum - THE PRO TROLLS PLAYGROUND - Delete my account as requested due to lunatics taking over the asylum.
     Buzz, in its excellent English says

Stop pretending you don't give a f..k when you obviously do you sad boring pompous tw..! For fucks sake they're even taking the piss out of you on the fuckwit David Bret forum for putting yourself forward as a mod. Get out of your own arse and smell your own shit.....IT STINKS FUCKIN RANCID.  

For anyone's information all we have been doing here is posting up CarlyMichelle's pleas to be a mod.  At no time have we mentioned anything about gilet being a mod, though in my OWN opinion someone like him/her would be excellent at doing what can often be a thankess task.   And we don't on here use the kind of foul language we have seen tonight, we also stick to the rules.  We are mainly an infornation outlet for the McCann case but we do also like to take the piss out of some people, especially those making claims to be this or that etc.  Sykes
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 9 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:28 am

Sykes wrote:Another flounce and we got a mention too!!  Ah, fame!
     Offline Cariad
    Delete my f.....g account!

« Reply #99 on: Today at 05:16:44 PM »

Eleanor as a mod?

Unbelievable! Does that nasty, abusive woman who spends her time on the Bret forum with a bunch of vile nutters now have access to my email address?

Can I have my account deleted IMMEDIATELY please?

I would report this post to bring it to a moderator's attention quicker, but we get a warning when we report that our emails are available to mods.
    Could someone else report this please?  
     lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! flower 

Fame at last! "Vile nutters"... well at least we don't sympathise with paedophiles eh, Cariad?

I wonder how many more will flounce when they realise that there is going to be some fair moderation for a change. One of the reasons I left injustice was that McCann sympathisers were being hammered by the mods, whilst anti-McCanns got off scot-free with libel, bullying and insults. In fact, when 3 antis ganged up on a McCann supporter and I reported it, Lamberton didn't even reply to my message, and yes they got off without any points. The following week a McCann supporter was given points for using the word "bum". I kid you not!!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 am

It was so utterly childish, Rachel, and the language was foul.  The posts are gone now, but they are up on here and they will stay.   I hope gilet sees somehow the disclaimer I posted regarding us attacking him, a vile lie by a rancid sromach-churning hater with a mouth like a sewer.   But it was also very entertaining going by the number of other forums who have posted the ranting up.  Nice to have a good laugh on a Saturday night.  Not an easy time for the new mod but I am sure she will rise above it all.   sunny .

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:09 am

the lies from the filthy- mouthed troll shows how far they' ll go to get their own way . the haters really showed their true colours last night , let' s hope they wind their necks in and it' s worth reading again.
    That filthy photoshopping they all thought so funny was the last straw , they' ve been taking the p--s out of admin there for a while now . Was a laugh seeing them all spit their dummies cos they couldn' t get their own way , though.  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 am

In a way, I feel kind of sorry for John; he was warned time and again, I have been told, of what would, not might, happen and he chose to ignore the advice, unlike that Aussie football forum who closed the McvCann threads after they were warned that bennett was causing a lot of the mayhem on there.   John needs to remove the blinkers, wake up and smell the coffee.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:33 am

I'm loving this one - look who he's got on ignore!!   lol! lol! 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #97 on: Today at 11:13:22 AM »

You gotta laugh - one of these disgruntled doubters has just created a new account called  DELETE MY ACCOUNT MOFO's.  I feel moved for to use a smiley for the first time on this forum.  NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 9 C008
    On Ignore: Stephen25000, Carly Michelle. Miss Taken Identity, Faithlilly  
    And here it is:
    DELETE MY ACCOUNT MOFO'S Full Member

[Add To Buddy List]

Send PM
    Show Posts
    Show Stats

Personal Text:

Date Registered:
       November 17, 2013, 02:06:09 PM
    Local Time:
       June 29, 2014, 11:22:26 AM
    Language:
       English
    Last Active:
       Today at 11:04:22 AM

Signature:
    UK Justice Forum - THE PRO TROLLS PLAYGROUND - Delete my account as requested due to lunatics taking over the asylum.  

And who is it?  Think of the noise this little fellow makes.    lol!  lol!  NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlwNtDwt7ZoBWS-Mqww-i5OeImNDhkEdKHjXUgGWfKv4NqNb6Z6A
    :

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 am

oh , it' s only potty mouth again  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Sykes wrote:It was so utterly childish, Rachel, and the language was foul.  The posts are gone now, but they are up on here and they will stay.   I hope gilet sees somehow the disclaimer I posted regarding us attacking him, a vile lie by a rancid sromach-churning hater with a mouth like a sewer.   But it was also very entertaining going by the number of other forums who have posted the ranting up.  Nice to have a good laugh on a Saturday night.  Not an easy time for the new mod but I am sure she will rise above it all.   sunny .

Yep, I've had a read-through of them on here. Lamberton was warned several times about what would happen when an influx of nastier anti's started back in September... he was advised by PM several times that if the mods continued to let them get away with murder that there would be trouble. So I have no sympathy for him, all he's bothered about is hits on his forum and member numbers although I suspect that, like Havern's, most of the membership is posters whose post-count is 0.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Sykes wrote:It was so utterly childish, Rachel, and the language was foul.  The posts are gone now, but they are up on here and they will stay.   I hope gilet sees somehow the disclaimer I posted regarding us attacking him, a vile lie by a rancid sromach-churning hater with a mouth like a sewer.   But it was also very entertaining going by the number of other forums who have posted the ranting up.  Nice to have a good laugh on a Saturday night.  Not an easy time for the new mod but I am sure she will rise above it all.   sunny .

Yep, I've had a read-through of them on here.  Lamberton was warned several times about what would happen when an influx of nastier anti's started back in September... he was advised by PM several times that if the mods continued to let them get away with murder that there would be trouble. So I have no sympathy for him, all he's bothered about is hits on his forum and member numbers although I suspect that, like Havern's, most of the membership is posters whose post-count is 0.

While I was tracing who the new poster was I went into the statistics and a lot do have a zero post count. He was warned by many, the example of what happened on the Aussie footie forum was pointed out to him. But in the same way he digs a hole in the sand re other things he does the same with the haters. Comments about what happened last night on there are flying round the forums as are the copied posts. Well. it's his problem, not mine. And getting snarled at by those moronic fools was most entertaining. They resort to foul insults if they don't get their own way, or someone upsets them with the truth, or people take the piss out of their stupidity. I also get a good laugh out of the ones who try and join here - they just don't seem to grasp the messages on the main page or the fact that we don't want them on here. And then there are the ones using Russian, Chinese or Ukrainian IPs - you can guess what happens to them! Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:05 pm

that lot are still spitting their dummies , they're not exactly a good advertisement for the site , people are only reading it just now to laugh at them and their tanties  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Cariad

« Reply #98 on: Today at 12:58:22 PM »

Is it really any more work to delete an account than it is to delete posts by disgruntled members?

A number of us have asked that all our information be removed immediately, we then go on to write fairly offensive posts that have been removed (you could've got rid of Sadie's prattling too!) yet we're still here?

To be clear, I want my information gone, I do not want the likes of Eleanor, who I and many others have had run ins with, to have access to my name and email, not because I've ever done anything wrong, but because I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. I would've left before she had moderator privileges if there had been some warning that it was going to happen, which would've spared us all this.
    Oh that is so funny - "not because I've ever done anything wrong," - that's rich coming from the likes of her.   Getting funny again, spoilt runny-nosed brats tantying because they can;t have their own way.    Sykes  
     lol! lol! lol! lol!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:29 pm

I never dun nuffink , guv , no not me .....pathetic , that one does nothing but sling out abuse , look at her sig calling poor Sadie horrible names . as for the avatar , what a chav  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:34 pm

wHat does that troll think an avatar giving someone the finger , with the f - word , is except abuse ?

troll must think calling someone names like

Smug : Synonyms
    = self-satisfied, superior, complacent, conceited, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, priggish, self-opinionated. What a perfect description of Sadie!

is good behaviour , well , maybe it is in her chav circles  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

mind you , it wouldn' t be hard to be superior to a troll  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 pm

coco wrote:I never dun nuffink , guv , no not me .....pathetic , that one does nothing but sling out abuse , look at her sig calling poor Sadie horrible names . as for the avatar , what a chav  lol! 
    Her reply to Eleanor says it all.
      Cariad: Is it really any more work to delete an account than it is to delete posts by disgruntled members?

A number of us have asked that all our information be removed immediately, we then go on to write fairly offensive posts that have been removed (you could've got rid of Sadie's prattling too!) yet we're still here?

To be clear, I want my information gone, I do not want the likes of Eleanor, who I and many others have had run ins with, to have access to my name and email, not because I've ever done anything wrong, but because I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. I would've left before she had moderator privileges if there had been some warning that it was going to happen, which would've spared us all this.

Eleanor:  Apparently I can ask not to receive notifications of reported posts, in which case I would have no notification of or access to Email addresses or any names contained therein.
    This is a personal choice of a Moderator.

Would it reassure you if I requested this?

Cariad:  Eleanor, you are well aware that you and I have had 'words'. I actually had you on ignore at one point, something that I have used very rarely.

You're also aware of the abuse I've suffered at the hands of your friends on that Bret site. I know you didn't take part in that particular spate of nastiness, but you are one of them.

Can you imagine what it's like to be called a child abuse supporters? I'm a mother.

The best way to have sorted this out would've been for some warning that you were going to be made a mod, then I and others could've quietly asked for our accounts to be closed before hand. That didn't happen.

I don't imagine this is very nice for you and I absolutely hate confrontation. It really doesn't feel good to publicly call you out.

I just want out. I want no part in this forum anymore. I don't trust the administration team any longer.

Enlighten me, who is she that we have abused her?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:40 pm

don' t know who she is , don' t care who she is . she seems to think she' s awfully important tho , no idea why .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:45 pm

"I haven't done anything wrong" bleats Cariad...

I seem to remember one rather nasty piece of ganging up on davel that she and two other anti-McCanns were involved in, which was reported by myself to John. Guess what? No sanctions against any of the anti-Mcs.

I know we had our little run-ins back in the day on injustice and a bit of robust banter, but they were generally sorted. The real, nasty trouble started with the influx of the more unpleasant antis... there was never any of this before then. So John only has himself to blame for failing to clamp down on them properly.

I think I may tune in later for a bit of entertainment as the forum crumbles before our eyes!  bounce Basketball 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm

they must be horrid in real life too if they carry on like this cos they cant bully admin into giving into their demands on a tiny internet forum .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Alfred R Jones to Cariad:  
    Rather than changing your picture and tagline to immature picture and rude demand, have you considered quietly PM'ing the forum owner or Mr Moderator and asking politely for your account to be removed?  It might be more effective and would certainly be a bit more dignified.  
    Eleanor to Cariad:  
    I am not an active member of The Bret Site.  I was for a while, but not for some time now, although that is none of your business.
    And No, I am not aware of the abuse you suffered.

People have words on Forums, and it is often hard to tell who is at fault.  Six of one and half a dozen of the other mostly.

I have also been called a child abuser, and I am a mother.  But I know that it is not true.

It isn't nice or not nice to be insulted.  I very rarely take insults personally, especially on Forums.  In real life we would probably agree to disagree.
    However, you and absolutely no one else on this Forum will get any further insults from me.  This is the name of the job in my book.  And I will be fair to both sides in what is a very limited capacity.

No one wants you to leave.  This is a Forum with views on both sides.  It needs people like you and people like me.

I have offered to rescind the right to any personal information.  I cannot do any more.  
    To whom it may concern:  Eleanor said "I am not an active member of The Bret Site. I was for a while, but not for some time now, although that is none of your business."  This is correct, she is an inactive member, ie she can read but cannot post,   And it is her choice to be so and I therefore respect her privacy.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 pm

DELETE MY ACCOUNT MOFO'S

« Reply #107 on: Today at 02:59:43 PM »

Quote from: sadie on Today at 01:19:18 AM

LOVELY

How refined you are !

Btw, gilet has already said that he/she doesn't want to be a mod. Have you bothered to read?

DELETE MY ACCOUNT MOFO'S Quote from Gilet courtesy of your friends on the Cesspit forum Sadie. Or should I say ssadie as you're known at the cesspit site?

"I bet people would have preferred me to volunteer."

If you ask me it clearly looks like somebody who wants to be a mod.

Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 01:47:31 PM

Rather than changing your picture and tagline to immature picture and rude demand, have you considered quietly PM'ing the forum owner or Mr Moderator and asking politely for your account to be removed? It might be more effective and would certainly be a bit more dignified.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT MOFO'S I totally agree Alfie. For your information the dignified route was taken with two polite requests being made before my undignified, foul mouthed, vulgar attack on Gilet and immature but to the point name change.

I'm not nasty by nature but I've seen outright nastiness over on the other websites aimed specifically toward the justice forum. They all seem to have their own threads set up purely to spout venom. My nastiness was calculated only in the hope that it would lead to my request being granted.

I now find out that the new mod who is as biased as they come and who has clearly taken part in bashing justice forum members on her cesspit site, actually DOES have access to our email addresses. Its bad enough that we have been lied to by mods regarding this but what's worse is the cesspits now potentially having access to that information via the new mod.

If I had the choice to delete my own account then I would NEVER have taken my anger out on the forum and it's members.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Great car-crash entertainment! They're like a bunch of toddlers scrapping over an ice-lolly.

One thing's for sure... Eleanor will be a darn sight fairer than the other mods... Angelo22 to name just one.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm

coco wrote:they must be horrid in real life too if they carry on like this cos they cant bully admin into giving into their demands on a tiny internet forum .

They are acting as if someone has stolen their life savings or torched their car aren't they? Pathetic.

Poor ikkle delicate flowers, getting upset because they know that there will be some fair moderation from now and on.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:24 pm

I'm not nasty by nature

so , it's idea of nice is being in a gang spitting their dummies cos they can' t get their own way and then making a sock account to carry on spouting abuse and swearwords . I see . funny peeps these haters .  lol! 

weird , it never occurs to them to just behave like grown- ups , then people wouldn' t laugh at them . lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Eleanor, can you not understand why Clarence Mitchell's cousin having our personal information is worrying?

OMG , do they really beleive the rubbish they spout ? and do they really think they' re important ?

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 9 Crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:54 pm

coco wrote:I'm not nasty by nature

so , it's idea of nice is being in a gang spitting their dummies cos they can' t get their own way and then making a sock account to carry on spouting abuse and swearwords . I see . funny peeps these haters .  lol! 

weird , it never occurs to them to just behave like grown- ups , then people wouldn' t laugh at them . lol! 
    Try this one from Cariad:
    Eleanor, can you not understand why Clarence Mitchell's cousin having our personal information is worrying?
    Am I being dim or is this silly creature suggesting Eleanor is Clarence? If so, why?

And this load of bu;;shit from someone called Carew - didn;t we have someone by that name on here a long time ago? As I remember he was a potty mouth too.

Whether or not you intend to show bias towards anyone here is not really a problem to me and whether I believe you, similarly unimportant.

It is your history of abuse.........

You see, many posters on here, no matter what their bias as regards the McCann case, have not been inclined to join sites which have been set up purely to target other posters ........to devote entire threads to ridicule and abuse individuals in the way you and your like-minded sort have.

Using your "defending the parents" excuse doesn`t cut it.......

To sit behind your keyboards pretending to eat popcorn..........(according to the popular emoticon)..........whilst enjoying or at best tolerating individuals being called "child abuse supporters".......... or saying they want people to "suffer horribly"............ or ridiculing people as having learning disabilities or possibly dementia simply doesn`t sit well with moderating others and having access to their contact details, does it?

I don`t want a person who has had warning points for abusing me not so long ago, moderating my posts, thanks.

Go and put in some practise "moderating" individuals on your spite-sites first......
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm

if they took a long hard look at themselves they would see why they get laughed at . Clarrie's cousin???? OMG .  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm