A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  coco Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm

that' s fair , yes . he' s going to have no site left if Chucky gets to keep on ruling the roost with her attention- seeking and rudeness .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:47 am

Martina

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #100 on: Today at 10:29:04 PM »
    Why did you remove all these posts from there? Why Eleanor was brought to the position of the mod by the back door? Why won't you make Carly a moderator? He was proposed by the user and seconded by two others (me included).

And why are you deaf on every arguments?

You know what? I'm fed up. Like totally. You make a moderator out of a vile abuser, bullying half of the forum ona daily basis, and that is basically spitting in the face of every decent poster here. Asked for explanations you blubber out something about the second chances, and then delete half of the discussion, pretending you heard no questions asked.

I have enough of this.

Either grow some balls, start to behave like a mature person and give some ansvers or delete my account

You'd think they would know by now what admin generally do when members start issuing ultimatums...

Please John do as she asks and show her the door.
    LagosBen

Re: Madeleine's last movements tracked by the GNR sniffer dogs.
    « Reply #283 on: Today at 10:42:25 PM »
    Good god it is like Groundhog Day I think I realize why I dont come in often.

This forum had the chance to help dispel the crap around this case and has failed miserably imo.
    Gilet:

I bet people would have preferred me to volunteer.

I am sure I could have done the job perfectly well had I had sufficient time and motivation.

However I can see that Eleanor will almost certainly be a worthy addition to the moderation team.

I agree with John that her less friendly comments have almost always been responses to provocation and she seems to calm down quickly when asked to do so

Actually, anyone that wants to be a mod should be automatically disbarred, they only want power to make life miserable for their 'enemies' and easy for their own clique.

Pound to a penny Gilet gets abuse now.

« Reply #113 on: Today at 12:04:19 AM »
    Quote from: carlymichelle on June 27, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

i dont mind if im not a mod but i do mind that someone that is abusive as the mod that is now one was made one and yet i was told i have had many chances??

gilet  Surely you realise that you have been just as abusive as Eleanor ever has? Or does abuse from you not count as real abuse?

Did you not read the post from John or can you not accept his decision?  
    That won't go down well. And does she NEVER stop whining about herself?
    CarlyM:  dont worry in ww2 there were certian people who wanted disabled people out of sight and out of mind thats all i will say

Gilet:

Perhaps you hadn't noticed but the 2nd World War ended some considerable time ago, possibly before you were born even?

The inference in your thread is quite disgusting though. Not that such inferences in your posts surprise me. But I could ask just how 2nd World War history relates to the thread we are posting on?
    I know many disabled people both as friends and aquaintances and I have never net one such as her, using her 'disabilities' to get sympathy.  I saw somewhere that she is now claiming to have what someone called 'The Richard III Syndrome' - scoliosis.,  What next will she tell the world she suffers from, I wonder? Anyone like to take a bet as to how long the forum lasts if CarlyM is made a mod?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Another flounce and we got a mention too!!  Ah, fame!
    Offline Cariad
    Delete my f.....g account!

« Reply #99 on: Today at 05:16:44 PM »

Eleanor as a mod?

Unbelievable! Does that nasty, abusive woman who spends her time on the Bret forum with a bunch of vile nutters now have access to my email address?

Can I have my account deleted IMMEDIATELY please?

I would report this post to bring it to a moderator's attention quicker, but we get a warning when we report that our emails are available to mods.
    Could someone else report this please?  
     lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Empty FLOUNCING IS THE NEW ADDICTION.

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:13 pm

buzz

« Reply #100 on: Today at 07:24:04 PM »
    Delete my account.

This forum has lost all credibility by appointing Sabot as moderator. Do you not realize this member and her cronies on the other site take great delight from deriding this website?

YOU HAVE FOOLISHLY ALLOWED THE ENEMY IN THROUGH THE BACK DOOR AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!
    Calm down dear, it's only a tiny internet forum.

What on earth would these hysterical morons be like if something really serious happened?

Oh, another mention, how very kind! Oh, and a bit late, the enemy is already well ensconsed on there, embedded even.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 pm

anyone know why Chucky' s gibbering about 'eating places' ? can't she spell RESTAURANT ?  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Talk about obsessive.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Cariad

« Reply #105 on: Today at 08:45:48 PM »
    Quote from: gilet on Today at 08:12:36 PM
    Reported, as requested, for silly petulant content. But not sure moderators take much notice of reports of silly post content.
    Cariad: Oh do f..k off you arrogant, jumped up little Hitler.

Are you a traffic warden in real life? If not, you've really missed your vocation. That or some sort of middle management position. Arse kissing for those higher up and bullying for those lower down.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm

so funny seeing them all have tanties and spit their dummies  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:00 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Chucky11
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:03 pm

someone' s gonna get a whuppin when daddy gets home  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Cariad
    « Reply #108 on: Today at 09:00:14 PM »

Quote from: Carew on Today at 08:55:25 PM

Hmmmmm........as a fairly new poster, I got this from the new " Head Girl and Blackboard Eraser Monitor"
    Piss Off. You don't know what decency means. Or is decency a dead child to you? Buy a bloody Dictionary if you want to take me on

Cariad: I've had many similar from our new mod. Charmer isn't she?

Her friend Sykes on the sewer is uploading these as we type.

Big wave for Eleanor's friend !!

It's getting to the idiocy stage now..  But we are getting mentions and Cariad has waved to me, so I kind of wave back   NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 4100771688
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm

it' s like a roomful of toddlers having tantrums  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm

coco wrote:it' s like a roomful of toddlers having tantrums  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Yes it is. It's hurting my sides to laugh at them. It's not doing them any favours.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 pm

not often you see supposed grown adults behaving like two year olds cos they can't get their own way and screaming abuse at the same time  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 pm

carlymichelle

« Reply #118 on: Today at 09:28:14 PM »
    Quote from: Martina on Today at 09:21:35 PM
    Bad mouthing forum members on other forums is also against the rules, dear Mod. Oh, I know, all users are equal, but some users are more equal than others

she might have to reconsider the company she keeps after this big promotion

Gilet:   Do you really not understand that this forum is not connected to these other places online.

It is up to the Admin here to deal with what happens here. It is up to posters here to deal with what is posted here. The rest of the Internet is a very big place and I don't think that the Admin here are really going to try to deal with everything that happens out there.

Things like an atrociously nasty inference in a post last night about posters here being the equivalent of Nazis are plenty for Admin and mods here to deal with, don't you think? Such disgraceful comments damage the reputation of any forum on which they are posted, don't you agree?
    Cariad:  I tend to go to bed early, so missed last nights antics. Luckily for us though, Eleanor's friends copy them and put them up, so I won't miss out.

It might be easier for them now Eleanor is on the inside, so to speak! She can give them a heads up, along with all our emails and real names!
    Oh for fcuk's sake, what the hell would we want such information for?   Delusional wanabees, what possible use would their IPs or email addresses be to us?  We aren't interested in them, they are of zero use to anyone.   Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:55 pm

why would anyone be interested in those losers , they' re only good for laughing at  . 

the admins of this forum are the balless, cowardly twats.

they really are showing themselves up now , no wonder everyone' s in stitches at them .  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Empty THE VOICE OF SANITY

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Gilet:

Next you will be telling me that its against some rule or other for me to have a laugh with family members as I have done this evening about other forum posters making extremely abusive posts to demonstrate their anger at what they say is an abusive poster being made a moderator. It is rather funny, you must admit. But against a rule? I suspect not.

Anyway if it is, I apologise.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 pm

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:27 pm

think their admin would find this handy ?

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 1d1d745c6ef38f14b8ca4115da843eff
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 pm

they really should make Gilet a mod , he or she is a wonderful writer and does marvellously not to lose his rag with those foul- mouthed  morons .

they're like badly- behaved potty-mouthed children and they belong in a nursery not on a forum , the haters are really dragging it down .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:30 pm

coco wrote:think their admin would find this handy ?

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 1d1d745c6ef38f14b8ca4115da843eff

Spot on.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 pm

all this trouble because chucky couldn' t get her own way and admin wouldn' t be bullied by her and her clique.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:41 pm

They really do show themselves up time and again for the immature fools they are.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 am

gilet

« Reply #151 on: Today at 10:16:44 PM »

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:04:05 PM
    calling someone with a lifelong disablity chucky mispell is a fine mod too isnt it

Calling people names in general is not appropriate. However when someone seems to be able to post on certain sites with no spelling mistakes (as on FB for example) yet constantly makes them on this forum, it poses an interesting question as to what reasons may exist for such clearly different writing styles.

Personally people can call be mate, bubba, duck. love, chucky or any other term of endearment as often as they like. If it is done abusively I will report that. If it is done cynically then that will be clear and reflect on the poster. If it is endearment then that will be gratefully received.

But when abuse is being thrown around then I will simply mock the abusers.

Nice one! Gilet for mod! Oh, forgot, I'm not a member there.  lol!  lol! 

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 8 Empty STILL TRYING TO FLOUNCE - COME ON ADMIN, HELP THE POOR CREATURE

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 am

Martina

« Reply #177 on: Today at 10:45:38 PM »
    Quote from: gilet on Today at 10:40:57 PM
    Do carry on, it is most amusing watching you get your knickers in a twist about a moderator whilst breaking forum rules to do so.

Sad and funny at the same time.

I don't give a shit anymore about the mods on this forum, I just want my account deleted, if you haven't noticed. Well, reading with understanding is not your strong asset, so...

How long has she been saying that? She can't just walk away?

Gilet -

Not at all. I have read many times the claims Carlymichelle makes about herself on this forum and others and simply did basic research to determine if those facts that she has posted here are in fact true. I do the same research as far as possible about the content of all posts I read here and elsewhere when I have reason to doubt their authenticity.

With regard to other posters, as nobody has been foolish enough to post so much personal detail as an ordinary poster, then there would never be anything to follow up or to check. It is only her own posts which I have attempted to corroborate. Had she not posted in the way she did then there would have been no follow-up.

As for her, she seems real enough, but as I say, her online behaviour elsewhere does not match what is posted here

This should set her off again:

gilet

« Reply #190 on: Today at 10:58:14 PM »
    Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:56:26 PM
    @)(++(* please it is breakfast time here

Do you ever bother to sleep at normal hours? If it is breakfast time, does that mean you have not slept during the night?  

gilet

« Reply #195 on: Today at 11:07:05 PM »
    Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 11:00:34 PM
    they have no sense of humor either do they very repressed person imo

That really is ridiculous.

You have been abusive non-stop tonight whilst feigning horror at abuse meted out to you.

You posted horrendously inappropriate abusive comments last night inferring other posters were identical to Nazi extermination groups because you had been called a few names. And you cannot explain that post even though you have been asked to do so.

And now you are suggesting that the forum is a place simply for humour rather than serious discussion.

Ah well. I think a few people have shown themselves up again tonight and I have enjoyed watching the spectacle.

But now is time for the old nightgown and slumber.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 am