A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:08 pm

coco wrote:if they took a long hard look at themselves they would see why they get laughed at . Clarrie's cousin???? OMG .  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

The BEST yet. They really wonder why we laugh at them? They call themselves researchers and other fool things and come out with that?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Justic10

Eleanor delivering a dignified reply to a ridiculos forum myth that she is Clarence Mitchell's cousin:
    You don't actually believe that, do you?

My maiden name is Mitchell.  All Mitchells are distantly related.  I have never met Clarence Mitchell or ever even spoken to him.
    My relationship to him in this context is a Forum Myth.  Maureen Eleanor Mitchell is part of my Email Address of which I only have one.  That being, *******.****@*******.**    This was spotted many years ago when I signed some thingy or another which was supporting The McCanns.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Doesn't that make them look stupid?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:11 pm

So the anti mods have all the McCann supporters email addresses.
    You Cariad are outraged that one pro mod. has sight of the sceptics email addresses.
    Have I got that right?

that' s it in a nutshell , especially as everyone knows what the haters are like for trying to 'out' people , stalk them and harrass their families .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 pm

They wouldn't want the tables turned on them. As if.....
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:54 pm

see the passive- agressive bullying and emotional blackmail' s starting now ? funny , they don't grasp that it' s Lamberton' s site and up to him what happens , not them and their hissy fits . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Empty POMP[OUS SELF-OPINIONATED TW*T

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Eleanor:   I most certainly don't want you to leave as I do have a relatively high opinion of you.  But if you feel that you must then there is nothing more that I can say.  
    Icabodcrane:  Well yes,  there is actually

You could do what is best for the forum and fall on your sword

You could tell Admin that,  with regret,  you must resign from your position as moderator because of the disruptive and damaging effect it is having on the forum in general

Is the success of the forum  important enough for you to do that  ?  ...  do you have the integrity?

Thge on;y disruption I can see is from a bunch of moronic fools who are, as someone said, having a massive collective tanty.  Pathetic.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Tantrum
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Please don't tell me they consider themselves as assets to a forum?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Empty ADMIN'S ARRIVED

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Online John

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #130 on: Today at 06:55:25 PM »

This is the last time I am going to clarify this issue. Moderators and senior moderators do not have data privileges. They do not have access to individual members e-mail unless that member has opted to allow other members to e-mail them. In such a case ordinary members can also see the members e-mail in their profile.

When a report is sent to a mod it is sent by the forum server and responded to on the forum.

Moderators can edit and delete posts, they can also award penalty points up to a maximum of 40 points in any one day. They do not have access to admin functions which includes personal data and IP's.

From the outset this forum has operated within the highest security protocols and continues to do so. Every member can be assured that personal data is only viewable by the admin and global moderators.

Caried's retort:

"Report to moderator
    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrators of an abusive or wrongly posted message.
    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this.

Enter comment: "

That's a copy and paste of the report notification, Eleanor has also said that she can access our emails when we report things.

Could you please kindly delete my user account John, since you're on line?

Carew

« Reply #132 on: Today at 07:00:53 PM »

Quote from: Eleanor on Today at 06:42:46 PM

This case has been going on for more than seven years. There have been other sites with opposing views.

What you mean is that you are simply a member or post on those sites I referred to, which target and insult others...........and copy posts from here.

You don`t actually moderate them, or even disapprove?

As I said earlier..........the bias is not the problem.............I don`t care whether a mod is one side or the other regarding the McCann case.

Your overt or passive support for those who insult posters on here or denigrate and mock the disabled or those with possible mental health issues is.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:22 pm

They seem to think they are angels, while at the same time saying and doing horrendous things to a family who are bereft, because they don't know where their child is.

They need to take a good hard look at themselves because what others see is abominable.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:30 pm

they really do need to take a long hard look at themselves in a mirror and see what the rest of the world does .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:35 pm

I think some people requesting extermination have got their wish.  cheers cheers 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:01 pm

They will be back just like emu reinvents herself.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm

they' re lucky John Lamberton is more easy- going than most admin . any other site , when they started their threats of flouncing , they' d have been told , Off you go , don' t let the door hit your bum on the way out .

course they' ll be back with other names, a lot of them are Bennett' s crew anyway and you know what they' re like .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 pm

pinkblossoms

« Reply #135 on: Today at 08:33:59 PM »

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 08:22:12 PM

J a T Y k too she posts there against this forum

so what carly god what a tittle tattle you are

what Is the problem with you anti's just because a pro is a mod, get over it fgs.what you worried about ?
     lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 pm

coco wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    pinkblossoms - no answer from carly thought not  NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 C028
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 Empty THE CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE NEW MOD ARE COMING IN

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 pm

TTSOFAFM

« Reply #138 on: Today at 09:01:12 PM »

Congratulations Eleanor on your promotion to Moderator. NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 10 C011_clapping

Can I ask why people are so against Eleanor being a mod? Is it because they support the family of a missing child? Or is it because they are classed as a 'pro' and 'p r o's' are not really welcome on this forum. Hence my lack of posting, I feel totally uncomfortable posting at times when people like Carly are so abusive to people, namely Gilet, who supports this family and doesn't like anything other than the facts. It is good to have balance in any debating arena.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 pm

lot of people saying that , ones that just read , too .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:19 pm

surprising some peeps keyboards don' t melt with the venom that drips from their talons  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 am

pinkblossoms

« Reply #152 on: Today at 11:03:38 PM »
    Quote from: gilet on Today at 10:52:45 PM
    She never answered as to why she was inferring that other posters here are the equivalent of Nazis trying to exterminate groups of the population based on the fact that somebody had called her a name or something. She is a silly woman really, exaggerating and tittle tattling without the guts to answer when challenged.

That's because she doesn't have a clue what her own posts mean Gilet,she just posts sh*te and its usually about herself.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 am

Puffin

« Reply #146 on: Today at 07:05:05 AM »

Quote from: Faithlilly on June 29, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

What a silly answer !

Eleanor already copies my posts to that horrendous purple site she often occupies. I was simply asking her if as a moderator she would still be allowed to do that.

Her answer was no.  

Where is your proof that one particular person copies your posts over?    Anyone on here could do that, this is a totally open forum, there is no Members Only private section like on other forums.   If you are so concerned there are two remedies, petition Admin/John to set up a private area where posts can only be seen by bona fide members or  do the other thing.   John seems to want this forum to remain open to all to read, I see no problem in that.   What purple site, by the way?
    Could the silly person mean us?

Perhaps I should add that most of the posts that appear on here are copied over by ME,  as can clearly be seen, my name and avatar being prominently displayed on each item.  I know I am not getting this over to some posters but I repeat AGAIN that Eleanor has not been able to post on here for quite some time as she is, by her choice, inactive.  She can read, however, should she so wish to.    Sykes  
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 am

not sunk in with morons like her and chucky yet that they' re posting in public , and anyone can read their rubbish and have a good old laugh ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 am

it' s a pity admin doesn't boot the chucky gang out for being stupid and nasty , they' ve really dragged his site down to their level over the past few months , which is a pity cos it started out well then chucky and her bullies took over with their troll rubbish . that lot drove a lot of folk away from reading never mind posting . hope it gets back to being a good informative site now .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 am

anyway , what' s that troll whining on about ? she' s one what trolled Madeleine' s support page cos that blacksmith nutter told her to and then passed on private emails cos he told her to then he changed the meaning of the emails just to sh-t stir .

nothing but a hater troll is that one .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 am