A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty PILLOCKFACE HAS BEEN NOBBLED AGAIN - YIPPEE

Post  Sykes Fri May 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    INTIMIDATION Account disabled Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns you can visit our FAQ page here #MCCANN

@metpoliceuk > @actionfraud > I'M STILL UNDER SEVERE INTIMIDATION BY 2 FB MEMBERS > MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED AGAIN & HACKED #McCann

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Z
    DUE TO EXTREME PROVOCATION > NEW FB ACCOUNT WILL GOING UP > WITH EVERYTHING ON IT ALL AT ONCE! Thank > @ justice4mm & his sidekicks #McCann
    Oh cobblers!   I wish the stupid piece of gunk would stop shouting, I'm getting a migraine!
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 2Q==
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Rachel Granada Fri May 02, 2014 4:11 pm

I haven't been on the FB sewers for some time, is that pratt Ben Thompson still going ahead with his band of lynch-mobbers tomorrow with their much-heralded demo in London?

Interesting that Ann Bart is thinking of setting up her own forum and inviting Coldwater to post. I wonder if Coldie has any more news on the sheet of cold metal? Can't wait!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Sykes Fri May 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Madison Brinkley ‏@waccyworld 8m
    @RothleyPillow @RosalindaHu Pot Kettle spring to mind, you're all crazy.......you are the worst, no one on #mccann tag gives a fk about u

@waccyworld Like I give a fk wot u think! > Piss off > And STOP impersonating a babe You evil hag! #McCann @RosalindaHu

@RosalindaHu Tell me if you ever see anybody who has problems with me being called Pillowcase Coz I've know ONE who does!! > #WHY??? #mccann

Madison Brinkley ‏@waccyworld 3h
    @RothleyPillow @RosalindaHu Impersonating....says the hypnotherapist from 12 trees.......we iz laughing at you #mccann

@RosalindaHu Had this little sh*t @ justice4mm tweeting stuff to cause trouble Loads are saying he's always been a fkn nuisance! :-( #McCann

Available_to_Rent ‏@AnyTimeOfNight 3h
    shut your hole 'pillowcase #mccann

Madison Brinkley ‏@waccyworld 3h
    @ RothleyPillock says acc was deleted by hacker! ROFL vitriolic troll should look her posts www.davidbretisagod broke every fb rule #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty MORONIC DELUDED NUTCASE

Post  Sykes Sat May 03, 2014 11:47 am

Philip Prince ‏@PhilipIndigo
    I'm giving the #BBC a final warning about allowing the #mccann's to go on TV and distorting the facts. No proof of an abduction
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 06, 2014 8:12 am

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 10:17:52 PM
    Yes, better to place the body in one of those dumpster-style bins, you know the sort that Kate said she looked in, until it could be found by one of the searchers or perhaps moved at a later time. But of course it wasn't found and I'm sure the McCanns weren't aware of just how early those bins are emptied..

Disgusting, sicko ghoul. It seems to have forgotten that its their idol Gonzo that drops the corpses of pets in bins
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty SUCH AN ERUDITE COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY PILLOCKFACE - NOT

Post  Sykes Tue May 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow
    @TheLegal_Eagle ARE YOU HAVING A FKN LAUGH? Eh? ARE YOU HAVING A FKN LAUGH? Eh? > ARE YOU HAVING A FKN LAUGH? #Christ #MCCANN @RealKevM
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 06, 2014 1:26 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
    @JillyCL @TeddyShepherd Wonder who cracked? Police don't stick pins in maps - and AG wouldn't give go ahead. #mccann

Deluded fool; she's living proof that weed causes brain damage.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 06, 2014 2:59 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
    @mariaccnr Dogs going in too by the sound of it. #mccann
    She's been cackling with glee all morning, vile wretch that she is.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue May 06, 2014 4:43 pm

theyre all being super- disgusting today .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Andy molehill ‏@andymolehill 3h
    Good news for the missing girls in Nigeria. Gerry #mccann has offered his help.

Low-life scum.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 08, 2014 7:33 pm

A forker rants:

After all this time and EXPENSE has SY even bothered to read the official Portuguese files? If they have, their reading comprehension skills are nil.

Tut tut! Have they forgotten - the Yard, like the McCanns, have the full files, professionally translated, not the Cherry-picked Dodgy Translations files?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 09, 2014 7:57 pm

A hounder tries to 'think'-

What I really can't get my head round is why the McCann's have kept the story in the news for 7 years when they could have just let it die and be forgotten by most.

I mean, if they had let it die when the PJ closed the case in 2008, would the current investigation be happening at all?

Try grasping that their daughter was abducted, and the McCanns would rather like to know what has happened to her. And stop listening to lies and propaganda from Morais, hatebloggers, and similar low lives. You'll find it all makes perfect sense.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri May 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Sykes wrote:A hounder tries to 'think'-

What I really can't get my head round is why the McCann's have kept the story in the news for 7 years when they could have just let it die and be forgotten by most.

I mean, if they had let it die when the PJ closed the case in 2008, would the current investigation be happening at all?

Try grasping that their daughter was abducted, and the McCanns would rather like to know what has happened to her. And stop listening to lies and propaganda from Morais, hatebloggers, and similar low lives. You'll find it all makes perfect sense.

And that hounder statement verifies what the hounders dont want to admit.

Had the Mccanns "done it" in any sense of the word ....
    Then they would have done just that.

They would have quietened down and gradually slipped out of sight to be forgotten

Why cant they see it? Because they dont want to. How sad.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 am

Dumb hounders again:

jhansigirl wrote:
    Why did the McCanns push for this review?

Most probably so they could get their hands on all the PJs files.

So, the McCanns went all this trouble -

TO GET SOMETHING THEY'VE HAD FOR YEARS ANYWAY?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow
    @findmadeleine THE END IS NIGH! THE END IS NIGH! You cannot repent > but you CAN hand yourself in and ask for leniency if you grass! #McCann
    On the juice already, is she?
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu May 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Something, but whatever it is, its rotting her brain.  lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty NUTCASE TELLS OP GRANGE TO READ LARF A MINNIT TEXTUSA????

Post  Sykes Fri May 16, 2014 10:58 am

Peggy Henry ‏@Helenmeg
    @metpoliceuk Come on Operation Grange read Textusa to understand we know what you are doing #mccann
    Textusa? No-one in their right mind pays attention to that sex-obsessed, conspiraloon whackjob. The only reason sane people read it is for its splendid entertainment value.

What's the loony going to invent next? Besides loads of comments agreeing with it? That sort of thing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty PULL THE OTHER ONE, IT'S GOT BELLS ON.

Post  Sykes Sun May 18, 2014 8:06 am

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph
    @19Barbara57 @NicsWits Really? Pmsl I am a contractor, working on some of the biggest financial projects in EU and US #mccann
    And I'm President Putin , Здравствуйте, вы глупая сука
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 18, 2014 10:41 am

From another forum with thanks.   This is re HoHo's idea to pass links on to friends, who will then pass links on to their friends - you get my drift?  
    NUMPTIES RTHEM....

A busy little troll ....getting nowhere fast....

Mary Wilson Well it looks like Lizzy suggestion is going nowhere...shame because actions are stronger than words.

Comments:  

1.   No Mary....... it is because normal people can't stand the way you pitchforkers behave....

2.   Mary Wilson must be really thick. I mean really thick. Her friends and family ignore her request to join her campaign of hate, other haters are ignored by their friends and families, and she without a hint of irony says its a shame because actions speak louder than words.  

3.   Listen up mary Wilson and other haters, your friends and family CHOSE to ignore you, that was an action which spoke loud and clear: they think your campaign is wrong. They have just as much access to the files as you do and they have chosen not to join your campaign, get the message.

4.   Mary has studied the wrong files for 2 weeks FGS, she knows it all. Perhaps she missed this recently, so a wee reminder. Feel free Mary to pass this around your family and friends, or even your customers in The BeautyBox. BTW do your customers know you are an active member of a hate group against the parents, family and friends of a missing child?

Madeleine McCann - Parents and friends are not su…: https://youtu.be/yIH-AX2LlYA  
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun May 18, 2014 5:06 pm

She runs a beauty salon?

She's not a very good advert for it, is she?
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:She runs a beauty salon?

Wonder if she uses forks for combs?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Broho wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:She runs a beauty salon?

Wonder if she uses forks for combs?  

lol!  It looks like it!

If she's had some treatments carried out herself at the Beauty Box, I'd be asking for my money back...  Laughing 

Broho

Post  Broho Sun May 18, 2014 6:38 pm

What's her speciality - rats nest hair?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 24, 2014 7:22 am

Gemma Hawkins
    31 mins · Morden
    Has anyone got proof (an old saved document perhaps) of Gerry's fridge blog.
    We all know we saw it it can't have just vanished from the web.

If they 'all saw it', how come NOT ONE OF THEM can produce this fabled blog?

Oh wait, I know. Because it doesn't exist. It's a forum myth. It never happened, not anywhere, not at any time.

Like so much else of their beloved shibboleths, it's COMPLETE BOLLOX.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Empty DOWN UNDER IDIOT MAKES A DUMB SUGGESTION

Post  Sykes Sat May 24, 2014 5:48 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 4 Jasonh10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:36 am