A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:47 am

Jacqueline Henderson

here's a little Scenario , What IF ( and this is a humungous IF) M is alive and found one day , how do u think she will feel / react towards her Parents who leftt her unsupervised in an unlocked apartment after she herself asked them that very morning "where were you last night when Sean and I cried! " Her Parents clearly accept No blame but i am sure as heck M will blame them because I would.

I have been told that this lowlife is an evil, ignorant, pitchforking witch.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Claire Parko Parkinson Is it just me or does anyone else hope that the Mccann's are taken hostage and the truth forced out of them?? NOT that I agree with such acts of violence of course.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 9Q2u5j0

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Of course she doesn't. It just jumps out when reading her bile.

You know what they say, what goes around comes around.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty WHAT A YUSHNA NUDNIK - GET A LIFE

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Kate Holt as soon as anything comes on the TV about McCann, I always get at least 10 text messages alerting me to the fact... and I am always about 24 hrs ahead of them.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Poor dear must need that much advance warning to get over the disappointment she will inevitably get.  

It must be hard living on a roller coaster like they do.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Kate Holt the Rogatory letters also only became part of the publicly accessible files 'by accident' as well, I believe.
    4 hrs · Like · 1

Chris Roberts So whoever is responsible for the "accidents" is a policeman with a conscience. One wonders what else he or she is privy to.

Since when was DUARTE LEVY a policeman? He doesn't even qualify on the 'conscience' part, according to his ex-squeeze Ms Morais.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/06/exposing-swindler-truth-about.html

Exposing a Swindler: The Truth About a Pathological Liar
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE AKA SEWERMOUTH RESURFACES, STILL TOTALLY DEMENTED

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 am

From another forum with thanks also for the pic.
     Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    The desperately depraved McCann cult monster nonces have had me suspended from twitter again folks > so am therefore unable to comment as vociferously on the latest round of McCann bullshit and bollox > I've often been called a ''sensationalist'' or ''conspiracist'' for asking that you look into THE OTHERS who lurked amongst the McCann Tapas gang turd pot > Hope you can all see that it wasn't sensationalist conspiracy now Maybe it's time to start naming the fkrs ourselves eh> Coz Scotland Yard have had SEVEN FKN YEARS TO HAUL THE FKRS IN >> and done JACK Sh!t #TheBentCorruptFkrs #LongMayTheyAndTheirsSufferForTheirTOTALInertiaInALLCasesOfNoncing #ShitHouses #AndNO #ThisDoesNOTAllBoilDownToFreemsaonryProtection > #ItGoesHigherThanThat #DiscovererDeHornet

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8LfQH9Ls0lk6CbXPvta92kEx21fcVS2mzjq2fF51jYeHO6MF2ww
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:50 pm

TRUE.  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty MORE ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Don't ask me what this is about, it's Zoe Pillock fighting with some other leading numties. No humans involved.
     Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    @ Justice4MM Ugly is when somebody asked Dan for you to be removed from Admin Like Paul once had to do to Dan > THAT is ugly! #McCann

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 3h
    @RothleyPillow LOL, old news pet lamb. You've been away too long #McCann, tell me who's your buds now, #McCann

@RothleyPillow Keep playing with fire Zoe, you'll burn your fingers. I have no interest in the PM's of 2 bitter has beens #McCann

@ Justice4MM Ugly is when ppl say that u Ben > had no right to speak for all of us > And that one of our buds is a drug dealer! Tsk! #McCann

smugtwat ‏@smugtwat 3h
    @RothleyPillow You know damn well who Laurie is you evil lying twat. #mccann

smugtwat ‏@smugtwat 3h
    @DAFFODIL53 You got that 100% right. Good job Spudgun sussed her all that time ago. A quick gender change when all went tits up #mccann

@ smugtwat No idea who Laurie is > I don't know anybody called Laurie Musta been in a past life > We know who you are > SO DO ONE! #McCann

smugtwat ‏@smugtwat 3h
    @NOTATROLL11 Outwardly you would think so. But ask around about what she ACTUALLY has been up to. Ask Laurie. Seriously. #mccann

@Justice4MM Zoe isn't here but can see you think I'm her > Tsk If only you had come to see me eh! Laurie will tell you how fab I am #McCann

@RothleyPillow Who you fooling Roth, everyone knows who you are, moreover we all know WHAT you are, a manipulative lying bitch #McCann

@ Justice4MM Nah > Ugly is when somebody tells everybody by PM that u took advantage of a lady & sez Dan is creepy! I have the msgs #McCann
    Zoe's raving on FB too:
    33 minutes ago
    Eeeeek! I think that one of THE most low down dirty tricks in the book of the internet is to forward or expose people's or pillowcases emails or PMs > However > after much consideration > and having had SEVEN YEARS of shite > I feel it may be necessary > and they wil go up on here > FKN loads of them > So if ppl don't shut the fk up > they will be going up! Soz > but there is only so much one little pillowcase can take! I'm astounded at the backstabbing bastards I have come across over the years > and I must say I did not have clue that soe of those whom I considered the closest and have been to my home > have turned out to be as bad as the most depraved and dangerous McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces >>>> C'st la vie!

I suspect she's been in a mental hospital for the past few months and has just chewed through the bars.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

She's a trainwreck.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty ROTHELEY PILLOCKFACE GOES ON AND ON ....

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 am

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Heyyyyyyyyyy! Ann babe! Soz for not being a buddy to you for past coupla months Ann > and I was chuffed when you asked me to be friends again > coz I know you're as bad as me about loyalty > WHEN the fk have we ever had probs before?? NEVER > I never post > I keep my head down but ppl have been dead sweet about me > and asked me to start posting again > I find myself banned from everywhere coz Dan was having a giggle at my expense with Zora coz I wouldn't let him back in admin > and she believed him rather than me! VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DAN > He's never let me down until this year! > Worra fkn mess eh! Thing is > most ppl want me here > I only wanted to get a group going > ,,My job is now done here > Only wanted 10000 to spread the word > and we've done it eh! Now I'm ostracised > Ben is being a dick when he hasn't a clue what has been said about himself > My buddies NEVER enegage in shite for 7 years > AND NOW LOQK what the fk has happened > Sick of two faced twunts > The McCann cult monsters, nonces and perverts will have a field day like they haven't had since Mardy threatened to ''rip my fekcing stupid face of my skull'' Lordy Lordy! #BeamMeUp
    46 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett Aw my little pillowcase never worry bout the minions that are zora an Ben , dunno what's the craic way dan either? They're all up their own arses lol we don't need them lol an as for the guernsey followers? They can go swivel on my middle finger lmao , we all want u back but u know how I feel bout Paul? He's a skip rat my wee pillowcase. Ignore them all cause they are arseholes xxx

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Been fkn reeling since February with all this shite Ann Bartlett > Fkn hell! Like I give a f*ck about what anybody has to say about me > Christ > I only want the McCann gang and THE OTHERS banged up in jail > Is that so hard to comprehend??? If only some of these mouthy bastards would use such passion on twitter and in the Con group eh! LOQKs like Dan Gleebitz and myself have been castigated from Hell to burn > He gives somebody the ''creeps'' coz he won't leave somebody alone > Another of our mates has been accused of being a ''drug dealer'' to lotsa people > and I am an ''embarrassment'' >> However > all of the admin I chose for Controversy told me they wanted somebody off the admin team > and that is an undeniable FACT > They have said it for months because they felt the person had issues > but that they felt they couldn't do anything because they were worried they would be thrown off the admin #FACT
    11 minutes ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson AND THAT IS THAT > Soz if I can't reply to all of you this evening > but I am grateful for all your PMs about me, Dan Gleebitz, Laurie, Bohden, Paul Rees, Judy Turner, Sarah Dunn and Bohden Chalawaka
    9 minutes ago · Like

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson SHOCKED AND HURT is the only way I can describe all this > I know you were put through it Victoria Treen > So was Sharon Bradford, Mag Pieinsky, Judy Turner, Sarah Dunn, Ann Bartlett, Warren Thornton, Ben Thomson, Leanne Baulch, Janine Bresnick, JusticeManz, Ian Larman and others > But oh LOQQK > All our fave and most diligent posters > #VerySadIndeed

20 minutes ago
    Is there anybody on facebook who has not received a PM or phone call about me changing my name from Pillowcase?

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Nah Itwasafakemoustache Itwasafakemoustache >If I change my name > I'd lose any friends or followers on here or twitter who have come to hate or love the Pillowcase. The most despicably depraved shite has been sent to people about myself and others mentioned > Can't keep up with it this past coupla days! Thing is > I was WARNED AND WARNED AND WARNED AND WARNED about it > but I backed the person up who was causing loadsa trouble > -ONLY to find the same was being said about myself > Ho hum > Time for the Pillowcase to start defending itself of other people from now on eh! #VerySad

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson If anybody needs to know how forgiving I am for back-biting and shocking stuff being said or written > please ask Judy Turner > coz she knows how forgiving I can be > and v recently told me I'm the only person on the whole case whom she can trust! On account of the fact that she felt the others were too intimidated to speak up and defend me > Laurie said the same on many occasions.  

HERE'S ZOE!
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Graphics-hospitals-713553
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty MADDER THAN A BAG OF FROGS

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 am

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 20h
    @kikoratton Do you know how tall MxxxxxxxRxxxxxx father is? (In relation to Coutinho's account of the Tapas Bar block booking) #McCann

dewi lennard ‏@kikoratton 20h
    @njbennett Him big high man, Nick pic.twitter.com/HZ2TvdPLWo

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 20h
    @kikoratton Ta. Were u investigating the xxxxxx link a while back? You know Sarah Fox designed the interior of Wynona's house? #McCann

‏@kikoratton
    @njbennett ...and that of Brad Pitt, too, apparently. I'd like to know if the #McCann s spent time in LA in the 00's
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty A POEM FOR THE NUMPTY HATERS

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 am

Courtesy of another forum, with thanks.
    They're all mad as hatters, with the hate to and fro
    Compassion a feeling…. they just do not know

So pass round the hat… lets help with their care
    I sure hope some doctors, will still treat them fair

But I’m sure they will still find some poor soul to hate
    And if only a mouse, it should make them feel great!!!

(On prescription maybe)
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty LATEST ON PILLOCKFACE'S FB

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Ben Thompson Very nice of you to mention me in the list of fave and most diligent posters Zoe and then slag me off in the next breath everyone of the people on your friends list know you're a woman, so you're just adding the lies you have told. This is getting ridiculous now, you need medical help. Does Ann Bartlett know that you used Paul as a scapegoat for your actions? Something else you've lied about. What you're doing is totally selfish and self centred, although I'm not surprised. It's not about Justice For Madeleine for you any more, it's about bitter revenge. You know it and so does everyone else with half a brain cell.
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like

Ann Bartlett Well I know enuf about Paul Rees to know he's the one that needs help! He's an egotistical nutter. U seem to all forget I've been around yrs. I don't get mad I get even an I will prove it's Paul stirrin as he needs the attention. It's called small man syndrome

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a link.
    5 hours ago
    THESE DESPICABLE BULLYING TWEETS WERE SENT FROM AN ALLEGED 'PRO MADDIE' TWEETER CALLED BEN THOMPSON WHO USES THE NAME @Justice4MM ON TWITTER ......a completely barking mad rant follows that can be measured in FEET, not paragraphs, and I can't be arsed copying the drivel. Sample line:

#CozIGetTheGistFromJustAFewWords #IDontNeedTheWholeSghmoozle #BarfBarfBarf #Puke #GladImNotABirdOnTheReceivingEndOfSomeOfThisGear #Ugh #
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 pm

wonder what all that means in Human?
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Wish the mothership would come back for them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:25 pm

A hounder asks:

Hi everyone,

I have a theory which leaves many uncertainties, and I am stuck on the first on my list.

The uncertainty is whether or not the Portuguese Police Files are genuine or part of the media manipulation. As you can see, I'm at the very early stage of questioning the source.

Please use this thread to say what convinced you, one way or the other

What's on the internet is NOT 100% genuine, as Scotland Yard is well aware.

But it doesn't matter, as both the McCanns and the Yard have the full, accurate files, translated where necessary by professionals. Not by biased amateurs that support convicted perjurer Amaral.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the succinct comments.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 IUT40qo

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 FdmC0DW

1.  So she wrote on it........(claiming a stranger did it ...my arse as Jim Royle would say).........what sick cow.   MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 39ebf70d

May Karma bite them back.

2.  She saw a fridge thought of a missing child and smiled?

Do these people actually get off on the thought that the investigation into a missing child may be hampered?

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Favourited%20PJ%20rejecting%20investigation[/i]
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 pm

bunch of sickos , the whole lot of them need sectioned for life .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Brett Clarke Mind you, let's suppose the McCanns were well and truly non-suspects, well, with SY knowing full well about our existence on these forums, why wouldn't they make it official that the McCanns are not considered suspects for the dissapearence of their daughter?  
    So, the bigoted fool managed to miss the Yard - and the PJ - doing that very thing? It chooses to carry on with its pitchforking and lynch mobbing in complete denial of reality? Must be enjoying itself too much.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

The bigot also needs to get over himself. He and his fellow forkers are not important.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty DIRTYPETERMAC POSTS ANOTHER LOAD OF EVIL SH*T

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:03 pm

PeterMac Today at 11:03 am
    Dear Miss McCann,
    We are very encouraged by the recent developments, but are still not going to start looking for you just yet.
    Hope your "Hellish lair" is nice.
    Have a good summer.
    Yours sincerely
    Dr & Mrs McCann, Clarence McMitchell, and all the team at Operation Grange
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty SKANKY SYNONYMPH HAS GONE TOO FAR WRONGLY 'OUTING' SOMEONE ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 pm

From Myths with thanks.

DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Jayelles » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm
    ...........  the serial stalking "Outing Queen" is wrong again. Anyone who trusts this malicious b*tch needs their heads examined. This time she is accusing a long term pro on Twitter of being an employee of the Ocean Club. The idiot threatened this:-

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 1h
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY If she does report me 4 naming her on Twitter and I get suspended then that's yet more proof it's her lol #shotfoot #mccann

What kind of half-based logic is that? You stalk, harass and abuse someone on Twitter and falsely accuse them of being someone else and if they complain about your behaviour to Twitter resulting in your suspension, it means your accusations were correct?

I don't even know how Synister arrived at her whacky conclusion in this case. She says part of the "proof" is that when she "outed" Basil as being the OC Club employee last night, the OC club employee quickly made her FB page protected (or whatever FB's term for this is). She doesn't seem to consider the possibility that the OC Club employee was alerted to the fact that a vile internet troll and serial stalker was taking an interest in her and that she protected her FB account as a precaution.

Synister may claim to be 100% right about her latest McCann supporter "outing", but many of us know for a fact that she is 100% wrong. Just as she was 100% wrong that I am a medical secretary grandmother from Glasgow with a passion for making greetings cards, she couldn't be more wrong with this latest bit of defective detection work.

Perhaps she used this logic - Basil Fawlty is the owner of Fawlty Towers which is a hotel. The Ocean Club is kind of a hotel so that must mean Basil is an employee of that hotel.

I'm only surprised that she didn't 100% certainly conclude that Basil is Mark Warner himself.

I really wish the police would deal with this pest and her vile pals who repeat her nonsense as though it were fact.
    Truthi2:  She's gone too far this time, but I'm sure she hasn't a clue why, and why she may end up in big legal trouble, finally.

Jayelles:  Yes, I've just realised that. Let the police deal with it though. Best say no more.

But she is totally wrong about Basil being this young nanny. Decades out in age for a start, just as she was with me and the Glasgow granny.

I don't do FB as youse all know, but could it be that this OC employee put on her profile that she is a fan of Fawlty Towers or something? In Synister's crazy mind, that would probably be sufficient to convince her that they are the same person. That is certainly the logic she applied when she "outed" me. Said it took her no time at all to track me down. She simply googled "Jayelles", found someone with the username "Jayelle" and decided that was close enough. Unfortunately, her vile pals suck it all up and they are still claiming that I am the Glasgow Granny.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Janine Bresnick The problem here, Sebastian Justice is that this case is reeking of royal protection, on many fronts. The Mcscams have something very incriminating on royalty imo, relating to p**do activity. The protection these two have been afforded, has really been to prevent the fall of the monarchy imo, as they are the only people who, as royals, are immune from prosecution. So unless the PJ and/or SY find and destroy whatever Gerry has on them, this case will remain "unsolved"
    What a load of bollocks! She should be sectioned asap.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty ADDITIONAL POST TO NO 48 ABOVE RE HATER TROLL SYNONYMPH

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:49 pm

More from Myths, with thanks.
    A message to whichever antis feel inclined to believe the latest crap spewing from the keyboard of Synonymph, aka Denise Thompson.

She claims that basilandmanuel on Twitter is Amy Tierney.

She is NOT.

We know who she is, we talk to her on fb, we know who her partner and kids are.
    She would love to be as young as Amy. Wouldn't we all.

Not only has this mad, bad woman made another stupid accusation which is 1000% WRONG, but she has upset our friend on the day she was preparing for her sister's funeral. MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 2 Sad

Now, another matter - if Amy Tierney had been tweeting about the McCann case (which as far I am aware she hasn't), in what material way does this differ from Thompson's claim to be in constant touch with Martin Grime, and to relay info to and from him for plastering all over twitter?

She can't even concoct a convincing moral argument for the shite she is responsible for posting.

I despise her. She is a worthless p.o.s., a manipulative and controlling liar who inhabits a fantasy world where she is ubersmart, attractive and omnipotent

Oh, and for anyone interested in Synonymph, you can find her in residence on the UK Justice forum under the name of SERENDIPITY

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:13 am