A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Broho

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  Broho Sat May 24, 2014 6:20 pm

If the haters want to be seen on tv being taken away, yes they can.
    coco
    coco

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3

Post  coco Sat May 24, 2014 8:25 pm

that would be worth watching .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 28, 2014 7:34 am

From Myths with thanks also for the comments.

I guess this is some kind of proof that conspiracy theorists are incapable of taking anything at face value. Even a simple compliment was challenged by anti McCann tweep Dr Aartitwit (now @9006399 aka E.G.G.S).

What is wrong with these people?

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 854676154

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Proxy

Jayelles .... It amuses me that the conspiraloons think I am "controlling" people from behind my protected Twitter account when in fact I only log in and tweet occasionally. It is because I am usually logged out of Twitter when I read it, that I can see everyone's tweets - even those whom I have blocked.

No big mystery and certainly no big conspiracy. Pro tweeps have told the eejits that I don't tweet that much, but they prefer to imagine otherwise. Fits better with their fantasies.

OTOH, a few of the freaks must be stalking out this thread because it never takes them long to comment on it...
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty Forker proves it hates Madeleine McCann just as much as the rest of her family:

Post  Sykes Wed May 28, 2014 3:08 pm

If the body is found, the mccanns are responsible for her death, they left her alone for a 'burglar' to come in and murder her, simple as that

So, child killers are in no way responsible for their own filthy actions? I see. Still, what else can you expect from people who worship convicted perjurers and feel sorry for convicted child rapists?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:52 am

From another forum with thanks also for the comment.

Hounder discusses the McCann family's home:

I have been trying to find info on the electoral roll for 2006 to see who lived in Rothley Towers at that time. I paid for credits as curiosity got the better of me. Angry to find out that I need to increase my payment to view that info so didn't do it.  
    Again I ask:

WTF HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH THOSE LUNATICS?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Linda Malcolm
    2 hrs
    Slowly, slowly catchy monkey methinks, what do you all think ?

Gosh, what a clever, witty comment, no-one's ever said that before, in the last seven years.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty PILLOCKFACE OWNS UP

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    @ NicsWits When tweeple tell me to get off twitter > I shout GREG GROOMER ROCHDALE #CyrilSmith #PaulFlowers #McCann @Support @metpoliceuk
    Good to see Zoe Pillock is owning up that 'GG' was her creation.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty P[;ITICAL INTERFERENCE - HOARY OLD CHESTNUT REARS ITS BORING HEAD

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:17 am

SixMillionQuid wrote:
    From what I've gathered political interference during the course of an investigation, resulting the forced removal of the lead investigator, does not amount to a conspiracy. Really!!?  
    Bobbin said

But as long as, (as JeanMonroe said on another thread) the judge doesn't get nobbled.

If she does and with the OverWhelming amount of video, Kate's book, interview, police reports, active investigations, PJ files in the public domain, the dogs signalling, and so on and so forth, then we will Definitely Know Know that there is political interference from on high.  
    Jossey wrote:
    I think it's fair to say that IF by a miracle, the judge decides to side with the Mccanns version of dog turd lies and rules in favour of them, then this whole saga has been 'politically interfered' with again

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:15 pm

A perfect storm of stupidity, delusion and sadism from a pervnumty:
    Lorretta Jane Hammond They need their passports confiscating when they get off that plane too. So when GA wins, they can be arrested straight away. They both know what happened to Madeleine. Most relationships/marriages break down when a child dies. Why hasn't theirs?
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:58 pm

That's probably one of their star posters.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty MORAIS IS SCREECHING AWAY

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:13 am

oana Morais
    ‏@xklamation
    @JillyCL Guess you're not apologising for your groundless and tactless accusation then? Well, I'm not going to tolerate that! #McCann

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL Jun 12
    @xklamation I'm not going to argue about it. Slagging off either the PJ or SY is counter-productive at this stage. #McCann

Joana Morais @xklamation · 17h
    Pls refrain from tweeting my handle & making further derogatory comments while you @JillyCL don't apologize https://twitter.com/xklamation/status/477307319026323456 … #McCann

Oh, no beijos for the ever-loyal Jilly, then? Morais really is in a filthy mood, wonder who else she's been fighting with.

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL Jun 12
    @xklamation You've been defaming SY for months. #McCann

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Jun 12
    @JillyCL I actually take offence at that accusation Jilly, do u have evidence to prove that I've been "defaming SY" for months? Thought not.

Hilarious, she's been spewing bile at the Yard every time her talons touched her keyboard.

Oh look something's upset Morais - GOOD!
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Tantrums
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty MORONIC MORAIS BORING THE PANTS OFF EVERYONE WITH RIDICULOUS COMMENTS

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 4m
    What principles are those, politically interfering on foreign criminal matters? #McCann MT @David_Cameron I'll be sticking to my principles.

Principles? What principles does a crazed lying lulu have?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty ROTHLEY PILLOCKFACE - HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 am

Apologies in advance for the bad language in the latter half of this post.
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Suppose it shows guilt that J has contacted somebody else instead of me! JO > There NEVER was any shite betwee myself and zm > NEVER EVER WAS! You told me she hated me! >> FACT FACT FACT > You said you couldn't bear to see what was being written and that you didn't like going in the chat group > and never said anything if you did Coz you didn't like zm > You Bohden, Laurie Harvey and Pam Longhurst were all pissed off with zm > But when it came down to it > YOU DID JACK coz the group was more important than your loyalty > You sicken and disgust me! All of you >> FACT!
    21 hours ago · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Jo Wilson said teh same re Paul Rees Albeit not in such a colourful tme as you have Ann Bartlett I defended Paul Rees to Judy and told her that Paul was gonna call them out and ask if it was true that the rest were scared of upsetting Paul if they got rid of zm > Then Paul sent a message saying that I was ''scaring'' them all!!! WHT THE FK WOULD THEY BE SCARED? I asked myself > THEN > I saw the shite they'd all been writing about me, you and dozens of others! #Ugh
    21 hours ago · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson So yep > I understood why they may be ''scared'' then > I told Jo Wilson this > and she said she wasn't scared of ANYBODY! So Paul should not have said EVERYBODY was ''scared'' > Coz Jo wasn't scared > Bohden wasn't ''scared'' and Pam Lonnghurst gave me no impression of being ''scared'' coz all her messages were full of hearts and compliments Promising to support ''EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY'' Roth >>> FACT FACT FACT > So teh only ones who could have been or may have been scared > were Paul. zm and Laurie Harvey > I can understand Laurie Harvey being ''scared'' > coz I've now seen all the double-dealing shite she has written!!! > But she shouldn't have written and done what she has done > And she most certainly should NOT have given Ben cnfidential info about some of us When I told her this > she said she had told Ben he would ''have a friend for life'' in me and that she could trust him with everything she had said > NEXT THING IS > ben being a complete dangerous barsteward on twitter So ONCE AGAIN she was thproughly WRONG!!!

=========

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Coz the fkrs have been to my house Ann Bartlett > And they were planning on coming again! YET THEY WERE WRITING DESPICABLE STUFF ABOUT ME AND OTHER FRIENDS! All Jo Wilson had to do was stand up and do what she said she was going to do on at least THREE SEPERTE OCCASIONS!!! > Bohden told me that Jo Wilson she wasn't happy ''FOR A LONG WHILE'' She told me that the group was NOT going the way we hd planned > Tht she wanted a two tier system in admin WITHOUT ZM in it! FACT FACT FACT > And we both chose for Bohden and Laurie > Lurie greed IMMEDIATELY > And so did I > Bohden later said he hadn't seen the idea > Mmm I believe he did! Coz his name showed as having seen it > Paul Rees said it was ''SUSPICIOUS'' and had a row with Jo Wilson over it > They're all fkn LYING through their teeth > THEN I saw the admin chats and can see why
    20 hours ago

Victoria Treen They are all a bunch of cunts absolutely shocking that the likes of them will disregard real life friends all for a fekcing group on the internets!!!! Roth you're worth a million of them xxx
    20 hours ago · 2

Ann Bartlett If they come near u again arm ur self way a baseball bat an beat the clean shit outta them Fs! They are sad acts the lot of them fighting over a fb page! They need a fuckin life an be told to stay outta urs! That's a fact! Xxx
    20 hours ago · 2

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson So are you! Without you

=======

Victoria Treen That Ben is fekcing odd
    20 hours ago · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Couldn't give a fk what they say now > It's what the fkrs were saying WHILST THEY WERE PLANNING VISITS to my fkn house and all the fkn phone calls where they were saying one thing to me > and something entirely different in the mod chat box > Jo has been completely underhanded > he said she would state her piece the next morning in the admin > after Laurie set up a chat box for us all to sort it out > And she did JACK that day > But I got a msg from Bohden saying she was off out to a safari park and was leaving the case > coz she was PETRIFIED I'd put up her old emails and shite up!!! Yes I did say I would put stuff up if she'd fkd me over YET AGAIN > but I truly honestly did NOT think for a moment she had fkd me over again > NMy head nearly fell off! I still cannot believe it! I pinch myself coz I cannot fathom it at all > WHY would she say the horrible stuff directly to zm which Vic has been sent?? WHY? Fkn atrocious behaviour > She knew herself by then that zm copies everything to everybody > so why put herself at risk like that? #Ugh

ictoria Treen Zm and her go quietly threats
    20 hours ago · 2

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Do you know HOW MANY of zm's GO QUIETLY THREATS have been sent to people? I am in possession of 9! From JJ to me to you to loads of others
    -
    Now her fellow-loonies start fighting about, of all things, Irish politics:

Mag Pieinsky Can Ann B unblock me please as I can't see your replies, ty... ;-}
    20 hours ago

Mag Pieinsky ;-} :0)
    20 hours ago

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Ann Bartlett Can you unblock Mag please so she can see what we iz saying xx
    19 hours ago · 1

Ann Bartlett She has me blocked lol ! Xxx
    19 hours ago

Ann Bartlett I'd still tell her she was a c**t! Fuckin tell me I should live in a United ireland! Wtf does she know the silly fucker hi, don't start me ... Xxx
    19 hours ago

Ann Bartlett There u can see what I said mag! Ur an idiot an a cunt now feck off u head the ball....
    18 hours ago

Mag Pieinsky ??????????
    18 hours ago

Mag Pieinsky Ann Bartlett There u can see what I said mag! Ur an idiot an a cunt now feck off u head the ball...

Mag Pieinsky United Ireland? Sorry missus Bartlett, I had told you that Ireland used to belong to itself before it got colonised by Great Britain! I had said that you're totally entitled to your opinions regarding this but that I don't share them, now I really wonder why Rothley Pillowcase is still mate with you after you are showing that even here on her wall you CANNOT behave yourself! What a language. I won't stoop to your low level. You can get me blocked again -- but until I still see you around anywhere, I will NOT take part. You've made LOTS of people run away from forums JUST because they simply don't want to see anything you write and be in the same place as you for their own Reputation! You're MINGING, keep your bad vibes and GO DIE jaws on soil with them! Vade retro SATANAS!
    18 hours ago · 1

Mag Pieinsky DEVIL WOMAN! then again to you that's probably a COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!!!! "BARTLETT" ex barlett, change your sweet name again, you'll always be noticed in the negative way by your special way of spitting green, stinky venom! Hitler's grandmother!
    18 hours ago · 1

Ann Bartlett feck away aff u gypsy barsteward! Ur opinion of me means feck all cause u are of no consequence to me! Me mingin? It's u that's fuckin rotten u dirty heur! Lol ur not the full shilling hi! Me go die? feck aff an watch ur knees u rotten trollop
    17 hours ago

Ann Bartlett Fuckin gypsy tramp! Eugh ur vile u heur, not too bright either are you hahaha
    17 hours ago

Ann Bartlett Now my last comment to u , unless u open ur cake hole again, u better shut ur hole before I put u in one ! Aul barsteward is all you are!

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty KEEP WATCHING THE SCREEN

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Btw > Laurie Harvey was THE ONLY PERSON who had my fb passwrd and my email password for my last Pillowcase account > And zm knew my account had been taken down BEFORE I DID > And her and Ben had pics of burning bedlinen on their fb pages and zm wrote a despicable piece about Mary was right!!! Really?? Mardy was right about ripping my face off my skull and tearing me limb from limb??? And Laurie and Jo did JACK SH*T about this > Jo Wilson said Paul Rees was THE BIGGEST let-down > And I agreed at THAT time > Now I see Jo Wilson as THE BIGGEST let-down
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    26 June
    Jo Wilson >> ''THANK YOU FOR BLAH BLAH >> elegant home''! This year > March 31st in front of not ONE but TWO witnesses during a five hour phone call >''We've been thinking now the weather's getting nice that we'll sort something out and come over for a weekend'' !!!!!!!!! Relays conversations between myself and others Within only a v few hours >>> Runs to Bohden Chalawaka saying she's ''PETRIFIED'' of me revealing emails sent way back > BUT THEN DENIES THIS TO ME LATER! Mmmm Well we'll have to put the fkn lot up > bk to 2010 nd 2011 then, won't we! Let this be a lesson to anybody who fks with me and calls me a liar from now on! I've NEVER retaliated when evil people have fkd with me > and nor will I do so now > But by fk will I how just a taste of teh shite I've had to put up with! Coz I ain't no liar > Never have been > But I'll show you all a LIAR! And again > THERE WERE TWO WITNESSES TO YOUR PHONE CALL ''JO'' > Not just one > but TWO!!!
    Hard to believe Pillock has a 'home', I always picture her more as a baglady living in a cave...
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Is there a translator in the house?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:19 am

What on earth is all this about?!! Good entertainment watching the numpties scrap, though. Mag's insults are great!

Mag Pieinsky DEVIL WOMAN! then again to you that's probably a COMPLIMENT!!!!!!!!!! "BARTLETT" ex barlett, change your sweet name again, you'll always be noticed in the negative way by your special way of spitting green, stinky venom! Hitler's grandmother!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Empty MORAIS OFF ON ONE AGAIN!

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Oh dear, one of the Morais shrooms reckons UKIP are Truthseekers, which sent the Generalissima off again:
    Joana Morais said... 14
    @13 Sorry no comments supporting a party that I believe to be on the far right and whose MEP's [see Roger Knapman] overtly racist comments have already defamed Portugal regarding this case are going to be allowed from now on. Please make your comments without resorting to that type of demagogic BS, thank you.

Look, silly person, 'Portuguese' is not a race. Criticising Portugal for corruption is not racist.

And people criticise the UK all the time for just about everything, we don't burst into tears and play the 'racist' card.

Morais really does need to grow up and get a grip.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

This is only about a tenth of her latest ravings...

29 June · Edited
    Is it fair that I should be banned from a group because I have been honest enough to say somebody is an out and out double-dealing LIAR? Did I ever write anything which could be equated to the horrendous shite I have seen written about so many great people on the McCann case? No I didn't! However the person I mentioned recently has written sick shite stuff > and had ALREADY been forgiven for breaching confidences and stating horrific stuff about people in the past > Ergo > All the stuff written re myself and others will now be going up > coz I said I would NOT walk away if I was let down again > I cannot wish enough pain, misery and suffering on anybody who gets involved with this scurrilous nasty business of blackmailing, stalking and terrorism > TO DO NOTHING IS AS BAD AS TAKING PART >> #FACT!

=======

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Already my own page bud! My own page was the original Controversy page > ''Jo Wilson'' set it up for us when we knew we had to get the word out of the stifling fora and into the public domain > On March 31st this year I agreed with Jo Wilson that it was not running the way we wanted it > and I agreed that zm had appeared to take it over when it has fk all to do with her > Jo Wilson was angered at Laurie Harvey banning me from my own group and said she would stand up to all of them and get the group back on track So few people were posting on there and it's run by ego > Jo Wilson must not deny she said any of this anymore coz I have had enough now > Hence me breaking a lifetiime habit of never divulhing private stuff > However the private stuff I will be divulging is stuff said about me > to others > by DM which was sent > UN-PRIVATELY to several others > Dan and Vic being ONLY two of those people to whom Jo Wilson's stuff was sent!
    29 June at 16:47 · 1

Saima Ali Clearly she is a trouble maker and two faced i can't believe they banned you from your own page that's ridiculous...

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Spent SEVEN fkn YEARS having arsehole after arsehole trying my patience > but THIS February I did say > NO MORE > If people won't stand up for me in the way I consistently abide by them > I would stand up for myself > When I found out about the double-dealing shite > I was even more determined to do so! > I'm not here to be popular or liked > I'm here to say the general public should get behind Portuguese police >> fk the politics >> and get the fkn McCanns, their gang and THE OTHERS banged up in JAIL where they belong! The last thing I want is for people who have been in my own home > writing shit about me to people whom they themselves despise! It's wrong! Blame it on my Aspergers for me being a bit slow on the uptake sometimes > but I can only go off the words I see and hear > AND EVERYTHING I HEARD AND HAVE SEEN WRITTEN about myself and others > cannot be denied > Coz it has been denied > I will prodice what I've seen to support what I say > I ain't no fkn liar > Nevr have been and never will be > And I never make promises I can't keep! Call me old fashioned > but liars cause more misery and heartache and need to be told when they're doing it! #FACT

=========

30 June
    Quite despicably disgusting Kath. May you reap all you have sown Your understanding of karma is somewhat lacking > Do accept that I do not warrant any of this > and if the rest of them had a backbone between them > they would tell you this!

============

30 June · Edited
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson 9 mins Kathy > Please refer your tweets with the sly hashtags to Bohden Chalawaka please. I will be very much shocked if he thinks it's as funny as nobody else did on twitter earlier! IT IS A GROSS MISJUDGEMENT ON YOUR PART to use information given in the strictest confidence due to court action. You're not what Jo Wilson and myself ever envisaged being in the mod box of the Con Group #Tut #Tut WHAT happened to you Kath? You've obviously not seen what was written about you in those chat admins LOLOL Show Bohden what you did on twitter > If you did this evil thing to somebody who has mental issues > it could tip them over the edge You have seen what the McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces have done over the years > Is that how low you would wish to be seen? It's slug's belly low, Kath. Don't sink to their level. It isn't helping anybody > It's made things worse! Because somebody warned me that you must have been on my fb page! We need popular tweeters on twitter > So I don't want ppl to see you sinking so low that they don't know which side you're on any more. Bohden will explain why it is v wrong for you to have done what you have done > And will maybe explain why I am standing up for myself for a change Anyway #Shoo Away with you #Turncoat > Don't worry > I won't be putting your DMs up anywhere > Yours were always full of love and light to me Funny how things changed innit

No, I haven't a clue what any of it means.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

what' s all that gibbers in Human ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am

Joana Morais @xklamation
    @ProfilerPatB There's a certain clique at the MCF manipulating others to attack aggressively anyone who dares voice opinion distrusting SY

Why is she gibbering conspiraloon rubbish about her own members? yernuts

In fact, why are they all fighting with each other? Not that anyone wants them to stop, I hasten to add, it's highly amusing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am

Cissy B. @CissyB1503
    Having served with the Met, I shouldn't be shocked at recent events, but I am! Complete waste of money when we know #mccann pair r guilty!
    What the hater means is,

Having served the Met when I was pushing the tea trolley round...

Another liar and fantasist.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 1h
    @JohnnyWatergate That's because Gerry #McCann's trousers had strangely disappeared by then. Just like Maddie. #McCann #StagedAbduction #Scam  
    Have you noticed, the poor old thing is obsessed with Gerry McCann's trousers, she tw@ts about them often. Probably best not to delve too deeply into that particular obsession.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Leanne R Baulch
    I think it would be a good idea if we all changed our profile picture in support of PDL residents, Joana changed it today and it has already caught on. They have suffered because of the McCann's lies, its about time the McCann circus stopped.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 3 - Page 5 Shaun-The-Sheep-6-1024x819
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:51 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:44 pm