A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
benita
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 pm

coco wrote:see they've removed that post  lol! 

they seem to have removed the whole thread about mods , the one with all the backslapping  lol! lol! lol! 
    They are so bl**dy slow aren't they?  By the time they erased it the post etc had gone worldwide.   I see she is still on the members' list - maybe they need to keep her there to bolster up the membership?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 pm

lol!   lol! lol! 

I'm sure Joanne Mod has flounced before and came back? (I could be mistaken though).

At this rate there'll only be the Aunty Frauder and Anusol the paedo-lover left on the mod team!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:13 pm

What a team!  lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Quote from: AnneGuedes on Today at 04:12:01 PM
    I'm afraid that, by definition, nothing will never ever ask your questions, the ... question being whether a question that admits no answer is still a question..

pretentious ? moi ??  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 7 Empty Someone's getting p*ssed off

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 pm

The subject of Método 3 however and their attempts to discredit Amaral are another issue and should have its own thread. If someone wants to start one please carry on as I am tied up with removing the crap from yesterday posts on the McCann board.
    « Last Edit: Today at 01:17:16 PM by John »

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:03 pm

must be feeling the loss of his senior mod .

Offline Joanne
    Senior Moderator
    Executive Member

Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #92 on: Today at 08:39:02 AM »
    As both a moderator and member of this forum I resign on both counts.
    I have removed nearly 2 threads of posts but as a 'senior moderator' I can remove posts but not threads and set a topic to sticky-go me, the janitor does more than me!
    Firstly I am sick of the bickering on the McCann boards, secondly I am sick of the continued vitriol of shit directed at the blue forum, if you want to do it, join and do it to them instead of using bandwith space to do it on here. Its all a game to all of you isn't it? Who cares really what the blue forum think about Jeremy Bamber-they are entitled to their own opinion AND I don't care what you say, they have upheld the truce all of the time.
    Oh and one last thing, Stephanie Hall shove the bizzies up your arse. You are a vicious, narcissistic c..t who like nothing else but to torment, bully and attack people to the point of death, like you did your husband, so go back down your hole and f..k off. I have filled an application for you to be a contestant in the show that bears your name 'Pointless', you don't have to thank me for it but you can show this the feds.
    Tata.

trying to pretend that didnt happen, is he ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy 

Yes, the Aunty Frauder's workload must have increased since yet another of his senior mods flounced.

Joanne Mod and Shona Mod have done the right thing, getting away from that hate-sewer.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 pm

It's always good to see some nasty people get theirs.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 pm

I added this to my latest Take as I realised I had got Joanne and Shona mixed up.
    ETA An error, re the flouncing mod, it was in fact a different senior mod who had had enough. My apologies. To lose a senior mod is unfortunate, to lose two is downright careless.
     Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:21 am