A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
benita
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Broho Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:15 pm

I think he's too thick to think of anything else so he sticks to what he knows. So you could be right.

You can imagine his idea of debate can't you?  Sleep 
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  coco Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I didn't think anyone could be dumber than Stuck Record but Sillywhiskas seems to be managing it  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Now you mention it coco, just when you thought things could not get worse.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:15 am

coco wrote:I didn't think anyone could be dumber than Stuck Record but Sillywhiskas seems to be managing it  lol! 

TUT TUT TUT, Coco

You may NOT call Silkywhiskers Sillywhiskers. It is NOT allowed!

Repeat after me 100 times:
    Silkywhiskers may NOt be called Sillywhiskers

No sense of humour. With a name like that, she was asking for it !

I loved it after Debunkers name was changed by Faithlilly and he got his own back. He started calling her "FilthyLillets", or something like that.

Boy, did that ever cause a stir. Norty but very clever
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 am

Broho wrote:I think he's too thick to think of anything else so he sticks to what he knows.  So you could be right.  

You can imagine his idea of debate can't you?   Sleep 

I can just picture it now, Stuck Record at a dinner party debating the Miners' Strike:

"There is no evidence that coal fires are better than gas fires".
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 am

'There is no evidence that the world is round'
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 am

Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 09:22:54 AM

The sooner them crosses are erected on a hill top, with the pair having been attached to them with large rusty nails hammered through the palm,the better IMO

is that pig an admin sock or summat ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Rachel and coco  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

You have him nailed.  Arrow  Sleep 

An admin sock? The Aunty frauder thought he had everyone fooled when he stole money so it has to be a way of life to him?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm

UK Justice Forum @Justice_forum 7h
    ‪#‎McCann‬ vs Gonçalo Amaral & Others libel trial to resume in Lisbon next week. Judge in meantime bombarded with questions from both parties.

so , a Portuguese judge is telling a fraudster in Spain what's going on behind the scenes in a big case ?

pull the other one , its got bells on .
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 pm

You bet the judge does.  She has him on speed dial.

Johnny Lamberton rocks that's what.   

Oh, he also knows the judgment.   Wink lol! lol! lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Is Guedes raring to go with het trusty shorthand notebook and *cough* totally unbiased court reports?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 pm

ready to go ? She's got her lines Officially Edited already  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:01 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:42 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 6 5aos

just how many perverts are there on that site ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:08 pm

There are too many by the look of things.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:16 am

Broho wrote:There are too many by the look of things.

Is admin deleting the hate/libel or letting it stand?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 am

Letting it stand .

Quote from: Silkywhiskers on February 25, 2014, 09:54:42 PM

ETA: Scambag is my new personal nickname for Kate.

its just another hate site .

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Madeleine McCann been dropped?
    « Reply #301 on: Today at 02:23:29 PM »
    Quote from: Angelo222 on May 26, 2013, 03:29:47 PM
    It is very obvious that the reward which was offered for the safe return of Madeleine McCann and which was publicised in a blaze of publicity no longer exists. What incentive is there for anyone with crucial information as to her whereabouts to come forward any more? Do members think this is a backward step after 6 years or is there more to this than meets the eye?

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 6 Reward

As the 7th anniversary of Madeline's disappearance is not too far away I must revive this thread. I find it almost beyond belief that they don't offer a reward for her safe return even now.

Please discuss.

Who is going to inform him that the News of the World folded? You can imagine that there is still a reward somewhere but am pointing out the obvious here.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Ah, Angelo Mod. Thicker than treacle and twice as bitter. Sympathises with paedophiles.

No wonder Shona Mod and Joanne Mod cancelled their memberships on injustice.

Who would want to co-mod with a paedophile sympathiser?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 6 Empty DUMB - MEET DUMBER

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 pm

stephen25000
    Executive Member

Re: Has the reward money for the safe return of Madeleine McCann been dropped?
    « Reply #302 on: Today at 02:39:00 PM »
    Quote from: Angelo222 on Today at 02:23:29 PM
    As the 7th anniversary of Madeline's disappearance is not too far away I must revive this thread. I find it almost beyond belief that they don't offer a reward for her safe return even now.

Please discuss.

I've already pointed this out a few times Angelo.

.....and as you know well, MONEY TALKS.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 pm

those two are perfect for each other , not a brain cell between them .
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 pm

So now we have dumb joined by dumber talking about the reward.

lol!  lol!  lol! 

darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:06 pm

So certain people, knowing where a missing child could be found would keep their stupid fat gobs shut unless they were getting paid to return the child to her family?

No concept of doing the right thing then?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 am

Offline Joanne
    Senior Moderator
    Executive Member

Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

Re: Moderator promotions.
    « Reply #92 on: Today at 08:39:02 AM »
    As both a moderator and member of this forum I resign on both counts.
    I have removed nearly 2 threads of posts but as a 'senior moderator' I can remove posts but not threads and set a topic to sticky-go me, the janitor does more than me!
    Firstly I am sick of the bickering on the McCann boards, secondly I am sick of the continued vitriol of shit directed at the blue forum, if you want to do it, join and do it to them instead of using bandwith space to do it on here. Its all a game to all of you isn't it? Who cares really what the blue forum think about Jeremy Bamber-they are entitled to their own opinion AND I don't care what you say, they have upheld the truce all of the time.
    Oh and one last thing, Stephanie Hall shove the bizzies up your arse. You are a vicious, narcissistic c..t who like nothing else but to torment, bully and attack people to the point of death, like you did your husband, so go back down your hole and f..k off. I have filled an application for you to be a contestant in the show that bears your name 'Pointless', you don't have to thank me for it but you can show this the feds.
    Tata.

oops .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:23 pm

see they've removed that post  lol! 

they seem to have removed the whole thread about mods , the one with all the backslapping  lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:49 pm