A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty THIS ONE REALLY IS A SICK EVIL CRETIN

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Spamju10
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty SEE POST No 73 ABOVE FOR CLARIFICATION

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Wonderfulspam

Re: Recent bad behaviour!
    « Reply #8 on: Today at 12:32:49 PM »

Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 10:02:05 AM

What are you going to do about the homophobic hate-speech on this forum yesterday?

I have PMd John about it but as yet I have not had a reply.

Even Havern's wouldn't tolerate that kind of thing.

Homophobic hate speech?

When did that happen?
    Read the above mentioned post, spamface, it's all there. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP THEM, DO THEY? TRUTH HURTS?

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Administrator
    Debunker debunked - Rogerandout banned permanently.
    « on: December 07, 2013, 08:45:20 PM »

It is not normal practice to report members who have been banned but on this occasion it is essential as it could effect every member.

Rogerandout had his account temporarily suspended last night due to the number of complaints we received about him. We asked him to respond to allegations that he was in fact Debunker using yet another proxy. This is his response in full.

" f..k off. I will return under another IP/ID. Every time I am banned it just winds up the pros. Soon you will ban any non- anti suspecting they are me. This is how all for a on the subject begin to crumble. The method works. Such fun."

Sorry Debunker, the only one getting wound up is yourself. Happy Xmas!
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:20 pm

so intelligent posters are repeatedly sanctioned but bullies who threaten and abuse by passing round pms are acceptable ? says it all .
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:45 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Satan10

looks like devil- worshippers are well in there , too .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Wonderfulspam

Re: Why People who suspect the McCanns get so angry at People who do not.
    « Reply #476 on: Today at 04:58:40 PM »

Quote from: Eleanor on Today at 04:53:31 PM

Having been Off Line for four days due to circumstances beyond my control, it has come to my attention that some silly little arsehole whose name escapes me has been accusing me of being a liar simply because I did not remember who it was who engaged me in a PM conversation about nothing much at all.  And certainly nothing to do with The McCanns.

I did have a PM conversation with someone who endeavoured  to intimidate me into interfering in something that was none of my business, on an entirely different Forum, and I did refuse to become involved.

It then seems that my PM answers were bandied to all and sundry who no doubt had a jolly good time slagging me off.

I have since had an abusive PM from this person, accusing me yet again of being a liar when in fact I simply forgot exactly who it was.
       People who send intimidating and abusive PMs are all the same to me, and I never have had any desire to remember who they are.

I always sign myself in passing as "Mitch" because this is the name by which I have been known since the day I was born into The Mitchell Family.  It has never been of any shame to me.

This Forum needs to sort itself out before it becomes a complete laughing stock.

"It then seems that my PM answers were bandied to all and sundry who no doubt had a jolly good time slagging me off."

Thats called paranoia.  
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 4 Sabots10

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 pm

I've finally handed my notice in on that disgusting hate site. Lamberton has ignored my two PMs complaining about the homophobic hate-speech so I have just sent him this:

John, please delete my account. You have not replied to my two PMs complaining about the homophobic hate-speech on this forum, so I'm out of here.

Not only have you failed to ban a member who posted up PMs, you have failed to ban a member who spouted homophobic hate-speech.

Yet you have banned debunker.

It's a shame, this could have been a great site but the appalling moderation lets it down time after time after time.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Good for you Rachel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Broho wrote:Good for you Rachel.  
    Cheers, Broho. I will not have any part in a forum where the owner ignores complaints about homophobia, fails to ban the bigot in question, yet goes in all guns blazing on debunker. And then there is the business of PMs being posted up.

Even Havern's would have had the ban stick out long ago, so I knew it was time to leave.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Ode to the UK "Justice" forum ....

A resident drunk, a paedo-pitier,
    Could the Justice forum get any shittier?
    With John at the helm, hovering over the delete button
    And Guedes looking like a piece of greasy old mutton

Stuck Record Steve going round and round
    Decent debate can no longer be found
    An influx of forkers and Justice started to flounder
    But Debunker and gilet wiped the floor with the hounders

Bennett got his foot in the door,
    But even as blonk he was still a crashing bore
    And what of Angelo on the modding panel?
    He's thicker than the sludge in the English Channel

Guedes' court reports will bring tears to your eyes
    Riddled with omissions, they're a pack of lies

And talking of liars, how about Luz?
    Telling all those porkies must give her a buzz

Forkers who break the rules get off scot-free
    Yet John gives us warnings with relish and glee.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Really good, Rachel. Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Broho wrote:Really good, Rachel.  Very Happy 
    Thanks Broho.

John Lamberton and his admin team clearly have no problem with homophobic hate speech, so one must ask whether they in fact support it?

UK Justice Forum is lower than Havern's.

Last edited by Rachel Granada on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:14 pm

good on you rachel , the homophobia was the last straw .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:16 pm

coco wrote:good on you rachel , the homophobia was the last straw .

Thanks, coco. It's clear that Lamberton has an anti-gay agenda, as he ignored my two PMs complaining about the hate-speech.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Nothing to be done, really. But then there never is with Sites like this. But don't worry. No one actually pays any attention.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Eleanor1 wrote:Nothing to be done, really.  But then there never is with Sites like this.  But don't worry.  No one actually pays any attention.

Decent, sensible posters are leaving in their droves.

It's quieter than a C.O.L.D. fundraising event over there these days.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Eleanor1 wrote:Nothing to be done, really.  But then there never is with Sites like this.  But don't worry.  No one actually pays any attention.

It's quieter than a C.O.L.D.  fundraising event over there these days.
    Well, it's creeping up gradually that the Site is a pile of shite. But just hang in there to the end of The Libel Trial. Oh My, what a horror story that will be, as they all try to excuse Amaral when he loses. And he will lose.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Eleanor1 wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:

Well, it's creeping up gradually that the Site is a pile of shite.  But just hang in there to the end of The Libel Trial.  Oh My,  what a horror story that will be, as they all try to excuse Amaral when he loses.  And he will lose.

The key issue here is that Lamberton has blanked not one but two PMs complaining about homophobic hate-speech.

Make of that what you will, readers ...
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Eleanor1 wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:

Well, it's creeping up gradually that the Site is a pile of shite.  But just hang in there to the end of The Libel Trial.  Oh My,  what a horror story that will be, as they all try to excuse Amaral when he loses.  And he will lose.
    The key issue here is that Lamberton has blanked not one but two PMs complaining about homophobic hate-speech.

Make of that what you will, readers ...
    Does it matter what he blanks? He blanks anything that might interfere with Antis posting.

Pros just don't make these sort of posts. It isn't the sort of people that we are. We are by nature Defenders and Retaliators. And largely not unkind. But that's it you see. By Nature.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 pm

It matters to me that John Lamberton of the UK Justice Forum has ignored not one, but two PMs complaining about homophobic hate-speech.

Which suggests to me that he actually agrees with the hate-speech.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:It matters to me that John Lamberton of the UK Justice Forum has ignored not one, but two PMs complaining about homophobic hate-speech.

Just be secure in the knowledge of who you are. What they are is very apparent and really not at all nice.
    So many of them are seriously mentally ill by their own admission.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Eleanor1 wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:It matters to me that John Lamberton of the UK Justice Forum has ignored not one, but two PMs complaining about homophobic hate-speech.

Just be secure in the knowledge of who you are.  What they are is very apparent and really not at all nice.
    So many of them are seriously mentally ill by their own admission.

Very true, Eleanor.
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Ode to the UK "Justice" forum ....

A resident drunk, a paedo-pitier,
    Could the Justice forum get any shittier?
    With John at the helm, hovering over the delete button
    And Guedes looking like a piece of greasy old mutton

Stuck Record Steve going round and round

Decent debate can no longer be found
    An influx of forkers and Justice started to flounder
    But Debunker and gilet wiped the floor with the hounders

Bennett got his foot in the door,
    But even as blonk he was still a crashing bore
    And what of Angelo on the modding panel?
    He's thicker than the sludge in the English Channel

Guedes' court reports will bring tears to your eyes
    Riddled with omissions, they're a pack of lies

And talking of liars, how about Luz?
    Telling all those porkies must give her a buzz

Forkers who break the rules get off scot-free
    Yet John gives us warnings with relish and glee.
    Bump for a jolly good post. Thank you Rachel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 pm

LOL, cheers Neeley!
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:23 pm

I don't know why we are all so surprised. We have seen enough of it all by now. And there is nothing even remotely interesting in Innocent until Proven Guilty.
    We can only contain our souls in patience for the odd kick to the groin that happens from time to time.
    They will even talk their way out of Amaral losing. But I will have a bit of fun while they are doing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:59 pm