A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:46 am

Ooh, the Auntie Frauder is getting a bit shirty over on InJustice and having a pop at us:

Proper order indeed. There isn't a single poster on the Bret site prepared to reveal their identity choosing instead to hide behind their laptops. Says it all really. As for Eric Sykes and Coco the Clown..what a pair of plonkers
    Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 am

Proper order indeed. There isn't a single poster on the Bret site prepared to reveal their identity choosing instead to hide behind their laptops. Says it all really. As for Eric Sykes and Coco the Clown..what a pair of plonkers

If you choose to post using your own name, that's your choice. We don't have to. clown 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 am

avoiding my question says it all
    oh for gods sake ..forget it ..by not answering my question ..you have actually answered it ..im not going to be part of a paedo sympathiser ...paedos are s.c.u.m in any way shape or form ... 8()(((@#

yeah im banned lol! 

injustice is run by scum john lamberton and by the looks of it a load of paedos imo ..glad im outta there was starting to feel very sick at angelo sympathising with paedos ..believe me the police will be watching that site from now on Basketball 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 am

Good for you benita.  

The police have most likely been watching it for quite a while.  Wink

benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 am

mr moderator wrote

Their true colours are beginning to show through as was expected.  It always was a case of those who bleat loudest have the most to hide

how many paedos are you hiding on your site plus ex convicts ..think we are about to find out real soon ...suckers your being watch and the end is near Basketball what with armchair detectives and armchair paedos like angelo222 and wonderspamface ..be a good sting!!
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 am

It certainly would! Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 6 Debunk10

I like this, hope debunker turns up soon. And really, they are accusing people of slanging them off, what do they call the comments re me and coco? "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words (on a screen) will never hurt me" as it does show how rattled they are. True names? Wonderfulspam? Opposing Pat? Were their parents pissed when they called them that? Can't get into here, is that it? If they don't like being talked about, close the whole site off or better still close it down. Sykes

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 6 Empty WONDERSPAM POSTS UP A NEW THREAT

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 am

Wonderfulspam

Re: Why People who suspect the McCanns get so angry at People who do not.
    « Reply #504 on: Today at 08:30:35 AM »

I have the option to vote for Mr Mitchell soon, I'm hoping he comes canvassing at my door.
    I have flour, eggs & water for him but cake won't be on the menu.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 am

I am not going to comment on this, but feel free to do so if you wish.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 6 Justic11
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 am

If you choose to post using your own name, that's your choice

be fair now , the auntie-frauder uses lots of names on that site  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

too funny , chuckys joined in playing the disabled card

and you find it ok for bonny and muratfan to call me chucky etc?? and all kinds of other stuff because i wasnt born perfect like them and you??

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 pm

coco wrote:too funny , chuckys joined in playing the disabled card

and you  find it ok for bonny and muratfan to call me chucky  etc??    and all kinds  of  other stuff because i wasnt born perfect like  them and  you??

What? Chucky has a disability? Well I never knew that, as she has never mentioned it.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Broho wrote:Proper order indeed. There isn't a single poster on the Bret site prepared to reveal their identity choosing instead to hide behind their laptops. Says it all really. As for Eric Sykes and Coco the Clown..what a pair of plonkers

If you choose to post using your own name, that's your choice.  We don't have to. clown 

Sounds like Nonce-Mod and the Auntie Frauder are getting a bit paranoid, what with banning proxies etc.

Stephanie Hall and Kevin Craigie have been spamming and trolling InJustice to kingdom come in recent times so heaven knows who may be slipping through the electrified gates on InJustice.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Sounds like they are quite paranoid, Rachel.  Very Happy 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

they seem to have been reading the 3A handbook on how to trash your own forum  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 pm

That is a haters' sites best seller.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 pm

oh , and its very funny to watch chucky pouring out her woes to a self-confessed homophobic satanist - suits her  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Broho wrote:Sounds like they are quite paranoid, Rachel.  Very Happy 

Yes, sounds like it Broho  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:28 pm

coco wrote:they seem to have been reading the 3A handbook on how to trash your own forum  lol! 

Hey, maybe there will be a coup like on the FB hate-sites and Drunk-Mod shona will form a splinter Injustice II with Guedes and the Stuck Record  lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Getting rid of their punching bags will make the place as dull as dishwater anyways. They will have to try something, Rachel.  lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:13 pm

I wonder how many pro's will post on there now ...after bullying posters off..and the paedo sympathiser's admitions angelo the thug!! and spamface ..armchair paedo's  Evil or Very Mad

if this forum Is so bad and chucky has to disinfect her laptop when shes been nosing over here why does feel the need to read here ...stupid cow shes brainless ....a 2 year old has more brain cells than chucky  lol! lol! 

Last edited by benita on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm

the forkers will be happy , they can post dozens of threads about missing bags and dogs not lying without anyone telling them what rubbish theyre spouting .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 pm

coco wrote:the forkers will be happy , they can post dozens of threads about missing bags and dogs not lying without anyone telling them what rubbish theyre spouting .

I must admit that I persevered on InJustice for many months, despite the obvious anti-McCann modding agenda, just to try and show the forkers up for what they were. For example when some thicko started on about the fridge, the 15/37 markers or the "body fluids in the boot of the car" I felt that I could not let such falsehoods go unchallenged.

But when the Auntie Frauder blanked not one but two PMs from me complaining about homophobia I knew that it was time to cash in my chips on that vile hate site.

It makes Haverns look like a well-run, slick machine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:09 am