A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Sykes
    Sykes

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 am

Off we go again.

From Facebook.
    HiDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 28m
    @justicemanz @fufu_manchu @philthiefhooker Paul Rees, is the psychological problem that you suffer from penis envy or penis regret? #McCann

HiDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 12m
    @justicemanz @fufu_manchu @officialdwb @philthiefhooker Come on Paul, fess up, and be a man !! Oops, that's kinda impossible given your past

justice ‏@justiceMANz 28m
    @HiDeHo_contro2 I ll play your game if you stop addressing me as Paul. I'm not Paul. @Fufu_Manchu @OfficialDWB #McCann

HiDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 26m
    @justicemanz @fufu_manchu @officialdwb Shall I address you as Pauline for this sock ? Given your past that'd probably be appropriate !

justice ‏@justiceMANz 18m
    @HiDeHo_contro2 for this to continue you answer 1 question everytime you call me PR. Deal ? @Fufu_Manchu @OfficialDWB #McCann

HiDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 14m
    @justicemanz @fufu_manchu @officialdwb Paul this isn't contro 1,you're not in control !
    So on your birth cert. are you registered as M or F

iDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 8m
    @justicemanz I'm only interested in you Paul Rees and Frances @foxylady93 Gallagher/Murray/McGrath #McCann

justice ‏@justiceMANz 5m
    @HiDeHo_contro2 OK, im not Paul. UNDERSTAND!! @foxylady93 < no idea why she tangled me up in her web of deceit. #McCann

HiDeHo Controversy 2 ‏@HiDeHo_contro2 1m
    @justicemanz @foxylady93 Come on Paul, fess up, one Dodgy twitter profile disappears and then this one becomes more prevalent
    Back to Mankyland.

Lisa Edington Gareth Poole, unfortunately I feel this page is being run by very dishonest admin that are constantly trying to discredit Lizzy and Frances who put all the work in over the years! There is also proof that some of the admin here are one and the same person! ! You know who you are Justin Justice ManPaul Rees??????
    Sykes
    Sykes

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 am

Screen shots from twitter.
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 6 BSF7_H7CEAE0431

https://twitter.com/HiDeHo_contro2
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 am

Sykes wrote:
    Zora McCartney Er NO we don't want pros. They waste our time and derail discussion. Simple
    Oh, but you already have them, you silly - person.  All over the shop actually.  How do you think the world gets all this info and it gets posted up so fast?  If I were you, I'd start looking very close to home before you begin trying to prove someone on another forum is your leaker.   In three words. watch your back, not the road in front.   Ever heard of hide in plain sight?
    You have so many "pros" dear, there would be no posts on your manky page if they withdrew. You were chatting with me only yesterday.

Just pointing out here without opposing views, you have a pitchforking paradise, where deeply damaged people point their clawed fingers at the parents of a missing child, proclaim her dead and even then, jump at shadows. What you don't want is any suggestion that something else might have happened. It's slways been the same story with pitchforkers, you're too invested in your repulsive behaviour to even consider anything else. The authorities, in both Portugal and the UK have had to consider that possibility though, haven't they?

What did they conclude Zora? What did they say about your pitchforking belief?

I'll remind you, shall I? They said you are wrong.
    darthvodka

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 6 Empty ZORA, YOU UP TO IT?

Post  darthvodka Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 pm

I was just looking at this post by Zelda the witch, Zora Mcartney:

Zora McCartney There are MANY people who have worked their butts off for 6yrs+ with the aim of justice for maddie. No disrespect to Lizzy at all but each and every one of those people who have stuck their necks out and given up their time and a large part of their personal lives deserve our respect for their monumental efforts. Now it's time for us all to play our part and actively DO something in support of justice for Maddie. Maddie first. Always.

My question is: Which of the many people are you? Go on then, Lizzy is a fanatic and to that point I concede, she's worked her butt off with propaganda, wrong but she has. WHO ARE YOU? Where have you posted? When? What was your user name on the 3as, for example? Where was your neck stuck out? Where did you promote: DO something in support of justice for Maddie. Maddie first. Always.

That is except your stolen FB page? You did NOTHING there trust me.

Zora, who are you? A jumper that shadows, Waleed is no pro he's an idiot, right on but he's not one of us, we'd be crowing all over cyberspace if he was.

Prove yourself.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Zora, you are a vile witch who takes glee in persecuting the parents of a missing child. Do you not realise that Madeleine will hate your guts when she reads the horrible, nasty lies that you have posted about her Mum and Dad? You do not care about Madeleine, you could not give a stuff about Madeleine. All you care about is sticking the boot into her Mum and Dad. Hang your head in shame.

Rachel Granada, proud poster on Justice and dbiag.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Lawd luv a duck, they are still at it.
    Ann Bartlett ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Ann Bartlett if you've a problem with me Hun let me know and maybe we can sort it and move on?

Ann Bartlett Yeah I have actually! U say ur loyalty lies with Lizzy which is fair enuf but this page is about wee Madeleine McCann, not Lizzy or anyone else! Just think u should be here for the right reasons , for a wee girl that was so baldly let down by her parents, not a I love Lizzy but Im here anyway reason

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Madeleine is the reason I'm in any of these groups Ann, I've never been able to get her out of my mind since she disappeared of the face of the earth on my sons 3 rd birthday. Jack was 9 this year and although until I came across this groups link in the April Jones group I used to hope one day she'd be found alive and well... I now know this will never happen. Yes I do have loyalty to Lizzy for the sterling work she has done over the years to get the facts out but like everyone who takes time to read and post on any of the groups I am more interested in justice for Madeleine than making friends. I hope this answers your post Ann Bartlett? If not feel free to pm me as I don't think the group should be used for this kind of thread anymore Hun

Ann Bartlett U asked I answered! Look whateva ! Its just ur whinin is no cigar to me ! Go be loyal to Lizzy or whoever I just feel ur reasons for bein here after a tirade of abuse may I add! are not for wee Maddie, My opinion so no need for pms , Ive said all I need to

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Tirade of abuse?

Ann Bartlett Ive said all I need to, I repeat!, now take urself off, I aint interested in folk like ya

Zora McCartney There are MANY people who have worked their butts off for 6yrs+ with the aim of justice for maddie. No disrespect to Lizzy at all but each and every one of those people who have stuck their necks out and given up their time and a large part of their personal lives deserve our respect for their monumental efforts. Now it's time for us all to play our part and actively DO something in support of justice for Maddie. Maddie first. Always.

Excellent comments on the above remark, with thanks.  

1.  'Work'? Since when has p#ssing about on internet hate groups been 'work' - unless she's saying she's getting paid for it.

And no, she most certainly does NOT deserve respect. All she and the freaky socks running that group is utter contempt for heading up a particularly nasty cyber-lynch mob.

How dare they claim to be seeking 'justice for Maddie'? They wouldn't know justice if it bit them on their bums, and Madeleine McCann is NOT their child; none of this is actually any of their business.

Not one of them gives a XXXX about Madeleine McCann, or any other child. They prove that every single day. She's just an excuse for them to vent their bile at society onto her parents.

2.  perhaps Zora would like to explain what people working their butts off on hate forums for 6 years has actually achieved for Madeleine?

How on earth is declaring Madeleine dead helping her? They have a totally warped sense of justice that is aimed to please the peasants and has absolutely nothing to do with justice for Madeleine.
    Ann Bartlett Exactly Zora, no one has exclusive rights ! I personally feel if ur not here for the right reason, that bein Maddie, then dont come . My thoughts anyway xxx

Olivia Hayes O'Brien I've a life to lead and I'm not interested in your problems Hun. Folk like me. The Internet is a big place sweetheart so I'll stay out of your way with my tirade of abuse. I'm not going to waste my time with folk like you Ann, I've not done or said anything personally to you as I've no interest in you. Your right Zora I totally agree and Madeleine is first. Always x

Ann Bartlett My probs??? Go drink a keg of wise up

Cherry Berry Ann you have attacked Olivia like some kind of bully, you said page is about madeleine yet I didn't notice you saying that when previously other people have made post after post about the takeover of the group, I think the word hypocrisy springs to mind.

Ann Bartlett This aint about the take over of the group, U say u THINK? Highly unlikely! An why are u here? Answers on a postcard.........

Cherry Berry You have made around 12 postings on this page relating to the takeover of the group, go and check under the posts made by admin on the subject and then you start attacking Olivia. Also who are you to ask me why I am here, I posted cos I saw someone being attacked unfairly while nobody who posts on this group including admin stepped in.

Ann Bartlett U dont like what I say? Well blow me down Im so hurt! Wise up will u, its nothin to do with u anyway! U stepped in? Wow, thats cyberly big of u..........

Cherry Berry Read back on your posts Ann its there for all to see. I will now leave you to it. Good night.

Ann Bartlett K! Grab a sock whilst ur goin...

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Thanks Cherry Berry. I was expecting stick when I came back no although not bullying by someone I never knew existed till an hour ago.

Ann Bartlett Omg the ole chestnut comes out now! Troll behaviour sayin they were bullied, anything to detract............

Olivia Hayes O'Brien I wasted enough time on this now. I'm of to read today's postings in one of the Madeleine groups. Don't think you've ran me out Ann I just couldn't be arsed with drama

Ann Bartlett Any ur sayin this Why? Do u think I actually care where u go an what u do? Lolol

Ketty Östman No one especially nice tone here. Is there no admin who can stop this? I am also a member of both groups, which I think is positive. We are here for Madeleine's sake, not for bitching. Incidentally, there seems to be so much akivitet here nowadays Hmmmm
    Oooh, who's trying to be a butch admin then, and failing?
    Paul Rees Right, what started as a simple welcome thread quickly degenerated into something of no use to man nor beast. Olivia Hayes O'Brien, you were welcomed back but if you just want to drag the group down by lamenting about something that has happened and cannot be changed I see no point in you staying. Talking a good game and saying it's all about Madeleine is all well and good but leave all your baggage at the door now to prove it.

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh dear! And Olivia had only just rejoined...

Ann Bartlett seems to the the very epitome of a forker - thick, nasty and barely literate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 am

Zora McCartney
    A pro McCann troll in action in this 15th July conversation with a former admin here:

Kerrie Lynskey
    Hi *** - are you admin on Controversy today?
    I have messaged Frances about Bear Grizz's thread. Think the CATS files are too libellous to discuss on an open forum. I am beginning to think that some members are given free reign to behave how they like - Dan Gleebits's remarks are apalling - why is he repeatedly allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour? He has been very rude to myself and Andy - and I am merely trying to protect the credibilty of this group - memebrs cant go around accusing the mccanns of sexual abuse - they are really overstepping the mark and ruining any credibilty this group has - it seems that some members are deleted for less ans others can say / do whatever they like...
    Very upset and offended by his remarks
    Please can you remove them?
    18:12
    Kerrie Lynskey
    victory is mine - thread removed muhaha you dumb fuckers...shall i email it to you?
    19:28
    Pardon, I have just seen your message Kerrie, what do you mean by the one timed at 18:12?
    20:04
    Kerrie Lynskey
    sent in error *** was chatting to my sister
    apologies
    ENDS

What do you make of that? Are you in a group with this person? Who was she offering to email it to? Why would she see getting a thread removed as a 'victory'? And who was she calling dumb fuckers?

Zora McCartney isn't it Ann? Just as I've been saying - they come over all supportive and concerned for the group while at the same time derailing threads and getting them removed. Frances was well aware of this incident so why on earth has she not called her out over it??
    5 minutes ago · Like · 1

Zora McCartney Well, Kerrie is no longer our problem but other groups can't say they weren't warned but should be asking themselves why it wasn't Frances doing the warning
    2 minutes ago · Like

Ann Bartlett Oh I no all about that kind of troll, all about them an the group an then bang theyre at it! Frances was prob in collusion with them, shes been on all the pro groups givin her support to the McCanns, Ive seen it a few yrs ago, no jokin xxx

Zora McCartney Always heard that Frances was a pro, never believed it but really beginning to wonder now. Why keep schtum?
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ann Bartlett she is, right back to the days she was Blondie2 on the mirror! xxx
    Oh, dear, looks like the knives are coming out.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 am

Bartlett is about as reliable as "Frances". Wasn't Bartlett the one who claimed Frances had accused her "mate" of rape? Unless her "mate" was a group of journalists, it wasn't him who was accused. He was off trying to shower the amorals with gifts at the time.

Old Blondie, what do we know about her?

Plenty.

More than enough to know she has absolutely no credibility.

The "pros" wouldn't have her, the pitchforkers are stuck with her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 am

Zora McCartney well, proof if it were needed that they're willingly harbouring pro mccann trolls. Let's leave them to it

Ann Bartlett Yep theyre welcome to them Zora , it will be their downfall , Karma will work her thing with them all xxx

Samantha Krauss Why is this sort of talk still going on? getting very boring now and hardly about Maddie is it!!

Zora McCartney This will be the last Samantha. We were shocked to see a pro mccann troll comment on one of the groups re the ID of an admin here and thought we'd share what we know. In the meantime, you can always a)unfollow this post and b) go to top right corner and click 'hide post'

Samantha Krauss i was Zora McCartney shocked , but the group needs to get over it and move on!!! rather than keep covering the same old ground and im going to ignore your silly advise re hiding the post!! you seem to like to court confronation.

Zora McCartney Hardly. just saying if you don't want to read it, hide it. not silly at all. or confrontational. we thought it was important to let people know of the incident which led to her being removed in light of the fact that someone else who knows is keeping it quiet (and she should remember cos we were all shocked at the time). we've done that and we're now moving on.

Warren Thornton Dear Kerrie i find the fact that all you do is accuse others of child abuse on Twitter sick and distasteful,so yah boo with bells on and i like Dan's posts for highlighting how utterly absurd pros and the McCann's are,it;s not as though they are innocent,that would be different but they are responsible for a child's death,nothing is sicker than that!

Julie Bennett And whoever is going back and forth needs to stop stirring cos it helps nobody. Iv left all other groups cos i dont know who ya can trust. Hell i dont even know if ya can trust this group but time will tell.

Zora McCartney Glad you're still here Julie. We intend to draw a line under it now and move on with minimal disruption.

Julie Bennett My bad here... There is a pro group but on closer inspection its pro prosecution so apologies frances. My bad. I will remove my comment when i am on pc as cant do it from phone and i think i will stop commenting

Madeleine Harman I'm thinking about leaving both groups as there seems to be more time spent on back stabbing, stirring and name calling than what the groups were originally setup for. I personally dont care who said what n who is a troll, as an adult i can deal with trolls. All i care about is getting the truth n justice that maddie deserves not this play ground rubbish. So please can we get back to doing what is right for maddie?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:16 am

Madeleine Harman I'm thinking about leaving both groups as there seems to be more time spent on back stabbing, stirring and name calling than what the groups were originally setup for. I personally dont care who said what n who is a troll, as an adult i can deal with trolls. All i care about is getting the truth n justice that maddie deserves not this play ground rubbish. So please can we get back to doing what is right for maddie?
    26 minutes ago

What would that be then, Madeleine? Arguing on forums? Stabbing each other in the back? Or do you mean pitchforking?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

darthvodka wrote:Madeleine Harman I'm thinking about leaving both groups as there seems to be more time spent on back stabbing, stirring and name calling than what the groups were originally setup for. I personally dont care who said what n who is a troll, as an adult i can deal with trolls. All i care about is getting the truth n justice that maddie deserves not this play ground rubbish. So please can we get back to doing what is right for maddie?
    26 minutes ago

What would that be then, Madeleine? Arguing on forums? Stabbing each other in the back? Or do you mean pitchforking?
    She means hanging, drawing and quartering those nasty, nasty parents. She doesn't give a sh*t for Madeleine, she only wants to hurt Kate and Gerry - and I bet it is due to jealousy, envy and spite.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm

All of them, sitting there behind their keyboards, do they never question what they are doing? The revulsion normal people feel towards them?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Have they removed the argument?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:45 pm

looks like . Trying to sweep things under the carpet again , won't work . Wonder why they aren't removeing the gibbers from the white supremacist ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Oh, dear, looks like The Dangly One has been de-adminned. Ahh, poor diddums.
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 6 Dangly13
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

and after all the trouble zora went to to install him . lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

seen the sh-te getting posted today ?

Dan Gleebitz I bet it was either Brown's brother Andrew, Kennedy, Corner, Uncle John or him wot sings at Wimbledon lol!
    5 minutes ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Or... Fester Rancid!

dangly thinks there was a 10th tapas lol!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm

They don't know a laibility hen they see one call the membership "f*ckface/t*athead", do they?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

darthvodka wrote:Bartlett is about as reliable as "Frances". Wasn't Bartlett the one who claimed Frances had accused her "mate" of rape? Unless her "mate" was a group of journalists, it wasn't him who was accused. He was off trying to shower the amorals with gifts at the time.

Old Blondie, what do we know about her?

Plenty.

More than enough to know she has absolutely no credibility.

The "pros" wouldn't have her, the pitchforkers are stuck with her.
    Just adding here, I could, if I chose to, go up close and personal with Frances' pms, right back to the mirror forum. I won't. She actually never was a "pro" she just wanted an audience. Bullying and all that. Not my style.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Wanting an audience is too true. Drama Queen attention whore. You name it.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 am

speakin of attention whores , good to see dangles spamming it with his crap lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 am

Dan Gleebitz She ought to be dragged on to Jeremy Kyle (ok, that would lower the tone a bit) and forced to do the lie detector.
    Imagine...
    Jezza: "Well well well...We asked you if you had large breasts. You said yes. You were LYING!"
    {Boooooooooooooooooooooooo}
    "We asked you if your repulsive husband kept squeezing your arm to shut you up. You said no. You were LYING!"
    {Boooooooooooooooooooooooo}
    "We also asked you whose pants smelt of death, was it yours? You said no. You were LYING! I'm afraid even Graeme can't help you, you Scouse skank...security, get the garbage bins..."

Now this is about the mother of a missing child. This total abuse and libel is about a woman who has no idea if her child is alive or dead. The above filth comes from someone professing to be concerned about this missing young child, someone who wants the truth.

Like the rest of the bottomfeeders though, it only want's it's truth to be known, nothing else will do. This abuse directed at the parents of a missing child fulfills a need a deep dirty psychological imbalance. Poster sock for scum, the" man" who calls himself genitals (oh and calls other "concerned posters" "T*athead/F*ckface").
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 am

wots it they like to say about pervs ? Hiding in plain sight ? They can't see dangles is a perv , that's their lookout , because everyone else can .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 pm

No one who can speak like that about a human being, let alone type it into a hate site, is anything but a liability. The hatred and spite just isn't normal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:29 am