A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

coco
    coco

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 5 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  coco Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 pm

so funny, that they think they are entitled to abuse and insult the McCann family and anyone who supports them , often in the most filthy obscene manner .

But one of the people they shafted retaliates and they burst into tears , demanding the blog's removed .

Hypocrites. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 5 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 am

The outrage over Hutton's blog is still rumbling on Manky 1:

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Very , But It looks exactly what it is a attempt to smear and says more about her than you guys x

20 hours ago · 4..

Pat Kennedy Racism -last resort of the feeble minded.

18 hours ago · 3..

Angie Price What exactly does "shill" mean please I was called that know its not nice but as you used the word thought you might enlighten me, and don't take any notice of idiots x

17 hours ago via mobile · 3..

Victoria Thomas Shill...plant or a stooge

17 hours ago · Edited · 2..

Victoria Thomas Pat...accusation of racism last resort of the feeble minded

17 hours ago · 2..

Justin Justice Man i honestly thought it had reference to paid trolls. shillings.. im dumb as ....

17 hours ago via mobile..

Victoria Thomas Much of a muchness J x

17 hours ago via mobile · 1..

Ann Bartlett Is that actually the best she can come up with???? Oh dear not too bright is she xxx

16 hours ago · 3..

Zora McCartney The most unpleasant thing above is the use of the word 'dodgy'. What's dodgy about his name? Is it his name she's describing as dodgy here? Or is it 'foreign'? Foreign= dodgy. Dodgy foreign name indeed - a bit like those dodgy foreign police who suspected Kate and Gerry eh! Dear oh dear.

13 hours ago via mobile · 2..

Linda Peet Folkard I am still looking at this Group's comments , but have also joined Lizzie's new group. Looked in on here and it appears to be a bitchfest !

8 hours ago via mobile..

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Not that I'm aware spent all day talking about Maddie x

8 hours ago · 1..

Paul Rees Where on here Linda? Or are you just stirring the pot?

8 hours ago..

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Regarding this specific thread, As Zora explained some very upsetting untrue things were said about the Admin here and they were not given the chance to defend themselves on the actual blog so have done so here as it was damaging to both the people involved and this page which in effect damages what we are trying to achieve which is Justice for Maddie .

8 hours ago · 2..

Linda Peet Folkard Am not stirring the pot Paul , I have a lot of respect for you . But there seems to be a lot of bickering if you scroll back. The new site is quite calm in comparison. Not taking any sides here at all. X

8 hours ago via mobile..

Paul Rees I've scrolled back and all seems OK. Do you have any comment on this topic?

8 hours ago..

Linda Peet Folkard No Paul , sorry . Will leave this group now . I wish you all the very best in finding the truth about what happened to Madeleine . I hope that one day we can all celebrate when justice is finally done . Very best wishes to all X

7 hours ago via mobile · 2..

Paul Rees Thank you Linda, you too

7 hours ago..

Linda Peet Folkard Sorry Paul , not sure how to leave ? Could you please delete me ? Thanks , feel sad about this X

7 hours ago via mobile..

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Take Care Linda xxx

7 hours ago..

Paul Rees I can't unless I ban you Linda! And I don't want to do that. Just go to the wheel by notifications and it drops down to show leave group. All the best x

7 hours ago..

Linda Peet Folkard Well can I stay then Paul , am in tears here , don't want to go really X

Paul Rees (( huge hugs )) please do! x

7 hours ago · 1..

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Stay Linda

7 hours ago..

Linda Peet Folkard Ok thanks Paul , felt like I was leaving friends . Thanks Kirstie , will stay X

Paul Rees You were but I won't hear of it any more x

7 hours ago · 1..

Tasha Adams Sorry not commenting on the original post because I have nothing valuable to contribute but just wanted to offer some hugs to Linda Peet Folkard. It has been a week of huge emotion amongst all the groups, it is tiring now and it is affecting a lot of people, hopefully it will all blow over soon, until then take a step back if you need to x

29 minutes ago

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

. It has been a week of huge emotion amongst all the groups, it is tiring now and it is affecting a lot of people

Aw, doncha feel sorry for the poor little forkers Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Good job they weren't around during the Blitz if they whine and cry like this over a fallout on a skanky internet site . Especially as they started the fight in the first place. lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 am

The flounce that turned into a tearful beg to stay! Leaving her friends? Shocked What friends are those, the ones with the long knives? Pathetic! Pitchforkers trying to flounce and falling flat!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:34 am

dunno , did they think anyone was going to thank them for destroying hoho's pride and joy cos dangly's nose was out of joint and he wanted payback ? Are they really that stupid ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 am

And STILL no sign of Gleebitz!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Mark Ward
    WHAT WOULD SHERLOCK HOLMES DO? (What really happened Part2)

Famous for ruling stuff out and what was left would be the truth let us apply his M O to this seemingly complex case but which probably isn't.
    "She's been abducted" scream each McCann to each family member down the phone the night of May 3rd 2007.
    They don't just tell one family member and request they spread the word.
    No. They repeat the same mantra separately to each individual relative.
    To bolster their story they also say "The shutters have been smashed", also repeatedly.

The first thing Holmes would do is check the veracity of their claim of the shutters being disturbed. He immediately sees they have NOT been and finds only one fingerprint. That of Kate's. Knowing that the parents in a missing child case are the first, and indeed most likely suspects of maldeeds, he already knows the McCanns are guilty (of something) given they have lied about the shutters. He knows he is looking at an attempt to stage an abduction, the word "ABDUCTION" the two have bellowed at their relatives, and somewhat surprisingly, the media and priests before even searching for their missing child, something "normal" parents would be doing.

Given that the McCanns spokesman, Mitchell, had to grudgingly concede that the shutters were NOT dislodged or tampered with TEAM McCANN subsequently change their story to leaving a door unlocked. We need go no further to know who is the guilty party here. The attempt to stage an abduction fails and has demonstrably failed.

The cadaver dog and blood dog identify blood on the wall and the scent of death in their apartment 5A, where no one had died before.
    Consider then: 5A, no one died in there before, McCanns holiday in there and are one child down and blood and afterwards blood and death scent in there..

DCI Redwood. Are you sure you are in the right job?

Errrrrrrrr, mark.........you are aware are you that Sherlock Holmes never did anything and wouldn't do anything now, that would be because he's made up. Sherlock Holmes exists in fiction, nowhere else.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Obi_Wanker_Nobi ‏@PhilThiefHooker 22h
    @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3
    Some little bird said you wore 2 faces. A little remiss of you I feel #mccann pic.twitter.com/EjG6gWZJBJ

----------

think that's him perving on twitter , that perv's been posting dirty stuff about women in hoho's lot.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Kev Jones Funny if you search on this group for phil thief hooker its links to an Admin on this group!!!!!!!!! Dan Gleebitz
    Sometimes I wish I'd stuck with Phil Thief-Hooker LOL! OMG!!!

Oops! the truth will out!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:11 pm

LOL, I see that it's been hastily removed by the Gestapo! Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 pm

they must be terrified every time danglys meds wear off and he gnaws thru the restraints . serves them right lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Hee hee! Poisoned chalice or what. Laughing 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:11 am

Not that I have the slightest interest in moderating for them but they need this one deleted quickly. It's been there 25 mins already. Everything a pitchforker is, libel, vicious and thick.

Claire Mitchell I dnt care what it would have looked like lesley. SY have a job to do and they are wasting "OUR" money following fake leads etc. we just want to know how and why?? Everyone knows who. K&G need to pay. Does anyone actually think the police will arrest them? I'm not so sure I think they might blame some other poor person to keep it covered up.
    Ooooo! I didn't know that lizzy That would b very interesting to know!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 am

This is in the files, is it?

Gillian Smith IMO I think they were going to pass her on to some paedo ring or child swap
    ,but it all went wrong and happened so fast without any close,i feel they know exactly what happened but it all went wrong on their part
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Paranoid, insane rambling from Zelda and co
    Zora McCartney
    An insight into the last couple of weeks events with the hope that you may understand a little better the drastic action Paul and I undertook. If you would rather not hear any more about it - please go to the top right hand corner of the post and click 'hide post'.

Lizzy knew about the fake accounts that waleed admitted to by Aug 3 at the latest when I told her here in this pm:
    3 August

03:18
    Zora McCartney
    if yuo look on the comments on this link <<link removed>> and go down to 21 July you will see Waleed Al-Uzaizi I just added a bunch of my aliases from margeret rogers to Sam stokes lol
    21 July at 23:19 · Like
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi see if you can spot fakes hehe
    21 July at 23:20 · Like · 1

Now at the time I did find it odd but nobody else seemed to bat and eyelid and also he was grieving so i sort of put it down to that. he was pm'ing me at the time rather excitedly asking what i thought and telling me that one of the pics he uses is his ex-wife!! Which he uses without her knowledge. I really didnn't know what to make of it tbh. Turns out Frances didn't know. she does now and is thinking the worst. I really don't think he's a pro at all but these 9 accounts are his former pro aliases. What I found odd is that he told us all he stopped believing and being pro McCann within the first year BUT some of these accounts are from 2010!! Pop Up Toaster, Suzi Kelly, Luna Pearce, Alan Suter, Sam Stokes, Gina Ginetty and more all added on 21/7. Sorry i didn't bring it up before, i really thought everyone knew, although i was puzzled as to why noone said anything. i feel a littel annoyed with myself for mentioning it is a pro mole. I'd prefer to think absolutely NOT of course and hope that perhaps he is just needing a break. Anyhow, I just thought you should know about these fake (former pro mccann) acounts. I'm honestly not trying to get one over on Waleed whatsoever but now that i've discussed this with Frances and realised how serious it could be I thought I should tell you. You'll find those accounts all added on 21 July. I don't think he's done anything with them or even intends to but it is bizarre and what if he DID intend to do something with them? all at the same time? oh one other thing - one of the accounts is a gina ginetty. his old pro name was ginO ginetty...for someone who claims to not want his identity discovered by pros it seems a little careless. But I don't know. It could all be quite innocent. So much for me being brief eh? Lol. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up sooner Lizzy. and i really hope you know Im not being vindictive or getting personal but all together it all looks a bit odd you know? anyway,,,,i'll leave it with you. I must sleep. Night xxx

03:21
    Zora McCartney
    9 fake accounts in total

03:21
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well thanks Zora...

NOTE: That was in the early hours of Sat Aug 3rd. In the early hours of Monday Aug 5th, a member (who had been added by Waleed on the 3rd ) added more than 20 “friends” to the group. The member in question had a lot in common with W's fake accounts (same games, even the obscure ones, same spelling errors, odd punctuation and same ambiguous posts). Later that morning, a Carol Arden asked to join the group and Frances accepted. I pm'd her and told her it was one of his accounts HERE:

15:40
    Zora McCartney
    Hi Frances. Did waleed mention? Carol arden is one of his accounts. That's his ex wife in the pic! Hope there's some explanation and he's told you or lizzy. Know I'm on hols but recognised the pic straight away. Let me know if I need to tell lizzy xx

16:01
    Frances Gallagher
    Oh he has just tol me that it is an alter ego an I don't think that Lizzy likes that ..am not comfortable with it myself,
    Oh I don't know ....he will leave if the subject is broached in admin ...very hard for me to decide what to do in that it is wrong but he will lose it if told so

17:20
    Zora McCartney
    At least he's told you I suppose. I don't know if he remembers sending me the link to that profile before. I thought about pm'ing him but things are rocky enough between us. It is odd though and imagine the pros were to find out he was using someone's pic without their permission? Not too impressed with that myself. I dunno what's for the best....might try to forget about it til I get home. Bizarre

17:22
    Frances Gallagher
    I on't get it .,he seems to think there is nothing wrong with it ..he is 61 what is he doing with fake profiles?
    I o believe he is anti ...but after that I cannot figure him out ..why would he bother mess around on the net like that
    maybe it is best that we tell him we don't want anyone using socks?

17:29
    Zora McCartney
    It is very strange. Maybe he just has a sense of mischief? Or trying to help by adding to the numbers? He seemed quite excited the night that he added loads. Maybe we'll have to tell him or even tell him he should make sure Lizzy knows and then she can tell him when he does ? How to go about it tactfully though? That's the questioN

LATER THAT EVENING, Alan Suter (who we know to be one of Waleed's fakes) posted on a thread started by the same suspect id that had added lots of accounts the previous night. Again, I pm'd Frances HERE:

10:06
    Zora McCartney
    Hi Frances, you know Alan Suter is Waleed? What is he playing at??I'm going to pm him later, then he can't say i've gone behind his back. Want to tell Paul but I'm kinda stuck. It might look personal after the gypsy thread thing. But I'll pm Waleed and try to keep it friendly as possible but I'll point out how awful it would be if the pros or anybody at all found out that an admin here had added at least 10 other accounts and was now commenting with at least one of them!! Talk to you later x

10:21
    Zora McCartney
    Well I've done it....Zora McCartney
    hi Waleed, how are you?
    I noticed you added that account with the pic of your ex wife.. I recognised the pic straight away. Also, Alan Suter, that's one of yours right? Do the others know? I just wondered cos it would be an absolute nightmare if the pros were to find out an admin here had 10 or 11 accounts and was using some of them to post. You know what I mean? I don't want to poke my nose in. Maybe the others do know all about it. But I was just kinda puzzled and thought I'd ask you.
    Probably gonna have to tell Paul and certainly Lizzy but will wait and see what he comes back with. This really is putting us in an awkward position and i feel bad about not saying anything to Paul yet. Anyway, let's wait and see x

11:51
    Frances Gallagher
    Well done ...that takes some guts ..I didn't know that Alan Suter was his too .He made a long post yesterday ...That has to be brought to Lizzy's attention ..that makes it a lot more serious. Let me know what he says.
    Have a good day xx

14:01
    Frances Gallagher
    Am gobsmacked ..but don't remember him saying, He is removing ALL his accounts from our group ...he did it to make the numbers up to 2000 ..I cannot remember him saying that ..,but probably would have thought he was joking ..obviously Lizzy did not comment either.. He sees nothing wrong with it, .Well well done, ,,you got him to remove them xx

15:46
    Zora McCartney
    Yeah it's all very strange. I told him i wasn't trying to tell him what to do - you saw what i said to him - but i get the feeling he's not very happy with me - again. He said he was going to announce in admin chat that alan was him. He says he used it cos he didn't think it would look good for an admin to write such a satirical post. I've told him he should think about telling lizzy so it's all out in the open and should also tell her that he's using the carol account to infiltrate (his word not mine) unite. Heaven help us if anyone finds that out. Depends if he's told anyone else and if they're trustworthy i suppose. He says he put all the names in admin. He didn't but he did say he'd added 9 accounts and asked if we could spot them. Who knows? Maybe he thinks he was doing good. I feel so awkward now. Will be best if he tells lizzy himself xx

15:50
    Frances Gallagher
    he does say he posted it in admin ,,I don't remember it ..I just don't get where he is coming from that he does not admit it is wrong. I responded to Alan's post ..so that is twice he hoodwinked me. ..I know lizzy is big into being able to trust admin ...maybe you should run it by Paul first?

16:01
    Zora McCartney
    I can send you the link later when I'm on the laptop. I saw last night you had responded something like "i like you Alan" and it made me so angry but i didn't want to tell you as it was late and i didn't want to stress you out any more. Then i thought about pm'ing paul but again it was late and I was tired. Should let him know though. I just don't know how friendly he is with him so I'll have to give it some careful thought on how i word it. Doesn't feel right keeping it from him though. I knew straight away when he said in admin chat that a friend had joined unite that it was him. Maybe he assumed everyone else did. OR maybe he didn't realise what a good memory I've got! Lol. Bloody nightmare. That's us home now. Just a short break. Off for a snooze now so see you later on xx
    16:06
    Frances Gallagher
    It is a hard one for you ...but to me it is very clear. ..he tried to pull the wool over my eyes with first Carol and then Andy ...so all trust is gone .I think tell paul an if he decides that Lizzy needs to be told it is out of your hands. .Just pass the decision over to him ..Paul may not think it is so serious..I just think that the fake profiles on top of his meltdown and personal vendetta against Dan ..shows he is not admin material.. imo

16:12
    Zora McCartney
    Well exactly. How are we to know he doesn't have a load of other fake profiles in the group? He's seen my last pm but no response as yet. I'll pm Paul after i get up xx

16:14
    Frances Gallagher
    well 10 fake profiles is bizarre. Why did he create themg.........
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

More to the previous post.
    ......16:22
    Zora McCartney
    He says they were from his pro days as they all had lots of profiles. Even then you have to wonder why he held onto them

16:25
    Frances Gallagher
    yes. Where did he post as a pro? If he is so dishonest how do we know he is not a pro still? Though his profile is real

20:55
    Frances Gallagher
    I dont know whats going on with him. Only thing that is comforting is that he is using a real account now

7 August

15:14
    Frances Gallagher
    Hope you are okay. You shouldnt have to deal with this on your break. Think Waleed needs to go but Dan needs to set the record straight x

15:15
    Zora McCartney
    Yes on both counts. I'm so stressed out. Still haven't told Paul. Think I'll send him a quick pm now x

15:16
    Frances Gallagher
    Oh I think he knows .he asked how he saw Dan's post
    I think Lizzy won't trust Waleed either

15:19
    Zora McCartney
    Hi Paul. I'll pm you later. Need a break! In a tricky spot re waleed and recent activity on some of his multiple id's. Have discussed it with him by pm and suggested he should fess up. Sorry for keeping it from you. Needed to be sure in my own mind it wasn't personal. I'll send you details later. But if the pros or ANYONE gets wind of it we're fucked

15:19
    Zora McCartney
    So
    Let's hope waleed confesses all

15:20
    Frances Gallagher
    I think he will flounce

Zora McCartney
    Hope so!

Frances Gallagher
    For sure he will
    You are better off letting it all out rather than let it fester

15:26
    Zora McCartney
    I know. I'm going to pm the details to paul later. Don't really want to expose him in admin chat but it may yet come to that

15:28
    Frances Gallagher
    I think it all needs to come out to clear the air

NOTE: As you can see, Frances was very supportive and saw the need to get it out in the open and try to understand why all the fake accounts.

LATER THAT EVENING (Wed 7th Aug) as we were discussing a contentious admin decision from the previous weekend HERE

20:37
    Zora McCartney
    i don't want to keep arguing about it
    i want to talk about Carol Arden

20:38
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    but u are

20:39
    Zora McCartney
    Lizzy i was hoping that waleed would have told you and he may well have done...
    but i feel we all need to discuss Waleed's recent activity with his fake accounts

20:40
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    nothing major but had moments I felt decisions were hasty

20:40
    Zora McCartney
    I'm really sorry about this but it is really important.
    Lizzy?

20:41
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    I announced in this chat that I have at least 10 accounts from over 5 years ago and named them in chat here
    now Zora you are being childish

20:42
    Zora McCartney
    Now you are using a fake account with your ex-wife's pic - without her knowledge - to infiltrate Unite.
    Does Lizzy know this? What if the pros or unite get a hold of THAT?
    Sorry Waleed but it is alarming

20:43
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    yes I used Carol to check if united were talking about us and came right bk to assure you unite were not discussing us

20:43
    Zora McCartney
    Alan Suter

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    Zora I know you dont like me because sweet Dan got banned

20:45
    Zora McCartney
    you also joined this group as Carol and let Frances add you before you told her who you were, then you commented as Alan Suter the same night

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    90% of our members are using a fake account

Zora McCartney
    Frances said ' i think i like you alan' so hoodwinked for a 2nd time

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    including sweet Dan

Zora McCartney
    please don't insult me with the sweet dan stuff
    i've struggled over the last 2 days with this and that IS an insult
    Pop Up Toaster
    Luna Pearce
    Volvo Man
    Dan Summers
    Damian Stewart

20:47
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    sorry 2 are mine and were announced here on chat others might be urs or Dans

20:48
    Zora McCartney
    another thing
    you said these are accounts from your pro day - which you say were over 5 yrs ago
    yet some of them are from 2008 and 2009
    sorry 2010
    you should have taken my advice and told everyone yourself but this couldn't wait any longer

20:51
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    so some where some where to play mafia wars and frontierville lol so what

20:51
    Zora McCartney
    it's not personal but we can't have a) admin deceiving each other b)admin infiltrating other groups certainly not without Lizzy's express permission
    an d to be honest i'm too tired and fed up of this to continue. I hope the others can see where i'm coming from. The pros or anyone get hold of an admin adding a load of his own fake profiles AND commenting AND joining other groups incognito...then we're up shit creek
    Paul I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you to get back
    would rathre we were all here

20:54
    Paul Rees
    Just catching up guys... ********** who has asked to join - sounds familiar, has she been with us before?

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    seriously how old are you Zora because your acting like a child .. Im sorry Dan got banned but he deserved it and you are bitter

Zora McCartney
    think so
    IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH DAN

Paul Rees
    She is not Waleed!

Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    Its all to do with Dan

Zora McCartney
    no Waaleed. Let's talk some more about YOU
    and your fake adcounts
    please assure us that you removed them all and that there are no more that we don't know about
    FORGET the gypsy thread and stop using it as a distraction

20:57
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    look I really havnt time for all this so I quit will also remove myself from group .. maybe now ora you can get Dan back and with enough luck as Admin

7 August Waleed Al-Uzaizi left the conversation.

20:58
    Zora McCartney
    so you won't talk about it?
    sorry everyone. couldn't keep it in any longer
    i'm still really concerned about his accounts and what he could be doing with them

21:00
    Frances Gallagher
    I was going to get involved just at that point ...but I knew you needed to get that off your chest

21:01
    Zora McCartney
    well it seemed silly to keep going over the gypsy thread when it was academic anyway
    but i'm sorry if i went about it the wrong way

21:02
    Frances Gallagher
    No ..there was no right way
    except to let it all out

I knew it was burdening you,

21:03
    Paul Rees
    Hells bells - are you OK Zora?

Zora McCartney
    i think so

Paul Rees
    That was a lot to shoulder alone x

Zora McCartney
    he was making me angry
    could you tell?
    lol
    yeah it's been so awkward coming on the back of the deletions, then Dan

21:04
    Paul Rees
    I was there with you! When he dared call you childish!!!
    Just like a pro would!

21:04
    Zora McCartney
    YES!!

21:05
    Frances Gallagher
    yes.. I knew too Paul ,,but I can't get my head around it ..thought there had to be a reasonable explanation
    but I was starting to feel uneasy.......
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

And more.
    .......21:05
    Paul Rees
    There clearly isn't...

21:05
    Zora McCartney
    how long after 'Carol' Joined did he tell you?

21:06
    Frances Gallagher
    Thats what I cannot believe ..He got personal when you told him what you knew
    about a day or two ..maybe longer

21:06
    Zora McCartney
    he wouldn't have told me...but probably didn't bank on me remembering the ex wife pic
    still in unite btw

21:07
    Frances Gallagher
    Well I wouldn't have copped on to that..really? Not on ..we don't need a spy there
    and the Alan one?

Paul Rees
    OMFG. He has just msgd me to say he's left the group?

Zora McCartney
    he has
    i just looked
    do you think Lizzy will be angry with me?

21:08
    Frances Gallagher
    no Zora ...

Paul Rees
    NO WAY

Frances Gallagher
    definitely not
    I support you 100%

Zora McCartney
    thank god

Paul Rees
    Discussed this morning, right behind you

21:09
    Zora McCartney
    cos i took a bit of a risk there

Paul Rees
    What a delicate situation for you!!!

Zora McCartney
    but had to be done

21:32
    Paul Rees
    Well done Zora x

21:33
    Frances Gallagher
    indeed Zora. .Respect xx

21:33
    Zora McCartney
    Thanks Paul. and i am sorry i didn't talk to you about it sooner
    we're having a tough old time of it

21:36
    Paul Rees
    Yes but this couldn't wait so well done x

**Later that evening**

Conversation started 7 August

23:41
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    so Zoara....you feeling ok?

23:42
    Zora McCartney
    yes
    i'm fine
    was a bit stressful figuring out what to do about it

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    goodo...can u sleep ok tonight?

Zora McCartney
    but it's done now

23:43
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    always deal with issues or they stay inside you and you get angry with toothpaste tubes...lol

Zora McCartney
    yes and hopefully get back to the group. i've felt a little off re Waleed ever since he added those accounts so it's a relief

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    so are they all deleted/

23:44
    Zora McCartney
    the ones we know about

23:46
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    i hadnt forgotten zora...

NOTE: The above happened on Wed 7th Aug. I spent the next couple of days following the trails and trying to get a handle on exactly how many accounts he had which as an impossible task. I thought the best course of action would be to try to identify the accounts that were still in the group.

8 August ADMIN CHAT

07:21
    Zora McCartney
    I just want to be able to get back to the group a bit more again without all this distarction
    i would like to keep researching Waleed's possible aliases but it's too big a job for one person
    but i'll try to compose something. something concise so we all know what to look out for
    Martin Rodriguez makes the same spelling mistakes and punctuates in the same slightly odd way
    but i'll see what i can dig up, put it in admin and try to move on

07:32
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    ok...i have asked him outright to be honest with me...lets see what he says...he will then know that if I find he has lied that trust has gone...Dont use your precious time for now Zora...lets see what he tells me...

07:34
    Zora McCartney

07:34
    Zora McCartney
    ok....well he should have been honest with you about the fake accounts, about infiltrating unite etc

9Aug
    18:33
    Zora McCartney
    I will post re Martin Rodriguez at the very least this evening
    The others he seems to try to change his style somewhat but Martin is VERY similar
    WalMart

18:34
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Oqk..lets focus on him and see if it is waleed first

18:35
    Zora McCartney
    He's the most regular poster of those I've come across so far
    ********** is distinct possibility too but I'll deal with Martin first. May be a couple of hours though. Should have posted something by now but been so busy

NOTE: Unfortunately, we can't share the Rodriguez evidence itself or any other as that information will be forwarded to police along with the information on fraudulent use of fund money posted here the other day but I can show fellow admins' reaction to the evidence I compiled HERE:

Out of all the suspected aliases, Martin is closest to Waleed. There's hardly anything on his profile which is unusual compared to his other fake accounts who have hundreds of friends and lots of games and likes

There's more on so many other people but i'll leave it he for now
    Like · · Unfollow Post · Saturday at 08:47
    Seen by 3
    Paul Rees likes this.

Paul Rees You are << brilliant >>
    Saturday at 09:30 · Unlike · 1

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Great work Zora!
    Saturday at 10:09 · Unlike · 2

Zora McCartney Nailed!...NEXT!! lol
    Saturday at 10:11 · Like · 1

Paul Rees That ***** woman!
    Saturday at 10:18 · Unlike · 1

Frances Gallagher That's a fake profile for sure. I often wondered why a kid of his age would be interested in the McCann case and now I see he has no friends and his only wall posts are about the McCann case. I think that Martin has been here longer than Waleed?
    Saturday at 10:31 · Unlike · 2

Frances Gallagher It seems that he is still opening new accounts .This has to be Waleed [I got a friend request from him] – link removed
    Saturday at 11:48 · Like

Zora McCartney a user on *** pro forum called ***: ' wot a shower of scammers , wannabees and nutters . ' and 'Sounds like the lifeboats are gonna be launched , admin's got her escape plan sorted . wonder what's rattled her cage ?' SAME punctuation. will look for more on *** tomorrow
    Saturday at 22:48 · Edited · Like

NOTE: By early Sat 10th Aug, everyone was in agreement that Martin was indeed Waleed.

10 August
    09:37
    Paul Rees
    Zora you have set that out so brilliantly in admin... I'm 100% convinced

09:38
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    morrrning xx (4.38am here...lol)

09:38
    Zora McCartney
    morning
    Martin Rodriguez evidence is in admin, Lizzy, when you're awake!

09:39
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    I'll have a check Xora...thanks for what you are doing... I will check the IPs and lets see if I can get the proof (havent yet checked the post but sounds good)
    just working on a post..

Zora McCartney
    I suspect ******, ****** and possibly ******* but haven't had time to lay them all out like I have with Martin

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    ok...let me finish reading your thingy

Zora McCartney
    ok, I need to go and give the hire car back

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well...i can maybe check without you going to that trouble if they are actively posting

10:07
    Zora McCartney
    ****** has only posted once, ****** intermittently
    but ****** has always looked a bit iffy. same kind of stuff as Martin

10:13
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    it will take me some time to set it up to check the IPs but you have done great groundwork Zora...thanks...xx

Zora McCartney
    you're welcome. i'll keep at it

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    I have SPECIFICALLY asked him to be honest with me re the IDs....so...he will have me to deal with if I find the lied by omission...with PROOF...

11 Aug

11:58
    Zora McCartney
    Zora McCartney a user on ******forum called ******: ' wot a shower of scammers , wannabees and nutters . ' and 'Sounds like the lifeboats are gonna be launched , admin's got her escape plan sorted . wonder what's rattled her cage ?' SAME punctuation. will look for more on ***** tomorrow

11:59
    Zora McCartney
    not exactly conclusive but we should consider the possibility that he's a full on pro

12:00
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    its ok...im checking now..lol

12:00
    Paul Rees
    Yes looking that way.

12:01
    Zora McCartney
    best case scenario, he's an attention seeker with unhealthy interest in the group
    but more likely he's a pro who's been with us for months and is still with us, everywhere

12:18
    Zora McCartney
    he's being allowed now to make fools of our members. when he posts as suter or rodriguez or whoever and gets likes and responses, like Frances did with suter, it's unfair on everyone who is here for earnest reasons
    makes me angry
    i did all that work on Rodriguez....yet he's still here

12:30
    Zora McCartney
    I don't see the point in me knocking my pan in, staying up till all hours doing it again if it's not enough. I'll put a list of names in admin, along with a brief outline of what to look for and leave it at that

12:39
    Paul Rees
    I agree - he needs to go.
    In all his guises.
    Sitting there ready for the trial.

12:40
    Zora McCartney
    i really don't think it would damage us so much to have a suspected troll cull
    everyne knows we have trolls

12:47
    Paul Rees
    Yes and I believe they're here to take us down before the trial starts.......
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:09 pm

And yet more.
    .......12:47
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Dont be banning any of them...i need to check the IPs..
    i can tell who each of them are but need time

12:48
    Zora McCartney
    do you really need any more proof re rodriguez?

12:48
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    i can confirm...if they are gone I have lost the opportunity
    i want the Ip yes

12:49
    Zora McCartney
    well in that case a list of names of possible aliases will be enough
    a waste of many hours otherwise

12:50
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    as I said before...i dont want you spending all your time...just a couple that post wiill probably be enough
    for now anyway...
    im checking the info on their pages...its very technical and involved but its worth it in the end...

12:51
    Zora McCartney
    i won't spend any more time on it then. i just don't understand why we can't be tougher.
    but i'll write up what i can later and leave it with you

12:51
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    and I need to get them to the stats page...then I can see for sure and ALSO it will show others...once I have the stats page then we can see
    its not about tough,...its about proof...solid proof
    and so easy to get the others and any future

12:53
    Zora McCartney
    we've been infiltrated to the highest level by a probable pro and he's taking the piss out of our members imo

12:53
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    please Zora...its important for the future as welll...

12:54
    Paul Rees
    We need to be troll free here or we're saving up horrendous problems for a manic time ahead IMO

12:55
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    you have done great work Zora...but have patience and i will always be able to tell...but bottom line is as long as group remains ok
    exactly....so thats why I MUST start recording them in stats

12:56
    Paul Rees
    << heavy sigh >>

12:56
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    i will be able to tell if any of them come back as someone else...surely THAT is important to you?

dont be giving me the sigh Paul..lol

12:57
    Paul Rees
    It is but I am worried they could attack us first?

12:57
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    unlike forums its not as easy to check ID/IPs but I can do it...and that is absolutely important but i need them close to get that info
    Do you not realise that if you point me to a pro I can check them and log them and KNOW if they come back 9not the disruptive ones...they must go)
    once I have them on the stats list it lists their name and if they come back it tells me

13:01
    Paul Rees
    Yes - but time is of the essence here as we don't know what they're planning to do. It could be too late if we fanny around getting all their ip addresses.

13:01
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    that will be priceless as far as I am concerned

13:02
    Zora McCartney
    i just thin it makes us look weak and vulnerable and if waleed is to leak the news himself - the pros do go on a lot about having someone on the iinside

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    so you ban them and they come back in the next hour as someone

else...that will not be helpful

Zora McCartney
    yes i believe time IS of the essence too Paul
    they'll always do that

13:03
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    we are not weak...its IMPORTANT to have control and not just battle our way through it

13:03
    Zora McCartney
    unless we have more rigorous standards

13:05
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    you list the trolls...ill check them and when we get new members i can find out BEFORE they join in if they are already banned
    cant you see the benefit of that?

13:06
    Paul Rees
    Yes I can see the benefit but an you now see the risk?

13:07
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well your method can be used later if we have to but WHILE we have time it is absolutely important to arm ourselves with secret weapons

13:08
    Zora McCartney
    but do we have time?

13:09
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Im uncomfortable with the suggestion that I am acting 'weak' when in actual fact I have the tech knowledge to do whats best for us to give us control instead of just flailing around always wondering
    well when will it be an issue?

13:09
    Zora McCartney
    i didn't say you were acting weak but if people know that we're harbouring trolls and allowing them to post - it may LOOK weak
    it already is isn't it?

13:11
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    like I say....you tell me the trolls you want checked out and I can do it...it may take a day or two to set up..maybe less...but it can be almost immediate...why cant you see how valuable that can be?

13:11
    Zora McCartney
    i can but i think we're at risk in the meantime

13:12
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    at risk?
    today?
    tomorrow?

13:13
    Zora McCartney
    yes
    if we have pro trolls here now...yes

13:13
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    so what can happen today?
    im not talking about obvious disruptors
    but i CAN get their info also as they will be back and giving you more work...what makes more sense?

13:15
    Zora McCartney
    they can change their IP as much as they change accounts though ?

13:15
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    yes...but the majority wont as they dont think we can check
    they have no idea that i can pinpoint them

13:16
    Zora McCartney
    well you have rodriguez, and we know he has at the very least 12 accounts and probably many more and has probably been some of the trolls we've already booted

13:17
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    i already have lists of IPs

13:17
    Zora McCartney
    well, ******** and some of the people she added
    ******* a possibility

13:18
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well i will check rodriguez and see the details and how he matches with all the other IDs under suspicion and then WHAMO...
    I feel sad that you dont have more trust in me...I managed to get a major disruptor TAKEN OFF THE INERNET...im not new at this

13:19
    Zora McCartney
    it's not about trust in you. i just feel we're vulnerable and they're taking the piss out of us

13:21
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    and Im telling you that Iwant the control of them...if we have to then we CAN use 'your' method...but Im not happy having the ability to take control and being told its not worthwhile...of course it is worthwhile

13:22
    Paul Rees
    But it is time consuming - could be too late.

13:22
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    its not an either/or situation...but I want to know WHO is joining when the trouble starts and if it at the expense of a few trolls right now...so be it...
    they wont be let in until i have chcked them...or shortly after

13:23
    Zora McCartney
    i just feel it's so wrong that he's posted and our members have liked or responded in earnest. i was so angry when he posted as suter and frances was taken in

13:23
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    i understand...and I have dealt with that before
    so i will try to sort it today/tomorrow as soon as I can and then we can DEAL with it
    you have done great work Zora....lets take it to the end
    and see exactly HOW many
    I MAY be able to check FB IP's thats what I am doing right now
    I have to ask you to trust me on this..but I have to be tricky and find the best way
    i wont just get the IPS...i can often find out WHO people are
    all above board and legit

now why wouldnt you consider that as important to the grop?
    can u give me the link to rodrigues?

13:35
    Zora McCartney
    his profile?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    yes

Paul Rees
    Nobody's saying it's not important, but it will take time that we don't have

13:36
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    take time? to check each one?
    it will take more time to have them coming back the next day as someone else

13:37
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    can I ask why you both seem so against something that is so valuable?

Zora McCartney
    we are vulnerable
    that's it

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    or COULD be so valuable

13:38
    Zora McCartney
    in a nutshell

13:38
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    give me a day or two...maybe less
    well i WILL be doing the checking and I dont want to lose the info so I am asking you to bear with me...unles you can tell me why we are in major problems today

13:39
    Zora McCartney
    i think harbouring an unknown amount of pro trolls is a major problem on any day

13:40
    Paul Rees
    Same here.

13:40
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    and Im saying that what I can do will FAR outweigh any immediate issues

13:42
    Paul Rees
    It might do. We don't know.

13:42
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well...lets see...
    thats fair isnt it?

13:43
    Zora McCartney
    waleed himself is still an unknown quantity
    i've shown it's possible he is ***** on a pro forum

13:44
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    so lets see if we can prove it...
    dont forget...lol...im on your side!

NOTE: Later on Sunday 11th Aug, Martin Rodriguez posted his own OP and commented on Bear Grizz's post re going to Portugal, as discussed in admin chat HERE:

22:53
    Frances Gallagher
    really\? I am nervous about emailing people
    see martin's post on the first thread lol

22:54
    Zora McCartney
    lol
    wind up

Frances Gallagher
    I would say so ...

Zora McCartney
    hoping to start an argument

22:55
    Frances Gallagher
    Waleed didn't like bear

22:55
    Zora McCartney
    ah that's right

22:56
    Frances Gallagher
    naughty Zora

22:57
    Zora McCartney
    Bear might take offence - again!

22:58
    Frances Gallagher
    I don't think he will understand what is going on

22:59
    Zora McCartney
    no but im sure he'll agree it is odd and he's not daft either
    Martin won't reply. he didn't the other day

NOTE: In the meantime, Paul and I both received pm's from members concerned about friend requests they'd received from unknown, brand new accounts after posting here

Monday 12 Aug

12 AugustPaul Rees left the conversation.

12 AugustYou left the conversation.

ENDS
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Back to the fragrant (NOT) Zelda.
    By the morning of Monday 12th, when Martin was still in the group, Lizzy still in pm's with Waleed, and her method of IP harvesting not looking quite so straight forward or anywhere near fast enough to cope with the extent of the problem we decided to act. There was a clear difference of opinion as you can see above. Lizzy thought she could get every suspect id into a chat then persuade them to click a link to her forum and felt that this method would be more successful as it may help us to not let in the trolls in the first place (if they could be identified and were not hiding their IPs). Paul and I could see the thinking behind that but felt that there simply wasn't the time and with things happening in Portugal RIGHT NOW and the libel trial on the horizon that we had to act. We thought it extremely unfair on our genuine, honest members to knowingly harbour trolls who could be making friends with them in a variety of guises. Whether you agree or disagree with our actions, we hope that this gives you a greater understanding as to what happened and how it is nothing to do with ego (or race!! as has been disgracefully suggested). Noone can deny the vast amount of work Lizzy has put into collating other's research and making her videos (which have opened many eyes to the case) but let's not forget the MANY others who have, in one way or another, given over a significant part of their lives for 6 1/2 yrs, whether it be translating, researching, running forums, blogging, tweeting or simply reading. It means just as much to them and us as it does anyone else to see justice for Maddie. NOW is the time to get our heads together and see how best we can raise awareness in the build-up to and during the libel trial - with minumum disruption

**any edits above are to protect the privacy of uninvolved parties or is among the evidence going to police
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:28 pm

The pros or anyone get hold of an admin adding a load of his own fake profiles AND commenting AND joining other groups incognito...then we're up shit creek
    You sure are, as this is now gone viral.
    Zora McCartney
    it's not personal but we can't have a) admin deceiving each other b)admin infiltrating other groups certainly not without Lizzy's express permission
    Too late to stop that too.  Horse, stable, door, bolt comes to mind.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but not when you have just dug yourself into a deep hole.  I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?  Laughing Laughing  Very Happy Very Happy

Oops, the peasants are revolting again.
    Mandy-Jane BA Parker Did lizzy found this group? Wasn't it hers to do as she chooses? If you didn't agree with her you should have left and started your own! Not steal someone else's how dishonest and disloyal!! I don't know any of you but find this quite disturbing and the people responsible not trustworthy at all!! X
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:59 pm

07:21
    Zora McCartney
    I just want to be able to get back to the group a bit more again without all this distarction
    i would like to keep researching Waleed's possible aliases but it's too big a job for one person
    but i'll try to compose something. something concise so we all know what to look out for
    Martin Rodriguez makes the same spelling mistakes and punctuates in the same slightly odd way
    but i'll see what i can dig up, put it in admin and try to move on

How often before have we heard paranoid lunacy like that from forkers? Pcorneater

13:07
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    well your method can be used later if we have to but WHILE we have time it is absolutely important to arm ourselves with secret weapons

13:08
    Zora McCartney
    but do we have time?
    Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 3h
    @xxxxxFernxxxxx Yes, kind of Zora to provide us with access to HiDeHitler's Secret Bunker conversations! #McCann
    Zora McCartney Thanks Ann and Gareth. So glad you can see the predicament here. We never established whether waleed id still a pro but even if he's not, someone who has so many accounts to keep up with is not nearly focused enough on what's coming and no use to anybody. No Lizzy didn't found the group. Noone is denying the massive amount of work Lizzy's done but this episode highlighted exactly why the group is too much for one person to shoulder and why we can't wait around for ever to make decisions. We could have had it all dealt with almost 2wks ago. Not gonna discuss it endlessly. It's all there to make of it what you will
    Justin Justice Man so frances knew backed you, but is now admin of another group said multiple profiles person is a member of? thats very strange to me.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Zora McCartney Er NO we don't want pros. They waste our time and derail discussion. Simple
    Oh, but you already have them, you silly - person. All over the shop actually. How do you think the world gets all this info and it gets posted up so fast? If I were you, I'd start looking very close to home before you begin trying to prove someone on another forum is your leaker. In three words. watch your back, not the road in front. Ever heard of hide in plain sight?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 pm

More unease from the revolting peasants.
    Kirstie Sheena MacLeod I find it more alarming that the IPs are being gathered to the point of pin pointing who the person is etc , I'm personally more grateful that practice is not being done , not that I have anything to hide but its a breach of trust! Maybe people are fine with it , but when someone knows that much they know your address is that not a invasion of privacy? I am curious as to how Frances changed so much! Quite un-nerving since she was all so lovely via PM , I don't think 90% of people here are fake sure most are genuine but you both deserve credit you did the right thing for everyone! So much flack for simply showing you have integrity and doing what's right!! Lets hope people now realize the truth of it and wake the hell up
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Eddie Ankeela Look. A geezer with false accounts from this group had signed up with one of those accounts to join a Pro McCann group. If he had of been discovered and linked to this group there would have been fireworks. He could have pulled the trigger anytime. He was EX pro we are told, and who is to say he was not still? I personally think now that I have read the post from Zora that a decision had to be made. That is basically it. Yes? The rest is just moving away from this. High emotions (Been there during this episode) I am satisfied of why things were done. Others have to see it for the simple reason why it was done. Come on people.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm

didn't know dogs could post on fb , so that must be a false account .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:50 pm