A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER

Sykes
    Sykes

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Empty OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Ms Gurney tolerates Mutton on her group, where she is currently getting a mauling:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc
    Pamela Gurney You do have a rather weird take on life Linda. Come down onto the real planet and walk among us real people please. YOU are NOT a threat to man nor beast!

Pamela Gurney There you are, I've just asked my hubby had he ever heard of Linda Hutton...he said "Linda who...no!". You are of no importance to us in our daily lives, I just feel very sorry for you.

Linda Hutton Knowing I have your sympathy is very touching Pamela, lol

Pamela Gurney Oh I am so glad Linda but my hubby has never heard your name...rest assured on that and I doubt any husband on facebook has tbh.

Pamela Gurney Apart from Trolls.

Pamela Gurney Just reminded hubby he should have remembered your name because he watched you on Icke's tv with Sonia Poulton ... of course it was not a very memorable event to him.

Pamela Gurney We did laugh though! lol

Linda Hutton You seem to get a lot of fun laughing at other people Pamela, and your hubby does too. What a charming couple.

Pamela Gurney Oh we only laugh when there is something amusing in front of us Linda.

Pamela Gurney It was the silly interview with Poulton we were laughing at. You have to admit it was pretty dire?

Pamela Gurney Kelly, I couldn't agree more with all you have stated above.

Linda Hutton I have no regrets Pamela, as the divine Mr. Chaplin said, it takes a lot of courage to make a fool of yourself and I've got more guts than all your anonymous friends put together.
    Most enjoyable, Miss Gurney, keep up the banter please, we are enjoying it.   Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Empty Re: OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:54 pm

I think she's getting rattled! Sykes
    Linda Hutton I'm here talking to you Pamela, I'm not hiding behind an anonymous screen name. Where are jayelles, tigerloaf, bb1, sabot, urcrazy, not one of them has the guts to face me! And you can add to that Tony Bennett and Ben Thompson, snivelling little cowards wielding their poison pens behind gated communities, their arguments too pathetic to stand up to scrutinity or debate.
    Gated communities? Ahh, diddums, won't they let you join their community, then? Why don't you take a long run off a very short pier, you ugly, boring, miserable apology for a woman? Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Empty Re: OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Linda Hutton Why do some people just need to hate the McCanns Pamela? Probably because they are despicable people who abandoned their kids to spend time with their friends, and they have spent the last 8 years blaming everyone else for victimhood. Their nasty natures are always close to the surface, and they spill over in their rage, and their anger and their constant unreasonable demands. They believe they have a God given right to take priority over every other victim out there, and all they want is cash, cash and more cash.

===========

Linda Hutton So why won't those hmm, decent people on JATYK2 and STMs face me in a debate Pamela, its all very well calling me a demonic bitch, etc, etc, but they should have at least have the guts to stand by what they say. So come Tigerloaf, come and sock it to me here if you dare, you too Jayelles, bb1, sabot etc, you keep trying to sneak in the back door with pathetic jibes on my blog. Well I'm here and ready to face the whole lot of you, come out, come out, you snivelling little shits.  

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Mutton10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:09 pm

total nutjob lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Pamela Gurney Linda Hutton you toe the anti party line...think for yourself and do some straight thinking.

Linda Hutton The McCanns made £4m+ Pamela and they spent it! Even £4m was not enough for them. People who are that reckless will get caught.
    2 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Every night was it Linda Hutton or perhaps the woman lied?
    1 min · Like · 1

Cass Sidebotham Linda. I really must insist you focus on what I am asking you.
    1 min · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney They spent £4m? Can you explain where you get this from please Linda Hutton?
    1 min · Like

Cass Sidebotham Nothing in the press about it being open night and day, and they were being watched like hawks.

no other neighbour saw it open as far as we know.

oh convenient, a fellow jurist saw it open and spoke exclusively to amaral

dont make me laugh
    She's getting a helluva mauling.
    Cass Sidebotham please can you answer me about when the online store was opened?

did the McCanns open the online store themselves 3 days after madeleine went missing?

NO
    1 min · Like

Pamela Gurney So 8 years down the line and accountants looking at their accounts in Companies House AND SO FAR NOTHING UNTOWARD HAS BEEN FOUND IN THE WAY THE FUND FOR MADELEINE IS HANDLED EH?
    Just now · Like

Cass Sidebotham Linda Hutton this is what I was talking about earlier when I said you dont listen and you dont debate

no wonder STM wont engage with you.
    Just now · Like

Cass Sidebotham did the McCanns open the online store themselves 3 days after madeleine went missing? Linda Hutton

Linda Hutton Its possible they had to wait to get Madeleine's name properly trade mared Cass, but I thin the t-shirts were out there, not sure about belt badges or cuddle cats.
    Just now · Like

Pamela Gurney Linda Hutton is googling for the answers I think! lol
    Just now · Like

Cass Sidebotham some evidence of this please Linda.
    Hutton is a total effing moron. She's be a good subject for a lobotomy. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Cass Sidebotham you were talking about an ONLINE SHOP. you were quite clear with your analogy...

do not back track
    12 mins · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Belt badges and cuddle cats? What are you talking about Linda Hutton?
    12 mins · Like

Cass Sidebotham Linda Hutton Going slightly off topic, what would any of you think if the parents of missing Amber Peat opened up an online shop at this stage of her disappearance?

you made this comment above. dont you think that its misleading?...See More
    11 mins · Like · 1

Linda Hutton The happy smiley picture of Kate Gerry and Uncle Brian launching the shop is summer 2007, when everythin was going McCanns' way.
    11 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Oh dear jealousy is it Linda Hutton...you reek of it tbh!
    10 mins · Like

Cass Sidebotham please dont winge that people wont debate with you because you are too good at it and would smash their arguments.

you dont even know the facts of what you yourself are asserting.

got to go. lol. will look for that comment about what makes me sure the mccanns are innocent later.

thanks for the 'debate' Linda.
    10 mins · Like · 1

Cass Sidebotham I know when they launched the online shop, do you?
    8 mins · Edited · Like · 2

Linda Hutton Note fetching little Madeleine badge on Kate's belt.

Pamela Gurney I have never seen belt badges for sale Linda Hutton.
    8 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney You are a nasty shrew Linda Hutton aren't you?
    8 mins · Like

Fiona Ryan feel like I'm watching a cat chasing it's own tail.
    7 mins · Like · 1

Linda Hutton Nasty shrew and just plain jealous eh? You just can't help yourself, can you Pamela, as you have resorted to name calling, I will take that as a win.
    7 mins · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Don't Linda Hutton... I was just telling you the facts as I see them.
    6 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney I am considering a blog and I will call it "All about Linda and her shrew-like ways".
    4 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Go for it, but there are two ahead of you that I know of (probably more, lol) snivelling creeps tigger and lazzeri
    2 mins · Like
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Someone's left a comment on her bog about her rantings:
    Anonymous2 June 2015 at 19:41
    A shrink would have a field day with some of the things you've said here. You seriously need help.

I know you've said you want to take up where Brenda Leyland left off but for goodness sake, you need to take care of yourself, unless the negative is ultimately what you're aiming for.

The internet can be a very dark place to hang out.
    Odds on her getting drunk/stoned and making an even bigger fool of herself?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 am

Karen Miller Can't believe what I've just read......Linda your absolutely loopy......embarrassingly so.....please stop and find yourself a new pastime.
    9 mins · Like · 2

Rosemary Edwards After a double page spread in the sun you carry on proving every word right? Anyone with half a decent brain would want to avoid that reputation not give it mileage! That's a fair sized ego you have Linda just wondering if you have the humility to equal that?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am

Linda Hutton The public has no choice Rosemary, we have free speech, people can say what they want, and a lot of people died for that privilege.
    9 hrs · Like · 1

Rosemary Edwards A lot have people have been sued for breaching others fundamental rights in the quest for free speech too Linda, abusing it.
    9 hrs · Like · 2

Rosemary Edwards People don't realise what damage that does.
    9 hrs · Like · 2

Leanne Byrne Are you proud to have a such a black heart linda?
    9 hrs · Like · 1

Cass Sidebotham Why couldn't you possibly say? Here you are, heart on sleeve, not like those faceless avatars at STM... What is stopping you explaining what you meant?

I began this debate by saying that you don't answer my questions, and you've rather proved my point.
    9 hrs · Like · 3

Fiona Ryan I don't think she wears he heart on her sleeve Cass Sidebotham, I'm sorry to say her blog is an ego boost for her nothing more, she wants attention and doesn't care how or where she gets it, being admired excites her and she gets those same emoticons when she is disliked also, she is not here for Madeleine her research is brutal, I don't mean to sound cruel, but that is how I see it.
    9 hrs · Like · 4

Graham Arnold This is good stuff. Direct and intuitive. I would like to see more of this, but without insult from either side. The content is there, the quality is there, why does the consistency always break down?
    6 hrs · Like · 2

Aidan Brittle Woooooha interesting.
    You should meet up and let it all out

Susie Perrins Just catching up...what I'm dismayed at is when a grown woman posts"I shall take that as a win".... A win for what? Ugh, .....and still a little girl is missing, and it's all about point scoring, and "winning"! Very sad
    3 hrs · Like · 5

Debbie Beddows Linda there is such a thing as freedom of speech but we still have to be accountable for what we say ! If you make up stories about someone in a book or blog that are untrue and just on speculation accusing an innocent family it's called harassment !
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Linda Hutton I don't have a black heart Leanne, I have the opposite. For me the victim here is Madeleine, not the parents.
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Linda Hutton What do you suggest I do when then name calling starts Susie, reply in the same way? I'm happy to debate with anyone but when my opponent calls me a prostitute, a cheap tart or a jealous shrew, there's not much I can do with it. They have clearly run out of arguments.
    2 hrs · Like

Karen Miller Who has called you a prostitute and cheap tart Linda?
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Linda Hutton Debbie, neither I, nor anyone else is MAKING UP stories. All the evidence is out there - the public probably know about this case than any other high profile file because the Portuguese police released their original files. I'm not making up the dodg...See More
    2 hrs · Like

Linda Hutton The more you appear in the public eye the more criticism you will receive, ask any X-factor contestant. Its all part of the package. The only control you have is the way in which you deal with the criicism.

Debbie Beddows Wrong Linda they have got the power as they have already sued Amaral the fact he is appealing is nothing !! Also yes the PJ files have been released and they were cleared in two countries of any involvement! Not only that you have not got any facts from the on going enquiry why ? As British police are not as corrupt as the PJ enquiry and you should not be doing blogs with a quarter of the facts .
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Cass Sidebotham I've not called you anything. Yet it's my questions you won't answer!!

What do you mean run out of arguments?
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney Good morning ladies!
    1 hr · Like · 2

Linda Hutton Cass, one of the joys of writing for me, is planting little seeds and leaving questions in the reader's mind. I am genuinely delighted when astute readers pick up on my subtext, what they do with it thereafter is up to them. One of basic rules for anyone who wants to write is 'No Exposition' - that is you must resist the urge to explain, it comes right after 'Honesty and Integrity'.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Linda the public at large do not read the files nor do they want to I expect. We do read them and there is nothing incriminating in the files.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney Cass is a far better writer and holds my attention whereas with your blogs I drift off rolling my eyes Linda.
    1 hr · Like

Cass Sidebotham I'm confused by your subtext, Linda. I don't understand why anyone would imply that summer was intoxicating... For who was it heady? Heady for you, you mean? Because you tapped into the online world of hate?

You consistently ignore my questions, am I asking the wrong things?
    1 hr · Like · 4

Fiona Ryan Jeez planting little seeds, well that says it all in that one quote.
    1 hr · Like · 3

Linda Hutton Your prerogative Pamela, I don't force anyone to read them smile emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney It wasn't summer anyway Linda when the abduction occured.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney I must admit I don't read them often.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney Cruel to plant seeds against the parents whose baby has just been stolen don't you think Linda?
    1 hr · Like · 3

Linda Hutton Fiona, my little seeds encourage people to think for themselves, I used to be a lecturer in English literature, old habits die hard. As for your posts to me, they have taken a very personal turn Fiona, you are assuming my views are based on my 'flawed' personality. It doesn't bother me, but it may be boring for others.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Lecturer? How can that be?
    1 hr · Like

Linda Hutton Those parents are lying Pamela, you may be blind to it but I'm not.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Sorry, that was unnecessary but really how did you become a lecturer?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:57 am

Pamela Gurney No Linda I am not blind and I don't see lies, just 2 very nervous parents.
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Maybe you and Looby Loo next door hallucinate?
    1 hr · Like

Fiona Ryan Lol, Linda Hutton, you should be careful what you plant as you reap what you sow, and you are correct I am reading in to your blogs on a personal level but that is due to your personal messages that you put across, you vent your childhood into your blogs, how else would you advise me to read them. They are your personal thoughts, you have put them up here to be read and analysed which is what I am doing, if you feel it is personal than I suggest take your personal history out of the equation, just my thoughts, as you have yours. x
    1 hr · Like · 3

Pamela Gurney I think Fiona is right there Linda...the McCanns are a way of venting your spleen for your own childhood and anger at your parents and I have been saying this for years now.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Linda Hutton Very nervous parents indeed Pamela.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Yes they were nervous & scared for their baby.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Don't you damn well start seeing something in my terminology which wasn't there Linda.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Your duckface suits your character so keep the profile.
    1 hr · Like

Linda Hutton I vent my spleen on all sorts of things lol, the McCanns are only a very small part of it.

inda Hutton Duckface, or Kiss my Arse? lol. Would love to stay, ha ha, but lots to do x
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney But we don't know what else you're venting your spleen on...the McCanns form a large part of it and it is all down to your childhood and feeling of abandonment.
    1 hr · Like

Aidan Brittle One day when the truth comes out maybe

Pamela Gurney There'll be no agreeing with Linda, that's for sure. She and the others will have to agree with us not the other way around.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney If they don't, they're no loss to society.
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney Who has called you a prostitute or cheap tart? I called you shrew and only because that is exactly what you are in my eyes!
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney Just catching up...when did the McCanns DEMAND nobody speak about them? They want to stay in the headlines providing its helping Madeleine. What they don't appreciate is being labelled parents who harmed their child, even killed her and then had a cunning & wicked plan to go and bury her somewhere. RIDICULOUS Linda Hutton...but some mothers do have 'em!
    1 hr · Like

Pamela Gurney I refer to the wicked minds when I typed that last adage.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Fiona Ryan DEEP Aidan Brittle deep!!!!!
    1 hr · Like · 2

Debbie Beddows Linda all I see is a woman talking about Me Me Me . You Sean to love attention good or bad . I have asked you questions also that you cannot answer and you write your blogs from speculation . I'm refraining myself from trying to talk to you anymore as I find you just thrive on the attention that you acquire . I cannot only debate with facts and you have none only speculation .
    1 hr · Like · 2

Linda Hutton Why don't you give John Wayne a call Pamela, he might take me out back and spank me. Uppity women eh!

Pamela Gurney What are you on this morning Linda Hutton...put that spliff down eh?
    1 hr · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney She is an attention seeker & nothing less than that Debbie and that has been apparent from the first time I read anything from her, sadly.
    1 hr · Like · 2

Gwen James This thread is quite comical..venting your spleen on the parents of a missing child is not something to be proud of.
    1 hr · Like · 3

Pamela Gurney It's not Gwen...in fact it disgusts me no end. These fools are wired up all wrong if they hold Amaral in high esteem and berate the parents!!
    1 hr · Like · 2

Gwen James Journos must be having a field day reading this.
    1 hr · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney They must...God luvva duck there's never been a case quite like it for those for and those against truth and justice. The antis are pro lies and corruption it seems!
    1 hr · Like · 1

Gwen James Can't you see Linda is having fun winding you up with it? This is a self confessed wind up merchant that lives their past traumas in other folks business and is proud of the fact they have little or no heart. I suppose you could argue it's interesting to see the strongest and the most hurt to compare and decide who has moved on. It's ugly I agree but also human behaviour at its most fascinating to watch.

Cass Sidebotham re winning and losing and whether that is appropriate in debate about Madeleine.

I used to debate for my county, and I must admit, it is hard not to see any debate in terms of who has 'won' any particular point....See More
    1 hr · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney No I am sure she didn't but then she didn't win either!
    1 hr · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney I think it a little hypocritical of Linda to attack Kate & Gerry as she has done when she herself has tried suing the nuns and the abbot (or whoever the male figure was) at the convent school.
    1 hr · Like · 2

Aidan Brittle Fiona Ryan this is fab to read. I'm like 'erm erm I've no idea what's happened' I like reading the debates
    1 hr · Like · 2

Fiona Ryan well just keep reading Aidan Brittle, smile emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1

Aidan Brittle Feisty women here. I'll grab a coffee
    58 mins · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Some of us have to stand up to the vicious old bats opposed to Kate & Gerry.
    57 mins · Like

Fiona Ryan Milk and two sugar Aidan Brittle, thanks in advance smile emoticon
    48 mins · Like · 1

Aidan Brittle Haha can't you just have water Fiona, it's quickest
    41 mins · Like · 2

Pamela Gurney Lazy boy!!!
    39 mins · Like · 2

Fiona Ryan Nope Aidan Brittle, need the caffeine for the writers return wink emoticon
    37 mins · Like

Aidan Brittle Ok I'm on it.
    34 mins · Like · 1

Linda Hutton Doh, I read your caffeine remark Fiona, and made myself a coffee instead of the green tea I intended!
    33 mins · Like · 3

Fiona Ryan Very interesting Aidan Brittle, ingenious to say the least, seem's very promising, well done to the student in question, and hopefully it will be in the ocean within the next 5 years. smile emoticon
    32 mins · Like · 1

Fiona Ryan lol, high 5b Linda Hutton
    32 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Thank you Cass, not least for acknowledging debate gives you a buzz!
    32 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Maybe you'll wake up now Linda wink emoticon
    30 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Would you call me a vicious old bat to my face Pamela?
    30 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Yes I would Linda...can we meet sometime?
    29 mins · Like

Linda Hutton I only have 20mins or so, so you will have to sock it to me quickly smile emoticon
    28 mins · Like

Susie Perrins I'm intrigued Linda, why you don't believe 2 police forces,when they say the parents had nothing to do with Madeleine's dissapearance.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:04 am

Linda Hutton No probs Pamela, but I must insist it is in a public place lol
    28 mins · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney I won't batter you Linda Hutton but I will tell you a few home truths which you may not like.
    27 mins · Like

Aidan Brittle I think a meet up would be a bad idea ladies.. Just don't meet up in a library if you do
    26 mins · Like · 4

Pamela Gurney Lol Aidan!
    26 mins · Like · 1

Susie Perrins I'd like to think that 2 women with differing views would be able to discuss without mud slinging...haha
    25 mins · Like · 1

Linda Hutton Police always says suspects are not suspects Susie, right up to the point they are arrested.
    24 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Not in this manner Linda Hutton and after 8 years!! Silly woman!
    22 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney OG have stated they aren't even persons of INTEREST Linda...what is it you don't get about those words?
    20 mins · Edited · Like

Linda Hutton Yes I am an attention seeker Debbie, guilty as charged lol. I don't want to be a sheep, never have, I want to, strike that, will, follow my dreams and they are BIG dreams.
    19 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney Well dream on Linda Hutton. You haven't got all the time in the world left and yet you haven't found your dream?
    17 mins · Like

Richard David Loving the pouty pic Linda

Fiona Ryan Still reading your blog's Linda Hutton, interesting, very interesting,
    15 mins · Like

Susie Perrins See I don't see that at all Linda. The files ( partial)don't point to the parents at all. What's more worrying is how some idolise a corrupt policeman, who by all accounts should never have been on the investigation...how can he be trusted? That's my biggest concern with all due respect!
    11 mins · Like

Linda Hutton I know exactly what my dream is Pamela, its never changed.
    11 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Sorry folks, gotta go, will drop in later
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:30 pm

I used to be a lecturer in English literature, old habits die hard

her ? a lecturer ? OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Thliar

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:23 pm

coco wrote: I used to be a lecturer in English literature, old habits die hard

her ? a lecturer ? OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Thliar

Going by her English as written in her book and her online posts, I doubt she passed beyond the 8th grade. Sykes
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:44 pm

English literature lecturer? Is she tripping?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:00 pm

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER CGmpziIWQAAn1Rj
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
    @collywobbles54 I have been bickering with Pamela Gurney @HayleyNLakely20 - now she really is certifiable! #mccann
    Charming! Especially considering how patient Ms Gurney is being with Hutton's egotistical ravings, and that Debate is just about the only site on the internet that hasn't thrown Hutton out because of her conduct.

ETA Collywobbles54 is in fact Russian Doll, who flounced off not-Bennet's forum after falling out with him. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Linda Hutton Aren't any of JATKY2 members here Cass? What about Jayelles? She seems to have scarpered.
    5 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Yeh, I wonder how he would cope without the power to ban the opposition? lol
    4 mins · Like

Cass Sidebotham Linda, AFAIK none of JATYK2 are members here.
    4 mins · Like

Linda Hutton Shame, because I would be happy to answer all those niggling little queries they have wink emoticon
    1 min · Like

Cass Sidebotham Ive never come across Jayelles on any platform, though of course I have heard of her
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:24 pm

von ‏@luudverk 10m10 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu what about u? can u tell us when this poulton flick your starring in is gonna go ed then? #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3m3 minutes ago
    @luudverk As soon as Von, and it will be well worth waiting for! #mccann

von ‏@luudverk 2m2 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu i do hope so only when u get delay after delay then i start to wnder y that is. every1 does. cant blame us. #mccann
    Judging by Poulton's manic display on Sky today, it's going to be so bad, it's funny.
    victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 6m6 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton << Loves free speech unless anyone criticises her then then block block, insults/insinuations from her & new friend. #mccann

von ‏@luudverk 58s58 seconds ago
    @snook1111pie @SoniaPoulton y is it i dont trust the motive with sonia film? i get this naggin feelin it will have nuthin to do with #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:34 pm

She's off again, on Ms Gurney's group.
    Linda Hutton Surprise surprise Pamela, writers teachers and indeed lecturers are human! We make spelling mistakes and grammatical errors like eveybody else!

Cass Sidebotham do religious people only find comfort in being near one of gods representatives when someone dies? lol

Linda Hutton I see the bitch fests are in full flow on JATKY2 where they are calling me a harlol (hilarious) and CMoMM where they are put up videos of the wicked witch in Snow White (beyond childish). Yet not one of the cowards has the guts to face me on here, they are cowering away in their little dungeons calling me names. I think I am seeing a whole new level of pathetic, who knew it could reach such heights, lol.
    Off her frigging head, totally.
    Sykes
    Sykes

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Empty MORE RAVING ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:17 pm

tigger ‏@gcnjones 12h12 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu do you make money from your blog and have you used 2 forums to advertise it? This question is relevant to your recent comments.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9h9 hours ago
    @gcnjones How helpful is your psychological profiling of ME to the case of Madeleine #McCann, I wasn't in PDL, lol.

tigger ‏@gcnjones 2h2 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu did not profile you, however object to accusation of sending you hate mail. It is a criminal offence. Please produce proof.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h3 hours ago
    @gcnjones yeh, cause I'm gonna go running around finding stuff for you. #DreamOn #McCann You are a gnat. Squish
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9h9 hours ago
    @gcnjones I write because I love to write - but I can see how you wouldn't understand that. #mccann

tigger ‏@gcnjones 2h2 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu that is not an answer RH. You have cookies on your site and some 3 million hits, do you get paid by Google?

@gcnjones you have FOS to ask me those questions, I have FOS to tell you to f*ck off, which please do take as my reply. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @gcnjones Hey Hutton, I hear they're after a stunt double 4 Gremlins 3. #McCann #ShamelessAttentionWhore pic.twitter.com/Zeue7zBkWG

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER CGwSEZvWgAAyG4m

@SuppDoc @gcnjones Thanks for pic, it will make a great new blog : ) #mccann

@snook1111pie @gcnjones nice to see my former friends cosying up with my enemies, #McCann so full of interesting twists, lol

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu Don't you just love being vile and insulting? Pity you can't take your own meds. #mccann side matters not. So wrong @gcnjones
    @SuppDoc Snivelling coward responds with vile troll pic, well I'll just go put my head in the oven, lol. #Patheticgutlesstroll #mccann

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Anonymous5 June 2015 at 18:28
    Ros you say "I am attractive, confident and articulate"

from your tweets today:

" You are a gnat. Squish"

"I have FOS to tell you to f*ck off"

Your debating skill is seriously lacking.

As to any pretence of class.... well!
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton5 June 2015 at 18:47
    My dear old mad, but utterly brilliant, mother taught me that there are some people in this world to whom reason, logic and diplomacy will never mean a thing. The only words they understand, words that will register in their tiny minds are: 'feck off'. Sadly, tigger, aquila, ayoyo, plebgate, Bennett, (a given) ladyinred etc. are among those people, and I am sure I will encounter others along the way.

Not one of them are able to keep a civil tongue in their heads and they have zero speaking and listening skills. I'm not wasting my precious time on them.

And btw, don't blame me, blame the education system that produced them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Empty POTTYMOUTH RANTS ON AND ON AND ON .... YAWN

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 pm

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Screen16

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Screen15

Foul-mouthed harridan - where did she learn her linguistic skills, down at the docks?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
    @real_zm_ @SuppDoc I'm in your head, you are not in mine. I have no interest in you whatsoever, shoo. #mccann

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 6m6 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @real_zm_ Really? You had plenty to say about us when you were cosying up to the pros. More lies Hutton. #McCann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4m4 minutes ago
    @SuppDoc @real_zm_ Hit ya bad not doing that Sun interview didn't it? LOL, #eatyourheartout #mccann

Zora ‏@real_zm_ 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @SuppDoc Sonia asked specifically for a woman. Stop lying #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:01 pm

OOPS, HUTTON GETTING A RIGHT GOING OVER Mutton11

She's doing a fantastic job of giving the Amaral-supporting hatertrolls an even worse name than they have already.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am