A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 07:07
    You say you were banned. CMOMM say you were put in the cooler. I don't know which is true, but even being put in the cooler seems to be an overreaction on their part. I remember when TB was unmasked as 'fleffer', followed by him publishing parts of private messages from a CMoMM member. It needed a lot of prompting by members before he was put in the cooler. I don't think he ever explained why he used the 'fleffer' alias to reply to his own posts. I think one of his sycophantic followers explained it for him.

CMoMM Admin seems to know or at least be able to check if someone has more than one account (through checking duplicate ISP numbers). I noticed that when someone is banned and starts a new account, TB often seems to have insider knowledge about such a reincarnation and takes delight in winding this person up. Other members may feel silly (I did) when they've talked to this 'new' member, but TB makes it look as if he has a special gift to recognise a 'born again' account under a different alias. I don't think he has any such gift, just insider (ISP) knowledge.

I am even starting to doubt PeterMac now. There was someone with his name in Nottingham who did a 'Common Purpose' Course in 1991/1992. There's no way of knowing if it's the same person, but it would not surprise me.

Keep blogging Christobell! Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's!

Anonymous19 August 2014 08:35
    Well, rules is rules and when someone is asked several times to post on the correct thread instead of repeatedly disrupting a thread then a suspension (NOT a ban) is going to happen. Shame really that you decided to slag of TB and the JH forum all over Twitter and Facebook though because at the end of the day, we're all here for Madeleine McCann, not to feed our egos of how important we are and therefore should have preferential treatment
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 04:57

TB works for Team McCann with MI5 involvement. Fact.
    TB and Jill Havern are on Team McCanns Payroll. Fact.
    CMoMM website has it's own agenda. Majority of posters are unaware. Fact.
    Anyone who discovers the underlying agenda gets banned. Fact.
    Jill Havern Forum is all about confusion. Fact.
    Jill Havern Forum is to prevent this case having a fair trial. Fact.

CMoMM members. Please wake up to all of this.

Some seem to be as they are jumping like rats from a sinking ship now.

Get that site closed down if you really want justice for Madeleine McCann. Justice for that little girl and her parents to stand trial for the involvement of her death and the cover up involved.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh, someone doesn't like Ms Hutton.
     Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 13h
    Meet the old Dame who lied about childhood abuse from Nuns - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A3VZOW4748VDM6/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp … Winge and you winge alone #McCann pic.twitter.com/KonSfKbiyT

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 BvYZZfZIgAEKlyf
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty THEY ARE STILL AT IT

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 09:21
    Are you having a larf? TB and JH on MI5 payroll?Another fruit loop conspiracy theorist! Jeez!

Anonymous19 August 2014 09:39
    TB disrupts most threads at some point. That's his job on there. Stop logical debate and get his cronies to join in.
    Tony, Jill, Sharoni are thick as thieves and are in Team McCann's and Brian Kennedys pockets.
    Please wake up and realise what that forum is all about.
    Yes its the biggest 'Madeleine' forum. It's also a controlled forum for the 'Anti's'. Allowed to muddy the waters everywhere with threads on dodgy pictures and 10 pages on my mate knows someone from Portugal so could be in on it etc.
    As soon as debate happens on critical stuff like the Smith Sighting then the main players are all over it like a rash and do everything in their power to discredit it. Has anyone been banned for talking about ' kates clothes'. Answer no. Has lots of people been banned for opposing TB's views on the 'Smith sighting'. The answer Yes. Then ask yourself why.
    Discredit Smiths, Discredit a potential criminal trial. Thats the Jill Havern forums objective. Keep all the antis in one place and let them discuss crap for 5 years. However the serious stuff gets jumped on straight away and banning's issued. They don't want you getting close to the truth.
    Jill Havern Forum is controlled by Team Mccann. That is a FACT everyone
    Anonymous19 August 2014 03:55
    Makes me wonder why the McCanns and Clarence are not all over Richard about the videos. Perhaps TB has completed his job in having everything fucked up over the Smith sighting. Most likely any evidence of value has been destroyed so as not to get a fair trial...Well done TB, you certainly have been looking after G & K
    Time for a relaxing holiday perhaps aye Tone. A Mark Warner freebie no doubt.

Rosalinda Hutton19 August 2014 07:02
    Mad or bad? Why can Tony not see that he is assisting Gerry and Kate by discrediting the most credible witnesses for the prosecution? It seems incredible that he does not know what he is doing. I lean towards mad, but that case is unbelievable on every level.

Anonymous19 August 2014 07:52
    I thought his rantings against Bluebag on the recent Murat/Gerry thread showed signs of advanced paranoia.
    When he lied about the contents of a pm I had sent to another poster I realised how devious he is.
    Time will tell.

Anonymous19 August 2014 06:02
    Agreed .Read the first post by Spartacus .It is to plebgate enquiring about TB and the cottage industry.The ambiguous word was deleted in most posts but is still there.
    Hardly something TB wants to broadcast.
    Talking of plebgate he seems to have disappeared,must still be stuck up TB,s arse

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 10:18
    They wanted me out, and they have achieved it. Now they are free to place Tony Bennett back on his pedestal, where he can continue preaching to the converted. A forum that only permits one view is not a forum as there is no exchange of ideas, but a single (tedious) and worshipful flock of sheep. Well baaa to you a'holes who forced me out, I wear my black fleece with pride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By using your blog to insult members of CMOMM you are doing yourself a disservice.

It's not about TB pedestal and it's most certainly not about Cristobell pedestal.
    "........ place him BACK on his pedestal" - Back? Where had it gone? Did you believe you took over his pedestal momentarily?

Are you proud of yourself labelling members there a'holes?
    Just imagine someone labelling Cristobell's supporters sheeples and a'holes - imagine that for a moment, what would you think of that person? Then imagine again what you think people think of your rudeness?

Same thing Cristobell, dont you see ? You are not above insulting people when your line is not toed.
    It's all about you -- look at me, poor me.
    Blaming others won't help.

Many posters there have opposing views and opposing TB ones and they were not banned. It's not your opposing view that got you banned.
    Your crusade against TB is not pleasant.

You could have asked people to stop posting vitriol against members there because allowing it reflect on you, but you didn't. In fact you started the ball rolling for your sheeples to follow and it does not look as if it is going to abate.
    Admit it, you are an attention seeker, and when you can't have your way you are a sore loser.
    Denigrating members there and allowing vitriol on TB on your blog reflect on you, not them.

It is your true color unbound - spectacular own goal.

It's all about Cristobell and her unbound ugliness.

The way you write people would not be wrong to think you are a pompous little martyr pretending to its about opposing views. Many posters there have opposing opinions and many opposing TB ones too but they are not banned.

Anonymous19 August 2014 10:29
    Cristobell, if you have the guts take your vitriol to that platform and you shall see how well (not) it will go down.

Don't hide on your blog to insult them because that is cowardice and deplorable.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:20
    This must be from AIYOYO or AQUILA.

2 more of TB's puppets.

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:53
    Get back in your poodle box Ladyinred.

=========

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:25
    Can anyone work out yet how Jill Haverns Forum is financed with almost round the clock full time moderators?

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:54
    Have no concerns in calling that overinflated ruler of JH forum an asshole. You are better off out of there as you have loads and loads of fans.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:05
    No one is hiding,just telling a few home truths.It must be painfull for followers of Bennett to realise what is going on.
    Bennett is mad and devious.
    Havern is scared of losing Bennett and is a liar.
    Sharon Lawrence is stupid and will do anything for these two
    Why are you here ,go back to the cesspit and discuss a-z tv programmes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 pm

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1qlB4OHh5u4DkGP6XH2oAWpzMjV5xJ9hY3WclamuutJcTbLRb
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:47 pm

encalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h
    @RosalindaHu ~ Here love, follow it all on Sykes. It's a gas! https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p15-hutton-rants-about-being-banned … @zampos #McCann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
    @TheJENReturns @zampos All lifted from my blog, doesn't anyone write to him? lol #mccann
    Looks to me like Cristobell has failed to realized this is mainly an information forum, so when people start having punchups we have postups.   And, yes, people send me all sorts of things and if they are worth a laugh or make the posters look like fools, up they go as well as the more important stuff.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:16
    Name a poster who has stood up to Bennett and is still there.

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:53
    Very noble of you Cristobel to let the Bennettologist post after all the bollocks we have had to listen to for years.
    It could be Smokeandmirrors or Tiny or plebgate/endgame.No wait he is still stuck up TB ,s arse until he tell us otherwise.
    Where are you pleb?

Anonymous19 August 2014 14:13
    That post is Jean Munro`s MO.
    But its vitriolic enough to be one of the beloved `A`s, especially the one that`s nasty to all the newcomers on JH. Lazzeri`s peuk could easily be him/her.

===========

Anonymous19 August 2014 13:50
    Bennett is a scorched earth merchant - he likes to destroy things/communities/ideas/people - just for the fun of it

20 years ago - that might have resulted in a letter to the editor - in his local rag - ignored by all

But behold - Tone the comb discovered the interweb and thousands of posters who craved for the soothing words of a wise man making sense of it all

It has always been thus - follow the sandal

One of Amaral's biggest mistakes was getting into bed with the snake oil salesman
    - Amaral never recovered from that error since - losing credibility by association with the mad monk
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty THE TWATTERS ARE FIGHTING AWAY ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am

Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 4 hrs
    @RosalindaHu This lady, Brenda Roadnight, has spoken, she says it just didn't happen. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A3VZOW4748VDM6/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2 hrs
    @Harry_Hampshire Brenda found a lot of opposition when she briefly faced those of us who were actually there.

Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 2 hrs
    @RosalindaHu Sorry but Brenda is not the one crying wolf here, she has no reason to lie or to defend the nuns. Do the right thing, please

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2 hrs
    @Harry_Hampshire Brenda can face me or anyone of us at any time and we will see who is telling the truth. Bored now. feck off.

Sue Surrey ‏@surreysu 26 mins
    @RosalindaHu @Harry_Hampshire Certainly not you. Truth bent to suit yourself. It shows! Drama queen liking the attention. Sad #mccann

Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 21 mins
    @surreysu Pro #McCann must be ecstatic to find that sceptic @RosalindaHu lied about child abuse in her book.That really don't help our cause

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 16 mins
    @Harry_Hampshire @surreysu #mccanns Must be delighted to have paedophile and child abuser defender like yourself onboard.

Sue Surrey ‏@surreysu 12 mins
    @RosalindaHu @Harry_Hampshire throw that remark around one too many times you'll end up in court. Lost the last one didn't you #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 10 mins
    @surreysu @Harry_Hampshire He is defending sadistic 'Uncle' caught with 15yr old boy in his bed. #bringiton #mccann

Harry ‏@Harry_Hampshire 4 mins
    Crying wolf is almost as bad as paedophilia and rape @RosalindaHu should hold her head in shame for lies against those nuns @surreysu

Sue Surrey ‏@surreysu 2 mins
    @Harry_Hampshire @RosalindaHu speaks ill and lies bout nuns and does same with Bennett and others. Lost in court so nuff said #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty OFF AGAIN - DAY TWO

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:05 am

nonymous19 August 2014 23:55
    You're obsessed! Obsessed with running Tony down and a forum that has been a valuable source of information and research.
    All about YOU! Do you think of the damage you have done? The damage to the credibility of those who have one aim. That aim being to get truth as to the fate of Madeleine.
    Hardly balanced the disgraceful actions of yourself, putting YOUR views as though they are fact. Insulting those who have another opinion.
    No wonder you are under fire from both pro's and anti's as you put it. You are not showing yourself to be an asset to either!

Anonymous20 August 2014 02:12
    Bennet was outed last night being on admin which he always denied.Some followers were shocked!
    Snifferdog to the rescue.The only dog on the planet that can,t smell shit when it,s placed in front of it.
    I apologise in advance if I have duplicated anything, there is so much to post up. Sykes
    Anonymous19 August 2014 14:15
    "It's not about TB pedestal and it's most certainly not about Cristobell pedestal.
    "........ place him BACK on his pedestal" - Back? Where had it gone? Did you believe you took over his pedestal momentarily? "

Ah, so you admit he does have a pedestal. One that you will defend tooth and nail by the looks of it.

Anonymous19 August 2014 14:37
    It,s inarticulate enough to be Gollum or lj as they be both struggle with the English language to put it mildly.
    Have you notice the avators of these two are as ugly as their personalities.
    Can,t be jeanmonroe as there are no swear words!

Anonymous20 August 2014 01:47
    It was Snifferdog, who next to Bennett must be the biggest crank in there.
    Looks like she was sniffing something other than dog food when it was written .

Rosalinda Hutton20 August 2014 02:31
    Just to be clear, the assholes on JH were those taunting and baiting in the hope I would respond in such a way as to receive a ban. Aquila, Aiyoyo, Plebgate, Ladyinred and star player and moderator Sharon - diligent devotees of Tony, always on guard, and always in attack mode. The credit on this occasion goes to Plebgate and Sharon, who's sustained two pronged attack ended successfully when I was foolish enough to respond. Oh well, live and learn.

========

Rosalinda Hutton19 August 2014 15:17
    12:05 Err, my right to reply on that platform was removed, I can't post on there, nor can I read the vitriol that is being spewed about me. And from the number of replies to my post, it seems I am far from the only one who had their right to reply taken away. Unfortunately for the powers that be on Jill's forum, I have my own blog and continue to have a voice. A right denied to all the others who were so unfairly banned.

Anonymous19 August 2014 15:43
    Rosalinda - hang in there

right to reply - does mot exist - unless you run your own show - and get able monitors on board

3a folded because Bennett bamboozled the admin - the guy's a cancer

I'm glad you are rid of it

=============

Anonymous19 August 2014 11:25
    Can anyone work out yet how Jill Haverns Forum is financed with almost round the clock full time moderators?

Anonymous19 August 2014 12:18
    Made me think when they apologised about all the ads popping up, and was sorry they had no credit card to pay to stop ads. Said was not familiar with paypal.....what utter bollocks

Anonymous19 August 2014 14:49
    It's the Media Monitoring Unit made flesh. Not some spotty Kev/Trev/Nev. Big ups to you, Cristobell.

Anonymous19 August 2014 16:56
    It's financed by Team McCann and BK. Wish you people would realise.
    TB and JH are there to 'disrupt'. It's simple.

==========

Anonymous19 August 2014 13:43
    TB has returned to the circus. He put up a 10 option poll about this blog. It was taken down for some unknown reason Wink

Anonymous19 August 2014 15:26
    lol and outed the secret of the inner sanctum. Hilarious.

========

Anonymous19 August 2014 17:51
    The thing is Team McCann over the years have been very successful in shutting down various forums. However they allowed the Jill Havern forum to originate and continue to this day. TB and JH were all in on it. It's called the wider agenda.

Ex C-R employee.

All will come to light soon.

Rosalinda Hutton20 August 2014 02:01
    Am I reading that properly, you are an ex employee of CR?

Strange that the forum are insistent the investigation is a whitewash and the Smith family didn't see anything, and disputing either results in a ban.

I don't claim to know anything, I don't know how anyone can in this case as we are simply not privy to the evidence, therefore if someone takes an adamant 100% stance on something, it is bound to be suspicious. This case becomes curiouser nd curiouser.

If you, or indeed anyone, would like to contact me privately, my email address is Rosalindhutton@aol.com.

Anonymous20 August 2014 02:24
    Ex C-R employee? Hmmm.

By your logic 'they' also allow this blog to stay. Hmmm.

I can't see how the JH forum is part of the wider agenda. They do come up with a lot of good and well researched stuff. Team McCann may allow it to exist so they can monitor it.

There are also some dubious things going on at the JH forum however. Perhaps it is just the nature of such a forum.

Incessant posts about clothing, appearance etc. are allowed to run on and on whilst serving no obvious purpose. These usually start during a dry spell.

The photographs are analysed ad infinitum whilst hardly anything ever comes from it. It usually goes like this: someone questions some anomaly in a photograph. Others add more anomalies. Then some self-proclaimed expert joins in and explains the anomalies away. Usually the same pattern.

A weird post is the one asking if anyone has contacted Operation Grange. If I had contacted Operation Grange, I would not tell the JH forum about it. It is probably totally innocent, but it does remind me of CEOP asking for holiday makers to hand in their holiday snaps to be 'passed on' to the PJ

Anonymous19 August 2014 18:06
    JILL HAVERN FORUM NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN AND NOW.
    ALL WHO WANT TRUE JUSTICE NEED TO LEAVE
    Why do I get the feeling that someone is having a wonderful time winding people up?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4m
    @greciandream The volume of replies I am receiving shows the number of people unfairly treated by CMoMM and Tony Bennett #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1 hr
    BURIED BY THE ANTIS, banned members of CMoMM speak out http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/ see comments. #mccann

greciandream ‏@greciandream 21 mins
    @RosalindaHu See your blog is now, largely, resting place of the trolls by your own admission.Decent posters NOT banned from CMofMM #mccann

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 12 mins
    @greciandream "Decent posters"? LOL. Blacksmith is right: 'Bennett's' forum is a cesspit. #McCann
    @RosalindaHu

greciandream ‏@greciandream 4 mins
    @JillyCL @RosalindaHu That comment says more about you. Said enough. Truth for Madeleine that interests me, not the ego fighting! #McCann

flyer ‏@basilandmanuel 15 mins
    @greciandream @RosalindaHu No such thing as a decent anti. You're all liars #mccann

greciandream ‏@greciandream 5m
    @RosalindaHu You conveniently forget the abuse he's had. My how you've changed your tune! You proved to me what you are truly like! #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4 mins
    @greciandream feck all to do with you. You claim to care about Maddie, stick with that. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty OH, LOOK, BLACKSMITH AND CHRISTOBELL - YOU KISS MINE AND I'LL KISS YOURS

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Anonymous20 August 2014 05:23
    Hello Ros.

But it's now two years since I christened that site as the cesspit, gave the evidence for the description and appealed to people to leave. The appeal was serious - any member who stayed on there was, and is, colluding in behaviour that is not just criminal libel but, in some cases known to me, criminal full stop.

I'm not criticising you now - but where do you think I was coming from when I made that appeal? Did you think I was making things up? That I was inventing the evidence? Why were your ears closed when the evidence was laid out? Did you seriously think, like the disciples, that I had a vendetta?

Even now you haven't left the cesspit but were thrown out. You really could try confronting those questions.

Best wishes. Blacksmith.

Rosalinda Hutton20 August 2014 06:28
    Hi Blacksmith, good to hear from you.

I never thought you had a vendetta Blacksmith, and in fact I have always read your articles with interest. I didn't really understand your dispute with Tony, but now in retrospect, I should have looked into it a bit more rather than bury my head in the sand. It was wrong of me, and I now realise that.

I posted on the forum because I enjoyed the interaction Blacksmith, I like to hear other opinions before forming any views. I had hoped, naively as it turned out, that I might have be able to persuade the more reasonable members on the forum to think logically about the 'lie' Tony was selling them.

I failed of course, but not completely, judging by the number of replies I have received to this blog. People are starting to see I think, how wrong it is to harass witnesses in a major crime, and I tend to agree with you, it probably is a criminal offence.

I won't be returning Blacksmith, even if they allow me to. Tony appears to be 'back' today (did he ever go away?) and he is again laying down the law (in blue) - we are all liars, except him. There really is no reasoning with someone like that and I don't want my name associated with such appalling behaviour.

There certainly are a lot of questions to be asked about that Forum, and I feel a tad stupid that it has taken me so long!

Kind wishes to you Blacksmith, the fight for justice for Madeleine goes on, but that big old tangled web is going to need a lot of unravelling.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 pm

A hohonumty, Neroli or something, I have no idea who they really are:

A few months ago there was a rout. A bunch of people were banned without warning for disagreeing with the favoured purported theories. There's a lawyer speaking member that trolls dissenters into stupid slanging matches and then points at them saying, "They called me a nasty name! They called me 'a bit sharp', when all I said to them was they they're an idiot who is here to make trouble because the are CM in disguise, they think the Smiths are decent people and that the final photo hasn't been photoshopped!!! And, and, and they were also mean to my sockpuppet who logs on at the same time as me and always compliments me on how salient and well expressed my posts are. They said she's inconsistent!!! How dare they!!! I demand a ban. I'll PM you to arrange it [insert moderator name here]." It only happens when particular moderators are on and happened a few times on the say of only one. I was PMed by a regular who held out the hand of friendship, put forward an assessment of TB and then ran back to the mods when I said "perhaps". I think it is quite possible that Christobell was tricked in a similar way. And by the way, PMs are not. The forum owner was looking at PM records to find links so they could ban people justifying it on the basis of 'protecting' the forum. Please. It's a toxic space now for people who don't run the accepted line. I think they've been infiltrated by the pro McCanns and that they have flattered poor Tony into thinking that are on his side. Why go back? Because some of the people on the forums know the PJFiles backwards and forwards. You can get excellent information of the research kind if you can avoid the attention of the empty vessels. Why have I not spoken out before? Because I recognise a futile quest when I see it. Wonder how long this post will last before it's whoosh-clunked. Why speak out now? It just seems relevant.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Anonymous20 August 2014 07:17
    Hi.

Thanks for the courtesy of a very open reply.

As to the future you will have buckets of cess emptied over you for a while. When I investigated Scientology many years ago members who left were officially pronounced "Fair Game".

Everyone knew exactly what that meant but nothing was said openly. There was no need for an official order to harass leavers since it is of the essence of cults that disciples compete with each other to do the bidding of the local cultmaster without being instructed.

Which is, of course, what is happening to you. It will pass.

Best wishes.

B

Anonymous20 August 2014 08:29
    Hi Cristobell,

I think we are now witnessing the 'death throes' of the Jill Havern Forum - thanks to Mr. Tony Bennett and his devoted disciples. A great success for the McCann's.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Anonymous20 August 2014 08:48

I’ve been a member of the JH forum for a few years. When I first joined it was a pleasant forum where people could discuss things and bounce ideas off each other, whether ideas were rubbish or of some value people discussed ideas with some decorum. However, it has now changed into a not very pleasant place, dominated by TB, who seems to like to discredit anyone who has an opposing idea to his “the Smith sighting is a lie” diatribe we get forced down our throats every so often. I’ve thought about why TB is now so dominating and wonder if it is because of his court appearance with the McCanns. He seems to be discrediting the Smith sighting as if his life depends on it, and I’m now wondering after reading many of the posts on this site as if in fact that is the case. Has he sold his soul to the devil and has come to some agreement with the McCanns and their advisers that his costs in the court case would be kept to a minimum if he did as he was told with regard to the JH site and to discredit the Smith sighting and to put focus on RM again.

I have wondered for some time as to whether TB was part of admin on the JH forum as when RD was banned, although I only saw part of why she was banned, but I know there was an argument between RD and admin that RD accused TB of posting from overseas (under another name) when he was on holiday but admin denied that. However, I saw a post from TB either that morning or the day before which showed that TB's post (in his own name) was ahead of UK time by an hour. I thought that was strange at the time but didn't think anything more of it until I read RD's post and admin had denied that TB ever posts when he was overseas. I then realised that admin were covering for TB for some reason. It could be the fact the TB finances the JH's site, that's why he has so much say in it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Anonymous20 August 2014 09:10
    Sadly the martyr thread seems to have been whooshed but in it's place is a fleffin Smithman 2 thread with individual coaching in blue. It's extra credits as the thread now contains a quiz so best read the thread before you take the quiz because no doubt the results will define what type of member you are categorized as. I'm hoping for an A but you can never tell.

Anonymous20 August 2014 09:20
    TB was temporarily banned because he posted parts of a PRIVATE message from another member. I think admin banned him to save face because members were complaining. TB = fleffer. Maybe he is also admin.
    Maybe??????
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty PRETENDY MAC PONTIFICATES

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: ITS WAR
    Post PeterMac Today at 9:46 pm

The case has NOTHING to do with Tony Bennett
    It has NOTHING to do with Christobell
    It has NOTHING to do with me
    It has nothing to do with any of you.
    It has nothing to do with any of the blog sites, commentators, pro-child-neglect supporters
    It has nothing to do with those who support the incestuous child murderers Cipriano

It is to do with the reported disappearance and probable death of Madeleine Beth McCann
    On, or before, 3rd May 2007.

Argumentum ad hominem is well known, and is one of the Classical fallacious arguments.
    Put simply, the individuals themselves do not matter.
    The colour of their skin, their gender, their age, their background and so on are irrelevant.
    Their views, and any evidence they may have, is what counts. Nothing more.
    Someone's rattled.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty GAWD, THEY ARE STILL AT IT

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Anonymous20 August 2014 12:44
    Looks like the poster 'Newintown' will be the next one to be shown the door as quite rightly so he stood his ground with TB.
    Admin jumped in to say TB is not part of Admin. Yeah right!!
    Oh dear Jill and Tony. That forum is an absolute joke now. Looks like everyone is beginning to see what it really is. Yep a cesspit.

Anonymous20 August 2014 14:37
    Anybody know what is being said in the members lounge regarding this blog and in particular the very interesting comments being posted?

How are Tony and Jill responding to these, if truthful, serious allegations of just what that forum is really all about?

Anonymous20 August 2014 14:39
    Interesting how Logical gets no hearing yet has the biggest voice, silly beyond reason not to listen.

Anonymous20 August 2014 15:49
    Tony the menace Bennett is now accusing you Cristobell of sending that email to Rich Hall pretending to be Mr Smith.
    My god, what is wrong with that man. What a sad, pathetic, disturbed individual he really is. He is seriously not right at all in the head. He needs to be sectioned IMO. Get help Tony as you will be reading this.

Anonymous20 August 2014 16:12
    From JH forum's Smithman 2 thread Wednesday night:

TB says:
    There is strong circumstantial evidence that the e-mail purportedly sent by Martin Smith to Richard Hall is a fake - perpetrated by Cristobell.

Words fail me.

Rosalinda Hutton20 August 2014 17:08
    Good heavens, I've just read on CMoMM that it was I who sent the e-mail to Richard D. Hall, pretending to be Martin Smith! Yeh, sure it was, because I am that computer literate! ha ha. A bit of a techno genius on the side.

My accuser has only circumstantial evidence thus far, but let him crack him. He'll have me tried and convicted by the morning. He simply has to convince the forum that I work for MI5/McCanns/Clarence/Government (the gov one is an outsider, but what ho), I will be interested to learn what/who I am when I wake up!

But before I bid goodnight, a message to Mr. Smith if you do look in here, I would advise you not to be coerced into replying or doing anything demanded by that man. But I am sure you probably know that.

Investigate away Tony, my life is an open book (quite literally), I have neither shame nor remorse, I've been good, I've been bad, I've had successes, I've had failures. I'm a human being, so I don't beat myself up for living my life and once being young, naïve and mostly stupid. In fact, the memories give me much to chuckle about. Dig away in the wardrobe Tony, and don't forget my sock drawer, let me know if you find anything interesting, I've got a pink sock that's on the missing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Bennett is now alleging that hutton sent some email or other to that conspiraloon Hall.  
    Re: SMITHMAN 2 - What can account for the 17 remarkable similarities between Tannerman and Smithman?
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:00 am

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
    I must admit to wondering if the e-mail is genuine in view of Mr Smith never having responded to anything said about him before, as far as I'm aware.

REPLY: Indeed. He has stayed silent despite his 'sighting' having been repeatdly queried over the past few months, yet purportedly we are asked to believe that he bought Richard Hall's DVDs, sat and watched them to the end, then calmly sent an e-mail to Richard Hall - using a gmail address - simply denying that he was a friend of Robert Murat. (We know from statements made at different times by Smith that he had known Murat for at least two years and had met him on 'several' occasions)

Are you able to say anything as to why you think it could have been sent by Cristobell?  
    REPLY: Yes. I am told by a follower of Richard Hall that he has asked Martin Smith, via the g-mail address given, to confirm his identity, but that he has failed to reply. That may have changed by now, if so, then due apologies to Cristobell.

However, in the absence of any furtrher information from RichPlanet, the following circumstantial evidence points us to Christobell:

1. She watched the first 3 DVDs and apparently gave them an enthusiastic reception

2. She then saw a reference to the Smith sighting being dubious and some queries about Murat's role in the 4th video and soon afterwards apparently began ranting on her blog that Hall had got this all wrong and that the Smith sighting was genuine (there is a blog post which goes into this in more detail)

3. About the same time as this, Hall got the e-mail and apparently soon put out a 'correction' on his 4th DVD

4. Immediately after that Cristobell apparently exulted on her blog that Hall had been wrong to describe Murat and Martin Smith as friends and had apparently now admitted it on his website

5. Cristobell's vehement belief in the total honesty and integrity of Martin Smith and her crusading zeal to attempt to prove me utterly wrong about him is of course known.

I say all this not knowing the exact sequence of events here as I was away on holiday ('very conveniently' says Cristobell) when all these events took place.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Anonymous21 August 2014 05:31
    I found TB's disciples incredibly stupid. They swallow so much bullshit, reminds me of Stalin rubbishing Trotsky or Big Brother and Goldstein in 1984. How can you debate on such a place when so many think TB can do no wrong.

Anonymous21 August 2014 05:35
    Tony Bennett says Cristobell is impersonating Martin Smith!

Tony Bennett is the gift that just keeps giving.

Anonymous21 August 2014 08:27
    So fekcing obvious now, with this latest accusation of Cristobell being Martin Smith...Tony will do anything to win or keep the hearts of minds of the sleeple forum members who support or believe this bullshit.

Not that I really care anymore, I can tell you for certain it wont be me being drafted to another of Tony's false crusades. Many of you will carry on throwing crumbs up at him like wedding confetti, whilst he like a fairy cake sits atop of the cakestand. Your all being suckered in....

ChillyHeat...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Amphibian ‏@TheLargeToad 3h
    @RosalindaHu You whining old misery. Get over yourself. No one gives a shit. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty BURIED BY THE ANTIS - PART II

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:03 pm

BURIED BY THE ANTIS - PART II
    I hadn't intended to kick off an internet war with my previous post, but it seems a lot of people have a lot to get off their chests. It seems there are a lot of topics that we have been steered away from whilst under the forum umbrella and there are a lot of questions that need to be answered. So much 'new' information has come in via the amazing response to my previous post, and I am beginning to see the extent to which the forum was being manipulated. Divide and rule, those of us with doubts could not speak to each other unless we had the foresight to exchange email addresses.

It is infuriating to be unceremoniously thrown out, without warning or explanation and of course, all rights of reply are removed. That's it, you are being punished and they can say what the hell they like about you. You cannot even email Admin, all lines of communication are cut off.

Jill should have realised that one day, all those people would indeed find a voice and those roads we weren't allowed to go down are now clear - barred topics are open. This is of course just a temporary measure, I'm hoping someone far cleverer than I will be able to set up a new forum.

Meanwhile, I want to know why Tony is going to such lengths to smear me, and other former JH members in order to protect his theory that the Smiths lied and Murat is involved.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Empty Bennett Is Indeed Admin On Jill Havern's Forum

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 pm

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 2 Bennet14

Says it all, doesn't it?    Sykes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:44 pm