A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

coco
    coco

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 3 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  coco Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 pm

she can' t complain about anything that happens on Bennett' s now , not after this . he must be rofling at her . we don' t even know if that was really him that posted on her site , do we ?
    darthvodka

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 3 Empty Re: HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED

Post  darthvodka Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:39 pm

How could we know? She's either a gullible fool who'll believe anything or a liar.............what did that court say she was when she claimed she'd been abused by nuns? What did others in the same nuns' care say? We do know as a fact that Lily, Sabot and BB1 never posted there, despite her insistence that they did. Someone isn't telling the truth, are you Hutton?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

lot of people that were at that school said she was lying . looks like they were right .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Anyone who says she's lying about who posted comments on her blog would definitely be right.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 3 Empty She's not at all happy - tough!

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 am

Rosalinda Hutton23 August 2014 14:50
    Woofer, you are a good person and I can see you are trying to be fair. There are many good people on the JH forum, which is why I stayed so long. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it has been to keep my trap shut in order to remain there.

On the thread that got me banned, there are pages and pages of posts taunting me, baiting me, whatever you want to call it, there was even one from Sharon! In the post prior to my response Plebgate accused me of stirring it up for Tony. My response to Plebgate 'I will reply in Members Lounge, if I can be arsed' was the first post I had made on that thread in quite some time. I wasn't the one talking about the Smiths, and I wasn't warned once, let alone on numerous occasions!

But all in the past now. I've moved on. I'm now free to post without dancing around the feelings of the overly sensitive 'pass the smelling salts' maiden aunts who faint at the slip of an apostrophe or the use of an unauthorised pronoun - I was reprimanded for using the word 'we'.

Having been sacked many times (I always used to go into jobs enthusiastically, but then I would get bored and start a revolution or a hostile takeover), so I know when a company wants you out. We will pay you a month's salary if you never return is another clue. One company I worked for had the very timid secretary from personnel follow me around with a clip board to see what time I arrived, left, chatted to other people, dossed around the coffee machine. etc, It amused me to hide around the corner and jump out on her and say Boo, which didn't really help my case, as I did indeed get the inevitable call to Room 7.

It was on the cards Woofer. Even if I had accepted the one week ban, I would never have been able to return and abide by the rule that I cannot discuss the Smith family evidence, or anything else they deem appropriate. It dawned on me today, I'm a grown up, why the hell am I allowing other people to censor me!

Anyway, apologies, I'm grumpy, v. tired and on a strict superfood and exercise diet. Dancing around with Jane Fonda relieves much stress!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:53 am

From another forum with thanks also to the poster.
    I think you have made the entire point yourself. They do not now, and they never have supported Tony Bennett. They post on their own site and have done for years. Their posts there demonstrate different use of language entirely. What editing powers are you referring to? You say a little further down that you have been deleting comments, why not simply delete these? You certainly control what is and is not published.
    I have some good news for you : The "pros" aren't posting here.
    One item of bad news though: Whoever is posting here, pretending to be them is doing your credibility no good at all..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:59 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:54 am
    BURIED BY THE ANTIS - PART IV
    Please put new posts on this thread to bring it back to front page. Smile

I have started this new blog as there is obviously still interest and comments coming in. I know some are protesting, but tis my belief if people want to say something, they should be able to!

But this incident will blow over because it is not what this case is about. I will continue to press for justice for the missing child, and thanks to some very kind assistance I will soon be setting up a new forum. It won't be solely devoted to Madeleine McCann, it will cover topical issues, controversial subjects and whatever comes along. I want it to be live and interactive. If anyone is interested in being Admin, then please contact me Rosalindhutton@aol.com.

Meanwhile please bear with me, some posts are getting through that really shouldn't - I shouldn't do this whilst tired - and I apologise, its been hard to keep up.

Bennettgate will soon blow over, and hopefully lessons have been learned, I think many of us have had our eyes opened but that shouldn't stop the discussion, it should open it up.

The people responsible for the cover up (in 2007) are no longer in power, and in any event there are probably very few left. The powerful McCann media machine is down to its bones, all they have left are a few oddbods and misfits cobbling together playground insults to prop up a crumbling skeleton that's had its head knocked off. This isn't an MI5 or covert government operation, its a handful of crazies pointing and laughing.

Did Tony do a deal with the devil? Why has he worked so hard to discredit the witnesses and Robert Murat? A job for the McCann Media Machine clearly, but they have never bothered. Why did Carter Ruck write off nearly £300,000 in legal costs? Why was he reading forum members' private messages? Why won't he answer these questions?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    She's an utter fool, the situation for the antis are worse than it has ever been before. The McCanns have been completely cleared, not only by the the PJ but now also by Scotland Yard. Amaral has been convicted of perjury in a court of law & now enjoys the title of Convicted Criminal, along with his side-kick Tavares de Almeida, the Convicted Torturer. Both a disgrace & an embarrassment to right thinking Portuguese everywhere. Tony Bennett has been convicted of perverting the course of justice & has also received a suspended prison sentence. There is no evidence against the family or any of their friends of any criminal acts, there was none in 2008, there is none now & there never will be. There is however an enormous amount of evidence of online criminal activities committed by Amaral supporters. And they think they're in a "good place"? LOL Pure insanity
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Anonymous24 August 2014 06:39
    Textusa and Johanna manage to discuss the case on their blogs... is a forum needed? As long as posters here are willing to take the time to write something about an important aspect of the case, it could be discussed? A good start point might be the anomalies in the crèche records.

Could whoever is pretending to be bb1 and not doing a good job of it please stop it, no one is buying that it is the woman from the JATYK2 forum. There is however one poster from JH here, a Bennett loyalist who has come here to complain about Ros just as happened on JH....it is easy to work out who it is.

I look forward to the day I look here and see no mention of Mr B.
    A distraction from the important issues imo.

Rosalinda Hutton24 August 2014 06:50
    BB1, Sabot etc, made a big mistake posting here, and it was them, can spot the little shits a mile off. There seems to be an awful of backtracking and denials, which was expected after I pointed out their support of Tony's theories raises even more questions.
    Does the stupid hophead ever stop lying?    Mind you, coke is another name for paaranoia, and I would say she is seriously disturbed.    She is telling an outright LIE. And using bad language, as is her habit.
    Many will regard this as proof that it's Hutton that is writing the clone posts, and that her duplicious conduct further strengthens Bennett's belief that it was her that wrote that email all the fuss has been about.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 pm

This just popped into my in box, so thanks to the sender who is an extremely frustrated "anti" and has lost patience with the whole thing; I understand it has been posted on Christobel's blog:.

Your insistence you can "smell" posts by BB1 and Sabot, and your further insistence they are posting here and supporting Tony Bennett is really concerning me. Are you seriously suggesting that long term supporters of the McCanns have put aside their disgust at Bennett, with his fixation and history of hounding and meddling, in order to take a side against you? Is that logical? Someone is clearly trolling your blog. You seriously think, and expect to convince others that Sabot is willing to "join forces" with Bennett in order to demonstrate her dislike of you?

It's not rational, is it? I've posted on many forums, opposed to Sabot, and the rest of them, I've read BB1's posts for the past seven years, agreed with them in the early days, I know their posting styles. This isn't them, and your insistence it is does your credibility a vast disservice.
    HUTTON RANTS ABOUT BEING BANNED - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdOVG9HBKhlYiNmylLiWK4XDf8KvomkxIEFEfSKrtZ4EZKOenJ
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:26 pm

My inbox is getting quite crowded. Here's another one:

There is absolutely no way those comments were made by BB1, Sabot or any other pro. Have they suddenly decided to support Tony Bennett? Seriously? After everything they have said and posted? After their support of the McCanns? All of that cast aside to have a go at you? A complete change of heart and ideology? Do you honestly believe that is what's happened? If you think you can "spot them a mile off", you're seriously mistaken, the rest of us have also been reading their comments and posts for the past seven years, we can also "spot them" and they haven't been "spotted" on this blog.. You are being told over and over again, it's not them. The rest of us can see it, why can't you?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Rosalinda Hutton24 August 2014 06:50
    BB1, Sabot etc, made a big mistake posting here, and it was them, can spot the little shits a mile off. There seems to be an awful of backtracking and denials, which was expected after I pointed out their support of Tony's theories raises even more questions.[/quote]
    Does the stupid hophead ever stop lying?    Mind you, coke is another name for paaranoia, and I would say she is seriously disturbed.    She is telling an outright LIE. And using bad language, as is her habit.
    Many will regard this as proof that it's Hutton that is writing the clone posts, and that her duplicious conduct further strengthens Bennett's belief that it was her that wrote that email all the fuss has been about.[/quote]

So by that logic, if I'm not mistaken, BB1, Sabot and Lily are going to throw in their lot with bentit, and the whole thing will be revealed? There we are then. In an attempt to discredit bentit, she painted herself into credibility corner, either they openly declare their support for him, or she's posted a load of lies on her own blog? Let's hope she holds her breath waiting for that to happen.

The really odd thing is, the only posts on that blog about the fictional "pros" posting there are telling her they aren't.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Hutton really has lost the plot darth. She's been lying her head off all over the internet for years, which brings into question her claims about the nuns in her crappy book...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Rosalinda Hutton24 August 2014 10:10
    The three stooges Sabot, Lily and BB1, Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Your attempts to cover up your stupidity are hilarious and no they wont be published.
    Wrong, we have all the latest stuff on here.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

lots of people thought all along Hutton' s a lying cretin , good of her to prove it  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:23 pm

So what are they covering up, exactly? What have they said?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Sykes wrote:
    The three stooges Sabot, Lily and BB1, Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Your attempts to cover up your stupidity are hilarious and no they wont be published.

So any anti who can't get their comments posted there can come here, Sykes? That could be a bit of fun, mutton seeing her mortified co posters.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:52 pm

coco wrote:lots of people thought all along Hutton' s a lying cretin , good of her to prove it  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

and for all to see.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 pm

darthvodka wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

So any anti who can't get their comments posted there can come here, Sykes? That could be a bit of fun, mutton seeing her mortified co posters.
    No, this is a membership only forum, but I have contacts and they are trying to ensure we get the latest information.   Actually, I can't really be ar*sed with her weed-fuelled fantasies.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Absolutely Sykes. However, someone was desperate enough to get a message to you, weren't they? I wonder how many more will be?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm

darthvodka wrote:Absolutely Sykes. However, someone was desperate enough to get a message to you, weren't they? I wonder how many more will be?
    I expect there will be more; even if they are trashed on there you can bet they'll be on here before they vanish. This is, after all, mainly an information forum and people know this.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:39 am

Anonymous24 August 2014 14:27

re: Jatyk - it's quite simple:

BB is BB

- and Pedro is her 'Portuguese' alter ego - who can't translate even simple Portuguese phrases in real time when challenged - because BB does not have any Portuguese.

Lily - is BB's Scottish alter ego - keen to agree with anything BB1 says - within seconds - language no problem there.

Sabot - I have time for - her own woman
    Lamplighter - ditto - nice chap

There was a rabid yank once called Tony (not TB) but he got tossed aside or chocked on a cheeseburger or whatever.

And that's the 'cast' of Jatyk for you in a nutshell
    Another comment from her moronic blog.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:47 pm

From Myths with thanks also to Jayelles..
     Poor Hutton sounds loonier by the day. She either:-

1) Genuinely believes that BB is commenting on her blog (I'd bet money she isn't - JAT has a far higher audience than Hutton's blog will ever have and BB can make all the commentary she wants from her own forum)...OR

2) Hutton is making quite a few of the anon comments herself INCLUDING those "signed" by BB and others.

I seriously doubt BB would stoop to commenting on such a raving loony blog as Huttons. I certainly wouldn't and if any comments turn up "signed" by me, I can tell you now, they will be fake.

From JATYK, BB's comments on this:
    No, BB1 most certainly wouldn't stoop to commenting on some lunatic's hateblog; neither have any of our members.

Every single one of those posts is a fake and a fraud - a bit like Mutton herself.

And suspicions are growing that not only is she writing all the fake posts herself, she's writing all the posts praising her herself. Which raises questions about the origin of that email that seems to have caused so much trouble in hateland. It would be deeply ironic if, for the first and only time, Head Hounder was right about something.

Mutton can screech and swear as much as she likes; the clone posts are fake, and she can't change that. She is, however, providing great entertainment as she descends further into madness and delusion.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:52 pm

From my inbox, the sender says an attempt was made to post this on Hutton's blog but it was deleted or never actually made it onto the comments section.  
    I am so utterly frustrated. I've been anti from the beginning, always felt there was something not right with what Maddie's parents were saying and doing. I enjoyed being a member of JH forum, never condoned harassing anyone, never been a fan of Tony Bennett but there we are, I can ignore him. In a way I was glad to see Cristobell challenging him, that's fair comment and I agreed wholeheartedly with it. I've even posted a few comments on her blog. It wasn't until I saw what she was doing on there that I questioned any of it. Here we go then, I have questions. Why is she insisting she's being trolled by pros? I am no fan of Sabot or BB1, never was on the 3As to be honest. But I'm not stupid, and neither are many others who follow the case. I've seen those two people post over 7 years, those comments Hutton published, and she never had to, she could have simply deleted them, are not from Sabot or BB1. I can see that, and so can almost everyone I've discussed it with. It destroys credibility when someone does this. Why has she now declared a forum war on JATYK? I don't understand it. She has already declared war on CMOMM, and she's trying to wind up another forum. Which comments on her blog are real? Which posters are actually genuine? How many of the anonymous comments have been written by Hutton herself? If BB1 and Sabot didn't post there, who did using their names? Why is Hutton so hell bent on insisting they did? Although I did post on her blog, I now realise that what that is is an exercise in washing dirty linen in public. Maddie is lost in it all, it's not about justice, it's about squabbling into cyberspace. It's trolling and has nothing to do with the case. I did try to point this out to her last night. I also warned her I'd get my message out in another way. Here it is. You have undermined the entire anti cause Cristobell, you have used it as a way to squabble, score points and tell lies. That reflects on all of us. I object. I told you I did.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Blimey! When hounders fall out they make a good job of it, don't they? Which side will win? Pitchberg? Forkerville? Do we now have the entry of Houderchester in the fray?

I've got a little reminder for them, a blast from the past for them: Madeleine McCann, remember her vultures?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:33 pm