A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 01:33:54 PM
    Is there still political interference in the Madeleine McCann case?

Yes, there is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty GILET CONTINUES DEMOLITION

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 05:35:08 PM
    The mccanns stated they demonstrated ' responsible parenting'.

They didn't.

There is no excuse under the sun for what they did.

You do not know they have told the truth.

That is your mantra and one you have yet to answer

Gilet:

It is simply your opinion that the tens of thousands of people who undertook such baby listening practices in hotels, resorts and in this case in PDL were not demonstrating responsible parenting. It was clearly not the view of the person Gerry McCann was quoting and is certainly not the view of everyone even today.

Personally, I think it was very foolish to leave the children alone but am able to understand the logic as to why it was done.

However, having heard the McCanns both express their regret and the guilt that will last with them the rest of their lives, I don't see why you feel the need to villify them daily, over and over with your mantra which completely excuses the potential abductor.

Your claim that the McCanns are the only guilty party is utterly ridiculous when there is every possibility that a very sick pervert has abducted a little child.

Your little comment about me not knowing if the McCanns told the truth is neither here nor there. You do not know that they have told any lies either. There may be inconsistencies in statements but that does not equal lies except to those people who have no understanding of the nature of memory, the nature of observation and the impossibility of perfect recall. Having personally discussed the issue of inconsistencies in statements with two serving UK detectives I am aware that the way in which those who attack the McCanns on this issue treat the subject is not in line with the way that real detectives treat the issue. They actually expect inconsistencies and know that if there are none that is just as suspicious as when some exist. Real police don't just jump to conclusions about inconsistencies meaning guilt; they re-interview, they look for corroboration, they walk the roads themselves, they look at all possibilities and only then do they make conclusions. No doubt that is what has happened in this case.

Just because you cannot bring yourself to believe a single thing that is said by the SY team about the McCanns does not mean we should all presume that every officer on that team is lying. Personally, I have no doubt that the police working on the case are doing their very best to find what happened to Madeleine and when they tell us, as they have done, that the McCanns are not suspects and that they are seeking an abductor, I am prepared to believe them and not simply call them liars.
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6

Post  coco Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:22 pm

see angelomod's come to stucky's rescue , too funny  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty DAVEL BACKING UP GILET - GREAT READING

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Quote from: davel on Today at 07:51:23 PM
    could we start a new thread titled is there any evidence of abduction and related childcare arrangements...stephen could then move every post he has ever written there

The idiotic repetition of the mantra which he propagates in order to disrupt every single thread on this forum is actually doing him no favours.

Every time he posts his mantra, it is shown to be vindictive nastiness to parents who have expressed guilt and regret about their actions.

That stephen25000 continues to hatefully lambast parents who have expressed that regret and guilt and stated that the guilt will be with them as long as they live reflects far worse on him than it does in fact on the parents.

He is demonstrating just what kind of hateful people the McCanns are hounded by every day on this forum and elsewhere.

He obviously does not realise how vindictive, hateful and (now it has been repeated a thousand times at least by him) spiteful he sounds.

As far as I am concerned he is doing the McCanns a favour by showing himself up here with his obsessive antics. People reading will not be impressed that even when the McCanns have expressed regret and guilt he continues his game.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 pm

fascinating , they've deleted gilet's intelligent posts and left Stucky's boring abuse .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

coco wrote:fascinating , they've deleted gilet's intelligent posts and left Stucky's boring abuse .
    Too late, they are up on here and I bet on Myths too.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Wannabee arsonist and poster destroyer Luz abuses the families of the little girls who were attacked while on holiday in the Algarve liars:
       Luz on Justice forum

Re: Child abduction in Portugal and beyond - is it really so prevalent?
    « Reply #357 on: Today at 11:51:34 AM »
    All those people that decided, some after nine years, to come to the media to tell their stories, are certainly able to produce copies of their complaints to the authorities. Until it happens I call them all LIES with the sole purpose of twisting public opinions.

This is typical bullshit for the anniversary campaign.
    And it is sad that this Forum choses to support such campaign
    She must think Scotland Yard are lying, too? In fact, she must think everyone's lying except her beloved Amaral, the convicted perjurer and brother-defrauder.

Luz and her ilk really do NOTHING for Portugal's image. Holidaymakers would be forgiven for choosing to go somewhere else, where they're treated a bit better. Like North Korea.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 pm

theyve removed that disgusting post from Luz .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 pm

coco wrote:theyve removed that disgusting post from Luz .
     They ought to change that forum name to 'Tail End Charlie' - they always seem to delete stuff long after it has turned up elsewhere,
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Holidaymakers would be forgiven for choosing to go somewhere else, where they're treated a bit better. Like North Korea.

Whoever said that is brilliant.   lol!

I see it is BB1 who said that. Respect!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

There's a hell of a dust-up going on.
    Quote from: davel on Today at 05:31:26 PM
    they have been reported in CDM...so he's wrong there

the whole point is that these attacks have been supressed...which he is confirming by his lack of knowledge...

he also confirms that the McCanns have been briefed by the PJ re Monteiro and been given a power point presentation...anyone think they are still suspects

By police, parents, tour companies etc etc etc

(Wonderfulspam said)
    Would you be taking hush money if your daughter were 'nonced' dave?
    davel

Re: IMO there were no sexual assaults on British kids in PDL.
    « Reply #245 on: Today at 06:14:51 PM »

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 06:12:56 PM
    HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST ANYBODY ON HERE SUPPORTS PAEDOPHILES.

YOU ARE A TRULY DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL.

Reported.

Davel:  And as you support spam...what does that make you MR Smeg
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Spampi10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:52 pm

that site' s gone right down the toilet now .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Wonderfulspam:

Do you remember when I said I worshipped satan dave, do you think that's true aswell?

Or that I beat the wife & kids, smoke crack, goose step around in a Luftwafte uniform, vote for the nazis & come from outerspace.

I supppose if I said them things then they must all be true aswell, I wouldn't just say outrageous thing like that if they weren't would I.

Dave, don't forget the baby eating I mentioned yesterday, wouldn't want to leave that out, my favourite dish

I suppose we should congratulate the site owner, admin and the mods on managing to hit a new low even by hate site standards.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Quote from: Cariad on Today at 08:42:02 PM
    You make me want to cry. You are horrid! You constantly abuse other posters, you use calculated language to get away with your childish trolling.

And to top it off, after spending all day having a go at WS for his distasteful comments, you belittle an article I post that has a valid point on how we act with children that could indeed be detrimental to them  

When all else fails, pretend you're the victim.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty ON ANY OTHER NOTMAL FORUM, THIS WOULD MERIT AN INSTANT PERMANENT BAN

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:02 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Spampi10
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 pm

What can be worse than all that disgusting filth? Why, no moderation.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty OH, LOOK WHO'S JUST SURFACED, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, I SUPPOSE

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 pm

John
    Senior Editor
    Executive Member

« Reply #307 on: Today at 09:14:33 PM »

First off, members are warned that any further disruption this evening will incur maximum penalties. No further warning will be given.

Secondly, I deleted a new thread earlier which sought to explore the alternatives to abduction. In hindsight I should have allowed it to remain but with certain ground rules.

There are only so many alternatives eg woke and wandered and the Amaral theory. These have all been discussed at length previously but in the context of other topics. If the alternatives to abduction are to be debated I suggest they form separate threads.

Any comments please pm me. TY
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:54 pm

They are out of control.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:33 pm

I didn't think haters could sink any lower , but they scraped right through the bottom of the barrel on injustice today . just disgusting , sickening , but none of them will be banned for it .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:40 pm

What a display it was and showed their true colours.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 6  - Page 4 Empty LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE IGNORING HIM - SEE POST 92 ABOVE

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 am

Online davel
    Executive Member

« Reply #313 on: Today at 09:23:53 PM »

Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 09:20:23 PM
    For no reason other than I knew it would cause mass outrage, yes.

It is a fact isn't it, that if more young victims of sexual assaults were able to speak out sooner then perhaps further assaults on others could be prevented.

It's not their faults that it happens, but it does happen.

speak out so people like you can talk about them being nonced...and discuss their case on a public forum...don't make me laugh
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:37 am

Angelo222

Paul Allen-Luckman, the editor of the Portugal News appears to be very supportive of the PJ in every interview and article I have seen. He is the sort of guy who won't take prisoners or will suffer fools gladly. Makes a refreshing change from British MSM.

He's a 'supporter of the PJ' because he's a Gonzo crony. Do these people know NOTHING about the players in the hate campaign? He's also told a good few demonstrable LIES recently - like claiming the Portuguese media wasn't covering the latest developments, when in fact, they have been well publicised.

Typical hater, in other words
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:11 pm

doesnt matter what any of them think after what they let the sewer scum away with yesterday .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 pm

they're on about the dogs again  Sleep Sleep Sleep 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Stucky and the other pitchforkers have turned it into a children' s playground , good .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:32 am