A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH - Page 3 Empty Re: STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Lol ... Unfortunately one of the wheels has come off ... Would any of you guys like to donate to F.A.R.T.? (Fix and Refurbish Trolley) campaign?
    Broho

STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH - Page 3 Empty Re: STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH

Post  Broho Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Was going to send the money to the corrupt cops campaign but will divert to you instead.

Don't need a receipt.  Smile 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Steve Marsden
    This interesting video was made in the street just next to the Ocean Club car park on the north side of the apartments. In the background is a pyramid nicely framed against a police car so it looks like strong Freemasonic imagery between Kate and Gerry during their interview.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Broho wrote:Was going to send the money to the corrupt cops campaign but will divert to you instead.

Don't need a receipt.   Smile 

Thanks, Broho. It will cost £38,000 to have the trolley refurbished so if you could all dig deep, please. I will accept postage stamps too.

F.A.R.T. is a reputable campaign, in fact I have a hot-shot lady accountant from Ireland doing the books for me ...
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Steve Marsden
    This interesting video was made in the street just next to the Ocean Club car park on the north side of the apartments. In the background is a pyramid nicely framed against a police car so it looks like strong Freemasonic imagery between Kate and Gerry during their interview.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Broho wrote:Was going to send the money to the corrupt cops campaign but will divert to you instead.

Thanks, Broho.  It will cost £38,000 to have the trolley refurbished so if you could all dig deep, please. I will accept postage stamps too.

F.A.R.T. is a reputable campaign, in fact I have a hot-shot lady accountant from Ireland doing the books for me ...

Have been on the blower and after reassuring people that this is not just hot air and no, it doesn't stink, I'm hosting a fund raiser chez moi on Saturday and expect to raise enough to cover the trolley. After all, there will be an auction of wonderful prizes including one fedora type hat worn by a celebrity, two fridge magnets and the highlight of course. That is a tour around Portugal's police station stairs. With a complimentary glass ashtray thrown in for good luck.

I am so happy to be helping.  bounce bounce bounce 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Broho wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:

Thanks, Broho.  It will cost £38,000 to have the trolley refurbished so if you could all dig deep, please. I will accept postage stamps too.

Have been on the blower and after reassuring people that this is not just hot air and no, it doesn't stink, I'm hosting a fund raiser chez moi on Saturday and expect to raise enough to cover the trolley.  After all, there will be an auction of wonderful prizes including one fedora type hat worn by a celebrity, two fridge magnets and the highlight of course.  That is a tour around Portugal's police station stairs.  With a complimentary glass ashtray thrown in for good luck.

I am so happy to be helping.   bounce bounce bounce 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!   lol! 

I've just had a phone call from Spain, we've had another really cool auction prize donated. A weekend in a finca (free pigeon droppings included in the swimming pool).

Best of all, John Lamberton has agreed to not only compere the auction, but to invest the proceeds for us too!

Last edited by Rachel Granada on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Broho wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:

Have been on the blower and after reassuring people that this is not just hot air and no, it doesn't stink, I'm hosting a fund raiser chez moi on Saturday and expect to raise enough to cover the trolley.  After all, there will be an auction of wonderful prizes including one fedora type hat worn by a celebrity, two fridge magnets and the highlight of course.  That is a tour around Portugal's police station stairs.  With a complimentary glass ashtray thrown in for good luck.

I am so happy to be helping.   bounce bounce bounce 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!   lol! 

I've just had a phone call from Spain, we've had another really cool auction prize donated. A weekend in a finca (free pigeon droppings included in the swimming pool).

Best of all, John Lamberton has agreed to not only compere the auction, but to invest the proceeds for us too!

Are you serious?  Shocked 

It can't get any better than this.  bounce  bounce  bounce  Or can it?

Hang on a minute, we can have him do the compere bit but can we hold off on him doing the investment stuff?

Have you noticed his body language? I mentioned it to my neighbour's friend and she has the same feelings.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

wot , the way he did that cheerful thing when he got banged up for fraud ? my hairdressers niece's boyfreind's neighbour's aunt is a Body Language Expert and she said that ment he was giulty as charged .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm

coco wrote:wot , the way he did that cheerful thing when he got banged up for fraud ? my hairdressers niece's boyfreind's neighbour's aunt is a Body Language Expert and she said that ment he was giulty as charged .

Yes that cheerful thing. I wonder if my neighbour's friend is related to your hairdressers neice's boyfriend's neighbour's aunt is the same person? Coz she is also a body language expert and said the same thing.

I suppose they might not know each other but it must be more than a coincidence. It must be true.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Broho, Butler has just rung up and donated a half-hour session on her sunbed so that's another great prize for the auction at your place on Saturday!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm

coco wrote:wot , the way he did that cheerful thing when he got banged up for fraud ? my hairdressers niece's boyfreind's neighbour's aunt is a Body Language Expert and she said that ment he was giulty as charged .

Hey, not only is John Lamberton doing the compering and investing the auction proceeds for us but he has also kindly agreed to put on pie and peas for the F.A.R.T. fund-raiser on Saturday night. He's only charging £45,000 to provide pie and peas for 20 people!
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Shocked Shocked Charging those prices could backfire on him or us. (faint).
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Broho wrote:Shocked Shocked Charging those prices could backfire on him or us. (faint).  

I have faith in John though, Broho. In fact just between you and I, he has offered to help me invest my £250,000 share portfolio with a no-risk 50% guaranteed return! I'm so excited! I signed the shares over to him earlier today, and am looking forward to reaping the great returns!

Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Thud!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Broho wrote:Thud!

lol! lol!   lol! 

The donations for F.A.R.T. are flooding in now... Helene Green has just rung, she's offered to do a slide-show and talk about pre-historic mushrooms at the fundraiser on Saturday!
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Have just scraped myself off the floor Rachel.  

Any volunteers for taking charge of the funds raised?  APART FROM THE COMPERE.

Is anyone here experienced in banking?

ETA: You are doing brilliantly in this Rachel.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Steve Marsden Two weeks ago I chatted on the phone with Pat Brown about this same subject for a few hours. We both came to a similar conclusion that this case involves politics at the highest level and that the powers that be will not allow the truth to come out at any cost

Two totally ridiculous pillocks.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Are you willing to take on the banking for our fundraiser Sykes?
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Steve Marsden Two weeks ago I chatted on the phone with Pat Brown about this same subject for a few hours. We both came to a similar conclusion that this case involves politics at the highest level and that the powers that be will not allow the truth to come out at any cost

Hey, they have found each other. Love could even be in the air sooner or later.  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Broho wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

Hey, they have found each other.  Love could even be in the air sooner or later.   lol! lol! 
    YUCK!!  affraid 
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. they might be in luuuurve.  I love you 
    Sykes
    Sykes

STEVO IS OFF AGAIN - AND WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX HE'S COMING OUT WITH - Page 3 Empty STILL DRIBBLING UTTER DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Steve Marsden
    The more of these connections I find, the less I think the Freemason connections played a part in the McCann circus. Here we have a royal charity (Royal Society for Arts...) usually abbreviated to RSA. You could be forgiven for thinking it had something to do with art but their mission statement says:

THE RSA IS AN ENLIGHTENMENT ORGANISATION COMMITTED TO FINDING INNOVATIVE PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO TODAY'S PRESSING SOCIAL PROBLEMS. THROUGH ITS 27,000 STRONG FELLOWSHIP IT PURSUES ITS MISSION: TO HELP PEOPLE BE THE PEOPLE THEY NEED TO BE TO SEE THE CHANGE THEY WANT IN THE WORLD.

The word "art" is not even mentioned and if you have a clear understanding of what that charity stands for then you are cleverer than me because I haven't got a clue. These big charities are a total sham in my opinion.

But what has this got to do with Madeleine McCann I hear you ask.

The same legal and accountancy firms used by the RSA set up the Madeleine Fund! Yet another Royal "administrative" connection.
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Obviously if the same company does both sets of books, they must be in bed together. Everyone can see it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Steve Marsden I don't think they had to use their own money or the fund money Lizzy. The fund was set up by the royal family's legal and accountancy firms as I've demonstrated several times. As the company is the "egg" and the money the "chicken", it's quite clear that the founding of the Madeleine fund was aided by the British Royal Family IMO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:22 am