A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO Empty MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Steve Marsden
    There is a Roman Catholic Cemetery just north of Huelva.

The British Cemetery, called "Nuestra Señora de la Soledad", BELONGS TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT. It is in a countryside area outside of town so can be difficult to locate. If you are able to look on 'Google Maps', you will see a semicircular shaped building approximately 4 kilometeres north-east of the town and this adjoins the town cemetery.

In this cemetery is the grave of Glyndwr Michael who served his country during the Second World War under the assumed rank and name of Major William Martin, Royal Marines. History knows him as "THE MAN WHO NEVER WAS".

Is the girl who has not been found buried there?
    coco
    coco

MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO Empty Re: MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO

Post  coco Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 pm

poor thing's never been right since the drill slipped

MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO Men10

should be pitied really  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 pm

LOL, look at the state of that tache!

He looks like something from the Spring/Summer 1974 edition of Freeman's catalogue.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Re the first post my sources tell me that the last burial in that graveyard was in 1995. As my source commented "You would think somebody might have noticed a fresh grave (however small) 12 years later."
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:LOL, look at the state of that tache!

He looks like something from the Spring/Summer 1974 edition of Freeman's catalogue.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

What with that and the drill. As coco said he should be pitied.

So the last burial was in 1995? So what. You know what these governments can do. Just ask D-Icke.

lol!  lol! 

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE FROM THE DETESTABLE STEVO Empty STREWTH, HE IS SUCH A BORING A*SEHOLE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Steve Marsden
    I still believe that the so-called Last Photo of Madeleine by the pool is a fake. How it is fake is not fully established. It could be purely Photoshopped, it could be a real photo taken at a different time and date or it could be a combination of both. In my book I wrote up a test I performed.
    Steve Marsden
    Ok, Madeleine's height was always contentious. Her parents told the police that she was 90cm tall (35.4in) and that is the figure in the file. If so, that height would make Madeleine in the range of height for girls where she would be off the chart at the low end of the scale. This would have put her below the 3rd percentile and in a zone where she likely had a growth disorder.

This always troubled me because there seemed to be no way to independently verify her height with more accuracy. Then a eureka moment - of the five photos of her time in PDL, one of them showed her in the doorway of a plastic playhouse called "Storybook Cottage" made by Step2 of Ohio in the USA.

I live near their factory and planned to go and measure the playhouse myself. In the end, I didn't need to because while in Florida in 2009, I stumbled across the playhouse in a Sam's Club in Bradenton. Using one of their tape measures and taking photos of the playhouse we finally had some accurate means to show her true height and not what the McCanns were telling us.

The results show that Madeleine is 3-4 inches taller than they told the PJ. That might not sound like much but at her height, that is a huge difference. Why would the parents understate her height by so much? Was this a blunder or deliberate deception on their part? Here are stills I used in my book.

Note: In the past where I had written articles on her height and connections with growth disorders, I only had the McCanns' official height to go on. This detective work with the playhouse demolishes those previous stories but I make no apology for that because it was the McCanns' who were being deceptive. My goal was to know her true height - something we now know with good accuracy.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

It was rubbish the first time around.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm