A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN? WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID?

Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN?  WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? Empty BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN? WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID?

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:16 am

DISRUPTION OF THREADS
    Post candyfloss Today at 9:09 pm

Well as Daisy said it is Boxing Day, pursefight but really I am astounded at the level of sniping, nitpicking and goading going on here. Every thread is descending into childish bickering. I don't care if you are an established member or a new one, I do not want to witness anymore of this behaviour.

I would suggest if you don't like a post then ignore it or bring it to the attention of mods or admin. If this continues, some may find themselves in the cooler for a couple of days or weeks. I am sorry to have to say it, but I am really disgusted at what is going on here. If the intention is to disrupt, then it will not work, you can be sure of that!

Re: DISRUPTION OF THREADS
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 9:32 pm

Tangled Web wrote:
    clapping
    As a newbie it's quite off putting.

I have given Mods & Admin a list of suggested disruptors/distractors - IMO there are quite a few around at the moment.

Others might like to do the same.

The forum has avoided squabbles and personal clashes for the past four years.

I've always found that those whose true intent is to get to the bottom of this mystery, and who work hard toward that end, do not have time to squabble and nit-pick.

Post candyfloss Today at 10:45 pm

Before we go down the way of blaming new members, some of whom I agree may not be here to help, it has to be said that long time members are also causing problems. I am being fair and honest and this is what I see. As I said it matters not how long you have been here, there is simply no need for what has been going on, and therefore ALL members will be dealt with in the same manner. I am sure most members here want this to be a pleasant place to post without all the nastiness, questioning and sarcasm.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN?  WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? Empty AND PRETENDY PETE JOINS IN

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:18 am

Post PeterMac Today at 10:31 pm

What I find fascinating is that the disrupters / trolls / abusers on other sites - including Twitter always seem to gag at three, and only three, things.

Dogs
    Photoshopping
    Deviance

What is the link ?
    coco
    coco

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN?  WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? Empty Re: BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN? WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID?

Post  coco Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:39 am

dirtymac's a perv and obsessed with dogs so only likes talking about dogs and pervy things ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN?  WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? Empty PICK UP A P-P-P-P-PUNCHUP

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Post ProfessorPPlum Today at 1:16 pm

bobbin wrote:

Category One. Disrupters. The disrupters are self-evident and they can only succeed if we allow them.
    Category Two. Water muddying. Any muddying of waters puts an unnecessary strain on candyfloss’s already stretched patience.
    Category Three. Serious posters. The hour is approaching and we need to remain grounded.

I must be a bit thick then because I don't see anyone falling into these 'categories'. When I come to this forum, I just see a load of people discussing things and some Mods / admin trying to keep things non-libellous and generally on-track.

I'm someone who has a view on that 'last photo' discussion but only because, like Veritas and gbwales and a few others, I have a lifetime's experience using it. I spent quite a bit of time trying to assure people in those long and conspiracy-oriented threads that there IS no photoshopping in that 'last picture'. Given the gravity of what is implied in the assertion that this picture was photoshopped (i.e. that such photoshopping 'proves' a conspiracy to conceal the non-aliveness of MM on 3rd May), this discussion seems really important to me, certainly not water muddying as some people seem to suggest.

I hope the fact that I've argued long on hard on that particular issue (because of its importance) doesn't make me a 'disrupter' or a 'muddyer'.

It would help me if someone would define 'disrupting' and 'muddying' because without that, there's a risk that it will be perceived as 'either you agree with us or you're a troll' and that would be a pity.
    ================

Post susible2 Today at 2:28 pm

I did get banned, and I'm not even sure why...apart from being a bit annoyed at the flippancy some members were treating the Glasgow helicopter crash with, one minute I was posting, came to check back on the thread, but it had disappeared. I tried to log on so that I could search for it but my username was not recognised, so I can only assume that I was banned as I use autofill and password reminders on the forum so it certainly was not a mistake on my part.

I have still been reading though and the forum seems to have turned into "agree with consensus or be called a troll" which is a real shame

For the record, Deviant Art is a well known creative arts website, used by millions of people to showcase their photography and digital design and has nothing whatsoever to do with deviance as is being suggested by many members of this forum. My daughter is a graphic design student and has had a deviant art account for years, so that she can upload and share her work. As such Philomena McCann's husband's work is not part of the norm for the site, but as it doesn't break their t&c's is obviously allowed, but it is in no way representative of the majority of work posted on the site, so for posters here to condemn the site as being "Deviant" is wholly inaccurate.

And I would like an explanation as to why I was banned from here as I have obviously been unable to read the remainder of the thread I was posting on so don't know what I actually did wrong...apart from being annoyed at the callous and flippant attitude of a well established poster...but if that's enough to get you banned here, then I would question the assertion that all of the recent bannings are because those being banned are trolls or disruptors, when perhaps they just have a different view point to others. I witnessed a classic case of this the other day, when the "most respected forum member" had an argument with another poster, the so-called respected poster was rude, sarcastic and dismissive and the other poster was only trying to counter their points and they were summarily banned and being accused of being a pro-troll, when it was obvious they were nothing of the sort. As for some of the abuse on the Smith threads because many people still believe Martin Smith's statement, that is quite incredible as opposed to another poster's opinion, that was unbelievable and not a single thing was done about the main offender in that debacle.

But hey ho, it's your forum, so you can do as you please, but this type of favouritism will only put newer posters off and you will be left with a core of 20 or so long time posters all debating round and round, which if that is what you want, so be it.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN?  WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID? Empty Re: BENNETT STARTS OFF AGAIN - NOT ADMIN? WHO'S HE TRYING TO KID?

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:46 pm

LOL, I bet susible2 has been banned again for daring to say all that!  Very Happy 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:48 pm

peterperv will start calling his daughter a deviant .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Post Hongkong Phooey Today at 2:57 pm

l would just like some clarification, are we all equal on this forum or are there some more equal than others? There is now posts categorizing members and some being labeled all sorts. While appreciating that there are established members who have actually sacrificed a lot it doesn't actually make them correct in all they say. We‘ve recently had some spats where essentially both sides give as good as they get however the sanctions are one sided. We should not accept poor behaviors from any member, established or new.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 pm

LOL, more forkers on Havern's getting fed up with the "kowtow to Bennett or you're out" rules!

bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:06 pm

His knickers are in a twist coz he maybe thought that Carter Ruck were giving him a present. No more payments.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Broho wrote:His knickers are in a twist coz he maybe thought that Carter Ruck were giving him a present.  No more payments.  

I bet that £125 a month (on top of the £22.5K he's already had to pay out) has put a bit of a dampener on Bennett's Christmas shopping this year, I bet he had to do it in Poundland  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:49 pm

banned again?
    Post Rowley Today at 8:23 pm

Hi,

This avatar is an alt of Chimaera, a member who has been banned but doesn't know why. Chimaera only made 7 posts, none of which I can recall were contentious, the last being some time ago, around the crime-watch episode. Chimaera was itself an avatar of Kepharel who was falsely accused by this forum to be a reporter for the Daily Mirror, and duly received an apology from Tony Bennett though the ban stayed in place. I continue to want to be an active member of what I consider to be one of the most important MM forums on the internet, but realise this is never going to be allowed. I doubt this post will remain for long, and this avatar will also be banned as I appear to be Personae Non Gratae to those who matter.

Before this post is wooshed could admin plz tell me why Chimaera was banned. I shall pop back in the next few days. many thanks and regards.

Rowley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 am