A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Neeley
coco
Rachel Granada
Sykes
8 posters

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER Empty BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Monday, 23 December 2013

The Cesspit's Xmas Card to Philomena McCann

Antony Sharples writes: Xmas wouldn’t be Xmas without that dirty old man – dirty in appearance, dirty in imagination, dirty in tactics, dirty in his screamingly obvious sexual problems – Tony Bennett libelling someone else from his little pulpit.

Fresh from a gratuitous attack on an innocent Irish family who'd helped the police with eye-witness evidence about May 3, he and his forum accomplices have decided to traduce and then to stalk, harass and hurt Philomena McCann and her husband. They want to cause them pain, not just libel them, preferably by making one of them lose their jobs as well as their reputation. A nice Xmas card, a real Christian action at this time of year, don’t you think?

Bennett's accomplices in this act are all the members of that forum, every single one. A year or two ago the Bureau appealed to people to climb out of the pit; few of them did and now they show themselves as thoroughly corrupted by their own blind self-indulgence. Without them Bennett would have to circulate his lies by Pooterish missives from Harlow cranked out on an antique duplicating machine, together with the message that should be etched on his funeral urn, “please send £2.40 to 66 Chipperfield”, Harlow.

Love? What's that?

He can’t update to a website of his own to widen his audience because he doesn’t understand the technology enough to create one and, without any income except from the old ladies he cons via his “unincorporated associations”, he can’t afford to employ a site creator.

Without the accomplices his audience would be in single figures.

The Nazis called it “Sippenhaft” – the punishment of relatives of an accused, however innocent. How can people with any sense of self-respect collude and assist in attacks on Philomena McCann and her husband? What are you doing? Don’t you have any insight into your actions?

It’s easy to see why Bennett has no understanding of the natural human loyalty of a family member, right or wrong, for better or worse, since, presumably, Philomena’s refusal to condemn her brother as a premeditated murderer or whatever this forum thinks he is, is some sort of partial justification for the attacks – an accessory by Sippenhaft.

Family loyalty has long been recognized as justified, or even misguidedly admirable, by criminal law; that is why the punishment of family members for hiding or aiding professional criminals is almost invariably light or non-existent, for the law, heartless as it can be, acknowledges the power and value of human love for the family.

Bennett, this horrid old man who has never made a success of any relationship except, all too creepily, with his own mum, wouldn’t know “love” from a hole in the ground, not even a cesspit hole. In everything he writes he betrays himself as someone who has no loyalties, no close relationships, nor the slightest understanding of the power and complexity of love, and whose weird sexuality, which no doubt lies at the centre of his failure as a human being, dominates his writings like a dirty old man whose fly is gapingly open.

Burn them!

Indeed Bennett’s stage-forum absolutely reeks of sexual frustration and repression, one in which the only safe relationships are those between “normal” mothers and their little tots, terrors or twins, preferably before the onset of rampant puberty, who are draped in the same cloak of sentimentality that Kate McCann, that one hundred and twenty nine page guide to healthy sexuality uses, in which the near-hysterical fear of the power and reality of sexual attraction features in almost every post. Except in Bennett’s case, where the cloak is replaced by an unmentionably stained old coat.

They simply can’t stay away from sexual subjects – “swinging”, Madeleine McCann’s “make-up”, Lord McAlpine’s possible tastes, sodomy in suburban care homes for young men, Jimmy Savile and on and on and on. Despite the obsession they can't really handle sexual attraction in any form, Bennett because he’s unlikely ever to have experienced it, his disciples, the accomplices, because they’re terrified by it.

Needless to say, religious or genuinely ethical motivation is almost completely absent. The church, indeed, has been indulgent of unorthodox sexuality for huge chunks of its history, though you’d never guess it from the supposed Christians on the board who post as if they are attempting to escape the thrall and damage of an upbringing by the Plymouth Brethren. Any genuinely spiritual values, such as the belief in forgiveness, or understanding of temptation, or the insight that we are all, A- L- L, potential sinners, or indeed of charity in its original sense is almost entirely absent. In its place is a rooted desire to hit out and hurt.

So when the snoopers dug up the fact that a McCann relative was exhibiting on a well-known public art site with images including ladies sinking into quicksand, arousal was immediate and uncontrollable. And then the site was called Deviant Art. Deviant! Even though, as can be established in about thirty seconds on Google, the deviation is from art currents, not sexual orthodoxy. Deviant was enough to get the hormones surging, the skin tingling and the fingers flying up and down on the keyboards. Urgh!

And you know what they did for their Christmas card? They put a trashy voyeuristic "dossier" together, a poison-pen letter, and sent it off to get the couple into trouble and cause them pain. Can you picture them helping write it? Only instead of some knock-kneed Victorian recluse in a nightcap penning the poison by candlelight they do it from the safety of their keyboards. They did it to hurt, to make people weep with pain.

Honestly this tawdry little crew of frustrates and perverts make Gerry and Kate McCann seem almost normal. And I never thought I’d say these words but I turned away from the cesspit viewing porthole and switched to the notoriously vicious pro-McCann site JATYK2. Tell you what, even that place was like a belt of seaside air after the cess pit.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER Empty Re: BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 pm

I like it. I really, really like it!

I like it when Blacksmith lays into Bennett.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
    coco
    coco

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER Empty Re: BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Post  coco Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 pm

bennett may as well have P for Perv tattooed on his head , he just loves dirty talk , as long as he can say how horrid it is .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 pm

I think old Tone is past his sell by date.

Even the antis are laughing at him now. lol!
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:05 am

Neeley wrote:I think old Tone is past his sell by date.

hes a creep!!!!!!
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 am

benita wrote:

hes a creep!!!!!!

Much more than that.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 am

I've just read it again. It's an exquisite take-down of the thoroughly nasty old perv that is Bennett. This is my favourite paragraph. It sums the creep up so well.

Bennett, this horrid old man who has never made a success of any relationship except, all too creepily, with his own mum, wouldn’t know “love” from a hole in the ground, not even a cesspit hole. In everything he writes he betrays himself as someone who has no loyalties, no close relationships, nor the slightest understanding of the power and complexity of love, and whose weird sexuality, which no doubt lies at the centre of his failure as a human being, dominates his writings like a dirty old man whose fly is gapingly open.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:42 am

I'm just going to pop over to Havern's to see if there is any mention of it as they are usually praising each new offering from Blacksmith to the rafters.

Something tells me that this one will not be mentioned on hellhole ...  lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:46 am

benita wrote:

hes a creep!!!!!!  

Isn't he just. What he and his hounder-pack have tried to do to Philomena and her husband is really disgusting.

Wasn't it about this time last year that Blacksmith did another take-down of Bennett? I'm sure it was around mid-December of 2012, but it seems to have vanished. That one was really good too! I seem to remember that Blacksmith called Bennett an obscene giant vulture sticking his beak into the misery of others.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:11 am

Oh dear, aiyoyo on Havern's isn't happy about Blacksmith's latest offering ...  Very Happy Very Happy 

BS is so incongruous, full of poison and hatred, malicious and vindictive in fact in his condemnation of this forum collectively.
    His latest piece is so agenda-loaded and spouting his vile is damaging his credibility.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:52 am

aiyoyo wrote:
    There's nothing to stop Blacksmith or Anthony Sharples or whoever wrote that nasty piece joining this forum to challenge the topic.

didn't it end with him getting banned for calling Bennett a f-cking liar and theif last time ?  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:03 am

coco wrote:aiyoyo wrote:
    There's nothing to stop Blacksmith or Anthony Sharples or whoever wrote that nasty piece joining this forum to challenge the topic.

didn't it end with him getting banned for calling Bennett a f-cking liar and theif last time ?   lol! 

Yes, I believe BS was banned for insulting Bennett!  Very Happy Very Happy 

Bennett probably banned BS himself, seeing as he is admin on Havern's.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 am

Oops, Portia isn't toeing the party line on Havern's. I bet Bennett is wielding the ban-stick as we speak.

OK. My honest review instead:

Blacksmith is a writer, which many of us are not

Also, he is a very good writer. Idem.

And finally, he is a very sharp and perceptive analyst, some of us could take directions from.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:30 am

More dissent on Havern's! This is just getting better and better. I think Bellissa will be next for the ban-stick.  bounce bounce 

I found the article very harsh on Tony and i would hate to read same about myself but also agreed with the pack mentality idea of this forum. I have found out so much info which has been throughly researched and i understand how committed people are to being factual and don't want any inaccuracies.
    However its not somewhere I would recommend my friends to come to as I find some members quite nasty to others and there is certainly an element of paranoia, most recently seen in daisys reply to j cloth IMO.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:32 am

You can almost touch the cold fury in Bennett's response to Bellissa as he rages about being defied by some of the forkers.

To sum up, then: "Pack mentality", "Nasty", "Paranoid".

I wonder why it just keeps on growing in terms of membership and views?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:46 am

Bennett must be getting seriously hacked off. The blue fonts have appeared!  lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:50 am

Bennett sticks the boot into long-term cesspit member Portia:

Yes, Portia has numerous occasions on this forum praised all of Blacksmith's work in the most extravagant terms, almost worshipful.

Portia is indeed a great admirer of him.

Portia says he is a 'very good, perceptive' writer, from whom we 'need to take directions'.

That's Portia's Christmas message to CMOMM
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:52 am

omg , Bennett's in a rage , lashing out at everyone now .

a sex and crime obsessed clique of self-righteous losers

describes bennett perfectly  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:53 am

Rachel Granada wrote:Bennett sticks the boot into long-term cesspit member Portia:

Yes, Portia has numerous occasions on this forum praised all of Blacksmith's work in the most extravagant terms, almost worshipful.

Portia says he is a 'very good, perceptive' writer, from whom we 'need to take directions'.

thought Portia was one of the forum pets ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:29 pm

"The one I find most disgusting is the way Bennett returns time after time, vulture-like, to sink his dirty beak into the totally blameless Robert Murat, picking out the juicy bits from the police evidence, this time like a drooling old man with binoculars trained on his neighbour's lavatory, to hint, or suggest, or claim or assert, or thrill, that Murat is involved in the disappearance of Madeline [sic] McCann. Excuse me.[Reaches for napkin to vomit into]".

nothing bennett likes more than a bit of filth .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:46 pm

coco wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:Bennett sticks the boot into long-term cesspit member Portia:

thought Portia was one of the forum pets ?

Yes, along with the vile aquila and Jean! It makes it even more delicious when long-time forum pets turn on Bennett.  santa lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm

coco wrote:"The one I find most disgusting is the way Bennett returns time after time, vulture-like, to sink his dirty beak into the totally blameless Robert Murat, picking out the juicy bits from the police evidence, this time like a drooling old man with binoculars trained on his neighbour's lavatory, to hint, or suggest, or claim or assert, or thrill, that Murat is involved in the disappearance of Madeline [sic] McCann. Excuse me.[Reaches for napkin to vomit into]".

nothing bennett likes more than a bit of filth .

LOL. an excerpt from BS's xmas 2012 Bennett take-down .... delicious!

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Bennett rails against BS's Xmas 2012 take-down:

By the way, there was no 'crazed stare', nor was my notebook 'dog-eared'. But then, maybe that's just the way brilliant writers are.

Now, just where does that image of 'a skimpily dressed Madeleine' come from?

Yes there was a crazed stare Bennett because that it what you are, a crazed, obsessed stalker who will not leave the McCann family alone.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sure as hell looks crazed to me. Kinda fixed, ain't he?  Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes a fixed, crazed stare as his beady eyes bore into the back of Gerry McCann's head.

Bennett is unhinged.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:44 am