A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Empty LICENCE TO STALK?

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Re: Paddy Clancy (Irish Mirror)
    Post Not Born Yesterday Today at 12:41 pm

I have heard that Donegal people are cliquey and look out for each other.

I would be very interested to see a photo of this Joe Peoples who is frequently quoted with nausea inducing statements about the McCanns.

Why? What's it got to do with her or any of the other hounders? Oh wait, I know, they'll want to make sure he isn't making any secret Mason signs, check for photoshopping, the usual kind of conspiralunatic rubbish.

And doubtless a photo would make it easier for them to stalk, abuse and threaten his family. People who stalk pensioners in poor health to remote Welsh cottages are capable of anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:29 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM
    @kathleenhammet1 Because Redwood is on a mission to make the Portuguese look foolish.

Team Gonzo manage that without any outside help, especially when they spout bare-faced lies and invent total bollox.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM
    @PetsyL Sure know MK-Ultra, the (in)famous US programming of human beings. There are many derivatives.Gordon was in one of UK's #mccann

N.M ‏@AdirenM
    @xxxxxFernxxxxx @kathleenhammet1 That's wanting to know too much. I have access to secret documents, that's all you get.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Sykes wrote:
    N.M ‏@AdirenM
    @PetsyL Sure know MK-Ultra, the (in)famous US programming of human beings. There are many derivatives.Gordon was in one of UK's #mccann

N.M ‏@AdirenM
    @xxxxxFernxxxxx @kathleenhammet1 That's wanting to know too much. I have access to secret documents, that's all you get.

I wonder what the secret documents are? The script for the next cliff-hanger in Corrie?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

From another forum, with thanks for the comments.
     Lucy-angelique Roberts
    What if ... And this is merely a what if ... But what if the libel trial going quiet is something to do with these hair samples apparently being sent to Belgium?? What if they are awaiting such critical results to determine the fairness of the case
     What 'hair samples being sent to Belgium'? Hasn't it sunk in yet - that's just more lies from convicted perjurer Amoral? He'd say ANYTHING to save his sorry hide for just a bit longer.

Why aren't they asking why he didn't bother to investigate the attacks on children when he was swaggering around the Algarve? Wasn't he at all interested? How was the attacker getting in? Did he have keys to the properties? Maybe an ex-pat that put money into the local economy?

No interest at all from the Great Co-Ordinator? No wonder he's panicking and burbling sh*te about hair.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:06 am

Grainne Mccumiskey

Knights Templar,seem to have heard that before and they seem to attract some dubious types.................http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583135/Cartel-member-accused-kidnapping-children-harvest-organs-captured-Mexico.html

Caroline Brooke Gaspar, I've heard that name before.
    Oh, for f**ks sake, The Knights Templar Cartel (Spanish: Caballeros Templarios) is a Mexican criminal organization composed of remnants of the defunct La Familia Michoacana drug cartel based in the Mexican state of Michoacán.

After the first alleged death of Nazario Moreno, leader of the La Familia Michoacana cartel, on 2010 the other cartel co-founders, Enrique Plancarte Solís and Servando Gómez Martínez, formed an offshoot of La Familia calling itself Caballeros Templarios (or Knights Templar).  Dionisio Loya Plancarte would also join.

The Knights Templar Cartel indoctrinates its operatives to "fight and die" for "the free market". They have taken full control of the now-extinct La Familia Michoacana operations in states including Michoacán, Guerrero, the State of Mexico, and Morelos. Its armed wing is La Resistencia.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 am

Chantal Mohlmann Those bloody pro trolls... lizzy we know who they are on here bann them.

Sharon Mehlhorn If the groups are "Closed Groups" non-members cannot see the posts, as far as I am aware?????
    Yoohoo, idiots, I can read all the closed areas.  Catch me if you can!  
    MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSf06Yi5Jd3ohVmy5EJ6LrX5AHm-gBgUZm8MbbZJqdS_65k-XC  MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ402qrxFT8lbrQkJjPV8TYlSoPNFhe3wFB1mECFgIESo8xELad1w MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmxjfCfAwJeavHs74w0omVGq1vQRbXcqNLplfEh5D2outoQpgk
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Re: We can all go home, Marc Dutroux did it
    Post  Not Born Yesterday

She isn't saying though that Dutroux was responsible, just that dreadful things like this are known to happen and we must all be vigilant.

Another person who should have researched the McCann case more thoroughly.

Really? When it's the Portuguese police that haven't been vigilant, leaving a predatory paedophile on the loose for years? Now, why would they do that if they weren't protecting someone?

ETA, and they must still be doing it if they're trying to blame the dead, black junkie.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 pm

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.

You know, there really is no point in attempting to reason with haters that cling to delusional sh*te like this:  
     Louise Broadhurst Green
    11 hrs
    Has anyone on here seen gerrys blog where he wrote about taking a fridge to the tip. If so has anybody manage to save the page into their computer before he wised up and deleted it?

If it still hasn't sunk in with the Gonzo fans that that is one of many nasty forum myths, it never will. They will be tick-tocking and hatespamming the media until doomsday, and it won't be of any relevance, or make the slightest difference, to anything happening in the real world.

Pointless people with a pointless - and nasty - lost cause.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
    @Randomleigh1 ok sooo crazy news I heard Murat is back on chopping block #mccann

Rebecca ‏@Randomleigh1 2h
    @PORTUGALONLINE both Murat and the #McCann s were investigated and cleared. What's changed with Murat?

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
    @Randomleigh1 my cousin has vacation apartment by Luz church said her neighbors last week were talking about PSP and PJ were at his house
    McFadden is a compulsive liar, but it's usually the McCanns she's lying about. This is new.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 pm