A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Sykes wrote:
    IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
    @TrulyJudy73 SCAB-Definition..One who attaches himself to #mccann and eventually will fall off when they are in jail.

Here's my definition of a SCAB. Someone who pours out hate against people they have never met and who have never done them any harm.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty ONE FOR THE PAPERS TO SEE

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:40 am

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Numtyv10
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 am

N.M ‏@AdirenM
    I'm not saying that Madeleine #mccann was abused. Her body has not been recovered. But the fact that it was occulted leaves place to wonder

Amaral-supporting hater admits it enjoys fantasising about child abuse.

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
    Have Kate & Gerry #McCann been arrested yet? #IfNot_WhyNot? #JustAsking

Of course not, why would they be? Poor old thing must be having a bad day, thinks she's back in 2007 cheering on Gonzo.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty DELUSIONAL TW*T

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:44 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 7h
    @sundayexpress1 revealed on twitter this week - #mccann paid shills reporting to m wright who in turn reports to Mitchell = jakanory
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:38 pm

This word, "shills", it's a recent part of pitchforking vocabulary, first used some time in the summer. It means nothing, essentially. Nice to see the orange one not following the crowd.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:56 pm

they got the word from Icke's lot .  lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:41 pm

And a new "little insult in their own minds" was born. Bring it on! I'll happily be a meaningless shill, the McCanns are not suspects in the disappearance of their child. The courts still do that "rule of law" thing. Maybe we are giving the word, shill a real meaning.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Duke of Essex PAI ‏@stephen2421
    @PORTUGALONLINE @mariaccnr. #mccann arrived OC 27th April. Just a thought. 1st May Walpurgis night. Was she actually seen 2nd/3rd May?

By God, these Amaral supporters are smart! Can't be long now till they work it all out and realise J K Rowling abducted Madeleine and she is now safely training at Hogwart's.

Meanwhile, in the real world - where on earth do they get this crap from?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
    @1matthewwright1 if I was a woman I'd be asking Redwood to impregnate me #mccann

thats one sick puppy *vomit smiley*
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

coco wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan  2h
    @1matthewwright1 if I was a woman I'd be asking Redwood to impregnate me #mccann

thats one sick puppy *vomit smiley*

Uuurgh, what a creep.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 am

Kate Holt we've been spamming his (Clarence Mitchgell's) facebook page/educating his potential constituents. pretty soon he's going to realise we are not going to go away.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Kate Holt we've been spamming his (Clarence Mitchgell's) facebook page/educating his potential constituents. pretty soon he's going to realise we are not going to go away.

This cretin clearly hasn't stopped to think of how all this will look to potential voters in Brighton who may be looking at the FB page. They will come across as a shower of deranged stalkers, which is exactly what they are.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty FOR F'S SAKE GET A LIFE!

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Natalie Tyson
    Always crosses my mind ....
    Do you think KM and GM ever anomously read any of our posts? Just i picture them reading and mocking/laughing at The Facts and smuggly thinking they've got away with Neglect + + + imo
    Like · Share · 14 hours ago
    Liz Woods likes this.

David Steel Yes, they read every group on FB, every tweet and every post on forums - entire Team McCann do
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Mccfad10

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 BiEHLm2CIAA15Hk
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:39 pm

A little bird has told me that the police have been informed about McFadden's threats towards Kate McCann.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Good

The sooner they start chasing and punishing some of these low-lifers the better.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:19 pm

ssadie wrote:Good

The sooner they start chasing and punishing some of these low-lifers the better.

Indeed, Sadie. A few prosecutions may make haters think twice about threatening people with violence from behind their keyboards.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:55 am

Sheila Ann Pennycook I hate them both skank whores both of them i cant wait to see the smirk wiped off Gerrys face and the evil bitch mother sent down see how she cries because she didnt do much crying after she lost her daughter did she evil scum
    That load of sick sh*t must be high on something or totally drunk.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 am

Sykes wrote:
    Sheila Ann Pennycook I hate them both skank whores both of them i cant wait to see the smirk wiped off Gerrys face and the evil bitch mother sent down see how she cries because she didnt do much crying after she lost her daughter did she evil scum  
     That load of sick sh*t must be high on something or totally drunk.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being, consumed by hatred for people who have never harmed her. I wonder if Sheila would be brave enough to say all this to Gerry McCann's face if she ever bumped into him?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:51 am

From another forum with thanks for the post and the comments.

SY isnt publishing either are they? So are they bungling it too?
    Would they really tell the papers first before arresting anyone?

At least the portuguese published the files, now let's see if SY will too

What? Does the hounder really expect the Yard to drive a coach and horses through the Official Secrets Act, and trash every concept of confidentiality, to give a shower of armchair defective fuel for another five years of one-handed typing?

I don't think so!

And the PJ files were NOT supposed to be published. Portugal foolishly trusted the likes of Levy and his ilk to use them responsibly, not to spread copies of the DVD everywhere, and for amateur mistranslations to appear all over the internet.

These creatures really are reality-challenged.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty LATEST FROM NOT-BENNETT'S SITE

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Re: The latest news: there is no news!
    Post PeterMac Today at 9:25 am

Cristobell wrote:

Not a waste of time at all. This case hasn't been put to bed, or filed away with the McCanns lording it over us as childcare experts. Whilst the McCanns scuppered the PJ investigation, forums such as this scuppered their Fund, their political aspirations and their wider agenda. No wonder they hate us.

NOR EVER WILL BE until the truth, whatever that might be, is known.
    They have managed to grab more than a quarter of one OAP's pension, but they cannot do that to us all.
    And the more we discuss and cross reference, the more insights we get, and the more documents are prepared, argued over, discussed, improved, and submitted to Grange, the PJ and to Dr Amaral.
    As you say, no wonder they hate us. Or perhaps more accurately FEAR us.

They know we know about the Last Photo, about the weather, about the creche sheets, about the dogs, about the book . . .

Hutton:

I think all the contingency plans for the libel trial have fallen through.

1) Goncalo Amaral dug his heels in and wouldn't pay up
    2) All the spin in the world can't conjure up an abductor that doesn't exist.
    3) If there were any evidence whatsoever that Madeleine were alive and findable and that the McCanns were not suspects, they would have used it as their slamdunk to claim the £1m+.

Something must be happening at the moment, trials, like investigations, must have a conclusion. Possibly, and I am speculating here, the Wardship of Madeleine may be a bigger issue than we thought. If the PJ are investigating a murder, then the McCanns' entire claim for damages is moot. By making Madeleine a party to the claim, it must be established if she is alive before she can benefit from her share of the lolly, or be faced with huge financial penalties if the claim is lost. In the event she turns up, will she handed a massive legal bill?

But in a nutshell, do the McCanns have the right to make a claim on her behalf, given that they passed their parental (protection) responsibilities to the Courts? (That is my understanding of Ward of Court, but please correct me if I am wrong). If this is the legal point they are stuck on, we can only wonder why no-body questioned the Writ when proceedings were issued.

More likely I think, is that evidence has emerged that proves Madeleine is dead. Whatever evidence the Portuguese police presented to the AG was enough to have the investigation re-opened. Goncalo Amaral, an amiable chap, probably has friends within the PJ who are telling him what is really going on. Whilst it is honourable of him to keep silent where the press and the McCann watchers are concerned, it would be madness for him and his lawyer to keep the information from the Judge.

This eerie silence is bizarre, and shows us, in a weird way, just how much spinning the McCann Media Machine has done over the past 7 years. Up until now, they have managed at least one McCann story a week!
    Question from another forum - How crazy do you have to be to think Gonzo is 'honorable'?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:15 pm

PeterMac Today at 1:34 pm

Nina wrote:
    Peter Mac, your comment about the last photo. This photograph has been discussed ever since it was released but I have never seen that Grange and the PJ know it is not right. Are you at liberty to tell us what you mean?

What I mean is that Grange and the PJ, and incidentally Dr Amaral have had a very detailed set of documents about the photo, including the bits I have revealed here, weather reports, and so on, but an awful lot more, which show very clearly what happened, with timings, dates, and people, . And not only from me, incidentally.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 am

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Gibber10

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:28 am

Rosemary Smith Can I ask a question? It may seem a daft one but what twitter name does Pamela Gurney use? I've had JudyTruly or is it TrulJudy have a word with me over something I posted/re tweeted, I ignored her and I think I blocked her eventually. Is she Pamela Gurney? I can't keep up with the trolls and their forever changing identities . lol. If someone could let me know in a message rather than on this open thread as I don't want to disrupt the thread. Thank you xx
    3 hours ago · Like

Leanne Baulch Rosemary Smith, she is truly judy. Anthony Winters uses that account too though x

Donna Durrant That's very strange Marian, it's common knowledge that TrulyJudy is Pamela with help from Winters too x
    Oh, I feel unloved, a couple of weeks ago I was Pamela Gurney!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 5 Empty WELCOME TO WALTER MITTY LAND

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:36 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    RN Care Manager Liz Martin (former pretendy pro and now rabid anti McCann) is notorious for getting her words and spellings muddled up. Now it seems she is claiming that her mother was a "barrister".

Unless Martin is getting muddled up again and meant "barmaid" :mrgreen:

I'm sure Ms Martin's claims will be easy enough for any interested parties to check out since there were only a handful of female barristers in the 50s/60s/70s and they are all on record.

Then again, Liz Martin has both claimed that she was a "Child Protection Officer" and that she was "NOT a Child Protection Officer".

As I say, she gets very muddled up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:57 am