A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Broho
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  Broho Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 am

She's either drunk, drugged up to the back teeth, or insane.

benita
    benita

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:19 am

Neeley wrote:
    benita wrote:she hasn't accused me ..yet!!  lol!

Don't hold your breath sweetie! lol!

I wont lol...if it pleases the silly cow then let her get on with it ..that's how she gets her kicks it seems ..lmfao  lol! lol! lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:20 am

Broho wrote:She's either drunk, drugged up to the back teeth, or insane.  

i'll go for all 3  lol! lol! but her teeth are most likely steeping in a cup  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Last edited by benita on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:21 am

Broho wrote:She's either drunk, drugged up to the back teeth, or insane.

Take your pick my friend! lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:29 am

benita wrote:
    Neeley wrote:
    benita wrote:she hasn't accused me ..yet!!  lol!

Don't hold your breath sweetie! lol!

I wont lol...if it pleases the silly cow then let her get on with it ..that's how she gets her kicks it seems ..lmfao  lol! lol! lol! 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

i'll go for all 3  lol!  lol!   but her teeth are most likely steeping in a cup       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

In a cup of vodka.     lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Neeley

Post  Neeley Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:34 am

Loving your posts Broho!
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 am

Cheers Neeley. How can you take someone who so obviously has serious issues seriously?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 am

Opposing Pat
    View Profile
    Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Members posting derogatory comments elsewhere risk account deletion.

« Reply #34 on: Today at 12:47:03 AM »

So so so funny SIX pages in 14 hours !

"so"  Laughing  Laughing 

Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:08 am

I wonder how many drinks she's had in that time!

lol! lol! lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 am

Broho wrote:I wonder how many drinks she's had in that time!

lol! lol! lol! 

a fair few bottles ..we getting right under her skin .. Basketball aint that "so" cowpat  lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 am

Oh no! She will be COMMANDING again if we keep this up!

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:33 am

coco wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 4 Opposi10

that ones a grade A sh-t-stirrer , notice shes at it with the pms again, trying to belittle another member ? lying of course , they cant help themselves . clear to see the haters are trying to drive the few remaining Mccann supporters off .

I was quite shocked by OpposingPats carry on On Forum about her PM conversation with me. Instigated by her, incidentally, and about nothing much at all. And suddenly I'm a LIAR because I forgot the inconsequentiality of it and her.

She is Definitely not to be trusted. Breaks Forum Rules, and without so much as the smallest sanction for that bit of shit stirring.

Don't answer her PMs, is my advice.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:50 am

PS. Never at any time have I PMd Pat, or anyone else to discuss a Pro. And I do not believe that any Pro has.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 am

coco wrote:its so barking mad , maybe its actually Debunker pretending to be a nutty extremist forker to make the site look as bad as possible ?

That's a very good point ... a double-bluff from Mr Debunks!  lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 am

Eleanor1 wrote:PS.  Never at any time have I PMd Pat, or anyone else to discuss a Pro.  And I do not believe that any Pro has.

I think Commander CowPat is just trying to shit stir and failing miserably!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:21 am

Broho wrote:Part of her profession?  What's that then?  Call girl?  

Toilet cleaner at Pretendy Pete's finca?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:25 am

Broho wrote:Part of her profession?  What's that then?  Call girl?  

Bennett's fashion adviser?
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:39 am

have admin left the sinking ship and left the RAT!! cowpat in charge  lol! 

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:41 am

benita wrote:have admin left the sinking ship and left the RAT!! cowpat in charge  lol! 

Maybe Commander CowPat has launched a Gleebitz-style takeover, ousted John and is now running the show!  king  lol! 

benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:33 am

Rachel Granada wrote:
    benita wrote:have admin left the sinking ship and left the RAT!! cowpat in charge  lol! 

Maybe Commander CowPat has launched a Gleebitz-style takeover, ousted John and is now running the show!   king  lol! 

Laughing  Laughing Queen of the cesspit slithering into posters pm's the cow is obsessed and possessed  Twisted Evil 

coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:47 pm

she's off again . you'd think admin would do her a kindness and ban her to stop her making such a tit of herself .  lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 pm

the forum drunk is spouting her cider breath ranting on about education ..do the members on aunty fraudsters forum need comendations and honours to post on there now  lol! lol!

emu is so educated she apparently peels veg for a living heard this from a good source lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:42 pm

having trouble getting injustice to load properly...odd.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:31 am

Angelo222
    Senior Moderator

Re: Why did the McCanns reject Henri Exton's expertise ?
    « Reply #21 on: Today at 11:14:08 AM »
    I think the significance of these e-fits have been lost to most people but it was quite the eureka moment when the Sunday Times realised the significance of what had been effectively hidden for six years.

The first question I will ask is why has the newspaper chosen to remove the article?

Secondly, was the Sunday Times threatened with legal action?

du'h , cant they work out that it was removed cos it wasnt true ? thicko forkers are the only ones who had eureka moments , everyone else knew it was bullshit .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Online Mr Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Executive Member

Editor

Re: Why did the McCanns reject Henri Exton's expertise ?
    « Reply #70 on: Today at 09:34:31 PM »
    Quote from: ferryman on Today at 07:39:17 PM
    Let's see.

The efits were in the possession of the police (Portuguese and UK) years before the Crimewatch programme.

So the question is: why did they not release it?

The most likely answer is that at the time those efits came into their possession, there was no official enquiry.

Now, there is, and DCI Redwood choose the moment of the Crimewatch programme to unveil it.

ferryman, as you are aware it is against forum rules to post personal opinion as fact. Please amend your post or provide proof of your assertion otherwise your post will be removed to the myth box.

hows that for bias ? luz the poster destroyer and montclair can post outright lies , a mccann supporter posts something thats a matter of record but doesn't suit their agenda and HE'S in the wrong .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:28 am