A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Broho
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

benita
    benita

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  benita Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:04 pm

just had a peep in the snakes pit ...seems Guedes isn't answerable to anyone ...its called goading it seems ...yet when anit's goad davel and command answers that's hunky dori admin join in the goading ..the admin on there are dodgy very dodgy  Rolling Eyes 
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3

Post  coco Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:23 pm

not worth reading now the forkers are ruling the roost and doing as they please .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 pm

coco wrote:not worth reading now the forkers are ruling the roost and doing as they please .

Time for the last few pros to pull out and leave the haters to it. imo.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Agree with coco. It's not worth wasting your time on.

Do not want to help up his stats even by just me.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:27 pm

its not even interesting to read any more , its just a platform for haters to spout lies on .
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:29 pm

We've read those lies over and over again. Nothing is new.

I think we should know where we stand because of the fraudster running it.
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 am

agree with you all its so bloody boring on there now same old carp!! i'd rather watch paint dry  Basketball getting our selves banned worked a treat and im proud to wear my badge  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:32 am

Oh, you guys were the best to watch there.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:13 am

coco wrote:its not even interesting to read any more , its just a platform for haters to spout lies on .

It started off as a good forum, and I enjoyed debating with people on there. The antis were generally polite (apart from emu) and some good debate was had. The slide really started when some of the nastier antis joined - the Paedo-Pitier, the German Carpet-Forker, Colostomybag and CommanderCowpat. They were allowed to get away with murder by the mods, I've lost count of the number of reports and PMs to the mods that were totally ignored when I brought repeated rule breaches to their attention.

You can do what you want on there if you are an anti, in the full knowledge that the mods will do nothing.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:18 am

benita wrote:agree with you all its so bloody boring on there now same old carp!! i'd rather watch paint dry  Basketball getting our selves banned worked a treat and im proud to wear my badge  lol! lol! lol! 

It's rubbish on there nowadays isn't it - I do keep checking back to see if "Verran" resurfaces, although it's probably one of the admin team posting as Verran to try and whip up some interest and increase reader numbers.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:05 am

Yes. It was really okay in the beginning. But the minute they sussed that Red was getting away with murder, they all came piling in.

Actually, I am hoping that Peter Verran is real because I think he is a McCann supporter. And I think it was The Nasties who made his life a misery. So it will be interesting to see what Justice does about that.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:32 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 6 Stuck10

thats bound to get deleted , stuck record wil squeam and squeam till hes sick otherwise .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:54 am

Eleanor1 wrote:Yes. It was really okay in the beginning.  But the minute they sussed that Red was getting away with murder, they all came piling in.

Actually, I am hoping that Peter Verran is real because I think he is a McCann supporter.  And I think it was The Nasties who made his life a misery.  So it will be interesting to see what Justice does about that.

I confronted Lamberton by PM in August about the way that emu was wrecking the forum and that letting her get away with it was sending out the wrong message.

His response? "Red has a fantastic knowledge of the case and turns in some amazing posts".
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 am

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Eleanor1 wrote:Yes. It was really okay in the beginning.  But the minute they sussed that Red was getting away with murder, they all came piling in.

Actually, I am hoping that Peter Verran is real because I think he is a McCann supporter.  And I think it was The Nasties who made his life a misery.  So it will be interesting to see what Justice does about that.

I confronted Lamberton by PM in August about the way that emu was wrecking the forum and that letting her get away with it was sending out the wrong message.

His response? "Red has a fantastic knowledge of the case and turns in some amazing posts".

Sheesh. How did I miss those?

I think that there was a lot of PMing going on, and John fell for the fantastic knowledge that Red hasn't got. But it does suggest his desire to do so.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 am

she does turn in amazing posts , thats true - its amazing her liver hasn't exploded when shes typing them  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:15 am

Yes, I missed these "amazing posts" too Eleanor. All I could see was nasty, drunken abuse night after night that was hastily deleted the next day. Even Havern wouldn't have tolerated that.

If Lamberton had banned it immediately and applied fair and equal moderation, that site could have been something really special rather than the laughing-stock hate site that it is nowadays.

I complained time and time and time again about emu linking to Morais' blog, when blogs supportive to the McCann family were whooshed quicker than the speed of sound. Guess what - the links to the Morais hate-blog were allowed to stay up.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 am

coco wrote:she does turn in amazing posts , thats true - its amazing her liver hasn't exploded when shes typing them  lol! 

lol!  lol! lol! 

I wonder how much its weekly drinks bill amounts to? You could probably feed a family of four on what it spends at Bargain Booze every week.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:48 am

rewriting chuckys gibbers so they were less abusive and more PC was another nail in the coffin .
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:49 am

Look now, we've got the end of The Trial coming up soon, over which none of them have any influence. And try as I might I cannot see Amaral winning this one. Even for the sake of Free Speach in Portugal.
    I try to be fair you see, so I have considered all of the fors and againsts. And if he had stuck to his book The Case might well not even have been brought, even though there are aspects of Defamation in the book. But he had to go on and on and on, getting worse by the day, probably because he seriously believed that The McCanns would do nothing and The Law would protect him.
    But Portugal simply cannot afford to allow him to get away with this. It would open the flood gates to all and sundry to defame who ever they liked. or perhaps more to the point, whoever they didn't like.
    But this case stands alone anyway. He has Defamed The McCanns, and he has caused them distress. And The Portuguese Constitution does not allow him to do this.
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:52 am

coco wrote:rewriting chuckys gibbers so they were less abusive and more PC was another nail in the coffin .

But, but, Chucky has massive understanding of the case. She's got all these dolls which she probably abuses every day. Just in the interests of how The McCanns done it.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:12 pm

That's not "proof" those are the words of an ex-spouse !
    WORDS, nothing more nothing less ! Where was the child 'resting' ? In the bar ?
    Sofia's words "then HE departed" not THEY departed i.e. Amaral AND the child !

Irregardless of what she 'claimed' there is no official conviction for "drink driving" lodged against Amaral ergo that assertion is scurrilous and defamatory !

E.T.A. That post by davel should be deleted by the admins present due to lack of any tangible evidence to back up the assertion, just the WORDS of a disgruntled ex-spouse !
    « Last Edit: Today at 03:03:57 PM by Opposing Pat »

thought they all loved ex-Mrs Amoral ? she on the hate list too now ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 06:49:07 PM
    So once AGAIN you flounce out of a debate ! Typical davel style, post up incendiary quotes, completely unsubstantiated, and then run and hide behind Mommy's skirt tails when called out !

You and ferryman are fast becoming this forums equivalent of The Chuckle Brothers ! Please do continue as you are giving us all a very BIG chuckle.

and that isn't abuse ? perfect example of why its gone down the toilet .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 pm

coco wrote:Quote from: Opposing Pat on Today at 06:49:07 PM
    So once AGAIN you flounce out of a debate ! Typical davel style, post up incendiary quotes, completely unsubstantiated, and then run and hide behind Mommy's skirt tails when called out !

You and ferryman are fast becoming this forums equivalent of The Chuckle Brothers ! Please do continue as you are giving us all a very BIG chuckle.

and that isn't abuse ? perfect example of why its gone down the toilet .

Yes. You can bet they will get off scot-free though.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 3 - Page 6 Empty THE LATEST FROM PETER VERRAN

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am

Re: Peter Verran
    « Reply #20 on: Today at 09:29:50 PM »
    So for coming forward to try and help a family in grief when they named the man as their main man of interest and trying to help, I have lost my son as now, been hounded by the press , my mum had to move from here village I can no longer drive or be in a car, and have to use a electric scooter so seeing my son is impossible , and as two councillors told me to keep being there for him and to be his rock as his mum could not do it, I have failed him, he is not able to just call me as his mum is total in control so I don’t even get to speak to him now, she will not bring him to see me , years I dedicated to see he had the best start in life and this is what speaking out to try and solve some questions that needed someone to tell has cost me a child, and then the piece in June in the daily mail has put me my family and our whole lives at risk again, and I am now the number 1 suspect , and its ok to print these things from the family’s source.
    And the British legion giving out half-truths of confidential welfare information and printing my photo next to the little girl.
    Where is the justice, why has an innocent man been hounded and his family by the press , the family’s detectives I don’t understand them , is it just to keep this case in the news , if they wanted to talk to me they could have at any time , instead they point the finger at an innocent man publicly which could destroy a case.
    As I have said I have been to the police , talked with the head of the force and they have not wanted to speak to me or needed to all the information they said I did not disclose was total lies , they had it all so why has my whole life been shattered.
    The truth never changes with the passage of time.so if anyone can help me sort this out I am happy to talk, if you want to know more please ask.
    P verran
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Well I am going for him being real. He is too inarticulate in a particular way to be lying, although I don't want that to be seen as a critisism in this case. And I don't really care if I am wrong anyway.

The poor man is distraught after years of tragedy.

Personally I don't think he can tell anyone much at all, especially about someone who is now dead. But he needs a bit of understanding and compassion.
    We aren't all Grade A English Graduates.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:36 am