A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Oooh it's getting tasty over on N3! I think we have a great evening's entertainment lined up folks. Very Happy 

Just wait til Zora starts getting stuck in slagging off N1. Although she must be gutted about the coup, what with the way she mooned after Gleebitz like a love-sick puppy.

lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I see that gun nut troll Basher has defected to N3!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm

he seems to have traded her in for the toothless minger . what a trashy shower they are . lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

coco wrote:he seems to have traded her in for the toothless minger . what a trashy shower they are . lol! 
    Yes, it's looking like Zora has been dumped by Gleebitz. I had a toot on her FB page and it appears that Dangly did the Zorro profile pic, complete with mask and sword.

Wonder how much longer it will stay up for on the witch's profile pic! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 pm

What a laugh the whole show is.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

omg, the spammer . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Pamphile Lamothe I name myself financial Pamphile lamothe profession
    I offer my services to those which are in the need for loan between 2000€ with 800.000€ My interest rate varies from 3% according to the lent sum and the duration of the restitution of the funds. Are ...See More
    9 minutes ago · Like

Irene Mousley ive inboxed animal to get him off. xx
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

I offer my services to those which are in the need for loan between 2000€ with 800.000€ My interest rate varies from 3% according to the lent sum and the duration of the restitution of the funds. Are ...See More
    9 minutes ago · Like

9 minutes ago · Like

Trish Mitchell Pamphile Lamothe......shutup you complete twat!

My ribs won't take this lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Broho wrote:What a laugh the whole show is.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    It's super entertainment watching them all turn on each other like a pack of rats! Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:55 pm

coco wrote:omg, the spammer . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

9 minutes ago · Like

Irene Mousley ive inboxed animal to get him off. xx
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

9 minutes ago · Like

9 minutes ago · Like

My ribs won't take this lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! .

ROFLMAO! Go for it, Pamphile!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

can't believe my eyes , it's like watching sewer rats fighting .Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Empty Admin Dangly is now issuing orders wearing his latest head

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Michelle Chell Baker
    Have been informed of this vile PM message from an 'admin' on another site, if this is the way members are treated then the group should be shut down!! Getting tooo out of control!!

Omg u let a TROLL be on ur ADMIN team pmfsl!! I knew u guys were dozy fuckers but u couldn't make that shit up hahahahahaha! You wont last 5 minutes ur page is out of control. But thats what happens when you have big sensitive clueless babies running a group lol. Everyone u have banned with the exception of a handful, were genuine, but because they didnt lick ur arses they got banned lol. Ah well maybe u will learn the hard way. Bet ur really missing me now eh eat those words lmfao XD
    Victoria
    2/10/2013 17:17
    Victoria Thomas
    Listen hear you nasty insipid bitch the biggest troll of all is clearly YOU get fucked you weird faced fat tongued, cock eyed internet trawling piece of shit CUNT you should hear what they say about you in the other group LMAO
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    22/10/2013 17:18
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    Haha woohoo im being talked about lmfao how flattering 5
    Thanks for making my day biggrin:D hehehe
    Victoria Thomas
    22/10/2013 17:19
    Victoria Thomas
    not talked LAUGHED at you really are pathetic you arent interested in justice for Maddie you just use groups to spit your venom about now get fucked TROLL
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    22/10/2013 17:20
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    Great even better, glad I can make people happy, say ur judgement skills are bang on eh!! Wow! Is that why u thought a troll was a genuine supporter hahahaha
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 pm

2 minutes ago · Like

Teresa Wright will someone kick this scammy git out pls!! I don't come here to read about loans!!!!!!
    about a minute ago · Like · 3

Teresa Wright He's posted on end of another post too!!!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Teresa Wright ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Teresa Wright Shit! Who's admin again??
    A few seconds ago · Like

9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Maggie Potter According to Paul Rees admin ALL the admin have been banned from the group and it is now run by trolls!
    8 minutes ago · Like

Teresa Wright Right, am off to Hi-De-Ho.....shame on whoever has done this...this group is for MADDIE & NOT BIG FUCKIN EGOS!!!!!!!!
    7 minutes ago · Like · 1

Mandy Lewis I've spoken to 2 old admin, they have all been kicked off and banned by these new admins today!
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Suzanne Winter Sam Jones can you get this spammer Pamphile Lamothe removed? He's spamming all the threads.
    6 minutes ago · Like · 1

Teresa Wright May as well report page & be done with then
    6 minutes ago · Like

Teresa Wright Suzanne..prob him/her doing it!!!
    5 minutes ago · Like

Suzanne Winter What a tosspot! Nobody's buying, you annoying munchkin!
    3 minutes ago · Like

Sam Jones Sorry - I had to EAT!! I have not eaten all day! But Pamphile - feck off!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Wendy Jenkins everythings gone bonkers ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Ivone Magalhaes You know what?? I am moving on to that other group....seems like most of the ppl that posted on here have moved on too....and honestly I don't have the time or the patience for drama queens....call me back when this Group has reverted back to its original intent!
    3 minutes ago · Like

Sam Jones NO it hasn't KMM given that the current admins are the same ones the past three months
    3 minutes ago · Like

Maggie Potter no he hasn't Sam Jones I am still reporting his comments

Sam Jones Go ahead Ivone. And when you find you are banned for "Speculating" I will reserve a place here for you. Not joking. By all means go try it.
    2 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney At least when Paul and I removed hideho and frances we wholeheartedly believed that we were doing the right thing for the group and the 'wider agenda' of attracting new members. And 14000 members later still do - it worked. We had Dan's/Sam Jones' full support at the time. Because one member asked to join whom Dan doesn't like - that's one person out of 16000 - he sulked for 3 days reading the group admin chat but not participating which was most unsettling for us all, except apparently Justin and Rebekah. While dan has been a great support and we've all had some unforgettable times together but as noone could provide any reason other than personal dislike to allow the member in question to return, the decision was made to remove Dan's admin status for a number of reasons. The member who joined is an excellent poster who was interacting well with members and has been a perfect gentleman since rejoining; also we felt that we were at the business end of things therefore we should perhaps have admin with real names and begin to act a little more responsibly with regards to the group to continue to attract new members in the hope that we would grow strong enough to apply enough pressure to affect some sort of change in attitude among the authorities responsible for pursuing a just resolution to this horrible injustice...Dan I thought was a confidant and sounding board and all of us have shared a lot with him and are sad that he's chosen to reveal some of the conversations. Dan feels aggrieved that after all his hard work, his views weren't listened to when deciding upon the return of said member. We've ALL worked hard and Dan knows how much crap we and particularly I took in the weeks after the previous takeover. Paul and I use our real names and considering I'm likely the only Zora McCartney in the UK, it wasn't easy to do what we did and have been doing ever since. However it's not about us. I sincerely hope that this group can continue to be a success as it's clearly the most powerful due to its vast numbers. The very best of luck to everyone who is here for Maddie and is motivated by the campaign for justice. If anyone would like to join us on our new group, McCannGate, you'll be more than welcome. We'll never achieve these numbers but we'll keep going and try to make it a success. Good luck Dan. Don't screw it up.
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Wendy Jenkins everythings gone bonkers ?

That's probably the most sane message of the day on there. Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Good luck Dan. Don't screw it up.

thats wishful thinking , its a trainwreck already lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm

coco wrote:Good luck Dan. Don't screw it up.

thats wishful thinking , its a trainwreck already lol! 
    LOL! I wonder how long it took Zora to type up that illerate rant?

She's clearly still in love with Gleebitz Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Dan feels aggrieved that after all his hard work, his views weren't listened to

must be love , if she thinks his crappy cartoons are hard work . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Sarah Llewellyn Why is "Al Trendy Kid Atherton allowed to ADVERTISE ON THIS PAGE????? For Gods sake Admin....please???????  
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Trendy10

Sarah Llewellyn Why is "Al Trendy Kid Atherton allowed to ADVERTISE ON THIS PAGE????? For Gods sake Admin....please???????
    2 minutes ago · Like

Sam Jones Give me a chance folks - even I have to eat
    about a minute ago · Like

Sam Jones OK let's see what crap we have here
    A few seconds ago · Like

Sam Jones I banned that Pamphile 10 mins back btw
    A few seconds ago · Like

Sarah Llewellyn OMG Crap?????? What we say is "crap"??????
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Trendy11

Sam Jones ALl you have to do is post about the case, not bloody admin. We are at least giving you this vehicle to post in.
    A few seconds ago · Like · 1

Nikki Knackinoonoo Peakes Fair point Sam Jones
    A few seconds ago · Like

Margaret Chapman This page hasnt went belly up! Only the silly comments from some make it look that way. It will settle down when folk get bored

Sam Jones Not happy? Start your own. Give you two days tops before you jack it in.
    Sarah Llewellyn Rather agressive Sam don't you think? Not used to this....I think we all appreciate that Paleophile chap or whatever he was called slipped through the net as you guys cant be on here all the time, but you really shouldn't be so aggressive to your members should you?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Sam Jones Look, my feet hurt and I never ate since brekky but do I blame you lot? No. So get on with making sure the McScams are busted. I couldn't give a rats about a handbagging in Admin but if you would rather discuss that than Maddie then you are the ones who are spamming.
    It's an admin spat - get over it. We are.

Mark King I think people might have been objecting to the said member for writing stuff like this on twitter "Join over 3,500 Carnies,Trolls, Benefit cheats,Prostitutes,Cripples, Druggies and haters on Facebook and then tweeted link to Hideho's group. Not nice is it?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Gordon Crane Politics , politics , politics! ...i came to try to get a grasp of , and understand , the truth ...not petty squabbling and office politics ....if i wanted that id watch parliament

Sam Jones What does it matter Mandy? Would you rather know my inside leg measurement and favourite colour than mnke a telling statement about the McCann case? It's your choice.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 pm

[quote="Sykes"]
    Paul Rees
    Basically, Rebekah Jaye Leverett added the troll, made him admin then sat back and watched it all go tits up, then when found out, tried to blame it on her disabled son.
    Share · 35 minutes ago
    Seen by 20

Caz Queenoffools Russell No way wot an arsehole
    30 minutes ago via mobile

Fran Turner how long had Rebekah been an admin? am i right in seeing it was 4 hours?
    27 minutes ago

Laurie Harvey If it was that simple why didn't she correct it and readded everyone again and deadmin Dan?
    24 minutes ago

Laurie Harvey Sorry i don't believe a word she is saying
    23 minutes ago

Jean Binks She had been admin for a couple of months or so. I do not believe in the absence of any proof that she organised what happened this morning.
    [/quote

I am catching up here. What are these people? Upstanding members of the community? Which community? The one that saw a pitchforking site stolen from it's rightful owner, allowed one of the thieves call a member a C U Next Tuesday, let him apologise and then steal it again?

These really are the only people in the world who have the Mccanns "seen right through", aren't they?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

lol! lol! 

My ribs are hurting!

Go, Al Trendy - keep on spamming, kid!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Ivone Magalhaes I have already reported 3 of this idiots posts as spam but come one this is where admin. should be doing their job....He should've been kicked out as soon as he posted the first time round...in fact he should never have been added on in the first place!! Come on I have had a look at his profile and you can spot that this is a scam from a mile off! Sam Jones, Rebekah-jaye Leveret and Justin Jay Manz will someone please do something!!!! BTW I have a post pending and has been so for over two hours...
    Sam Jones No no. All is well. You see a swathe of threads to post in? Then nothing's changed that should concerns you or any poster. Just a girly spat in Admin. Tsk!  
    Ann Bartlett Karma hit back at u quick then Paul! Jeez if Id have known it was u three twofaced morons runnin this group Id have never entered! But now Im here its great to know u got back what u lot gave out tenfold its seems as well! Dan was ur bosom buddy as was I till we actually questioned ur motives. What goes around comes around u lot must have been expectin it ....
    Amanda Strongbow Rigby new admins= c**ts ....toodlepips peeps
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 BWFGKZb
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Twitter:  
    Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 2h
    Numpties can't even admin a FB page without it all going tits up on a regular basis - and they think they can solve mystery of M #McCann !
    Jeff Swann talking about trolls and deleting members..... I check the signatures at lease twice a day and come up against this. Name: PAUL REES on Nov 14, 2013
    Comments: GIVE ME BACK MY FACBOOK GROUP YOU BASTARDS!
    11 minutes ago · Like · 2

Louise Lucas I have signed x
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margaret Chapman I will sign it soon x
    9 minutes ago · Like

Jeff Swann So far Paul Rees (or knockers there of) has posted 10 to 15 signatures..... I know Paul has been tweeting the petition address, but someone keeps doing this, yesterday I deleted 32 signatures from all sorts of morons
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margaret Chapman jeff, I thought that we moved on from this?
    8 minutes ago · Like

Jeff Swann Thought this was a thread for Q&A regarding the regime changes... Paul Rees's name has been mentioned, also 2,000 trolls being deleted from the group.... I was pointing out that his name is the target of people trolling the petition.... Sorry... I will move on
    vone Magalhaes I agree with you Elaine Dyson! The only thing that happens when we question what happened is a very dodgy story where fingers get pointed and more doubts pop up! Sound like a bunch of PrimaDonna's with a bone to pick. Does anyone else think that the 3 remaining admins. on that post might be one and the same person?
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdOB6Nd1MRe_-vSEtCh0v2fesynAundDRMPUWujiiIv7yXueCrIQ
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 am

Rolanda Miguens Reid
    WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS FORUM?
    The Madeleine McCann Controversy group has been taken over by multi-multi-id troll Dan Gleebitz. Please share and like this page til we sort something out. Don't let Dan destroy this huge opportunity for justice. Vengeful barsteward
    Like · · Share · Follow Post · about a minute ago
    3 people like this.

Rolanda Miguens Reid Please can this group provide an honest explanation of why Admins have disappeared/ all the other groups are talking about this one?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Jenny Holly Eldridge That's why so many have gone to the other groups!
    arla OConnell Hmmm, I started reading the thread, but it became clear to me that there is a complete amount of mis-management going on, My oringinal account (kris frangleton) was also taken off here for no apparent reason a few weeks ago, haas it occured to any of you that this may just be infiltrated by the pro-supporters or even a higher force of the MCcann, to totally discredit the site, anuone reading this thread would come to that conclusion, the thread should be deleted immediatley to maintain the groups credibility.
    Elaine Draper Is that pillowcase idiot still on here then?

Sam Jones Caroline Mccormack Hi Dan is David Steel still on this group?

Sadly not. He decided that his future lay in being an exhibit for gynaecology.
    Margaret Brady And this thread has been whittled down to 4 or 5 posts now where it had a whole stream of replies a few minutes back, what is going on?
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 1

Jo Thompson are the Forums having problems LOL and i wouldnt know a TROLL from a goat but i know when its going tits up
    2 minutes ago · Like · 4

Thomas Jfm James HACKED TO BITS
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns hahaha and whats your basis for that stunning conclusion exactly James and how and why are you going to check me out' exactly
    about a minute ago · Like

Laura Jayne Hogan Nah don't need this bullshit !! I'm off to support Madeleine McCann on a real page smile))))
    about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Thomas Jfm James IVE BEEN BANNED FROM OTHER POSTS SO BEFORE IM BANNED FROM THIS ONE DO YOUR BEST TO FIND THE PRICKS THAT HACKED IT...PLEASE
    Sam Jones Linda Anderson Such a shame admin you could have put a stop to all the negitive posting and concentrated of what this site was originally set up for, Madeleine! Sorry but admin you could not organise a pish up in a brewery!!

You want to do it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Ellen Taylor cant we just carry on as normal. I trust Dan. he's made so very many excellent posts over the time I've known him on here. there were too many admins and complete chaos on here. I like the other group but there are too many strict rules. i hope Dan can get the right balance! Without his pictures, alot of people wouldn't have been drawn to this group.
    Estelle Taylor i think its been hacked coz the mccanns want this group shut down. ive joined the other group but i fear the same will happen again x

--------

Mo N Hales No Ian we mean the whole group, take u were not here last night amongst the strange shenanigans?
    4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Estelle Taylor its not just a post, we are all being deleted 1 by 1, admins have left and gone to the new group x
    4 hours ago · Like · 1

Estelle Taylor we all need to leave this group coz trolls have caused trouble on mcanns behalf on this site x  

Ian George Actually it does appear that mischief is afoot and the overall position and standing of the group is compromised - but this post is not of any consequence. The McCann fraud does present what is effectively a social experiment!

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhAueRwltZ2mYhRJKWCPfrsNMhb0rCxNjSUsoMEG1QWGodqPi-

Simon Taylor
    Is there anyone in this group who lives outside the UK and is not subject the news block
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Tin_foil_hat_2
    Val Mulraney
    16,000 are a force to be reckoned with. The other group had some gravitas because of its numbers. 16,000 can't all be nutters - but what has happened in the last 24 hours has turned that on its head and it does now in fact look like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. First I thought it was the Pros, but reckoned they'd just delete the group, but after thinking about it what better way to prove we're all trolls and nutters by arguing and bickering amongst themselves, blocking comments, deleting people etc, swearing and being rude - so actually better to discredit the group and hence the 16,000 rather than just deleting. I feel this is much more than just admins falling out
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAY3DXDwtuRQuXRCQXP_sm9h-D8FnDPoZaUYBw4ShvGvt6G-qqKw
    Kaily Macauley
    I've been booted from controversy page for spamming links to this one lol x

Michelle Garner I got booted for trying to post something lol x
    12 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Kaily Macauley Ooooops x
    12 minutes ago via mobile

Ivone Magalhaes If I continue to keep rubbing the new admins. the wrong way with all my questions I too will be joining you soon...LOL
    9 minutes ago · 1

Caz Queenoffools Russell Ha waiting for approval wen i posted on there wont b long b4 they all join this one apart from the saddos that messed it up in first place xxx
    7 minutes ago via mobile · 1

June Newland they havent booted me as yet
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Fiona Hall Wasnt stevo the one who hacked the forum and made evryones private messages available to anyone? I dont believe the photo is photoshopped.

------

Thomas Jfm James Some people have become TRAITORS and ruined the group deliberately ---THEY ARE COWARDS WHO BLCOKED ANY COMMENT ABOUT THEM....“Betrayal clearly has its own reward: the small deep human satisfaction of having one up on someone else. It is the psychology of the mistress, and this regime used it as fuel.”
    39 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynette Powell Looking a the few admins left its just run my some drug addict now
    38 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynette Powell You should join that new group and report this one
    37 minutes ago · Like

Thomas Jfm James Thats what they want you to think Lynette-they are devious bastards now
    37 minutes ago · Like · 1

Fiona Hall Admin now where admin before, just different ids. I wouldnt be suprised if they all kissed and made up and came back to this group.

----------

Fiona Hall ok jason
    29 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Thomas the groups have always been like this from when they started 6 years ago, it's nothing new lol x
    27 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps What's ok Jason mean
    15 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall Its what you say to someone to end a conversation when you're getting no where.Stevo was a traitor to alot of people.
    13 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall if you say so
    11 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall No he wasnt.
    8 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall wow great debates on here!
    7 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps Create another fake profile
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Fiona Hall lmao
    5 minutes ago · Like

Kath Hammett What is it with everyone on here ffs, its ok is to start insulting people and using fowl expression just because they don't agree with 'your' opinion, what the hell is going on?????
    3 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Because kath he wants something to be true and when told it isnt even proven he resorts to foul language.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Irene Mousley i love dan gleebitz with all my heart!!! karma they dont like it when tables are turned!!!!
    15 hours ago · Like · 1

Irene Mousley paul rees one question?? HOW THE feck DOES IT FEEL?
    15 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns ffs. whats going on??
    15 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns whos dan gleebit?
    15 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley jeff who wrote this?
    15 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley lol roxanne
    15 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns ?
    15 hours ago · Like

Melanie Hill it says paul reese wrote it?
    15 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Some fecking moron who has more time on their hand than do this, they obviously are attached to this group as this is the only place I have posted my frustration.....
    15 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns funnily enough I sad something in here earlier that was acted upon by someone so I def think there are afew spies in here
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Paul Rees wasnt responsible I dont think as his name has been put to about 20 signatures now... I am getting properly fcuked off with it now!! Who ever it is PLEASE GROW THE FCUK UP and go and waste someone elses time please, life is tooooooo short
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Mark King If you are not confused then you really don't understand the situation, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
    14 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Do u need some genuine signatures jeff/
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann oh there are loads of people in all groups... thing is there are so many false fcuking names its unreal. People really need to get a life I am sorry but they do.... I havent done anything to anyone, said boo to any geese.....
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann the petition was at 944 its now at 938 thanks mainly to people in other groups who have signed
    14 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns ok well do you want another genuine signature?? can u link me to the petition?

Jeff Swann I am sorry for this group, it seemed good, I liked the debate, people giving other people information. But I am really really fecked off with it.... How many of these 16,000 people are people that actually exist? I mean if some DICK keeps generating email address's so they get off knowing that I have to hit the delete key a lot on the petition, signing it as people who have left this group?!?!? Surely they can create false accounts on here!?!?
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Irene Mousley paul rees was an admin. ( a bad one at that along with zora the explorer|) zora an her merry men banned peeps for no reason. peeps that had been following Madeleine for months. then BANG they was banned for no reason. angry ex members? dan was an admin for ages, got booted out more than once, zora and her merry men bad mouthed members behind the scenes.. not to mention zora and her merry men stole!!!! this page off lizzy taylor (founder and creater of this very page) dan put so much hard work into this page and he! is well loved. he got booted for the 4th time. with the help of a certain person he mangaed to get back on to admin. AND WALLA! BOOTED ZORA THE EXPLORER karma always comes around!!!!
    14 hours ago · Like

Melanie Hill there was someone called kristie, where is she?
    14 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Irene Mousley and Jeff Swann who are you guys talking to?? I can only see ur comments
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley so paul rees and zora are a tad bitter?? and so they should be. how do u think lizy felt??? and all members that got booted for nowt? x
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Oh behave Irene Mousley why dont they torment this group with fake accounts.... Why the petition? Seriously......
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Irene Mousley I dont want to get into a slanging match here

Irene Mousley behave? seriously? u havin a laugh???? im telling the bloody truth!!! for gods sake!
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann All I want is for the child to stop being childish
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley piss off then
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley im trying to explain the truth here!
    14 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Jeff Swann thi will be the FOURTH time ive offered to sign your petition and you haven't responded to me but you've kept typing rants, seems odd to me, I wonder if you are genuine r not
    14 hours ago · Like

Glenda Ferries Any need for all this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Jeff Swann http://www.ipetitions.com/.../
    14 hours ago · Like

Mark King Sorry, I thought we were here to discuss the Madeleine McCann case?
    14 hours ago · Like · 4

Irene Mousley where has that comment gone about dan several times etc... by paul rees?
    14 hours ago · Like

Melanie Hill haha mark, its all gone pete tong!

Karen Avery Irene Mousley I was also admin on here...I was also booted....I knew nothing about what went on yesterday...so don't spread rumours about all admin...most of us are the victims
    14 hours ago · Like

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Jeff your petition is asking me for a donation in dollars starting form $10 and will not add my name to the list unless I pay??
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Roxanne wait one second......
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Irene Mousley comments still there
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Irene Mousley well there must of been a reason Karen Avery that ui got booted. dan got booted for no reason and so did JJ. and alot of members!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:04 am