A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty SUNDAY EVENING AND STILL AT IT!

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Jeff Swann I will send emails out too, if anyone has some email addresses please post the up in the comments and like in HiDeHO we can all send them off.....
    18 hours ago via mobile · 1

Jeff Swann Maybe is we all email the same address's they may take more notice?
    18 hours ago via mobile

Kay Locke jeff im not sure Lizzy would support that - Lizzy Hideho Taylor ?
    18 hours ago

Lorraine McNaught Holden why ever not?
    18 hours ago

Jeff Swann That was at no point a criticism of HiDeHO, the letters are posted there and people are posting emails to the press associations so that people can email the mass media. How can 1,000's of emails voicing concern over press silence in any other theory than "Abduction" be un supportable? This is a country that has FREEDOM OF SPEECH not FREEDOM OF SPEECH DEPENDING ON WHO HAS THR BIGGEST LAWYER?? I wasn't shouting then, can't do BOLD in comments.....
    17 hours ago via mobile · 1

Jeff Swann I am suggesting it in the group I started, in fact I thought I posted my comment int there (too many windows open) but still think that not supporting it is being gagged
    17 hours ago via mobile

Lizzy Hideho Taylor We cannot support any 'official' efforts. If anyone want to use 'HDH Controversy' in an official capacity please contact me personally
    17 hours ago · 3

Jeff Swann Can you explain "official" effort/capacity..... Am I missing something here?

Kay Locke jeff swann please pm lizzy with any further concerns or questions Cheers
    17 hours ago

Jeff Swann I understand being careful to voice an opinion that isn't based on fact, but if you can discuss the possibility then there is no point to public discussion?

Jeff Swann I sent Lizzy a PM the other day, asked on the group for an admin to contact me.....
    17 hours ago via mobile

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Jeff...you are free to enlist and support/promote whatever you choose as Jeff Swann. If it is part of HDH controversy it becomes something that is promoted by this group and I cannot support. We have to be very careful in what we support so hopefully you understand that
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty EVERYBODY DOWN!!

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Zora McCartney
    12 hours ago
    What was I saying earlier? Ahahahahaha! Is this her new welcome badge? I see she's actually giving 'lessons' ffs!! It's all over the internet already. People are bright enough to find it for themselves. As well as being generous enough to 'give the UK the opportunity to read the files' (completely dismissing the fact that mccannpjfiles.co.uk, mccanfiles.com themaddiecasefiles.com have being doing exactly that magnificently well for years without patronising us and lol lol loling) Queen Ho Ho wants to take the credit for educating us as well!! Her videos do enough by themselves and are discussed widely already so why not focus on what she's good at? Jesus I just can't stand anybody wanting to make a name for themselves and acquire a following out of this (and there's a few of them about). Dan with his group of 18000 people should be ashamed of himself for lending this time wasting load of claptrap which leaves us all wide open for ridicule a legitimacy that it just doesn't deserve. It shouldn't matter how people learn about any injustice and the depth of the corruption in the McCann case. The important thing is to get it out to as many people as possible and share the already existing resources which we can all understand perfectly well without Dear Leader's lessons thank you very much. Or her son's drawings or music career. NO we don't want him to draw a picture of Amaral fgs. #PleaseMissGleebitzhasgothiswillyoutagain — with Paul Rees and Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson.

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 1476653_10202493143752187_647629136_n

Paul Rees likes this.

Graham Cherrett Is there going to be a research group for old vinegar tits and the coven to establish peoples sexual preferences, and thus their suitability to comment on "their" case. Bad enough David Bret dared approach "the prominent ones" and then tried and to sell his book on the sex crimes, of Arthur Askey on the back of it. Imagine anyone else, secretly penning a novel and then trying to launch it upon the followers .......
    11 hours ago · 2

Paul Rees Remember the public's reaction to Kate McCann's "madeleine" book, no capital letter?
    I'm just waiting for the
    H I
    D E
    H O
    book of the same name, with "madeleine" in tiny writing in the corner, much like the "brand" videos.
    Revolting self promotion I'm so relieved to not be a part of.
    11 hours ago · 1

Zora McCartney So am I Paul. That's what I mean about Dan. He feels as strongly as we do about this and he knows we're infinitely more principled and would never support this. So how he can put enjoying pissing us off over thinking seriously about where to go next I don't know. He's got a big responsibility with 18000 people and instead of fekcing about on Twitter being hateful and signing in and out of accounts on Facebook should be planning how to move forward, take some advice and find the best people to run it. That's what we were gonna do but one or two primadonnas couldn't bear the thought of being left behind.
    11 hours ago · 2

Zora McCartney Which one's vinegar tits Graham? There's a couple of candidates for that one
    Zora McCartney Yes, Roth, I learned from Warren's blog posts when I started reading about the case. It's people like Warren who connect with people through their writing that make people question the bollox they've been told and realise they've been had. We don't need no Ho Ho educashun or thought control TY Ho Ho! But it's very nice of you to provide a new home for your beloved trolls
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:30 pm

lol! 

You can almost see the spittle dribbling from Zora's lips as she jabs at the keyboard!

Looks like she's still carrying a torch for Gleebitz ...
    coco
    coco

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 pm

. So how he can put enjoying pissing us off over thinking seriously about where to go next I don't know.

so sad . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:56 pm

zora must like them rough . thornton's the piece of shit that photoshops women being raped . scum the lot of them .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:02 pm

coco wrote:zora must like them rough . thornton's the piece of shit that  photoshops women being raped  . scum the lot of them .
    They are indeed, coco.

A new hater has joined up on N3. Check out that mono-brow!

Pete Madge
    Thank you for the add to this group. I always had a feeling, even just after it happened, that the parents were involved in her disappearance (or worse). All my friends thought I was being nasty, and that I should have some respect, but their story and behavior never added up.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Its friends were right the first time . see numty 4 was spawned this morning , that nutjob Steadman or whatever hes calling himself now .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm

coco wrote:Its friends were right the first time . see numty 4 was spawned this morning , that nutjob Steadman or whatever hes calling himself now .
    Yes, Mr Mono-Brow should have listened to his friends.

Oh no, not another hate group on FB! Have you got a link?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Cheers, coco.

LOL! Not exactly buzzing with activity, is it?

There's more life in a Grenville Greene fridge magnet.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 pm

theyve got a good lineup of nutters tho , what with pillock and madgali .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm

coco wrote:theyve got a good lineup of nutters tho , what with pillock and madgali .
    Its not that long ago that Magali did a flounce and denounce! Although I did rather like her "stinky network of crabs" insult. lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Zora McCartney In all seriousness though, I've been reading a lot today that has turned my stomach. The stench of utter hypocrisy emanating from both Dan and Ho Ho is nauseating. Examples:

"I will not have ANYONE discredit my admin "

oh no?

Corpsemeat ?@StiffsRus (dan) 2 Oct
    @foxylady93 (Frances) you ARE a dumb c**t#mccann along with various phottoshopped pics of Frances all over Twitter

Deadwood @TheBehestOf_Mcs 1 Nov

@****** You lose half a dozen members every time your idiot leader adds more rules & caveats. Bet you daren't tell her that

Deadwood @TheBehestOf_Mcs 1 Nov

@****** GO TO HOHO's EVERYONE! Yes HO HO's. As long as you say "Yes Lizzy, your vids are wonderful" you should be fine #mccann

MrGerrysNose @MrGerrysNose 29 Oct

Come join Hi de Ho HO HO's group! It really is terribly nice. Lots of lovely videos all about HER! #mccann pic.twitter.com/TqJMrmCdf8

From the horse's mouth. But let's all pretend we're all friends again. Let's not kick Dan out of your group even though you know he's been trolling you for months and will continue to troll you and more importantly your members. Not to worry, I'm sure they'll be too bowled over by the marvellous opportunity they've been afforded to care. So glad I'm not associated with either of these two and never will be again. Such a shame we're all represented by these two people who are clearly motivated by self-serving agendas. DISGUSTING

aul Rees They richly deserve each other.
    16 hours ago · 1

Zora McCartney Here he is at it again

https://twitter.com/MrG.../status/395237994690383872/photo/1

Twitter / MrGerrysNose: Come join Hi de Ho HO HO's ...
    twitter.com
    Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 6 BXwq3LPCEAAdVb1
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Zora McCartney promoted Victoria Thomas and Paul Rees to admin.

thats n1 , theyve taken over again lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    NEW Video to study the Thursday Discrepancies in the Learning group!

UPDATE: It appears that RIDICULE is attempted to minimise the efforts of the LEARNING group. TYPICAL of those that THINK they have all the answers.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    NEW Video to study the Thursday Discrepancies in the Learning group!

UPDATE: It appears that RIDICULE is attempted to minimise the efforts of the LEARNING group. TYPICAL of those that THINK they have all the answers.

LOL, that's rich coming from a skanky forker who is STILL peddling the 15/37 markers lie on her hate-site.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    2 hours ago · Edited
    Donna Durrant > Never been a bad word between Justin Jay Manz and myself until he started sending this shite this evening So do put it right with him > or else we'll have to report you and your group for falling foul of fb rules.

Here's what I found in my inbox from him > when I returned home >>

''I really mean it. Leave her alone! I booted you on GROUP say so! ALL admin agreed & I done it!! LEAVE DONNA ALONE.. Maybe Victoria is right about you.''

I'm not taking shite like this We had enough crap with Mardy and the monsterhags paying for information on us; threatening to rip my face off my skull, and threatenng to tear me limb from limb > and demanding a ''meeeting'' with accmpanying phone number! Not to mention Debbie Cardon Wray threatenng to smash hideho's head against a wall So piss off > all the lot of you You're a fkn disgrace to humanity #Ugh #Christ

As ever > there is stiill £1000 per tweet, post or message available to anybody who can find something which supports the desperately evil heinous accusations we receive every day from arseholes. STOP DISTRACTING US > THERE IS A LOT HAPPENING IN PORTUGAL RIGHT THIS MINUTE! SO STFU! And allow me to enjoy and savour these moments. What does a pillowcase have to do to get some fkn peace arund here? #Ugh #Grrr
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:56 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    2 hours ago · Edited
    Donna Durrant >> Dunno what you've told Justin Jay Manz but can't send him our messages coz he's blocked us since you hijacked the Controversy group >> Show him all yours and mine messages asap please Coz if I receive any more shite off him > all yours and the rest's messages are going up on here > as proof that whatever you must be telling him > is lies and bollox. There's tons from Rebekah-jaye Leveret too > but we don't mind putting them up, if you don't get off our backs. And Justin Jay Manz > Victoria Thomas is a beauty > and so is Laurie Harvey > They were merely testing your loyalty to see what you would do with any information about us. Dan Gleebitz and I have history and respect between us > Something you'll never understand, until you choose your friends more carefully > and LOQK after them. Feel free to put any of my messages up publicly whenever you like > to save you keep sticking them up in private chat groups. Deplorable behaviour > but as we've told Lardarse several times > We don't take threats to heart > we take them to the police > Capiche?

Zora McCartney It doesn't matter what Bwian says about any of us Roth and Donna should bear in mind that not one of the admins have said a bad word about her anywhere. Or even had any dealings with her as far as I know. It's odd how her indignation at being dumped after 3 weeks doesn't give her pause for thought over how we felt after months including the huge influx of which she can have no idea. Just letting the thousands in took up our days and nights never mind trying to control all those stunned people wanting to have their say at once. Or why she would expect more loyalty from Dan than us. Don't know why it's us she's angry with at all considering we never even asked for it back - only that it didn't fall into the wrong hands - or why she can't accept that a fellow admin's disloyalty was risking just that and Dan did the only thing he could to guarantee that didn't happen. She's a good admin. She ought to stop bitching about people she knows nothing about and who haven't said a word against her and get on with her new group.
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Shocked to the core by these attention-seeking arseholes There's shitloads going on right now > Mardy and the monsterhags did the same fkn thing the last time we wanted to sit back and revel in the lovely stuff coming outta Portugal > It's churlish of them to spoil such a pleasant and exciting time
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 am

Frances Gallagher True Diana but Hideho felt the need to ..We know she is selfless in the time she spends on here ..She most certainly is not a self publicist. As Hdeho she is a genius at collating timelines. schedules and discrepencies and managing to spend countless hours often without sleep countless in reproducing it into video format . Behind the scenes ..she is just one of the gang. But we will not allow anyone to belittle her achievements.
    9 minutes ago · Edited · 10

Frances Gallagher We also have an excellent team of admin who take pride in our group and in our members
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Amy Jones
    hi is there any members here that r members of the other controversy group as i seem 2 have been kicked out for nothing just wonderd if any1 knows why

Natalie Hodges What's the one called that zora set up ?
    about an hour ago via mobile

Donna Durrant McCannGate
    about an hour ago · 1

Sarah Morton Who runs the mad con page now??
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Lisa Edington McCannGate and MM Con are run by the same admin, none of whom I feel can be trusted!
    about an hour ago · 1

Amy Jones they cud b polite enough 2 say sumin tho i remeber wen lizzy was there i sed sumin i shudnt once nd she removed my post but also pm me 2 explain x but 2day i aint sed nothing lol
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 am

James Arbuthnot Yes. I spoke to Liz (Hidoho) last year in Canada before she threw me off her site. She has a different agenda, in my view. She gets considerable income from "monetising" her YouTube videos and I suspect there's more in that in the long term.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Looking for VOLUNTEER CURRENT MEMBERS from the Learning Group.

If you are a CURRENT MEMBER of the Teaching Group you may wish to help us reduce the membership temporarily to 250 so I can change the name of the group. It is a Facebook requirement that name changes cannot happen if there are more than 250 members.

If you could join/add your name to a thread in the Loading Bay, once we have 41 member volunteers I will remove you from the Teaching group temporarily (about an hour) so I can change the name.

You are then free to reapply.

We did something similar in this group at the beginning with 400 members. Lots of fun but we survived (though Facebook wasnt happy with me having so many friends to move back, they deactivated my account...lol)

ONLY CURRENT MEMBERS of the Teaching group,. We will not be adding more until after the name change.

Please add your name to a thread on the Loading Bay...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HDHLoadingBay
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 pm

what ?  scratch 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Sharon Clare Francis
    I started to read a very interesting thread started by a female member of the group whom had actually had a half hour conversation with Scotland Yard, but I can't seem to find it now. Has it been removed?
    Share · 37 minutes ago via Mobile

Diane Buttery It on Madeleine mccann unite group.x
    36 minutes ago

Sharon Clare Francis Ah thank you. It came up in my news feed and I just assumed it was this one, as I don't read any of the others as a rule x
    32 minutes ago via mobile

Diane Buttery I had read it and was looking for it.lol.
    29 minutes ago · 1

Cree Mac Oh what did SY say? I don't want to join another Maddy page to find out x
    17 minutes ago via mobile

Diane Buttery All about septic tanks.It's a closed group.So im sure she wouldn't want it in an open group.
    13 minutes ago

Sharon Clare Francis They were very interested in what she had to say and asked her lots of questions. The detective even laughed when she asked how come the efit looks like Gerry!
    9 minutes ago via mobile

Tasha Fitzsimons Can ya share the link plz
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

This forker off hoho's clearly has a profound knowledge of the case. Julie has few teeth but claims to be a Bsc. Somehow, I don't think that stands for Bachelor of Science ...

Julie Day
    someone told me earlier today that madeleine and her sisters were supposed to have a nanny. I have never heard this before, have I just missed it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:45 pm