A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 pm

June Newland
    PLEASE ALL LISTEN...YOU MUST TRANSFER TO MCCANNGATE..THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SITE

David Kensella hi13 minutes ago · Like

Kellie Talling hahaha and now my comments explaining whats going on has been deleted .... pathetic

David Kensella Perhaps David Cameron has gone to Sri Lanka to learn a few tips on how to stop civil war breaking out ?
    12 minutes ago · Like

Scott Williams Hello David
    11 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Kath Hammett Hello/Hi David Kensella.
    11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kay Woodward So is the one voice page a safe bet or is it not? Am confused, been busy these last few days and am totally lost now
    9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kay Woodward There were some good debates on here few weeks ago but things really not the same now
    9 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Tina Slark Slade I'm not recognising any of the names on here where's zora? Adam ?
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Susan Hodges Done, this one sucks
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

June Newland and you wont im affraid we have been hijacked

----------

Sinead Davies
    what the fookin hell is going on? im confused...why on earth has everything changed on thus group?

Taryn Charlton So, is this now ran by Mccan lovers? Seriously confused..... Yes I understand it was 'hacked' and there is new admin. Do they believe there is a controversy? Or are they on the Mccans side?

Lesley-Anne Tollerton How can a group be taken over by new admins? Forgive my ignorance lol! Surely rights have to be relinquished by existing admins themselves but I'll be off if it has been taken over by *insert your own phrase here at risk of being booted off too*!!!!
    13 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kellie Talling well I did just post to inform everyone what was going on however admins have deleted my comments .... so that alone says it all pmsl ....
    +
    ----
    -
    Cheryl Molloy Fiona you need an eye test love, if you studied those pictures so intently how do you explain the pics on this post which ARE CLEARLY photoshopped
    10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall Oh thank you for that Cheryl! I htink its you who needs the brain test if you believe htis was all a photoshop job. Its way old news instigated by a troll.
    7 minutes ago · Like

Cheryl Molloy I wonder what the going rate is for being a 'troll', your profile has troll written all over it
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall And Jason if you think they are all a bunch of pedos why are you parading pics of your kids on this page?
    6 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall No cheryl my profile has security written all over it. I'm not a fool like so many on here are. Do you know your posts are all over the internet from here including photos of your avators? Dont think it is just on facebook, youre wrong!
    5 minutes ago · Like

Cheryl Molloy I have nothing to hide
    4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lee Payne Who is in charge of this site now as I heard the McCanns got someone to hack into this site
    4 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Good cheryl, glad to hear it. lee dan is admin here , he was before, its not mccanns. But i see a big BNP /racist elemant here now
    3 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps I couldn't care less, it's my pro pic, you have a fake account that is in the ring with the macpedo group
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Cheryl Molloy I am a real person with nothing to hide so this is my real face. Lee Payne Fiona is a troll

Fiona Hall Oh yeh I am a troll with a fake acocunt with over 2,000 photos on it just by chance. Grow up.
    2 minutes ago · Like

Lee Payne Why have all admins changed as Dan was not in charge before
    Jeff Swann I am sorry for this group, it seemed good, I liked the debate, people giving other people information. But I am really really fecked off with it.... How many of these 16,000 people are people that actually exist? I mean if some DICK keeps generating email address's so they get off knowing that I have to hit the delete key a lot on the petition, signing it as people who have left this group?!?!? Surely they can create false accounts on here!?!?
    Irene Mousley so paul rees and zora are a tad bitter?? and so they should be. how do u think lizy felt??? and all members that got booted for nowt? x
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Oh behave Irene Mousley why dont they torment this group with fake accounts.... Why the petition? Seriously......
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Irene Mousley I dont want to get into a slanging match here
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley behave? seriously? u havin a laugh???? im telling the bloody truth!!! for gods sake!
    14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann All I want is for the child to stop being childish
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley piss off then
    14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley im trying to explain the truth here
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Weirdn10

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Christine Purcell Can someone tell me what you make of this i found today....http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/...
    http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post202563.html#p202563
    https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/...
    http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/...
    43 minutes ago · 1

Zora McCartney Yes apparently I've been traded in for a 'toothless minger' pmsl. But seriously - they're laughing at us all..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Fiona not being funny but that is jasons opinion on the matter..we all have our own opinions on what may have happened to maddie and why..so tbh throwing a hissy fit over jason voicing his opinion is a bit childish
    19 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like

Su Laws Baccino Sometimes I feel like shouting 'Shut up!' in a very loud voice on these threads. I don't because I like to think the squabbling will go away ...
    21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Cheryl Molloy Sorry guys it looks like I'm arguing with myself above, it was actually with Fiona hall but she got owned and deleted all her comments. Anyway I'm off there's clearly trolls all over this page. I used to enjoy reading it but the last few days it has just gone downhill. Anyway I hope someone true takes the reins and sorts it out. Good luck, it was interesting while it lasted adios xx
    18 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Go over to mccanngate
    8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina https://m.facebook.com/groups/232967726866261...
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lee Payne You know people who are trolls they have no photos up of themselves just of cartoons or dogs or hoovers.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 pm

You know people who are trolls they have no photos up of themselves just of cartoons or dogs or hoovers.

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Hearty-laugh
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Bnp_ba10

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Bnp_ra10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:18 am

coco wrote:You know people who are trolls they have no photos up of themselves just of cartoons or dogs or hoovers.

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Hearty-laugh
    That one was a classic! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:32 am

So now the BNP have got a foot-hold on N1. He will be at home with all the thick, ignorant nasty people on there.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty RACIST COMMENT, VILE

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:18 am

From another forum, with thanks.

......  for those wondering why Numpties1 briefly became an edl/bnp playground - this is a recent comment from the small forum owned and run by Gleebitz under his real name of Mike. He didnt write it but its a pretty accurate reflection of the people he surrounds himself with and it's not moderated:

'cheating lying and dishonesty is ingrained in Coon DNA'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 am

Lisa Edington
    ***Admin Notice***

There seemed to have been a Facebook glitch last night that has caused 400 or so members to literally fall off the members list. This was not something that admin has done so we just want to welcome all our members back that (as Joy put it) fell out of the door x x x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:22 am

xxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

To access this link please remove the xxxx.

Simon Taylor
    Has there been an I.T. attack on this group ? Lol
    Share · 3 hours ago near Lancaster, England
    Annette Mccafferty likes this.

Annette Mccafferty Lol...good it shows people are getting nervous...
    3 hours ago via mobile

Margaret Lord Lucan Chapman No Simon.
    2 hours ago

Simon Taylor Ok Margaret
    2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Rachel Keogh What do you mean ????
    2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Louise Gillingwater Funny you say that cause my laptop went completely black last night, nothing, zilch, zero whilst on FB and I thought Shit I've picked up on a virus. Took me a while though to get it sorted!!! Did make me think though?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 am

Margaret Lord Lucan Chapman No Simon.
    2 hours ago

thats a dangly bits sock , whats it doing on Hidehos page ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Gleebitz really is the scum of the earth - a nasty, vicious racist.

Even Haverns booted him off there with his "satirical" pictures.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Sam Jones
    Hear ye and that! It's that DISCLAIMER thing you must have on forums.
    Your ADMINS today are:
    Justice Jay Manz (JJ), Rebekah Nice Person, Donna "kebab" Durant, Mike Stafford and me, Sam©®™Co.Ltd.PLC℗
    RULES:
    Usual stuff, no libel and that. We reserve the right to drop YOU in it for saying daft stuff. lol!
    Special thanks go to Rebekah-jaye and to Irene "Mozzy" Mousley for personal support and a wealth of advice.
    Right. No fighting. OK?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Margaret Brady And have just heard that it was admins trying to ruin group putting up nasty comments on the petition all to give group a bad name
    Yesterday at 15:25 via mobile · 1

Kirstie Moonshine Morrison it was certainly planned to create chaos.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty OH, GAWD, NOT ANOTHER BRAINLESS MORON

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Long conspiraloon rant from a danglenumty includes such gems as...

Also it has come to light that Gerry and Kate used IVF so they could have Maddie and that Gerry wasn’t the donor, I’m getting visions of seedy scientists looking for an Aryan Mother who wants IVF to bare the offspring to a secret elite overlord so to continue the blue bloodline, I’ve heard Kate refer to Maddie as ‘the perfect child’ but behind the scenes, their is talk of a very different story, that maddie was a sleepwalker and was regularly sedated by Kate as she couldn’t cope with the twins, and that she was ‘semi autistic’. Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

Apparently Gerry is supposed to be good friends with Robert Murat and that they met when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour party in Leicester.

Also Clarence Michel has been working behind the scenes well before the McCanns went to Portugal arranging holidays to Malta, With the Tapas 7 minus the McCanns.?
    But before you can say, Oh, FFS, has another one escaped from the asylum? the hater explains that these pearls of wisdom have come from a reputable Source, oh yes indeedy!

Donna Donna Just copied this from David Ikes official forums
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Splitternumties demonstrate their firm grasp on reality...

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Carl Hansard I'm a kiwi and here in NZ we do things that way Sam. 4 weeks ago none of us even knew Madeleine had a twin brother and sister. Need to get this to the world not just the British government. Is the British justice system ruled by the Queen like ours is? Our voices need to be heard, Go Goncalo take to them next Tuesday, PLEASE.
    54 minutes ago · Like · 3

Bev Ward I'm in Australia and I didnt know she had a twin brother either?????
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:22 am

Sykes wrote:
     Margaret Brady And have just heard that it was admins trying to ruin group putting up nasty comments on the petition all to give group a bad name
    Yesterday at 15:25 via mobile · 1

Kirstie Moonshine Morrison it was certainly planned to create chaos.  

I noticed that Rees and Zora were repeatedly spamming the petition to try and get back at Gleebitz.

As if poor Jeff hasn't got enough on his plate with the petition being sabotaged, his new group "One Voice for Madeleine" isn't attracting much interest.

ETA: N3 Poet Laureate Thick June has started her own group: Madileine we are your voice

lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 am

Well well well... Hoho has joined N1! Wonder if she is plotting a snatch-back from dangly?

lol! 

Donna Durrant

Welcome Lizzy HiDeHo, Sheila and Jane , links are at the top of the page, any questions please PM an admin xx
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty SATURDAY NIGHT BRAWL

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 am

From anoither forum, with thanks.
    Lyns Simpson The papers can't print it because the McScams have sued nearly all of them

34 minutes ago via mobile · 2..

Victoria Thomas Lmao John!!!

30 minutes ago via mobile · 1..
    Donna Durrant We don't want to go overboard on here about libel but to be fair to members we have to have a disclaimer especially new members who may not realise x

25 minutes ago · 2..

John Smith libel smiebel

24 minutes ago · 1..

John Smith if you say she is dead AS THEY HAVE you commit libel,I think she is dead as indicated by the dogs

23 minutes ago · 1..

Teresa Leah Redmond i dont get all this libel stuff? what can the mccanns do? sue a whole group? who most r more than likely poor so have nothing haha

22 minutes ago via mobile · 1..

Teresa Leah Redmond **poor like me il add lool

21 minutes ago via mobile · 1..

John Smith Lyns cant you read?

19 minutes ago..

Lord-Dennis Danger Patton You can say it, but if someone chooses to TRY to sue you for it, thats fine

19 minutes ago · 2..

John Smith I didnt its as simple as that I said she is dead ,how she came to that state I didnt state ,as for troll F Off:)

19 minutes ago..

Teresa Leah Redmond ahhh well good luck to them cos i dont have Sh!t im poor arse broke chav pmsl

18 minutes ago via mobile · 2..

Lyns Simpson I'm not talking about you saying it I'm talking about other people saying it! You seem to be going to all posts about libel saying ignore it blah blah but new members need to know what should and shouldn't be said

17 minutes ago via mobile · 2..

Teresa Leah Redmond who me?

16 minutes ago via mobile..

John Smith you asked if I was a troll ,give a rest eh

16 minutes ago · 1..

Lyns Simpson You seem to just want to cause trouble on all posts! That's what a troll does

15 minutes ago via mobile..

John Smith in what way ? Jesus christ w

15 minutes ago · 1..

John Smith by speaking my mind like an adult,get knotted you sound like the troll

14 minutes ago · Edited · 2..

Teresa Leah Redmond tbh i dont see how john causing trouble BUT thats just me maybe im missing something ....as usual lol

14 minutes ago via mobile · 2..

Princess Hannah Surely stating something as an opinion is allowed? For example. If I was to say I THINK the parents killed her and covered it up is different from saying The parents DID kill her and cover it???

13 minutes ago via mobile · 1..

Graham Cherrett The press know the truth, but they will sell any old bullshit. They won't want to slate/identify a whole group as so many people use fake profiles etc. Years back they had a go at David Bret for being anti McCann but ended up with a PCC complaint going against them. They were going to name Linda Wafter as the woman behind various offensive posts and the claim that she would rather have 10 Myra Hindleys to 1 KM.....I spoke to a contact at the Scum and pointed out LW's picture was not her, but her dead sister and they cleaned up the story but still got it wrong! When there was 75 people they were a target, now there are many groups and 20,000 people...they are readership!!  **See comnments at end of this load of rubbish**
    13 minutes ago · 1..

Lyns Simpson Hannah yes you can say you think but actually stating that they did is libel

12 minutes ago via mobile..

Teresa Leah Redmond well i think they did kill her i speak my mind im not gonna pussy foot and sugar coat it for the mscams

12 minutes ago via mobile · 2..

John Smith some people are wasted here and should be at the High Court

11 minutes ago..
    Lord-Dennis Danger Patton just to pick up on something... 'if you say she is dead, you commit libel'... incorrect. You can't libel a person by saying they are dead, and you certainly can't libel a person by saying someone else is dead.

11 minutes ago · 1..

Kar Ma pmsl get knotted haven't heard that in years

11 minutes ago via mobile · 3..

Mike Stafford RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP BICKERING!! I WILL BE REMOVING COMMENTS THAT ARE FIRING THIS THREAD UP. IF YOU SEE YOUR COMMENT REMOVED, PLEASE DONT BE SAD. WE JUST NEED TO KEEP THE PEACE IN HERE OK?

10 minutes ago · 2..

Lyns Simpson John I've been in this group for over a year, it's gone down hill over the last week

10 minutes ago via mobile..

John Smith Mike I willmake it easy Im away to join some of the more grown up groups tara
    Comments re above starred section by a postyer, with thanks.
    Graham Cherrett The press know the truth, but they will sell any old bullshit. They won't want to slate/identify a whole group as so many people use fake profiles etc. Years back they had a go at David Bret for being anti McCann but ended up with a PCC complaint going against them.
    No they didnt Queasy, that was a lie told by Bret. There was NO case!
    They were going to name Linda Wafter as the woman behind various offensive posts and the claim that she would rather have 10 Myra Hindleys to 1 KM.....I spoke to a contact at the Scum and pointed out LW's picture was not her, but her dead sister and they cleaned up the story but still got it wrong! Liar liar pants on fire, Wrafter has never been in the press (unfortunately) and how did Queasy know that they were going to publish a pic of her sister? Total BS!
    When there was 75 people they were a target, now there are many groups and 20,000 people...they are readership!!
    You know the way Queasy references Bret there, and the way he brings Wrafter into the story quite falsely - I'm seriously entertaining the notion, long held privately by many antis, that Queasy Cherett and Bret are one and the same.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:27 am

Hoho has got her foot back in the door at N1. I'll give it a week before she mounts a snatch-back effort.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks Donna for the add! I was invited to this group and was happy to accept!

Many members know there is some history with this group but that is water under the bridge.

We have ONE focus and that is Madeleine, so I am pleased to be accepted as a member here. We ALL need to get the information of the Official Police Files out there to the public that are not aware they exist.

EVERY group is important and we ALL need to join together to do the right thing...

If you want justice for Madeleine then make your voice heard no MATTER which group you support!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am

I rather liked this from a Richard Penn, posted on hoho's FB profile page:

Richard Penn
    I'm told you're good at investigating missing things. I can't find one of my favourite cuff links. I definitely had it when I went to Starbucks at lunchtime but now it's gone. Any ideas where I might find it? It's quite urgent. Thanks.
    13 November at 18:07 via mobile · Like · 2..

Richard Penn
    Sorry to bother you again. I know you're probably busy investigating my missing cuff link (no pressure by the way), but can I also trouble you to look into another matter? When I checked my sky+ planner this morning I discovered a program I recorded about Broadway musicals was missing. My wife says I probably just forgot to record it but I'm convinced there's some kind of cover-up at play involving governments, the Church and possibly Prince Philip. Anyway, can I leave this with you and your little group to investigate? Also, don't forget the cuff links. Thanks.
    14 November at 14:01 via mobile · Like · 1..

Richard Penn
    Hi Liz. I still haven't heard from you with a cuff link update. I know it's been a bit busy in Toronto the last few days but I thought maybe you could delegate "cufflinkgate" to one of your acolytes. Anyhoo, speak soon. PS: I loved you in Cleopatra

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 am

From another forum with thanks.  And also to the poster for the comments.

Comment:  And after all that bloodletting and angst, Hoho's back on Danglenumties 1 as if nothing's happened.
    Donna Durrant
    Welcome Lizzy HiDeHo, Sheila and Jane , links are at the top of the page, any questions please PM an admin xx
    Like · · Share · Follow Post · 11 hours ago · Edited
    2 people like this.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks Donna for the add! I was invited to this group and was happy to accept!
    Comment:  Is there no end to their egotistical lunacy? How long before she's maneuvred her way back onto the throne there? Because of the bizarre set-up on that site, anyone can overthrow the admin if they get a sock or two infiltrated into the hierarachy, so it will just go on and on.

Pathetic, attention-seeking lunatics.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Mike Stafford
    Due to the rising number of members in the group, we have been in-undated with requests for being Admin. Thank you to all who have offered to help us out. We are currently sitting with a strong dedicated admin group, however, if a vacancy becomes available, we will let you know & apply within. Many thanks for your support, it is appreciated. Admin.

Comment: Translation:

No-one else is getting to be Admin except me, The Great Dangly, and my many socks. You surely don't think I'm going to let Hoho and the Irish One take my glorious hate site off me again, do you?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty OH, DEAR. TROOF DOES HURT, DOESN'T IT?

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Donna Durrant Craig Wilson please alter your post, calling other members stupid and a 'pack of goons' is rude, disrespectful and won't be tolerated. Thanks
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Donna Durrant Craig Wilson please alter your post, calling other members stupid and a 'pack of goons' is rude, disrespectful and won't be tolerated. Thanks
    lol! lol! 

Pack of goons! I love it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm