A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Lorraine McNaught Holden
    hi all wanted to run this by you all...i was thinking of e-mailing the sun newspaper or all of them to ask why the press is so quiet on the liable case taking place in portugal on the book written by goncalo amaral as there is real puplic interest in this case on both sides.Has they are reporting facts of a court case this could not be liable I would also ask why the press is so quiet fueling rumours and conspirity theories Futhermore there are thousands of ppl on line in groups on both sides discussing the case of this poor childs plight and what may or may not have happpened to her the groups which are rapidly growing in the anti mccann circle who now have access to all the evidence and facts in this case are questioning your silence as you have never usually shyed away from public interest cases as this is what sells your papers these groups are being called trolls and other unprintable names when actually they are far from it MADELEINE MCCANN as become a very big part of these peoples family and alot donated to the fund in the early days...if we all send same sort of e mail instead of just sitting in these groups playing arm chair detectives perhaps we can make a difference pls
    Share · 14 hours ago
    13 people like this.

Amanda Cooper Well said x
    13 hours ago via mobile · 1

Jeff Swann How about this Lorraine? (sorry I copied and pasted this across 3 groups) We get the letter that was posted in the sun "persuading" government to start a new "review" and change it but only in respect that it says its from the groups? Perhaps name the 3 groups we are members of? That despite the fact we are being branded Trolls and are looking to prove the McCanns guilty, we would like an INDEPENDANT review say by the FBI or another countries Police (not saying that the FBI would be an impartial review) see in DNA 2 (have you watched it yet Lorraine?) it says that in the US 13/13 alleles match is conclusive enough to convict and along with the dogs markings they would probably be charged in the US (and also the UK but lets not go there)
    13 hours ago · 7

Hilary Jane Warnock I agree with the above but it might be slightly better to avoid saying we want to prove them guilty - simply say, we want to find the truth and provide justice for Madeline, we are therefore all on the same side!
    7 hours ago via mobile · 13

Stel Lula also, take a breath Lorraine McNaught Holden, that post had one full stop
    4 hours ago · 1

Karen Baillie Gardner Well done Lorraine. I also think we should be more pro-active. How about we all have a good think and think of other ways along with Lorraine's suggestion to highlight this cover up?
    3 hours ago via mobile · 2

Su Laws Baccino I've been toying with the idea of badgering my MP for a question in Parliament. I imagine that most MPs will know the truth, or part truth, of the McCann case. When that truth emerges they will want to be seen as having had nothing to do with the cover up. They're probably being gagged from making statements, but the odd question from the public would be a way of showing which side they were on. My current MP will go anywhere if there's a photo call! Yeah, I know I'm naive, but I think it's worth a try.
    about an hour ago · 2

Jeff Swann I reckon if public opinion sways towards the facts then something will be done. I dont think that for a second that EVERY MP believes what is served up to us by the media, PR guru's etc... If we get 100,000 signatures on the petition >> http://www.ipetitions.com/.../ << then I cant believe that someone somewhere wont listen?? The most important thing that we have to remember is that the Goverment is there because the PUBLIC put them there! I am sure we have a constitution (not that it is publicised in the way the US version is but we do (interesting fact it that the US constitution is based on OURS)). The US constitutions startes "WE THE PEOPLE" and " FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE"....... Public Awareness is growing.... To lots of things
    about an hour ago · 2

Lorraine McNaught Holden Su Su Laws Baccino yes ask why so much money spent on top lawyers and pennies spent on bogus pi's pretending to look for maddie
    55 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Michael Collins I have considered the same course of action myself Lorraine.
    49 minutes ago via mobile

Lorraine McNaught Holden Well Michael Collins consider no more do it
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty DELUDED HALF-WIT

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Pauline Bilsby
    Just a thought...I wonder if SY decided to air the CW programme with just the abduction theory for a reason. They will have been well aware of public opinion via the internet and knew it would cause a furore. This would allow the social networkers/armchair detectives to do their stuff whilst the real detectives sat in their armchairs and waited and waited and...and hey presto, this could be the first case solved by the masses...as I say, just a thought...
    Comment: How frigging deluded can you get? The armchair defectives couldn't find their own backsides in the dark.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor PLEASE REFER TO THE PINNED POST. The forensic report lacks detail and is an OPINION and therefore not proof of anything.
    Comment: Announcing that the forensic reports in the PJ files are just 'opinions' is true desperation - and insanity. She really should pack it in and face the fact that her hater cause is lost.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:58 pm

This thicko forker on N2 is trying to rally the troops to spam the Metro newspaper comments section. A tip for you Simon, those khaki shorts don't do you any favours. I thought there were two pieces of string hanging down from them, and then I realised they were your legs.

Simon Adebisi

Hey guys, i would be really grateful if some of you would post some comments in reply to those of 'Pedro Silva' who is winding me up a little. This is the link to the article, the comments are below:
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:This thicko forker on N2 is trying to rally the troops to spam the Metro newspaper comments section.  A tip for you Simon, those khaki shorts don't do you any favours.  I thought there were two pieces of string hanging down from them, and then I realised they were your legs.

Simon Adebisi

Hey guys, i would be really grateful if some of you would post some comments in reply to those of 'Pedro Silva' who is winding me up a little. This is the link to the article, the comments are below:
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Hoho_s10

My sources tell me that a formal complaint was sent to Metro with screenshots and links to the facebook and the forum concerned.   Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Good news Sykes, at least Metro are now aware of these people.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:20 pm

The insults are flying on N1!

Amanda Mallon Ne Lelliott
    Get lost Emma Pearse , If you believe the Mccanns you REALLY need help..!!!!! why don't you do some research on them and what they keep saying but then again someone as stupid as you maybe you can't read or just can't keep up with all the lies.... sad sad very sad...
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Emma Pearse Half wits?? Like u lot?? Don't make me laugh. Columbo has nothing on u bunch of plastic detectives. Block me please so I don't have to read this TRIPE anymore.
    25 minutes ago · Like

Kiki Tyrrell Emma, why join a group which is full of tripe then?!! The only half wit around here seems to be you who's requested to join this type of group!!!
    22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Teresa Leah Redmond zzzzz and the troll is still here ***yawing***
    20 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ian Hales Joins private group then bitterly complains about having to read it.

Oh yeah Emma Pearse just went full retard.
    20 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 4

Vicky Locke Wow warren, that troll spray really works! Looks like one leaving already lol
    18 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Emma Pearse Its an open group dumbass might want to try some of that spray on yourself. I started reading to read intelligent comments about Maddie but all u get is crackpot theories. Ur all mad

ROFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 pm

seen whats happened on n1 ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Revnge10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Oooh it's better than Dallas this, with all the double-dealing, backstabbing and take-overs.

Have Rees and Zora been booted off N1 then, barely 3 months after they booted hoho and Gallagher off?

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm

looks like.....

Phil Webb Well, Paul, zora & Dan Gleebitz & co booted one of the ORIGINAL members from here, who is the one responsible for all the videos, Lizzy HiDeHo Taylor (who now has a new page) and also Frances Gallagher. Therefore, Karma has now bitten Paul & co on the butt!! Lizzy's new page is here HiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann
    2 minutes ago · Like

Jo Thompson Dan Gleebitz is apparentley a Multi I.D Troll .. so maybe it was just him ???
    about a minute ago · Like · 2

Phil Webb No Jo, the first takeover was paul and zora too! very nasty

and danglyperv pretended to be Sam someone or other , got into admin then kicked the rest of them out . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:14 pm

I see Rees and co have set up a rival group, where they are slagging off N1 members.

So now we have N1, N2 and N3! lol! 

coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Joanne O'Reilly How the fuck did they do it ? She looks a total simpleton
    15 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Michelle Chell Baker With no teeth lol x

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Looks like it's shaping up for a great afternoon's entertainment on FB. I bet Rees and Zora are apoplectic with rage over being ousted by Danglyperv!

lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 pm

some great insults flying round-

Jo Woods That Dan is the biggest knob going... Lord of the manor, so he thinks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty PALACE COUP - AGAIN??????????????? YAWN

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Admins (2)
    Justin Jay Manz
    Added by Rebekah-jaye Leveret 26 minutes ago
    Add Friend

Sam Jones
    Added by Paul Rees about 3 weeks ago

Almost all their admin have gone, and panic is setting in:

aul Rees Has Rebekah-jaye Leveret blocked me? Please can anyone who can see this ask her why she has removed all the admins from the group?
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sinead Davies sam jones approved my post if that means anything Paul Rees
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1

Paul Rees Yes, a fake id.
    9 minutes ago · Like · 2

Paul Rees Still waiting to hear from Rebekah-jaye Leveret please.
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sinead Davies ? im confused lol...u cant be blocked tho if u can see her comments on this post and also u've been able to tag her name lol
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jean Binks I'll send her a private message.
    8 minutes ago via  · Like · 1

Sinead Davies give her a chance lol, ya only asked a minute ago lol
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I haven't blocked anyone Paul, never have x
    5 minutes ago · Like

Paul Rees If she has time to like all these posts she has time to answer. OK why have you removed all the admin?
    5 minutes ago · Like · 1

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I haven't removed anybody! Wth? x

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Where does it say I've removed anyone? I *added* people this morning I've not removed anyone? x
    3 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I'm totally confused now
    2 minutes ago · Like

Jean Binks There are only two admins listed - Sam Jones and Justin Manz, not even R-J herself so it's all very confusing. I'm sure it will be sorted out soon.
    2 minutes ago via  · Like · 2

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I just don't know! x
    about a minute ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Sam Jones is Irene Mousley
    A few seconds ago · Like

Jean Binks I think you need to phone a friend on this one! I hope you've got some friends in high places on speed dial.

Irene Mousley am i???
    A few seconds ago · Like

Irene Mousley wrong!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Justin Manz is a guy called Brian Thompson
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:23 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 579647_10153471165650103_747906183_n

Sam Jones What's up Rees? I take it when YOU are booted without a bye your leave suddenly you don't like it.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Paul Rees Are you a part of this Natalie?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Paul Rees Hi Dan.  
    Sam Jones Rees, you booted me off for no good reason. And JJ.
    So I decided we should be fair and return the compliments.
    We were going to ask you if you'd like to play at being ADULTS and join us.
    Irene Mousley admins was a joke!! thought they was the SAS or something. talking about us all behind the scenes etc.. they didn derserve to run the page xx  
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Reveng10
    Zoe Carter why have all the old admins that have spent months and months building this group up been removed ? does any1 know who has stole this group ??
    Joseph O'Driscoll ‏@Josephodriscoll 2h
    @jojomc75 You always give yourself away Dodgy...,
    33% of your "supporters" ("socks" in real money) already blocked: thus one too now
    Comment: Think Doggy's got other things on his mind right now. The hate site he stole from Hoho has just been stolen from under his feet by his erstwhile companion in pitchforking and trolling, dangly.
    Kaily Macauley This group has been taken over and is no longer safe
    Lindsey Sankey Off topic here but in the group called the McCann scandal they've just posted that this group has been taken over by a troll called Dan gleebitz? Has anyone else seen this?
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Vengef10
    Bridget Grehan Kehoe Didnt see about removin admins just that he is a Troll and has taken over this page?!
    5 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Taryn Charlton What is going on? How can someone remove admin and make themselves admin if they aren't originally admin?
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Brenna Captain Squidlet Ewing I think Paul Rees was one of the admins, someone's account has been hacked by an ex admin who has apparently kicked all the other admins off and taken over. No doubt this post will just be removed I think they have regrouped on the other page. Will see what happens next. Sorry for hijacking this post, be carefu.
    Phil Webb Well, Paul, zora & Dan Gleebitz & co booted one of the ORIGINAL members from here, who is the one responsible for all the videos, Lizzy HiDeHo Taylor (who now has a new page) and also Frances Gallagher. Therefore, Karma has now bitten Paul & co on the butt!! Lizzy's new page is here HiDeHo CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann
    Phil Webb all the admin here have been removed by one rogue new admin member
    The McCann Scandal Sam jones is dan gleebitz. He's either hacked rebekahs account or she's added him and he's booted everyone and let jm back in. Purely as revenge fir having been removed as admin. Sick man

Rachael Fitzpatrick Hahahahahahahahah What goes around comes around Zora and admin!
    Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 2h
    @WAWinter1 Aww bless may be Dodgy can open a new contranumpties 3 LOL #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty AND NOW, A GLOAT FROM OUR SPONSOR

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Frances Gallagher The group appears to have been taken over by Dan,
    2 minutes ago

Liz Lawford Is it not the other original group that's been hacked? X
    2 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Nicola Crazylady Diesel This one?
    2 minutes ago via mobile

Karen Penfold What this one?
    2 minutes ago via mobile

Marie Smith . This group is fine...it's the other that's been taken over
    about a minute ago · Edited

Michelle Chell Baker ????? What's happening
    2 minutes ago via mobile

Frances Gallagher Lizzy's first Con group which Zora and Paul took from us has now been taken over by Dan
    3 minutes ago · 2

Michelle Chell Baker The Madeleine McCann Controvesy one?? X
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

Nicola Crazylady Diesel Pphhheewww. I think karma may be having a little giggle to themselves lol
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Animated-gif-river-dance-chimps-moving-picture-gif
    Hoohoo Mumpties we iz larfing at U

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 369w3w
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty HOHO's numpties

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Emma Raffle Other group currently has 3 admins, Sam Jones which appears to be a fake profile added the other 2 admins to the group within last few hours. Sam Jones is also a member of this group but not an admin of this group - and I'm guessing she won't becoming admin on here anytime soon. I personally prefer this group and rarely visit other group although I am a member. Admin on here seem to actually manage the group unlike other group which seems to be a bit out of control.
    7 minutes ago

Christine Smith God - it's just like a spy story!! Do you think the McCs are behind it!!
    4 minutes ago

Emma Raffle I hope not Christine Smith as although I prefer this page many pro maddy people are on that page and it would be a shame if it got taken over. Maybe I should promote this page on there so genuine people can switch? Admin?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Dangly numpties

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Natalie Barrett Its pathetic this now people form the Hi de ho site saying it Karma for admin removal in the past etc etc I cba with this bickering and admin war
    about an hour ago · Like

Karen Avery FFs Admin is really not your concern...worry about the case not what's happening in admin
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Suzanne Winter Why can't this guy who's done this come on and explain what's happening? He must know what his aims are and we need to know.

--------

Bridget Grehan Kehoe The Only ones who want to bring this group down are McCann Trolls and thise who wrk for them!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Splitter numties

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Paul Rees
    Basically, Rebekah Jaye Leverett added the troll, made him admin then sat back and watched it all go tits up, then when found out, tried to blame it on her disabled son.
    Share · 35 minutes ago
    Seen by 20

Caz Queenoffools Russell No way wot an arsehole
    30 minutes ago via mobile

Fran Turner how long had Rebekah been an admin? am i right in seeing it was 4 hours?
    27 minutes ago

Laurie Harvey If it was that simple why didn't she correct it and readded everyone again and deadmin Dan?
    24 minutes ago

Laurie Harvey Sorry i don't believe a word she is saying
    23 minutes ago

Jean Binks She had been admin for a couple of months or so. I do not believe in the absence of any proof that she organised what happened this morning.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:19 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Rees is furious!

And things were just starting to settle down in FB hate-land after the August takeover ... Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Splitter:

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Claire Edwards
    Can I ask a question and can someone answer please? What is this group about?
    Is it basically a spin-off from the Controversy site where everyone is slagging off the admin from said site...?
    Share · 9 minutes ago
    Seen by 6

Michelle Chell Baker Here here Claire x
    8 minutes ago via mobile

Claire Edwards I blame you Mich! You added me lol
    8 minutes ago · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Of course it is have you SEEN who the admins are hahahaha x
    7 minutes ago

Roxanne Stephanie Burns The controversy group is known as the laughing stock of facebook x
    6 minutes ago · Edited

Lorraine McNaught Holden Victoria Thomas will write post soon shes just sorting kids then we'll know ok
    6 minutes ago via mobile

Claire Edwards But I have to be honest, isn't this group just as bad? Think I'll remove myself, this is an open group and can be seen by anyone!

Leanne Baulch Seems that way!
    6 minutes ago via mobile

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Victoria Thomas is on this page?? Would anyone like to see the email exchange between us so you can all see what shes really like lol??
    5 minutes ago

Claire Edwards Rox I am removing myself, I don't want to be part of this shit
    5 minutes ago

Leanne Baulch Please!!!
    5 minutes ago via mobile

Claire Edwards Leanne Baulch this sort of page is not good for the case or your reputation. Join us at Justice For Madeleine - proper debate, no crap
    3 minutes ago · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns haha this an absolute fekcing joke and total disrespect to MM, I think you will find that the three admin on this page are infact the trolls and the group will end up the same as the controversy page

===========

Louisa Hill Can someone tell me what happened this morning
    24 minutes ago via mobile

Jean Binks I'm talking about her being admin on the other group where there was trouble this morning.
    23 minutes ago

Lorraine McNaught Holden Wtf????
    19 minutes ago via mobile

Lynn Russell I mean it was Rebekah that added me to The Madeleine McCann Controversy, not long after the Crimewatch programme..
    18 minutes ago

Michelle Chell Baker What the hell!! This is getting stupid!! X
    10 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Can I just say that Victoria Thomas is just as bad and I believe shes also on this page ??
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty HoHo's lot

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Emma Raffle I hope not Christine Smith as although I prefer this page many pro maddy people are on that page and it would be a shame if it got taken over. Maybe I should promote this page on there so genuine people can switch? Admin?
    26 minutes ago · 1

Janet Adams what other group do you all mean ???x
    24 minutes ago

Heather Hopper No I wouldn't imagine for one minute that the McCann's are behind it Christine Smith, just people with agendas and enormous egos. This forum has a large and trusted Admin team, I am proud to be a member of that team. Some say we are to quick to jump in but we want to keep this forum safe and so yes we do monitor every thread. We have clear guidelines for membership and hope that as adults members will adhere to them.
    23 minutes ago · 3

Joy Sharman this is lizzys forum and always will be .........hell its hard enough just helping .lolol
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty AND ON AND ON IT GOES

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Michelle Chell Baker
    Have been informed of this vile PM message from an 'admin' on another site, if this is the way members are treated then the group should be shut down!! Getting tooo out of control!!

Omg u let a TROLL be on ur ADMIN team pmfsl!! I knew u guys were dozy fuckers but u couldn't make that shit up hahahahahaha! You wont last 5 minutes ur page is out of control. But thats what happens when you have big sensitive clueless babies running a group lol. Everyone u have banned with the exception of a handful, were genuine, but because they didnt lick ur arses they got banned lol. Ah well maybe u will learn the hard way. Bet ur really missing me now eh eat those words lmfao XD
    Victoria
    2/10/2013 17:17
    Victoria Thomas
    Listen hear you nasty insipid bitch the biggest troll of all is clearly YOU get fucked you weird faced fat tongued, cock eyed internet trawling piece of shit CUNT you should hear what they say about you in the other group LMAO
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    22/10/2013 17:18
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    Haha woohoo im being talked about lmfao how flattering 5
    Thanks for making my day biggrin:D hehehe
    Victoria Thomas
    22/10/2013 17:19
    Victoria Thomas
    not talked LAUGHED at you really are pathetic you arent interested in justice for Maddie you just use groups to spit your venom about now get fucked TROLL
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    22/10/2013 17:20
    Roxanne Stephanie Burns
    Great even better, glad I can make people happy, say ur judgement skills are bang on eh!! Wow! Is that why u thought a troll was a genuine supporter hahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:52 am