A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Zora McCartney
    If you see abusive or offensive comments, or are concerned about a particular post, please pm admin straight away with the permalink to the post in question.

To find the permalink - click on the timestamp beneath the post (where it says 20 min ago, 3 hrs ago etc) and copy and paste the link in a pm to admin.

If there is a long comment thread please also tell us what time the comment in question was posted and roughly where it is in the thread.

If you're on a phone and can't do this, a screenshot may be helpful.

This will help us to find the post quickly and make a decision on any action to be taken as a result.

Please DO NOT post complaints on the thread itself as this has led to much disruption over the last few days and we've lost some good posts (and members) as a result. Any such comments will be deleted and we may remove members doing so if it persists.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that you will help us with this in order to ensure a more harmonious, smoother running group.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Creepy10

Robyn White I didn't create this image, I was just saying what it looks like to me and the text is just sick as well! This is a manufactured image by someone else and I said, in my opinion of course, that it looks like a paedophile preying on a little girl.
    9 hours ago

Lisa Edington seriously, you are posting the same thing again?
    9 hours ago

Robyn White I'd rather you removed the image rather than my comments because it breaks another one of your made up 'rules' cos it is disrespectful towards GA

Robyn White If you read my post I am not saying anything negative about GA, I am saying it about this image. In my opinion someone has created this image and is trying to be clever. It serves no purpose and I am telling you what I interpret by it and it seems I'm probably not the only one. If you want to follow the rules then I suggest you remove this image because in my opinion it is negative towards GA.
    9 hours ago · 1

Robyn White We are here to portray facts about this case and not to display made up negative propaganda.
    9 hours ago · 1

Lisa Edington And maybe that was your interpretation of it Robyn, but no need to put that you think he looks like a paedophile?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:31 am

From another forum with thanks for it and the comment.
    Zora McCartney Admin have to take some responsibility for approving so many of the posts too so we're sorry about that but it won't be happening again
    Comment: No such thing as Free Speach on N1 - admin have to approve the numties' FB posts. And the deluded shrooms let them - a perfect demonstration of how easy it is to manipulate poorly-educated, not very bright, sections of the the population.

Looking at N1 demonstrates perfectly how Hitler got elected.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 am

the pervynumties are in a panic this morning , sounds like theyve been warned to stop trolling Madeleine's FB page or risk losing their own .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty FEAR AND FIGHTING - KNICKERS IN A TWIST AGAIN?

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Paul Rees
    Having to delete posts which claim the McCanns "murdered" their daughter as they are libelous. Pity because most are otherwise good posts. Please be mindful of this!

Roy Acton MAY i SUGGEST THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO POST WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT.....set up your own page and rant all you want on there
    Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Guys think you all need to realize that whilst it is very unlikely you as members will get sued , But it is entirely possible admins could be sued on account that it is our ressponsibility so it's very easy for other people to be flippant when not their own necks on the line . Nobody want's to censor anyone we would all rather be totally open mouthed on everything but the McCann's being the type of people they are , would not hesitate to take us apart and use it as a excuse to close the group down and how would that help Maddie?!

========

Kerry Gilmore lucky i'm not admin I would remove the ones being ridiculous who are discrediting this page and group
    5 minutes ago · Like · 3

Roy Acton May I humbly suggest the admins do a clear out of nutters, asap....

========

Natalie Hemmings Who banned Irene Mousley?
    about a minute ago · Like

Lisa Beecham Just about to say tht Hayley! I've seen a few made up pictures on here posted by admin
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Jennifer Targhi I have commented under the article Gary. Back me up!
    54 minutes ago · 1

Claire Louise Just checked and my comment is not there, nor is the one that was posted on there at the time, that recommended people to go online and read his book. x

Claire Louise Just left another one,

Karen Johnston I see my comment , the first made on DM has not passed the pro test
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Petra Johnson
    Ok Guys , after reading the Libel Trial transcripts ...... Oprah Winfrey kept getting a mention .
    Now I picked it up , that she is the backer of GA to do with a website .
    Can anyone clarify this for me , or enlighten further .
    Or have I got that wrong ?
    Only a bit! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  Seriously, where do these lunatics come from?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty MAKING OF A FORUM MYTH - OPRAH WINFREY BACKS SITE FOR AMARAL

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Petra Johnson
    Ok Guys , after reading the Libel Trial transcripts ...... Oprah Winfrey kept getting a mention .
    Now I picked it up , that she is the backer of GA to do with a website .
    Can anyone clarify this for me , or enlighten further .
    Or have I got that wrong ?

Lily Wells Oprah is the backer of a site for Amaral? Wow never heard that befor Petra

Petra Johnson Read the Libel case .... She keeps getting mentioned !!!
    I think I'm reading it right , though not sure and I really am desperate to have it clarified !!

If that is the case , that is amazing !
    2 minutes ago via mobile

Petra Johnson Many of the McCann witnesses were asked if they knew , that she was the backer of the website !
    about a minute ago via mobile

Christine Smith Interesting - well if that's true - wow!!
    A few seconds ago · 1

Petra Johnson Come on Admin Wink))))) please put this straight !

Petra Johnson .
    2 minutes ago via mobile

Frances Gallagher I have no idea what you mean Petra. Do you have a link please?
    about a minute ago · 1

David Steel I have no knowledge of Oprah Winfrey being a GA backer of any description - sorry
    2 minutes ago · 2

Lily Wells We don't no nothing about it Petra....now to me it could be that Opray is backing the McCanns web site! why would the judge be asking the mccanns about it? It has to be their web site the judge is on about....aimo
    A few seconds ago via mobile

Carol Lewis would be nice though, what a catch that would be, money no object, hope its true

Petra Johnson Hi Admin ...... I'm no good with quick links .
    It's the Libel case transcripts , I think on Pat Brown site ?
    Day 1,2,3,4 etc etc
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

David Steel the only connection I have seen with Oprah is when she had the McCann's on her show - I do know that Team Amaral mentioned the Oprah show - but that's all I know sorry Petra Johnson
    A few seconds ago

Frances Gallagher Petra ..right click your mouse on link ..press copy. ..then back here, ,right click your mouse and click paste and you have it

Petra Johnson Might be a while as I've got to retrace my steps .... How I got on the Pat Brown site .... Phewwww
    6 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Petra Johnson It was The witness to do with a documentary maker , who became friends with them !
    4 minutes ago via mobile

Ann Lewis its in the court transcripts I think day 5? they ask about oprah...

Petra Johnson Oprah gets mentioned a lot !!!
    6 minutes ago via mobile

Carol Clements TVI – Do you know they were in Oprah Winfrey Show?
    EL says she knows.

TVI – Do you know that the Oprah shows audience is much more important?
    EL says she doesn't know the numbers; they're not available on the web.

TVI – Do you know that Oprah productions are much more watched than any other?
    EL admits they are but adds they have no future on the web.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2300.0
    2 minutes ago · 1

Carol Clements That's all I could find mentioning Oprah.

Petra Johnson That was the start of Oprah being brought up , only with every witness , they kept bringing her up as a being backer of a website

Petra Johnson Looooool it better be
    I want it to be to do with GA , only it was not made clear in my view , that is why I am asking you guys .
    Plus why keep mentioning her ?
    6 minutes ago via mobile

Lily Wells Yes Emma loach I think Petra
    5 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Petra Johnson It wasn't just Emma though !
    I understood her being mentioned to her ..... TV etc etc .
    But not the others ????
    Same old question .

Are you aware who backs the website ?
    3 minutes ago via mobile

Lily Wells Yes Emma loach I think Petra
    3 minutes ago via mobile

H'lee Vurley I agree David, dyin to see the link now!

Grainne Mccumiskey This is getting weirder by the minute and so is Oprah for that matter...
    16 minutes ago · 1

Carol Clements Those 2 witnesses were the only ones asked about Oprah and I've posted the questions and answers here. That's all folks!
    ETA  
    David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
    @Oprah excuse me Ma'am. I'm wondering are you backing a particular website in the #McCann case ? Thank you x

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 pm

has there been a breakout from a loony asylum ? WTF ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 am

Petra Johnson Thanks Carol , only I'm on my mobile , so it's impossible
    The transcripts were not in the format , like the link you posted .

It was totally different , in Pat Brown style .

Though when I go on her site , press trial days , it's not coming up with what each person says .

There was far more mentions than what you mentioned above , as 2 mentions , would not have alerted me so much & not bothered me to the extent it has .

Why would it be such a big deal , for them to ask each witness ?
    Whether or not it's a backer of GA website or McCanns website ?

Why should it matter ?

Victoria Gargett
    Past few nights have been very strange in connection with Maddie, (if I'm allowed to say so?) firstly on one night I've been wrapped up in a turquoise blue like viscose blanket and can't get out. I've also experienced burning like the smell you get of burning toast. Just seems strange. If it's ok with the group and admin anything else I've experienced, I would like to share?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 am

Petra Johnson It was so many times it was asked , that it stuck in my mind !

I kept thinking , here we go again .
    Old Oprah , another mention !!!
    Backer of website !

Why is this , such a big deal in the case ?
    8 minutes ago via mobile

Carol Clements Couldn't find anything. I suggest you look through your browser history for the link.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty NAME CHANGE FROM HAPPYGIRL/JEANMONROE? STYLE IS A GIVEAWAY EVERY TIME.

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Petra Johnson One last post ...... This is brilliant News .

Ok Oprah obviously had them on the show & out the kindness of her heart puts follow up links on her website .

BUT hey presto she has TURNED as she has the translated version of GA's book on her website !!!!!!

How could she allow that if she believes the McCanns ?

It's a direct insult to them surely to allow a book that suggests she may be DEAD !

If she had allowed this !  That is CLOUT
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 am

somewhere , there's a village missing its idiot . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am

amie Roberts
    There is a sister group if you would like to join and share info/views on the matter as both groups have a similar purpose- The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY
    Share · 3 minutes ago

Julie Day jamie that is the group that ousted Lizzy and Frances, and has gone greatly downhill since
    2 minutes ago

Jamie Roberts What for?
    about a minute ago

Lisa Edington Posting libel comments
    about a minute ago

Lisa Edington That's right, and I hear they are now in VERY BIG trouble!!
    about a minute ago

Julie Day i dont know the ins and outs, you are best off asking lizzy or frances
    about a minute ago

Lisa Edington I wouldn't recommend any of our members joining there atm! Not until they have things in order!
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Empty OH, YEAH???? PROBABLY STONED OUT OF HER MIND

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Barbara Adler In 1983 I was facing 25 to life in Prison..(I was 19)..durring my trial I sat in federal Prison for 6 months.. cause I was a flight risk..they took my passport and stripped me of everything I owned.from my car..everything in my apartment...at the end the jury came back with a vertic of not guilty...it was a high profile case..that was 30 yrs ago..since then I havnt even got a simple traffic ticket..No I didn't kill anyone..no children was involved..I was mixed up with 2 older men from Columbia..I was helping to transport eleagle federal weapons through the Baltimore harbour..that was headed to Florida..from there it would of been transported on a plane back to Columbia..was I really guilty?...yes I was as sure as shit that Christ himself was nailed to the cross..

Her profile:

Studied at amsterdam canabis college
    1980 to present
    Lives in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
    From Falls Church, Virginia
    It's not a college it's a help the druggies outfit.  http://www.cannabiscollege.com/index.html
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Which group is Barbara on Sykes, I just tried to search and couldn't find her.

Whilst searching I had a look at Suzanne Bosworth's FB page - she looks a bit like Granddad from the Munsters.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 pm

think shes one of hoho's lot .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:10 am

Suzanne Bosworth As for me I'm consumed with interest in people, the way they behave and how they relate to others. It's fascinating. Plus, probably like so many others, I've got a brain that latches on to inconsistencies in patterns or where something doesn't quite "sit" right. Anomalies in the relationship between what's said and done, said and unsaid, covert and overt. Jockeyings for position, manipulations, mischief-making, provocation .. It's all good material.
    The numpty means she's an anti-social nosey parker, who is shunned in real life because she thinks she's entitled to meddle in other people's business.

No-one is 'consumed with interest' in her, they just wish she'd go away and mind her own business instead of stickybeaking into other people's.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Penny Mcneela I'm here again, it doesn't feel like i'm on fb, it feels like i am actually in a Incident Room...gripping stuff for the wrong reasons though...
    What a load of cobblers!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 pm

From another forum with thanks.

Rachel Keogh
    Why did Gerry McCann have a Child Exploitation Online Protection manual when these manuals are restricted to the police and government officials ????
    Comment. No, they're not. They are freely available for download, online.

They have been told that a thousand times, they've been shown that a thousand times, Gamble himself has told them the 'restricted' manuals are actually free downloads - and still they don't process the information.

Then they wonder why the real world fails to operate as they imagine it should.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Pamela Longhurst Rebekah Out if interest did anyone remove EMMA PEARSE last night from our forum? She was rude and obviously not on the same thought process that we all seem to have.
    Comment: How very dare anyone not have the same thought process as the rest of the numty Borg?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

From another forum with thanks and for the succinct comments.

Nina Burns we could go about it a number of ways...hopefully others will have more
    1. the dna evidence ...if 15 out of 19 markers isnt enough for a conviction..can we campaign for other criminals released with this evidence

2. the dogs were used in evidence of over 200 convictions...if the mc canns are saying the truth (bullshit) that dogs were unreliable..can those 200 convictions be quashed.

is anyone getting my drift here !!!!

instead of being keyboard warriors we need to think of ideas plz
    Comment:  Try starting by getting an ACCURATE idea of the background, statistics, and police files, dear.

There were NOT '15/19 markers'.

There were 15 'McCann markers' out of a soup of 37. Hardly surprising as the car was used by the McCann family. It's meaningless.

The dogs did NOT 'secure 200 convictions'.

The 200 refers to roadkill, not humans - Eddie didn't alert to roadkill in some test or other.

Do the maths, at least.

Allowing for training, etc., '200 convictions' would have meant Eddie was involved in 30+ cases every year of his doggie life.

In reality, he is only on record as finding ONE corpse without human aid. And that one smelled so bad, the humans could smell the remains too.

He completely failed to find the late Mrs Prout, woofing frantically at a carpet that had nothing to do with anything instead, and ignoring the scene of her death and burial.

Just a few examples of why no-one pays any attention to you ignorant pitchforkers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 am

Comment re HiHoHitler from another forum, with thanks.
    I suppose it does make some kind of sense - Lizzy Taylor of Toronto has pinned posts which strongly SUGGEST that this missing child was being sexually abused, that this caused her death earlier in the week, and that a staged abduction was designed after the fact and after they hid her body. Because the body would show what 'they' had been doing.
    This is all Lizzy's own work.

But then, like a good time girl who winds them up and leaves them frothing while she puts her clothes back on, she forbids them to discuss the subject.

So off they troll to Rees and Dangly and those curious women who find them both attractive.
    Because there they can say what they like.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:38 am

danglys the old bloke with the hernia and rees is the one what used a naked photo of himself to advertise for sex , isnt he ?

wheres the vomit smiley ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 1471351_10202528315515468_1242723015_n

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART TROIS -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3wQNb76BuLdikh532Q64SStgBjbtkk_NaXyTfNib4bD_zeSb7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am