A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Rachel Granada
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm

What's this ?

John Lamberton publishes his annual christmas speech at the nation at Golden Troll Awards Manchester Guildhall. U.K Justice forum

Copied from U.K Justice Forum Exposed
    I wish you all a merry Christmas, to all my trolls in the U.K, the commonwealth and her dominions. The commonwealth is very precious to my heart. This Christmas I have opted to address you all from Manchester’s guildhall.

“The Power and greed do not surrender easily and history has shown that sometimes prison is an ordeal that must be endured in order to shake the foundations of powerful special interests. There is no shame in incarceration as Mandela, Gandhi, Thoreau, Aung San Suu Kyi, Jesus and myself and so many others have demonstrated.

Power does not relinquish easy and the powers opposing my incessant efforts are immense apprentice trolls, senior trolls and executive trolls that adore me are now in Japan, Costa Rica, Norway, Iceland, Malta, Canada etc. Sometimes I’m just so very surprised we have made any progress at all but progress we have made indeed comrades, and we will continue to win victories for our people in the sea, no matter what the obstacles thrown in our path because Sea Shepherd is not just me, it is now an international movement and our flag of the trolls nation is becoming widely known and more and more respected and most importantly my permanent and most proud legacy are the thousands of trolls, tens of thousands of trolls, hundreds of thousands of trolls and millions of trolls . We shall dominate the world over my beloved people/ trolls

We invest our passion and in return we reap the ever enduring seeds of life. Always remember that I am always there for you, just whisper my name then reach out and touch. I be there in a hurry. I love you all
    Now, I am delighted to announce that the nominees for the annual golden troll awards are as follows

01 Mad Mary
    04 John Lamberton
    05 Joanne Howe

This years winner with the majority vote is Joanne Howe from Sheffield. Joanne has invested 70 hours a week trolling, then graduated from troll school only last July. Her list of victims is endless, and she has succeeded in causing so many people despair and frustration with her trolling. Congratulations Joanne Howe troll of the golden troll awards 2013.

Joanne Howe wobbles onto the stage to accept her award 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

” Eah byeee gummm ” ” Thank you for this award like “

” Me started trolling cause me got no mates, no job, no money, no prospects…me got no personality, me noo even got wallpaper.

Me got nowt… zilch like. So me trolling to vent all me anger oot on strangers who me no knows.
    Me mates only last a few day’s then they abandon me cause they see what me like you know. Me no even attractive, and me got herpes all over me arse like. Eah byee gum, me now got me award….me mates would be prood…if me had any like. But me aint. Anyway, me committed to me trolling now. I will try and find more victims in 2014, then me get a wee bit of their trust me pounces with me hate campaigning ( tee hee hee) John Lamberton has taught me well as an apprentice troll like

someone called Bianca posted it.....scratch 
    coco
    coco

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 2

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 pm

http://bluehutchinson.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/john-lamberton-u-k-justice-forum-posting-as-shona-yet-another-one-of-his-personas/

John Lamberton U.K Justice forum posting as “Shona” yet another one of his personas.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:17 pm

It's on 25 assorted threads, not just the McCann ones.  And the last one has Steph Hall at the very bottom of it.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

that's that woman he kept insulting isn't it ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 pm

coco wrote:that's that woman he kept insulting isn't it ?
    I think so, but I really don't bother with all his other stupidities.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Justic10

I see Benita is again blocked from posting 60%; it is so puerile and petty.

Benita

Get your facts first,then you can distort them.

Re: This topic is provisional and will be deleted unless Mr Verran provides proo
    « Reply #30 on: Today at 11:35:38 PM »

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 11:31:56 PM
    Its not wrong or illegal to suspend ones thoughts lol and no where have I said Ive changed my mind....I remain skeptical....for previous reasons given...its magnanimous though to accept one may be wrong....yeah something real dodgy going on, youre right...do tell us what it is though
    @)(++(*

"yeah something real dodgy going on, youre right...do tell us what it is though"

ask john ...
    Neeley

Re: This topic is provisional and will be deleted unless Mr Verran provides proof of his identity.
    « Reply #35 on: Today at 11:44:21 PM »
    Quote from: drummer on Today at 11:40:33 PM
    Im wondering now.....be awful if he was real and had no where to turn to but an internet forum and was shunned....

Bit like you Red, shunned from every forum, no wonder you feel sorry for him.

Indeed.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Emumod10
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:27 pm

did you notice after I said to emu "ask john" he muted me and whoooshed the thread ...pmsl
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 12:52:23 PM
    Likewise.

This matter of posting using different I.D's has gone on far too long.

oh , the irony lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:04 pm

trollhunter ‏@muratfan 1m
    @Justice_forum Care to explain why your Admin are trolling your own forum? Posing as people in #McCann case
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty GUEDES SPEAKS WITH FORKED TONGUE - AGAIN

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:49 pm

She claimed a 24 hour window before all bodies have to be buried.    Someone checked.

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Guedes10

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Verran12
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:00 pm

don't think anyone doubts that 'verran' is in very very close touch with him , about as close as you can get . lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Sykes wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Verran12
    and im bloody santa claus ...verran has been signed in twice today and said bugger all ...its a croc of shit!!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:28 pm

he must think everyone's as stupid as the forkers .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty DOES HE REALLY THINK WE ARE SO GULLIBLE?

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:19 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Verran13

An extended version of the bullshit.

I can now confirm that Peter Verran is genuine and will be posting information about the Madeleine case in the forum.

It was Peter who revealed the information about prime suspect Raymond Hewlett and his involvement in the Madeleine case. Peter now wants to set the record straight and is willing to answer any questions members might have.

I have spoken with Peter at length this evening and am in no doubt whatsoever as to his identity.

« Last Edit: Today at 08:12:56 PM by John »
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Dear UK justice forum members,
    My name is peter verran , I came forward to the police , the family's detectives , and the press after returning to the uk after a trip abroad and seeing that I had known the main suspect at the time in the abduction case , and that he was a known paedophile , I was horrified as I had taken my son on this extended trip abroad and to have been near him, this was six months after I returned to the uk.
    I soul searched for 2 days before contacting the police as I knew this would bring trouble to myself and my family , I did not know at that time just how much trouble to our whole lives and the price a human being pays for wanting to help a family find there missing child, I know I would want anyone with anything to come forward in the hope of finding my child , I would not turn around and make out that a person trying to help was now there new suspect and I had left things out of my statement and that I did not mention I had been in Portugal around the time , and my van had gone missing around the same time , all un true statements and facts.
    I have a major paper, and 2 local ones willing to run a story of liable if I will give them access to the lawyers and they will run the story and clear my name .
    My life has been destroyed and that of my family, my elderly mother had to move , we have been moved three times since this nightmare started , I lost some dear family over this and some good friends , I am an ex soldier with spinal injury's that are degenerative and I will end up in a wheel chair from the neck down , and have chronic post traumatic stress disorder , I get a war pension as my injury's are active duty related ( not like the man who they said was of the same regiment as myself he did not even finish his training, only men of the highest standard makes a guardsmen) , all that has happened since coming forward has made my life hell , all because I had the heart to come forward.
    I am willing to talk about any part of my understanding of what happened and what I think about the whole experience and what its done.
    p verran

biggest load of bullshit if ever I saw any

...so his family were at risk and had to move several times ..yet he chooses to take more risks by posting on a public forum with strangers and get ridiculed even more ..ITS PATHETIC!!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 pm

dont believe a word of it - and is guedes smoking heroin again ?

AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

Re: Why People who suspect the McCanns get so angry at People who do not.
    « Reply #218 on: Today at 09:00:03 PM »
    Quote from: Lace on Today at 08:35:00 PM
    Burnt pig meat is burnt pig meat, whether decaying or notl.

So if someone killed someone and the body was decomposing, they then thought they would set fire to the house, the dog wouldn't alert to the body?

In English you have two different words : pig and pork. You've never seen a pork in a farm, have you

« Reply #219 on: Today at 09:02:35 PM »
    Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 08:48:29 PM

The initial training of the dog was conducted using human blood and
    stil born decomposing piglets.

And then the dog is trained to discard decomposing pig's scent, a task which is favoured by the actual search and find of human remains

another nutjob geek 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Offline Opposing Pat

Re: Why didnt the portuguese police arrest the mccanns ... after the dogs findings
    « Reply #327 on: Today at 10:11:23 PM »
    Quote from: Cariad on Today at 10:05:55 PM
    No where near as amusing as you repeatedly getting yourself banned and coming back under new names
    Comedy gold.

And to think he reported (successfully) me for calling him a 'cretin' - urban dictionary definition, mind you !

P.S. no doubt he'll report me again, as did Aiofe quite frequently !

decent admin would have hoofed that witch off the premises .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Opposing Pat

« Reply #238 on: Today at 10:19:25 PM »
    Well seeing as Eleanor has been reading this thread for the last 8 minutes and has not responded to my question, the membership can take it that 'Mitch' has indeed conceded that we have exchanged PM's on numerous occasions and that she has LIED by claiming we had not !

P.S. thank you to the members that have requested via PM copies of the exchanged PM's and for your kind words having read them
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Opposing Pat

« Reply #239 on: Today at 10:21:43 PM »
    Quote from: pinkblossoms on Today at 10:18:32 PM
    I wouldn't flatter yourself chick, and its impossible to have a sensible debate on such a mixed up forum.

I don't recall anybody asking you to post ! If you feel that way maybe you should consider closing your account !

that sounds like a threat .
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty TOTAL YUCK

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Once again you show why you are such a credit to this forum Red !
    Where would we be without intelligent unbiased input such as yours AND backed up with citations ?
    You're definitely in my top 3 Justice Forum members for 2013 !
    Emu's been a 'credit' to a lot of forums...

Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 9:58 PMits a fact on HERE that the deleting MONKEYS have ruined this board message to them you have achieved NOTHING much at all in fact

you are still the lowest of the lowest of the slimebags, scorpions and worst, hope that makes you happy being labelled as the most scurrilous vermin ever but i guess your blood money covers all that xx kiss

btw you hav failed in whatever you are trying to do, totally, suck on that now
    Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:08 PMshame on all the f eckers who destroyed this blog

but you will never obliterate it, martin will continue to post and we will all continue to post comment, your hard luck see ya now
     Posted by: emilyb3. on January 18, 2012 10:07 PMnight all good people
    leaving this scene monkey culled troll infested scene for the night

and saying an early good morning for the prost tute monkeys who do their work all day every day in reporting all posts lololol what is their problem? sad old cows and idiots - you will NEVER EVER cull any discussion on this case, stick that up your arrises cos its there to stay, the discussion
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Shriek10
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty SO, THE JUSTICE FORUM ALLOWS AND CONDONES HOMOPHOBIA? TOO LATE TO REMOVE THE OFFENSIVE POSTS, WE HAVE THEM HERE.

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:06 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Homoph10

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Monste10

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE  Part 2 - Page 3 Monste11

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:09 pm

place has gone right down the toilet .
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:24 pm

We didn't think it could go much lower but that wonderfulspam meshugenah is unbelievable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 am